PDA

View Full Version : O/T: Man accused of 'wedgie' killing

TaoBoy
08-27-2002, 04:11 PM
From NEWS.com.au (http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,4981486%255E13762,00.html):

A MAN accused of trying to kill a friend who gave him a "wedgie" will stand trial on an attempted murder charge, a judge ruled.

Daniel Strouss, 19, was attending a Phish concert last year when Eric Kassoway sneaked up behind him and yanked up his underwear, according to testimony.

Strouss, of Richboro, held a grudge for months before shooting Kassoway on June 12, authorities said.

On the night of the shooting, Strouss drove to Kassoway's home and waited until Kassoway came home, then shot him in the arm and leg, authorities said.

Kassoway nearly died from loss of blood.

Strouss' attorney, Al Cepparulo, said he did not dispute the prosecution's version of events.

"This is a tragedy for the victim. All I can say is my client is going through therapy," he said.

Taking things a little too seriously? Maybe?

I wonder what the appropriate defence is when attacked with 'the wedgie'?

The Willow Sword
08-27-2002, 04:18 PM
that when he gave the guy a wedgie he was trying to mack on some hot chik at the concert. Man what an interruption you are standing there in your baggy shorts with your underoos showin like a dip sh!t. you are trying to mack on this hot chick at the show,,,and some equally as stoopid dumb sh!T comes up and gives you a wedgie. what a fukin tradgedy,,,especially if you had a boner goin on when you were mackin.

i think that deserves a bullet or three.

rubthebuddha
08-27-2002, 04:29 PM
willow, this is your third and hopefully final request: what the **** are you smoking lately?

Rorny Gracie
08-27-2002, 05:38 PM
Hmmmmmm........

I wonder if it was Fruit of the looms or Hanes?

IronFist
08-27-2002, 10:15 PM
I heard on Oprah or something that you can get your balls popped if you get a wedgie hard enough.

Ouch. :eek:

IronFist

Rorny Gracie
08-28-2002, 03:13 AM
Through the years I have learned that Fruit of the Looms seems to form holes in it faster than Hanes from everydays wear and tear. Sincing finding out of this amazing discovery I have been a Hanes supporter ever since.

Kristoffer
08-28-2002, 04:26 AM
Ya watch Oprah? :D Fruit.. lol just kiddin :rolleyes:

Chang Style Novice
08-28-2002, 08:30 AM
Everyone who even THINKS of attending a Phish concert deserves an embarrassing, painful wedgie. On the other hand, the Phish concert is probably worse than the wedgie, so why bother.:eek: :D

For real, though. Fu(king with people like that does earn a body a beatdown, IMO, especially since a wedgie is a real act of violence, intended to humiliate and cause pain. I'd genuinely consider it aggravated assault, and probably respond accordingly. Just because it has a cute nickname doesn't make it excusable. Or excuse a shooting to 'avenge' it, either. Sounds like two assh0les in a pod, if you ask me.