PDA

View Full Version : How does Gin Foon Marks Jook Lum Southern Mantis Horse stance work and what are the names of these T

FIRE HAWK
09-22-2001, 10:02 AM
I have Master Gin Foon Marks Jook Lum southern mantis books and it names these techniques what do they mean in english and how do they work and how does his southern mantis horse stance work.
GASHEW,MORSHEW,BOK-HOP-SHEW,BOW-SHEW,SIDE-SHEW,GA-SHEW,BEW GEE,JON SHEW+MORE SHEW,BEW GEE+CHOP SHEW,JON SHEW,HON-SHEW,HON-SHEW BEW-GEE SNOW-HAND,JON,GAWP SHEW,I SHEW,GAW-SHEW,BOW-SHEW,JAWP-SHEW,CHOP_SHEW,CHOP-SHEW+SHI-SHEW,CHUK-SHEW,GOW-SHEW,TOI-SHEW,.

BukSing
09-24-2001, 03:02 AM
Try going to this web-site called allexperts.com and thumb through it until you get to the martial arts section. I was there once inquiring on this unique system, and there was a gentleman who had trained under Master Gin Foon Mark, and has been an avid practitioner of Southern Preying Mantis for 26 years. If he is still part of that forum, he is a good resource. He has been quite cordial and details his responses really well. So give it a shot and see if that helps.

Charp-Chui