PDA

View Full Version : Hi Mr. Antwis

Aussie John
08-31-2001, 11:59 PM
Good'ay David,
Thank you very much for your kind words, it is certainly a honour to study Lee Gar Tong Long (Lee-Yin-Pai)under Grandmaster Lee Sun Wah.

As you know I have studied Chow Gar for quite sometime, and was very excited to have the opportunity to study another unique SPM art.
Lee-Yin-Sing Pai has many variations, currently I am studing the Master Ho-Sing version which is an-eye opener for me. Very Exiting Stuff!!!

I must say that without the help of my Sihing Steve Richards, I would not have made such a vast improvenment of my skills. Therefore I would like take the opportunity to show my gratitude to him for linking me to the higher learning of this wonderful art of the southern tong long gung fu.

I hope you are improving a thousand miles with your gung fu.

Thank mate, take cares

Aussie John

P.S.
BTW anyone in Sydney metro or south western areas would like to study SPM arts, you can contact me through N.S.W. Chin Woo Athletic Association, Chinese Sports Foundation, Tans Martial Art Shop in Liverpool or via my Email address at choicchem@hotmail.com.

Steven T. Richards
09-01-2001, 09:58 AM
Hi AJ (Aussie John),

Thank you for your kind remarks. GM lee was touched by your personal messages to him earlier this year.

Best Regards,

Steve.

fiercest tiger
09-01-2001, 03:36 PM
welcome aboard!

i teach yau kung mun and iys a southern system, related to bak mei. im interested in spm as one of my old students did it in the u.k. i would love to meet and talk kung fu. where in sydney do you teach?

are you involved with ken lo from ching woo association?

respect

garry :)

come & visit us!
http://home.iprimus.com.au/ykm
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

Aussie John
09-02-2001, 02:39 AM
Hi Garry,
Yes,I am one of the teachers in N.S.W Chin Woo and Master Kevin Lo is also in the commitee.

You can contact me via private Email.

The late Master Leung Cheung was one of my Father's friend, I think my father often to play Mah-Jong with him in Sydney Chinatown back in the 70s.

Respect to your Pai and look forward meeting you.

Regards,

Aussie John.

joedoe
09-02-2001, 02:57 AM
Hi Aussie John. I train in Wu Chu Chuan under Sifu James Chee. Welcome to the forum :)

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
What we do in life echoes in Eternity

fiercest tiger
09-02-2001, 05:54 AM
ok ill give you an email mate!

talk to ya soon...

come & visit us!
http://home.iprimus.com.au/ykm
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

Aussie John
09-04-2001, 01:36 AM
Hi Abandit,
Thanks for the welcoming mate, do you know Master William Ho at all???

Cheers,

Aussie John.

David
09-04-2001, 05:19 PM
Hi John,

My earlier reply on this thread seems to have ended up in the Void. Can't be late to my own thread, can I!?!

I'm well pleased that you've found something to re-invigorate your learning process. I can't wait to see some of this LWS.

As you may have read elsewhere, I'm back to my old self again and training enthusiastically. Thank God for kungfu! :D

All the best

The powers of Kung Fu never fail!
-- Hong Kong Phooey