PDA

View Full Version : Hung-Sing Gwoon U.S.A "Statement!!!"

Troy Dunwood
09-09-2001, 12:32 AM
Let me first state that Kung Fu is everthing to me, my love for it has spawned over twenty years now and still seeking knowledge and wisdom of authentic Chinese martial arts. In saying so I make this statement for those who know who they are who try and bring discord, your efforts have failed, actually making me stronger in my convictions. So I say to you, we are not divided but on the contrary for ever more united. There is a saying "when I was a child I did things of a childish nature, now that i'm a man I cannot make the same mistakes". Hung-Sing Choy Lee Fut under my Sifu Master Jew (Dino) Tien Loong, is alive and well. We with a fervent heat will not be, belittled, ill spoken of and or lied upon for dire circumstances will result. Hung-Sing CLF has been given its second wind and those that don't like the way things have turned out, be aware of the problem solver,he's here and ready to do the job, no questions asked. To my classmates and most of all to you Sifu, we are united and always will be. To those of that want to cause discord, ask yourselves one question? Do you think it's worth it? I promise you it will not be. It pains me to bring our business out but let the chips fall where they may, those who know who they are are not family anyway. So in closing if you do not have anything nice to say, then keep your mouth shut and go on about your business. :mad:

Hungmei
09-09-2001, 01:23 AM
It's a tough situation Troy. Wasn't the case years ago, before the wonders of the Internet. Those who now have a virtually global forum were stuck talking **** to the very few who would actually listen to them. Today, it's entirely different. The cowards who cause trouble are generally able to hide from those who would hold their feet to the fire. The other thing is that someone with decent computer skills can send messages that read as if they are from another source. Difficult to tell if the message is really from the party indicated and is apparently a favorite technique of the wussy troll groups for causing crap to happen. Best of luck shutting down the nonsense. John

Fu-Pow
09-09-2001, 02:01 AM
Just for the record. The view of Sifu Troy Dunwood, Sifu Frank McCarthy or Sifu Dino Salvatera do not represent the views of all Hung-Sing players in the United States. It is wishful thinking on their part to think that they are the supreme authority on the history of Choy Lay Fut. As there is no universal governing body of Choy Lay Fut, there can be no appointed historian.

The truth is that the history of Chinese martial arts, CLF included, is muddy at best. It is not enough to rely on the memory of our elders. We need primary source materials of verified authenticity. We need the assistance of academics who can lend their critical eye to the process of finding the truth. Objective observers with no financial interest in proving that there lineage is the "purest" or that they received the "true transmission." Unless we approach this academically it simply becomes a matter of "he said, she said." At the end of the day it is all meaningless posturing.

Whether or not the Green Grass Monk existed has no bearing on Choy Lay Fut today. We are not revolutionaries in China. We can have no idea what our kung fu ancestors life was like in old time China. Kung fu is no longer only a matter of life and death it is a path to good health, self-defense and self-discovery.

What we do know is that our kung fu ancestors developed some of the most simple and efficient yet devastating techniques that the world has seen. We should all try to learn from each other and pool our knowledge. We should not waste our time on bickering, instead we should be training, learning about ourselves and our capabilities and helping each other to turn deficiencies in to strengths.

That way we can go out and beat the living crap out of all the Hung Ga and Wing Chun players......
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!
Peace and Yau Sam

Fu-Pow

http://www.fongs-kungfu.de/assets/images/lionhead.gif

"Choy Lay Fut Kung Fu does not encourage its students to abuse or harm others with no reason. Nevertheless, in times when Kung Fu must be performed, Choy Lay Fut requires the student to change from a gentleman into a fierce and cold fighter."

-Lee Koon Hung,
CLF:The Dynamic Art of Fighting

NorthernMantis
09-09-2001, 02:15 AM
Now I know I have no business in here but can someone tell me what's going on?I'm kind of confused.

"Always be ready"

phoenix-eye
09-09-2001, 02:34 AM
I don't know what's going on either....

but the "Problem Solver is here" and he's going to solve the eproblems "no questions asked."

