PDA

View Full Version : Okay Now <sparring> Weekends

The Willow Sword
08-27-2002, 07:36 AM
we had attempted this and now i would like for us to attempt it again. This is for all the Austin area MA folks who would like to get together and train, spar,,and connect.

this next month is a good one for me for i have saturdays and sundays off and it gives me a chance to really get back into the training.

GGL Chang Style Novice Grey Mystik everyone else.

Lets do this again and it can be where ever,,doesnt have to be at Walnut creek park, can be anywhere.

those interested lets coordinate.

MRTWS

Kristoffer
08-27-2002, 07:48 AM
What?! No international plans?! I'm offended with such a crappy thread. Actually, I got hungry. See ya guys

NPMantis
08-27-2002, 08:36 AM
Since you have the WHOLE weekend off, why not pop down to London?

The Willow Sword
08-27-2002, 09:10 AM
" umm if you would be so kind as to pay my fare i would love to visit london for a day of hussle and tussle".

" Tea and crumpets and kicking your ass would be a jolly good time". good show ole boy. righto,,,,,,

MRTWS

Jzf_K
08-27-2002, 10:57 AM
someplace rather central

Kristoffer
08-27-2002, 11:09 AM
Willow that must have been the funniest thing you've ever written :D

The Willow Sword
08-27-2002, 12:20 PM
sounds good,,,,,there is zilker or perhaps pease park,,actually pease park might be a good place to meet.

Kristoffer: you getting seasonal depression over there in sweden? you pi$$ed because Austin powers 3 Dissed yo kind?
i understand really i do man,,,its gonna be okay,,let it out ,,,thats it,,,its allright to cryyyyyy,,,cryyyinnng makes you feel betterrrrrrrrrrrr,,,iits allright to cryyyyy,,,,it makes you feel good after.
(from "free to be you and me" )

MRTWS

Chang Style Novice
08-27-2002, 07:10 PM
Can't do it this weekend; maybe next.

Though, come on by TCP on sunday and enter the pushhand fun!

GGL
08-27-2002, 08:50 PM
Lets try this AGAIN.. no rain in the forecast now

fightfan
08-28-2002, 03:16 AM
Does that offer extend to the S.A. area?
I know of at least a couple of peeps that wouldnt mind taking a drive up there one weekend.

The Willow Sword
08-28-2002, 06:55 AM
Sure San antonio peeps,,,,,come on up for some Austin hospitality.

i say we shoot for this saturday. Let me know guys,,just keep the thread going.

i guess lets set a few rules down for sparring.

MUST HAVE GEAR. this includes the hand groin and feet.
Head gear is optional but insisted upon if the contact is going to go a bit more.

when we met we showed forms, i think it would be good to actually have a testing session to try out what we have learned from our masters and see what works and what needs work.
the Shuai Jiao i am interested in and might consider classes if GGL is willing to convince an ex sd dude;)

Lets make this a fun and informative event.
MRTWS