PDA

View Full Version : Alright I must know

dre_doggX
08-28-2002, 11:54 AM
Why is it people hate Ashida Kim, I know the orign of his name,(been that he is White) is questionable, higher, but have any of you actually see his class, or have any proof that he doesnt know ninjutsu or is "fact" other then is Asain sounding Name.

I believe the are fonys who carry "black belts" cause I have meant them, and I dislike them.

Ford Prefect
08-28-2002, 12:05 PM
lol! You've obviously never been to his site and read his claims or message board...

apoweyn
08-28-2002, 12:07 PM
I couldn't care less about Ashida Kim personally. But don't you think that starting out with a false name is sort of foreboding? If the guy isn't willing to give us a real name, what else is he unwilling to tell us?

Besides him being white, Ashida Kim isn't even a Japanese name, is it? Kim?! Korean, sure. But Japanese?

If a car salesman introduced himself to me as John and I knew that it was Bill, what reason do I now have to trust the guy?

Stuart B.

rubthebuddha
08-28-2002, 12:42 PM
cause he can do a flying sidekick of a seven-story building and live, dufus.

oh wait, that's the other guy.

:o

SevenStar
08-28-2002, 01:04 PM
it was 11 stories, get it right!

Cipher
08-28-2002, 01:34 PM
Yeah, what's the deal with the 11 story flying side kick? I saw a site once showing an asian guy doing a jump kick off of a building, that's what they said at least. I thought the only MA moron wana be's were weird american nerds.

apoweyn
08-29-2002, 06:40 AM
hmm... if i were 11 stories above someone i desperately wanted to hit, i'm thinking i'd drop a safe on them. or an anvil. or something of that nature.

but that's just me.