Jeeeez - I'm scared!!!!!

To be honest Sifu Troy - I know people can get you wound up with their macho "challenges" to your lineage and honour and blah de blooh blah blah. But that type of language just keeps the whole situation wound up - isn't gong Fu about taking a step back from all this ****. Maybe if you toned down your self -righteous tone on your posts then I would listen more.

Please note: THIS IS NOT A SLUR ON YOUR KUNG FU OR HONOUR OF YOUR LINEAGE. IT IS JUST A COMMENT ON YOUR USE OF LANGUAGE. I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF HUNG SING CLF AND WOULD NOT MAKE ANY VALID COMMENT EITHER WAY.

"We had a thing to settle so I did him"
Tamai, 43, was quoted by Police as saying.

sleeper
09-09-2001, 05:10 AM
Hungmei Jack is fast becoming one of the biggest troublemakers in this, and other, forums.

So far he has threatened several persons and the admin of this forum with physical violence because he does not like what he reads here. He has not refuted anything posted here that he deems as false, he merely demeans himself by cheap ginmill intimidation techniques that probably have served him well thoughout his colorful life. He is but another simple bully with a long resume of masters he has jumped to and from searching for something he cannot find.ˇ

Steven T. Richards
09-09-2001, 01:47 PM
Hello Sleeper,

Has Jack threatened the admin of this forum with physical violence? Judge and jury on something that doesn't concern you directly? It isn't at all clear as yet and the two gentlemen concerned are dealing with the matter themselves honorably and off-line. Who are the 'several' persons he has threatened on this forum - how many people are appropriately deemed to be 'several'?

Any cryptographer knows the value of abstracting words or phrases out from their context in order to make them 'mean' something else. Context is generally more indicative of meaning than abstraction. If people want to understand a whole situation then context is a requirement, otherwise their own agenda's or confusion/misunderstand will intervene.

This internet forum is full of people who neither know nor understand one another, so it will take time for misunderstandings to be cleared up.

Who are these masters that he has jumped around?
Do you know them personally? Do you speak for them?

What is it that you apparently KNOW that he is looking for - but that you allege that he will never find? How can you KNOW with any certainty other perhaps than through your subjectivity that he CANNOT find whatever it is that you seem to be so sure that he is looking for?

The questions I put to you above would help me to appreciate any approriate context that you may have for your assertions.

Sincerely,

Steve Richards

Fubokuen
09-09-2001, 05:21 PM
LYS-Pai- Hungmei is a bigboy(I assume). There's no real danger here, so he can hone his sad social skills w/o you following him around and sticking up for him(which is even sadder)... and what does YOUR post have to do with the topic?

Nevermind, I don't care... All you homeboys on a firstname basis, get a grip-this IS an INTERNET FORUM and if you can't handle the pressure of being a participant, then buzz off. You will not be missed. There are many more emotionally weak toughguys around... and seriously, cut out the threats AND petty excuses. This Hungmei is the worst PR imaginable for your Pai...

Steven T. Richards
09-09-2001, 05:29 PM
Thank you kindly for your reasoned and articulate
contribution, edifying for all.

kindest Regards,

Steve Richards

premier
09-09-2001, 06:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> In saying so I make this statement for those who know who they are who try and bring discord, your efforts have failed, actually making me stronger in my convictions. So I say to you, we are not divided but on the contrary for ever more united. There is a saying "when I was a child I did things of a childish nature, now that i'm a man I cannot make the same mistakes". [/quote]

At this point I thought you were talking about the whole choy lee fut family.. Sadly you weren't.

I don't understand what it is your fighting against. I don't remember seeing you, your school or branch "belittled, ill spoken of and or lied upon". So what the hell is going on? Are you purposely trying to make trouble with your revolutionary speech? Isn't it you, who's bringing discord at the moment?

And just to make it clear. I am in no way trying to attack you, your school or branch in this case. I'm simply trying to understand what it is your doing.

