PDA

View Full Version : Troll

Kay k
09-06-2002, 07:15 AM
hey guys. i didn't want to put this anywhere important cos i feel a bit dumb asking and it has no relevance to anything, but can anyone tell me what a "troll" is??? :confused:

Chang Style Novice
09-06-2002, 07:30 AM
An attention seeking **** who posts exclusively out of ego. Trolls usually post controversial topics, regardless of how they actually feel about it. They want a lot of responses, not to share information, and don't care how they get them.

Kay k
09-06-2002, 07:47 AM
Thanx hun. it's just i've seen people being labelled trolls and now i know why! that's quite sad. why would ya bother wastin ya time in the first place?

HuangKaiVun
09-06-2002, 10:13 AM
Go to the "Taiji" forum, Kay K.

We have a boy called "Nick Lo" who thinks everybody on KFO is a fraud and wants to face me in a challenge match.

Enjoy!

Kay k
09-10-2002, 03:48 AM
really?! LOL " nick lo" is he a troll? :) who else do you guys consider trolls? and why not just get rid of them? or do you keep them for your entertainment only...!? :D :p x

Crimson Phoenix
09-10-2002, 04:37 AM
A troll can also be someone who invents stories and post them just to generate a big controversy and heated replies...

Kay k
09-10-2002, 05:00 AM
hey why don't you guys create a "hitlist" of trolls and just ignore them or somethin? that way they wouldn't get as much attention as they crave. can you not just close the door and stop them enterin? or do you keep them for a laugh like i said? :p

Crimson Phoenix
09-10-2002, 06:02 AM
We mostly keep them for a laugh and because trolls have the right to speak...sometimes, some even happen to make sense...but it's just in a glimpse, amidst pages of nonsense...
Anyway, it's up to us to ignore trolling and not feed them
;)