PDA

View Full Version : Wing Chun Forum Problems

GeneChing
09-03-2002, 10:47 AM
You may have noticed some problems posting over the last few days. We recently updated our forum program and it came with a few glitches (as always.) This Wing Chun forum seems to have been the most effected. Webmaster Steve Creel has put a temporary patch which should solve the problem for now, until a more permanent solution is found. Sorry for the incovenience.

John Weiland
09-03-2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by GeneChing
You may have noticed some problems posting over the last few days. We recently updated our forum program and it came with a few glitches (as always.) This Wing Chun forum seems to have been the most effected. Webmaster Steve Creel has put a temporary patch which should solve the problem for now, until a more permanent solution is found. Sorry for the incovenience.
Hi Gene,

You haven't heard us complaining, have you? The KFO forums are terrific technically and we appreciate the effort that was put into the design and features.

All the best,

John Weiland

desertwingchun2
09-03-2002, 11:08 PM
Gene - I wanted to let you all know that the banquet was awesome!! I know all of us that traveled from Az had a terrific time. If you still have any contact with the Crown Plaza people please thank them for letting us use their lobby as a training floor. All the Masters that attended were very professional and cordial. I cant beleive the pictures that we took with so many different kung fu guys and ladies. (My sihing would especially like to thank Mimi Chan).The Kung Fu demonstrations were phenominal and the hostesess - WOW !!! Hope you will have a fifteen year celebration as well !!! Big congratulations to a job well done.
-David