Troy Dunwood
09-09-2001, 06:12 PM
This post is intended for a few memebers of our immediate Hung Sing Gwoon USA family, so I say to you if you are not from this family, it's none of your business. The party or parties involved know who they are, otherwise it's not your affair. And as far a macho is concerned its not macho i'm just prepared to cross that line, are you? Meditate on that one! I don't try to put my belief on anyone, so don't direct the garbage towards me, i've never directed anything towards you.

Troy Dunwood
09-09-2001, 06:22 PM
Fu Pow, I have never directed anything to you, in any fashion, you don't know me, my feelings or any of the sort, you have a issue with my classamte or Sifu and you might ought to be careful when it come to my Sifu, be very careful. In short direct your business to those who have called reason for.

yik-wah-tik
09-09-2001, 06:36 PM
we at the american hung sing branch of choy lee fut have never, and do not claim to be "The Authorities" on the history of hung sing choy lee fut. that includes myself, my sifu dino salvatera, and my classmate troy dunwood.

to fu-pow, your lineage is of jeong hung sing's branch, and it saddens me to know that you have no
desire to know your hung sing history. personally i feel it is very important to know who your family was so you will know who you are today. because there are major differences between the chan,hung sing and buk sing families when it comes to our clf. personally i wanted to know why?

that led me to doing the research on our history.
i have no ill-will towards the chan family of clf,
my only issue is that for many years the chan family has put out their story, and when we put out ours, the chan family made comments that hung sing people don't know their roots. so it was my mission to understand and research, and root out all possibilities of our history. i have heard a great many things, and have kept them in the back of my mind, and have never spoke about them outside of my kwoon. yet i still listen, absorb, and sift thru the stories to make out some type of sense of things.

i agree, most of all gung fu's history is as fu-pow says is muddy at best. but that also goes to where i said that written history of those times were not available. i believe it was only the 3rd generations that began to record their histories. as far as reports from the chan family, it was chan yiu chi-3rd generation master that recorded their history, not chan heung himself.

i agree with most of the people posting their messages that i may have acted in a silly and excited way in responding to joseph, and have since backed off, but i am very proud of my hung sing history. and in responce, i know i came at it all wrong.

unfortunately, i have to go for now, but will be back in a few to finish my statement.

this is not an attack, so people please, keep negative comments to yourself for the time being.

sifu frank "jew hung loong" mccarthy
:D

Hungmei
09-09-2001, 07:24 PM
Steve, what a hoot! Seems the frequent crap slinger's personality has "split" yet again. Not content with his electronic ventriloquist dummy act he's now taken to ripping off Woody Allen flicks for a moniker :) Guess the corresondence student market has bottomed out :) John

Fu-Pow
09-09-2001, 07:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> and you might ought to be careful when it come to my Sifu, be very careful [/quote]

Are you threatening a fellow CLF brother? It might be a good idea for you to read the rules of Choy Lay Fut as set forth by Chan Heung.

Fu-Pow

"Choy Lay Fut Kung Fu does not encourage its students to abuse or harm others with no reason. Nevertheless, in times when Kung Fu must be performed, Choy Lay Fut requires the student to change from a gentleman into a fierce and cold fighter."

-Lee Koon Hung,

Hungmei
09-09-2001, 07:42 PM
Hey Steve, check it out! Now I'm being demonized by the "West Coast" and characterized as "'the worst" representative for the LYS Pai. Hot ****!!! I'm Number 1 and I'm nation wide :) John

yik-wah-tik
09-09-2001, 09:17 PM
to phoenix eye, premier:

have you not learned from myself and joseph this type of bickering and snyde remarks are just a waste of time.
my classmate sifu troy dunwood has a legitimate reason for his comments. he is speaking the truth about people who are quick to insult,shoot down, and be-little, such as those who have attacked me and claim to be of the hung sing lineage, even though i originally attempted to share my findings, although i approached it the wrong way,
but have been ridiculed by those who seem cemented in their beliefs, whether it would be of their own of in others.

