PDA

View Full Version : Become a black belt by mail! A review of Ashida Kim's Mugei Mumei no Jitsu.

Sharp Phil
08-27-2002, 11:44 AM
[Moderator(s): I think this is the right forum for this topic, but if not, please move.]

Become a black belt by mail!

But beware the awful consequences should you pervert or steal the powerful knowledge contained within this text!

So Speak The Ancients!

Today I am a black belt wielding these awesome powers. Read all about it in my review of Ashida Kim's "book," Mugei Mumei no Jitsu, which appears here (http://philelmore.com/martial/mugei.htm) on my web page.

TaoBoy
08-27-2002, 07:36 PM
Sharp Phil, we must now all bow before you!! A member of the esteemed Black Dragon Fighting Society and a full-certified black belt too. All for just US$19.95. Sign me up, my years of training have been for naught. :D

Sharp Phil
08-28-2002, 03:40 AM
I, too, was tempted to feel disheartened at all the time I wasted when instead I could simply have purchased the book from the start -- but I have that way cool BDFS membership card for my wallet to make me feel better. ;)

Kristoffer
09-14-2002, 07:22 AM
Sign me up :D

HuangKaiVun
09-14-2002, 09:05 AM
What's the big whoop?

A black belt, especially at a shodan level, only means that a guy is STARTING his training.

jun_erh
09-16-2002, 01:29 PM
IHAK

Twistedstance
09-17-2002, 01:39 PM
You ARE the man! Black Dragon Fighting Society!? Whoa... that sounds pretty Qing Dynasty, doesn't it? Rather feudal and mysterious. I bet the lineage of that (secret) society goes back for generations upon generations... doesn't it?

Geez. I want one. And the idea of throwing the sand... wow. It's amazing. I tremble to think on what other martial arts secrets are squirrelled away in that wonderful publication.

You're so lucky.:D