PDA

View Full Version : Why ? Wuidude I Tell You Why

blacktaoist
08-21-2002, 10:20 AM
Hey wuidude,

I see KFO take down your thread.

You see fake mother****ers can't deal with the truth.

Anyway I love to meet you next year when you come to New York , We can spar exchange information and then have a beer.....LOL

I'm not fighting at maoshan Ba Gua tournament because I have to help maoshan out with the many competitions, Also I have a lot of students that will be fighting that I have help out.

But like I said before, I'm willing to spar with any Ba GuaZhang practitioner the day of the tornament, all they have to do is ask me.

count
08-21-2002, 10:50 AM
KFO would take down that thread over some of the others or any thread for that matter?

count
08-21-2002, 03:23 PM
Thanks for clearing that up Wujidude. And thanks for the perceptive and kind words.;) Now I'll step back so as not to get in between you two.:)

blacktaoist
08-21-2002, 04:21 PM
I stand to learn something of value, and I can guarantee BT the beer will be excellent. Sounds like a fair trade to me.

wujidude,

me and you disagree one or two times in the past on KFO forum about difference in veiwpoints. But we never attack each other character.

What gets me, is many up here E-mail me for information about hooking up with some Ba Gua Zhang teachers that I know. And I hook many cats up with good teachers, that is not out in the open.

Some even e-mail me for help in freefighting, the same mother****ers trying to attack my character. I have met a lot of you posting on KFO, you know who you are. And we talk and crosshands in the end.

And like most that talk all that Ba Gua theory, many couldn't use their Ba Gua Zhang in free fighting.

The only practitioners I met on KFO that could apply their style in freefighting was these Hung Gar practitioners. most of the Hung Gar guys are killer fighters. But I can't say the same about some of the Ba Gua Zhang practitioners up here.

wujidude,

You are right this Park $hit is old, So I guess I see what's up when the time is right. Anyway it will be cool to meet you. when you come to New York make such its Corona Extra Beer..........LOL

Peace.

paperweight
08-21-2002, 06:02 PM
Just curious?

Who jumped you from Park's school?

How did you know they were from Park's school?

How did it go down?

Just words or was there a fight?

DF
08-22-2002, 08:20 PM
Hey BT,

"The only practitioners I met on KFO that could apply their style in freefighting was these Hung Gar practitioners. most of the Hung Gar guys are killer fighters"

shhhhhhh

Shouldn't go around saying stuffs like this. Just let folks think we are just a bunch of southeners that squat all day and breath heavy. We enjoy seeing the surprises on their faces:confused:

See you at the tourny.

peace

DF