yes i am a hung sing clf practitioner. but i have also studied all three families of choy lee fut and have found that this dis-agreement goes back ****her than you and me, and yes the elders have fought about this because that is one of the main reasons the chan heung memorial assoc, had been founded, to squash these petty quarrels and try to come together as one family-"choy lee fut".

unfortunately, the students-not the sifu's who say
"don't listen to those people" the students are the ones who are quarrelling because we care most about our lineage. and still, the chan family continues to push "their" version of how the hung sing family was created,developed, and passed on.

that is my main gripe with the chan family. jeong yim passed down his history to his students who passed it down to theirs and so on and so on. and yes it can become distorted, but i have conferred with other hung sing branches to compare notes, and we all seem to believe the same, no differences in the stories between the hung sing schools. yet is the chan family who state that the hung sing people have their story incorrect.

this is not a shot at the chan family, just what i have experienced. i have a tattoo on my arm and that reads "hung sing choy lee fut" and sifu fu hang ng covered it up and told me all he see's is choy lee fut. i understand what he meant, yet i am still hung sing clf.

fu pow- i don't appreciate your comment that me, my sifu and troy are acting like the "supreme authorities" on the history of hung sing choy lee fut. it is clear to me where you stand because you
have spouted off the chan heung 10 family rules instead of the original hung sing or your own branches family rules. as any gung fu man would,
i will warn you once, not to speak of my sifu in any such manner again. your sifu and my sifu are aquaintences, and my sifu will not openly discuss any other sifu's but has made comments to me on how much he respects your sifu and your sigung lee koon hung. my sifu dino salvatera even showed much concern when your school was beaten up by another school in your own school. and yet you disrespect my sifu with your comments. how would your sifu feel about your comments, or did he tell you to make them?
fu-pow if you do not wish to know your hung sing history, then that is your choice. your sigung lee koon hung was a fierce hung sing master and believed in the history!

gotta go again......will be back for 3rd responce.

sifu frank "jew hung loong" mccarth :cool:

alecM
09-09-2001, 09:17 PM
CLF people might disagree with each other on occasions, but attack one then you have fight them all.

Fear not the man who has learned one thousand kicks, fear the man who has practiced one kick a thousand times.

yik-wah-tik
09-09-2001, 09:57 PM
pls. email me thru my website.

you have been mistaken with your claims of me giving out your info to s. africa.

your website is public domain and anyone anywhere can take your information if they chose.

let's take this off the forum. not their business.

sifu frank

yik-wah-tik
09-09-2001, 10:02 PM
fu-pow this is for you if you choose to keep it!

1. seek approval from your sifu.
2. practice hard.
3. fight to win.
4. sex in moderation
5. eat healthy.
6. develop strength thru endurance.
7. practice your breathing.
8. expel the yik wak tik sounds.
9. never back down from an enemy
10. through practice you cannot be harmed.

these are the original 10 hung sing rules passed down from your sigung's lineage of hung sing choy lee fut.

yik-wah-tik
09-09-2001, 10:06 PM
please give me your real given name so i may contact your sifu and see if he approves of you insulting other sifu's.

or i will call him anyway and tell him that someone in his school is disrespecting an elder.
if you do not state your real name i will inform him that someone using the name fu-pow is making these comments about my sifu.

sifu frank mccarthy "jew hung loong"

Troy Dunwood
09-09-2001, 11:02 PM
I'm simply saying this, you don't know my view, you have never talked to me to know my views, so when you say the views of myself, my classmate and my Sifu, or at least for the time "Me", you have no knowledge of this. I'm no clone, talk to me before you assume I have the same view points, we are all part of the same family, that doesn't actually mean though, just because my classmate or Sifu say's or believe in something that everyone else does. I am my own person and really quite reasonable, maybe this internal BS has put me in a state i'm not normally accustom to, and for this I apologize. When getting to know me one would find I have a pretty good standing with most in the martial world and this will seem shocking to some. As I know most are protective of their Sifu so am I, maybe my earlier words were more of anger than anything else and truly no disrespect to anyone outside of our branch becuse my words are directed to those within our branch alone and they know who they are. But if you have had what has happened to me happen to you maybe then you would understand my reaction a little better.

