PDA

View Full Version : Temple Kung Fu Fraud Site

Skarbromantis
08-25-2002, 10:33 AM
Website to expose TKF, put together by X-students,
sign the guestbook to show your support.

templefraud (http://templefraud.50megs.com)

Skard1

wushu chik
08-25-2002, 10:55 AM
OK who started it? All the "Temple Testimonies" are from KFO. They are all postss from the old TKF threads.

~Wen~

Skarbromantis
08-25-2002, 11:00 AM
It was started by somone on KFO, I think?

Brad
08-25-2002, 11:31 AM
Temple Admin
(Login sultanpro)
Forum Owner
Welcome to the Message Board
No score for this post August 25 2002, 2:10 AM

We welcome all comments good or bad.

Could you explain How he could kick all our asses now please?

Temple-1

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts. Respond to this message

Rivvi
(Login sultanpro)
Forum Owner
Grandmaster is the only living silver sash in the world
No score for this post August 25 2002, 2:15 AM

He has trained many famous stars in the 70's and early 80's, all the stuff I see on the site is bull****,why dont you admit that simon is better and that you just a bunch if hater's?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts. Respond to this message

Brad
08-25-2002, 11:35 AM
I wouldn't show support for the site until you find out why the Pro- Simon guy and the anti-Simon website owner have the same login name.

Royal Dragon
08-25-2002, 12:12 PM
Simple, the Admin is trying to jumpstart conversations by "Playing"both sides. Once things get going, he will stick to his position religiously I'm sure.

FYI, he just cleared the forum as we are speaking.

Stone Monkey
08-25-2002, 01:09 PM
With so much rumor and misinformation floating around about TKF, I think it's a good idea to pool the information.
The site is obviously anti-TKF, but there are a lot of frustrated students out there who feel they have been scammed by TKF and can do nothing about it. This is a good way for them to deal with a bit of the frustration, share information and feel like they're helping others falling into the same trap.

Those who disagree with the opinions expressed on the site will likely not be bothered (...you can't PROVE that transcript's real...:rolleyes: ) and reject the claims outright - but those looking for this type of information will not have to search old forums all over the internet to find it.

If you're happy with your training, nobody elses' opinion should matter, but it's always worth making an informed decision...:cool:

Skarbromantis
08-25-2002, 01:14 PM
Nice post.

Skard1

Brad
08-25-2002, 01:28 PM
Yeah, good thing he/she started the forum over. Using two different names to argue with yourself seemed a bit "nutty" lol. I think there are better ways to get the ball rolling. It's good that there is now a site to list most of the complaints against TKF so that there aren't hundereds of posts here about the issue.

wushu chik
08-25-2002, 01:34 PM
Hey, i am sure if we all went on there and posted what we think....that'll definetly get the ball rolling :D .

~Wen~

Stone Monkey
08-25-2002, 02:04 PM
Thanks Skard1 -- :cool:

Brad - aren't you going to miss the 20 page threads that TKF inspires? What other topic could score 297 replies and have 7703 views !?! ;) :D

wushu chik
08-25-2002, 02:06 PM
JET LI'S THREAD....check it out...you'd be surprised!!

~Wen~

Stone Monkey
08-25-2002, 02:14 PM
I stand corrected... :)

Royal Dragon
08-25-2002, 04:21 PM
How big were the Shaolin Do threads??

Stone Monkey
08-25-2002, 06:11 PM
Funny - I just posted on the Temple Fraud site and someone there mentioned Shaolin Do as well...
Not familiar with them myself but I'm assuming their leader is in the league of Olaf, Ashida, Iron Kim, et al.

Go figure.

Radhnoti
08-25-2002, 06:14 PM
Exhaustingly big.

Skarbromantis
08-26-2002, 11:40 AM
ttt

The Willow Sword
08-26-2002, 12:20 PM
Very vague as to WHAT they actually teach. of course now that i am thrustingmyself into this thread to get info,,perhaps someone would tell me what it is that TEmple Kung fu professes to teach?

from what i could see it looks pretty new ager to me. definately not like a SD school by any means.

"SO whats the whats the whats the scenario?" Tribe called quest.

MRTWS

KungFuGuy!
08-26-2002, 03:23 PM
They claim to teach White Tiger, which they also claim was developed by simon.

The Willow Sword
08-26-2002, 03:39 PM
ok so i guess that this is a system developed by this "simon".
white tiger,,,hmmm,,,,now is this a hybrid of shaolin tiger system or shangtun black tiger,,but with a "white" terminology put onit.
any vids of the forms?

Stone Monkey
08-26-2002, 03:39 PM
The scenario: questionable business practices, high-pressure sales tactics, exorbitant fees, deceitful instructors... oh, and then there's Olaf ;)

couch
08-26-2002, 04:36 PM
Here are two sites for information regarding White Tiger Style Kung-Fu:

http://www.kwandai.com/

http://www.shaolinkungfuacademy.com

Late,
Couch

Brad
08-26-2002, 04:45 PM
ok so i guess that this is a system developed by this "simon".
white tiger,,,hmmm,,,,now is this a hybrid of shaolin tiger system or shangtun black tiger,,but with a "white" terminology put onit.
any vids of the forms?

From what I've read, Simon's "White Tiger" kungfu is basically Ed Parker's Kempo with some changes by Simon. Simon also lists White Priest style on his site, which is pretty humorous because he seems to dress very much like The Pope, lol. Also White Tiger kungfu existed before Simon created his White Tiger style. Simon's the third person I've come across to name his fake kungfu style White Tiger.

They also teach "Kungrobics" :D

Brad
08-26-2002, 04:49 PM
I'd say Shaolin Do is pretty tame compared to Temple Kungfu, Ashida Kim, and Chung Moo Doe(the worst of all frauds).

Dreadnaught
08-26-2002, 04:57 PM
couch:

I've seen an episode of Richard Shergold's "White Tiger Tai Chi" on t.v.. looked like stuff from Temple KUng Fu with some changes to me

Brad
08-26-2002, 05:06 PM
Hey Rad, sorry about not getting that tape out to ya! There's been lots of drama/excitement/tradgety around our school this year, and I just downright forgot :-(

Radhnoti
08-26-2002, 06:24 PM
Brad, no problem. I've got your tape copied, but lost your address. Figured that something or other had come up, and I didn't want to pester you about it. :)

The Willow Sword
08-27-2002, 08:27 AM
is this Serious? what a really Fu kked up world eh?

sheep i tell you,,,,sheep,,,,baa a a a .

triad
08-28-2002, 07:23 AM
For the first 5 or more years they call what you are learninig Shaolin Ssu.....or the moh kempo system. The select few (probably about 5% of the student population) get to join his white tiger class after 5 or more years of training. The white priest style is the style he developed which is higher and defeats the white tiger system.
By the way Richard Shergold does know authentic white tiger. He is studying under Shi Fu Vince Peppers who's lineage is verifiable to Doo Wai.

Skarbromantis
08-28-2002, 12:07 PM
The white priest style is the style he developed which is higher and defeats the white tiger system.

Look out for the deadly white priest style :D

Skard1

dezhen2001
09-02-2002, 02:14 PM
just so u guys know... on the 1st page when u load up the fraud site... the white tiger poster/pic has 'Shotokan' in Kanji on it and also the Shotokan Karate (JKA) sun symbol on it... :)

david