PDA

View Full Version : BT's Pakua

rcohen
08-19-2002, 07:03 PM
Let's go ALL real. Be a MAN not a cry'n BIT** you got something to prove. Show it with some action.

Enter a NHB match, enter a UCF, enter king of the cage. Step up and back up that BIG mouth. Oh yeah your skills are too deadly. You've got all that real skill and can't show it. Please.

All your talk'n sounds the same. Tired of it. whine! cry! KEEP IT REAL...BULL SHI* All your talk proves you've got nothin just like all the other IMAs on this sorry board. Out of shape wanna be fighters. Just cry cry cry about who has real skill. Show all this "real" skill. You enter a real competition and you hit'n dirt and tap'n out just like all the other sorry kung fu fighters.

You've never faught anybody real...give me a break.

When I see BT vs. old Sharmrock, or BT vs. Gracie then you got props. All i see is BT vs. Keyboard fighter 1-1000. BT vs grandpa. PLEASE. You'll end up like that loser kungfu vs MMA clip.

blah blah

Chang Style Novice
08-19-2002, 07:10 PM
I see. And who the f_ck are you? While you're answering, who the f_ck is BT? And why should anyone care?

Water Dragon
08-19-2002, 08:14 PM
Wrong board genius.

joedoe
08-19-2002, 08:17 PM
Is he talking to Black Taoist?

Xebsball
08-19-2002, 08:33 PM
great, another sicko :rolleyes:

but ive learned to find ones like this funny in the end of the day :D

straight blast
08-19-2002, 11:23 PM
Enter a NHB match, enter a UCF, enter king of the cage. Step up and back up that BIG mouth. Oh yeah your skills are too deadly. You've got all that real skill and can't show it. Please.

All your talk'n sounds the same. Tired of it. whine

I couldn't agree more that the previous paragraph is just more of the same. Get a life geek. Or at least try some kind of trolling that hasn't been done about twice weekly since the beginning of time :rolleyes:

Kristoffer
08-20-2002, 02:28 AM
I've never seen him around b4

GreyMystik
08-20-2002, 07:26 AM
yeah (s)he's talking to Black Taoist, as evidence by bashing the "keeping it real" comment (one of BT's signatures).
sounds like (s)he's trolling more than anything, i mean how original is "show your skills in the UFC you out of shape internalist",
and PUH-LEASE on that so-called "kung-fu vs mma" clip, what kind of dumb sh!t clip was that, that clip almost looked fabricated.:rolleyes:
maybe we should make a "kung fu vs mma" clip and reverse the outcome and post it, i wonder what kind of uproar that would cause :D

Le nOObi
08-20-2002, 07:30 AM
Isnt BT starting an all pakua tournament? Doesnt that prove he isnt a out of shape wannabe fighter?

Buby
08-20-2002, 09:48 AM
TBT has invited rcohen to the touney free of charge if he wants to fight him with no rules.
rcohen has not replied yet.

Funny how rcohen points to professional fighters, yet never mentions of jumping in the ring with TBT.

My money's on TBT. Keep it gully player!:)

buby

SevenStar
08-20-2002, 10:36 AM
rcohen, are you one of park's students?

yenhoi
08-20-2002, 11:42 AM
I wonder how many of these high profile competitions rcho**** has entered and lost?

Sounds like 0!

PLCrane
08-21-2002, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by GreyMystik
maybe we should make a "kung fu vs mma" clip and reverse the outcome and post it, i wonder what kind of uproar that would cause :D

I've already seen the video, and if I can find someone who can turn video into digital, I'll share the mpeg. In the 1980 International Kuoshu Federation Tournament, there was a fight between a bagua player and a guy who kept shooting for his legs. Every time he went for the legs, Mr. Bagua just landed elbows on his back. Pretty soon, Mr. Shoot was dropping to the ground.

dezhen2001
08-21-2002, 05:41 AM
PLCrane: sounds cool :D
reminds me of a seminar when my Sigong was asked how WC deals with grappling :p

david

Braden
08-21-2002, 06:02 AM
I can turn video into mpeg.

Private message or email me (see my profile) if you're interested and can get it to me on video.

dezhen2001
08-21-2002, 06:52 AM
cool Braden, let me know if it happens and where to go :)

david

The Willow Sword
08-21-2002, 07:04 AM
Black Taoist lives in inner city New York,,, and i will bet that he has been in some fights alot more dangerous than the ufc sheeot.
how about an old brooklyn brawl?

MRTWS

illusionfist
08-22-2002, 01:53 AM
I also have the capability to upload analog video to the computer and transfer it to digital. So if you are interested in getting it uploaded, pm me or something.

Peace

kieofwoo
08-22-2002, 03:11 AM
I'd love to see that clip too, please pm me or post here when the clip goes online.

Also I can donate some webspace for hosting it. Again pm me

;)