Fu-Pow
09-09-2001, 11:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> please give me your real given name so i may contact your sifu and see if he approves of you insulting other sifu's. [/quote]

First of all, in what way have insulted anyone? I was happy to listen to your argument for the Green Grass Monk. I had even considered changing the schools flyer which right now does not include the name of the Green Grass Monk (BTW, my sifu reviewed the flyer and just asked me to make more copies.)

But the fact is whether or not the Green Grass Monk existed is pointless. Does it make any difference if Jeong Yim was a student or collaborator of Chan Heung?
If so, please tell me how? It seems that you have some sort of insecurity about recieving the "true transmission." Is it because you don't know the Chi Gung sets or Mok Git Kuen or whatever? Because we don't have as many forms? Even if we don't know all 138 forms the forms we know we do well. I just don't get your attitude, it seems pointless.

As for giving you my real name. Forget it! If you want to fly up to Seattle and have a meeting with me and my sifu, fine. No problem. But I'm not going to give you my name and let you call my Sifu. Who knows what kind of crap your going to say. And without me there to defend myself my Sifu might get ****ed without ever hearing my side of it. All he'll hear is that I'm disrespecting some other school, which I've hardly done. Which brings me back to point one. I never said anything disrespectful. Your are not my Sifu nor is your Sifu my Sifu. While I don't question what my Sifu says, there is no reason that I can't question you.

BTW, whatever Jeong Yim's rules were the rule of Chan Heung's that I am referring to says the following:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Brothers in Choy Lee Fut are not allowed to fight with each other. To distinguish a Choy Lee Fut practitioner, the action of the tiger claw is used.
[/quote]

Fu-Pow

-Lee Koon Hung,

yik-wah-tik
09-09-2001, 11:56 PM
the insigne on your school in chinese says "hung sing choy lee fut" and so why are you quoting me a chan family rule?

you have disrespected my sifu by bringing his name into this. he has never claimed to be the historian of hung sing. i have claimed to be the historian of the american hung sing branch. not all of hung sing choy lee fut!

my sifu has always respected your sifu. do not break that respect between them. i don't give a **** what you say about me. it is obvious you do not care about your hung sing history.

so it is senseless to try and discuss our history with you, if you are not open to listen to it and stop claiming chan family information. chan heung was not the sole creator of choy lee fut!

do me a favor, never bring my siu's name into this
again. no threats are being made. but your school does attend certain tournaments here in the bay area.

a hung sing brother......even if you don't see it that way.

sifu frank mccarth

yik-wah-tik
09-10-2001, 12:00 AM
fu-pow
my sifu is an elder to you! the same way your sifu is an elder to me. i would never make any negative comments on him. you may question his students,but never my sifu. if i did not stand up for my sifu i am not a worthy disciple!!! but your sifu should teach you better than to ever question an elder like that.

check with your sifu on this!!!!!!!

Fu-Pow
09-10-2001, 12:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> you have disrespected my sifu by bringing his name into this [/quote]

So you can say your Sifu's name on the forum but I can't? I never said anything disrespectful about Master Salvatera, I don't even know him. I've never seen him perform.

But I bet he wouldn't come on this forum himself though and act so badly. I just said that he, you and Sifu Dunwood are not the singular authority on the history of CLF. Which part of that is not true?

However, in your previous posts you are making it seem like you are the authority. Further more, your posts are littered with the expression Hung-Sing Gwoon USA. That is misleading to readers of the forum and you are making it sound like you represent the view of all Hung-Sing in the U.S.

