PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Crane-Fist Stylists???

Tsuruken
09-06-2002, 07:17 PM
As a serious researcher and instructor I'm interested in seeking out other practitioners of Crane-Fist who are interested in a serious exchange of knowledge and resources (written material, Video etc) regrading this particular art.

Sadly every time one posts on the subject, very little response is forthcoming.

Are there any serious Crane-Fist practitioners or enthusiasts out there???

Shaolin Master
09-06-2002, 10:10 PM
[[As a serious researcher and instructor I'm interested in seeking out other practitioners of Crane-Fist who are interested in a serious exchange of knowledge and resources (written material, Video etc) regrading this particular art. ]]

- What is the purpose /??, what can you offer in exchange???

Sadly every time one posts on the subject, very little response is forthcoming.

- Is it you or is it your art??

Are there any serious Crane-Fist practitioners or enthusiasts out there???

- Many, come to quanzhou or south taiwan...

cheers,
Chan Long

sifu@authenticshaolin.com

tnwingtsun
09-06-2002, 10:53 PM
Send me a private message

redfist
09-07-2002, 10:35 AM
try www.kamikaze.com

look for feeding crane kung fu by
sifu liu chang i of taiwan.

this video is very well done,the quality of this production is
unusual for a martial arts video tape.

good luck in your research.

Tsuruken
09-07-2002, 06:48 PM
Shaolin Master: The purpose is the sincere exchange of material relating to Crane-Fist. In particular books on the art (Western & Chinese), video footage of various Crane-Stylists (Sifu Jin Jingfu, Matayaoshi Sensei, Yabiku Sensei etc) photos and research notes.

Is it you or your art? I don't know. Perhaps you'd like to explain your views in depth?

As for the Crane-Fist stylists in Taiwan two of the most notable are Lio Yin Shan and Lio Chin Long.

Tnwingtsun: I have sent you a private message as requested and await your reply.

Redfist: I have the video you mentioned.it is very well produced and deals with the forms "Angle Battle Fist" and Samchien. The third form on the video named "Major Angle Battle Fist" is a modern complimation of various other aspects of Crane-Fist and is not an actual form of the Shihequan (Feeding Crane) style. The performer (Liu Chang I) is related to Sifu's Lio Yin Shan (see attached image) and Lio Chin Long of the Paihequan Wuyangkuan of Taiwan.

RAIN
09-08-2002, 04:52 PM
hello

my name is daniel and i am a stylist of tibetan white crane here in southamerica . my email is lamakuen@hotmail.com