PDA

View Full Version : Al Qaeda: Could they be Pakistani Ninja's??

Rorny Gracie
08-29-2002, 03:22 PM
Posted this thread at Ashida's and wanted to share with yall this incredible discovery I found out.........

Are they the Ninja's of Pakistan?? :confused:

I seen a video of their mysterious training camps and they all had ninja masks on. Besides the fact that they are some of the most mal nutrition guys on the planet they did have alot of members.No Katanas or ninjah stars for these guys.Hardcore Training with AK-47s and with no shoes in 100 degree weather?!
Fearless Ninjas who live by the code of Jihad

"Blow your as5 up for me and I will give you riches in the afterlife, Thanks Osama"

Its great to see how Ninjitsu's next generation has evolved has evolved in todays dog eat dog world.

Rorny

Sharky
08-29-2002, 03:37 PM
no

Rorny Gracie
08-29-2002, 04:43 PM
Ashidas response to my thread.....

> Rorny
Well, ****hook, none of MY people trained any of them. And I know, cause we keep records. You seek to discredit us with this post, LOL
You ****suckers were always giving me **** about wearing a ski mask with two eye holes and how "that wasn't a real ninja mask," then you come here and make out like the masks worn by the terrorists look like MINE. Not so, buffalo breath. They were all the same "wraparound rags" that you Booj boys pay big bucks for. Say, how much did YOU make selling them that garbage? You wanna jump on somebody with this bull****? How 'bout Paladin Press? They are STILL publishing and selling manuals on how to smuggle through customs, make false ID, make bombs, homemade guns, and recruit spies. Seems to me if you were really a patriot you'd be a bit more concerned with THAT than with trying to smear my pitiful little webpage. The final proof that this is a bogus charge is that anyone who has actually trained with me knows I NEVER stress myself with bull**** like training barefoot. I take it easy, because it IS easy. Talk to Hayes and Bussey, look at their training camp tapes and you will see the same obstacles and bull****. Look at MINE and you will see none of that. So much for your turd napping litle ass, "*****" LOL

Ashida Kim

LMFAO!!
Seems like Im getting to the guy
:D

Felipe Bido
08-29-2002, 04:49 PM
Oh, you're improving!..there are less ****'s than the last time

Kristoffer
08-30-2002, 05:11 AM
:eek:

dezhen2001
08-30-2002, 05:36 AM
:rolleyes:

what a load of bs

david

Ford Prefect
08-30-2002, 06:43 AM
You make good points. Maybe they are ninjas...

"Ninja, pleeease!"

Repulsive Monkey
08-30-2002, 07:06 AM
in all seriousness since there is a heavy historical lineage of Hsing-Yi in the Muslim communities of NE India and thereabouts maybe there are all internalists gone bad??!!

Former castleva
08-30-2002, 09:42 AM
They do not seem to be very concerned about morals or humanity,some say certain similar things about ninja too...but I would not say that they are,but you´re joking anyway?

Kristoffer
09-02-2002, 07:56 AM
I CANNOT beleive Rory Gracie deleted my "ninjas are gay" post. :D What are u, a ****ing priest or something? :D

dezhen2001
09-02-2002, 01:21 PM
good joke :D

but no wonder ppl don't understand and have all the misconceptions about Islam and Jihad... :(

david

Tae Li
09-03-2002, 05:56 AM
Rornie Gracie's a small minded individual with little faith in anything to understand something as great as a religion.

Rornie Gracie is also a wanker.

Rorny Gracie
09-03-2002, 08:17 AM
Rornie Gracie's a small minded individual with little faith in anything to understand something as great as a religion.

Ummm... sorry to bust your bubble Crocodile Dundee but it was just a joke *gasp*:eek:
Don't go throwing any boomerangs at me now *YIKES*
:p

Kristoffer
09-03-2002, 09:11 AM
Rory Gracie is ga.. uh.. goofy