I wouldn't care if you were making innocuous statements, but you came on to this forum with intention of stirring up trouble. So how does it look next time our school goes to a tournament and some Chan family Choy Lay Fut school is there and they go "oh look its the guys from the "Hung Sing Gwoon" who diss us on the forum." Not good.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> the insigne on your school in chinese says "hung sing choy lee fut" and so why are you quoting me a chan family rule?[/quote]

Choy Lay Fut is one family. Grow up and stop being so divisive. Chan Heung's rules are my rules, Jeong Yim's rule are my rules. They don't contradict each other.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>no threats are being made. but your school does attend certain tournaments here in the bay area.
[/quote]

What are you talking about? Your student just threatened me. And now you're threatening me.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> it is obvious you do not care about your hung sing history.
[/quote]

I do care, but someone who live 150 years ago and is dead an buried in the ground is less important to me than someone alive and doing CLF.

Look....I'm not looking for trouble. Although I don't know your sifu or you I'd have the utmost respect for you if we met in person. But this forum is not "in person", anyone can come on the forum and say what they want. You are setting an ugly tone and embarassing the family. Knock it off.

Fu-Pow

-Lee Koon Hung,

SifuAbel
09-10-2001, 01:16 AM
I think everyone should go to their neutral corners and do a bit of chilling out. T

Its dangerous to think you are immortal.
sifuabel@yahoo.com

yik-wah-tik
09-10-2001, 01:21 AM
yes we are the american hung sing branch in the U.S.A. and we represent that school here!!!!!!!!

the american hung sing kwoon is the oldest gung fu kwoon in the u.s. spanning more than 60 yrs of existence? that gives us the right to call ourselves the american hung sing kwoon. you are not hung sing kwoon? are you? you practice hung sing choy lee fut, don't you? you school is called after your sifu's name and not "Hung Sing Kwoon"! this will not and can never be disputed because the elders all acknowledge us as such!

if you take a look at the tournament magazine from lee koon hung's association with him on the front in a blue uniform, it is my sigung that sits in the center of the photo with lee koon hung sitting
next to him, and doc fai wong standing in the back. there is a caption that states who are the real masters? answer: the ones sitting down.

if your sigung recognized us as the american hung sing kwoon you should follow your sigung's footsteps. i am not making any other claim other that what has been stated. don't get it twisted!!!!!

as a hung sing practitioner i still don't know why
you are jocking the chan clan. it seems to me that you are the one with the insecurities because the hung sing people (other than you) know their roots and stand up for their family. you are a trader as it seems to mention 138 chan family sets when we have our own. my hung sing kwoon does have an original internal shaolin form called um ying kuen. not to be confused with yours!!!!!!!!!!

if you are going to be true to your family lineage then you should learn where you come from, and you do not come from the chan family? or do you? maybe you are not hung sing choy lee fut of jeong yim's branch?! maybe you are a chan clan member pretending to be a hung sing man!

it saddens me to know that you are so blinded by the chan clan. if you do not wish to know the hung sing story, that is your choice. i am very happy to know where i come from, and am loyal to my family of hung sing choy lee fut.

not to say anything bad towards the chan family,
it is only a historical thing for me.

i have never made any negative comments of chan family's martial arts.

fu-pow, you mention the chi-gung sets, and mok git kuen, but do you have the original "cheung kuen" as passed on by jeong yim? hmm? no i didn't think so? i am sure if the hung sing people pulled together their hung sing sets, it would come out to be equally large in numbers. you are not a hung sing man, you are definetly a chan family member.

peace to you fu-pow.......good luck in the future, and i have your sifu's number and will call him on the way you have disrespected my sifu, not to mention your elder. as your sifu is an elder to me.

sifu frank mccarthy
AMERICAN HUNG SING KWOON "USA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

yik-wah-tik
09-10-2001, 01:43 AM
SIFU ABEL, you are right. we need to chill out.
i hope there would be some way for us to discuss and reason without getting heated. but it really upsets me as a practitioner of hung sing choy lee fut that people of the same branch have not done the same research as i have with the desire to know who we are. i am not trying to prove anyone wrong, or even saying that chan family history is wrong, it is their history though, not hung sing's history, nor buk sing's history! based on my research i will always feel that jeong yim and chan heung were co-founders to clf.

fu-pow, regardless of where your beliefs lie, i know in my heart you are a hung sing man, not forgetting a choy lee fut man! if there was ever a time where you needed my help, i would be there to assist you if i could! even though i am frustrated at your comments, i am still considering sending your sifu the only known copy of the hung sing choy lee fut movie with you sigung in it. i am not a bad guy, neither is my classmate troy dunwood, we are actually really cool people when you get to know us. it is only that we are super proud of being hung sing choy lee fut men!!!!!!!!!

and you are right, let's cut out this crap of arguing and this goes for everyone else, making nasty comments on the characters of the people on this forum.

i do not agree with some of you, but i admire your
fires, this includes joseph as well! but fu-pow and the others that are of jeong yim's hung sing branch, i understand some may not know the history, but i wish you were open to listen and ready to shoot it down so quickly.

i have made some strong statements on the history, told you who i was and where i come from as well as who my sifu was. the american hung sing kwoon's reputation is strong, if i were to make comments with the intention of misleading people, then i am sure it will backfire in my face, and the wrath of my elders is something i sure would suffer. do you really think i am willing to risk that?

we all have come with heated comments, so let's not keep pointing fingers, and try to work out a way to discuss and work things out instead of making threats, stupid comments,accusations, etc, etc. we are all choy lee fut, let's learn all choy lee fut's history, that means chan family,hung sing and buk sing and only then could we as clf become one of the strongest styles in the world.

now, i am sure someone will come up with something
stupid to say after this posting.........but then it will only start all over again.

let's ask questions first then decide later after all has been considered! any takers? suggestions?
no foul remarks please......... :D

sifu frank mccarth

yik-wah-tik
09-10-2001, 01:46 AM
do me a favor and go to my website and email me personally. if we can work this out amongst ourselves, let's do this. cool?

don't worry, this is my word, your identity will remain anonymous. i promise, i give my word as a hung sing man!

maybe this way you and i can see eye to eye.

what do you think?

sifu frank :D

Fu-Pow
09-10-2001, 01:52 AM
I will email.

Fu-Pow
http://www.makskungfu.com/images/Graphics/Choy%20Lay%20Fut%20red.gif

nospam
09-10-2001, 02:10 AM
Traditionally speaking, the actions of a member of the style are directly reflective on that individual's sifu. My honour..your honour..

nospam.

Wu Lung
09-10-2001, 03:27 AM
Please see my post on the "Forms in Hong Sing Choy Lay Fut" [sic] thread.

T. Cunningham
09-10-2001, 07:51 AM
"as far as reports from the chan family, it was chan yiu chi-3rd generation master that recorded their history, not chan heung himself."

History is generally recorded after the fact; not as it is being made or while those who are making it are still among us. Its purpose is to record the deeds of those who went before us so that we might never forget where we came from.

Respectfully,

T. Cunningham

yik-wah-tik
09-10-2001, 04:25 PM
when someone attempts to write the history of another, then the writer controls the whole destiny of his subject.

before making my statements, i have contacted many hung sing kwoons who all seem to tell the same story, something totally different that what the chan family has spoken.

thanks anyway

yik-wah-tik
09-10-2001, 04:26 PM
naya wattunnee-no spam whatever!

long time no talk ha, mang! as you would have put it!

do you still feel that lun chee and lung tze are the one and the same? :D

yik-wah-tik
09-10-2001, 04:29 PM
the hung sing history as the way the jeong yim branch has passed it down, especially from it's birthplace of fut san, will be told.

thanks for everyone's participation.

sifu frank "jew hung loong" mccarthy

alecM
09-11-2001, 10:52 AM
yik-wah-tik,
As you have said we are all choy lee fut.

Fear not the man who has learned one thousand kicks, fear the man who has practiced one kick a thousand times.