PDA

View Full Version : No_Know Says

No_Know
09-07-2002, 05:23 PM
I get lost in what people are into or believe matter. I leave my quiet strange practices to compare myself and find me lacking.

Until I learn...

People, lurkers, newbies...I was kicking a tree in a new way for me and it was virtually painless. I eventually realized that that area of the foot is the slap zone for the kicks in Basics class. Wow! If I practiced the Basiscs exercises more I would have a form of iron skin training--Kicking with less hurt.

I'm figuring that there are other such things in class. I hope that you will...The first school to which I went had the head of the System; was Shao-Lin descended; had animal styles drunken and cripple forms (I found more, great stuff out later). So I had no idea of charlatans and made-up schools to get your money and all that stuff for which to look out. So (needle and thread) my initial advice of have Faith doesn't necessarily count for your situation.

You'll have to do what you think is best. Know what you would like then look with that in mind.

Good luck or prayers...much the best to many you all.

No_Know
09-11-2002, 10:11 AM
Exercises I've made-up~ or liked have been twenty minutes or forty minutes about to complete once. Sometimes it's an effort-ish. But doing your basics drills even though they are an effort can be So much more nice than ninemonths later or three or twelve years later thinking it wasn't so bad. I could have done it. And if I had've kept it up I would be Soooooo much better now [insert Shame here].

Cody
09-11-2002, 10:24 AM
Understand. However, the shame gets in the way. You see, it lowers morale and discourages. Better to acknowledge what happened for what it was, a mistake in prioritizing one's energies or time. The mistake can be interpreted in many ways, but you get my point. Realize how the error of skipping practice time occurred and fed upon itself. Then, begin anew. This is most easily done if circumstances have remained relatively stable. If not, if there has been deterioration in one's physical or heart being, or both, then that can become like a wall to the further development of self, and hence, we have dispair.
So, the heck with being ashamed of faltering, of being lazy, or of becoming so busy that minutes of practice that could have accumulated fell between the cracks. Those are my feelings, expressed as words of encouragement, from one who is very discouraged indeed.

Cody

No_Know
09-11-2002, 10:52 AM
Then in answering me with Truth. I hope that you Saw what you were saying. If not, look above this post. It would still be there in print~. :-) And I hope that the truth you spoke can be heard by your Heart and Rational mind. And brighterness taints the Darkness within that at this moment flees before my mention and your realization.

Cody
09-11-2002, 08:06 PM
Beautifully said. And, you are corrrect.
I got other advice. I was told I should resume my training, even with altered goals. I was told I should think positively and not let anything stop me. Life is hard now. The funeral and other stuff that is dumped on me, feeling dumped too. Eustachian tubes messed up from crying and from airplane flights. I'm a pip here. It's taking all my resolve to figure out why I'm living from one day to anyother. I used to sit in a moderate horse stance. It took me a long time to get it right. I feel like a mess. I'm not ashamed of who I am, but I am for what I have to show for it and how the appearances have been distorted by others, and I let them. It's like a whirlpool dragging me down. and, I'm afraid to hold on to a hand offered because the last one hit me.
You're right. Don't know what I can do about it now though.

Cody, thinking

No_Know
09-12-2002, 04:51 AM
Ashamed of what you have to show for it? This seems to require Knowing what people think (of you). I once liked a particular girl in High school. After one of our last classes I went over to her and complimented her and the like and she said that she had No idea I liked her~. Another femme was born on my birthday (or other-way-around) I liked her and throughout the semesters eventually heard of her recent marriage and child? Or some-such, perhaps. When I talked with them neither seemed as opposed to being with me as I had thought. We might know the stereotypes and media determined social discrepancies but actual people are not all straight stereotypes. We don't Know.

Some people can manipulate others and that's mainly their goal, to develop that. If you're doing this and that or this or that to be accepted You don't really want to be accepted by them or that person. They are pupeteers. I don't think you Want to be a puppet or the such.

We would like to be loved and cared for. but if we can't feel that we settle for Believing that we are loved and or or cared for. Illusions that comfort until we embrace them seeking their support. As they are Illusions or masks or reflections of desperation there is not anything to which to hold -on.

Love happens. It's there. People care. We merely don't know. A lack of healty communicating. You Need the real things.

People have whims. People like to be entertained. These can get combined. I think you cater to people who don't particularly care about you but are passing time. Do something other than put stock in people to get something from them.

What matters? That you thhink what you are doing at that precise moment is beautiful. Every moment. Being comfortable. Breathing. Appreciating--Fun, Joy.

These might get you a perspective shift on the people in your life and those who come in and had been there but you ...

If you are not ashamed of who you are then you are quite a fine person. Anyone not liking quite a fine person has issues. You are not a magazine store. Do other than deal with other people's issues. Do for you. They won't be around when the weather changes to dark. Care for the ones who are there for You.

If you can't tell, then merely do Happy things for you. There is not enough living in this life to live other people's lives. Live yours. Love it! Appreciate it. Enjoy! Be.

I could be happy with such a wonderful person as you. Perhaps you should too. Knowing that other people's thought are motivated by self interest-ish, don't be tricked into thinking bad of such a beautiful person.

"Don't know what I can do about it now though."

"It" doesn't matter. If you can enjoy yourself you can Enjoy Life.

Do That. :-)

scotty1
09-12-2002, 07:47 AM
First sign of madness?

guohuen
09-12-2002, 08:40 AM
No, complaining about the weather is the first sign of madness. The second is wearing inappropriate clothing for the temperature.

Cody
09-12-2002, 02:53 PM
I can't claim to understand everything that other people write. I haven't here, but enough got thru. Sometimes, I go back and can't figure what I've written. Robert Browning claimed to have the same difficulty with his own poetry.

The manifestations of mind and emotion can be categorized as on the border of madness by those who experience life differently. Merely a lack of recognition of an unfamiliar pattern of life or speech. It just is, and might have no quality beyond that.

In a sense, the discussion that No-Know has started might be thought of as a sort of a creative free fall. Good idea.

Responsibility, etc.:
Everyone is responsible for who they are, what they think, what they say, what they do. That's the way it's supposed to be. The higher one's knowledge, the greater the degree of responsibility, and the greater should be the avoidance of proud glory. With that, I believe, should be a lesser tendency to raised hackles. It's a difficult balance at best.

Development of acceptance of responsibility over time is a socially understood concept, in terms of coming of age. Yet, in adulthood, there are many levels still, which are not necessarily in functional accord with one's placement. In fact, it can be said that, practically speaking, one has nothing to do with the other. This leads to disillusion and deception because human animals are given to the same hierachical categorization as packs of other animals, with variations according to inclination and geography.

When a community, or one person, possibly one person at a time (who then leaves, or is forced to leave the scene), gets caught in another's madness or flaws, appearances can make for mistaken identity of who is ill/flawed, and who is in the line of fire as a subordinate or dependent. The instability/operative faults of the dominant player seep into the roots of a follower, a helper, a partner and affect them in terms of their own makeup. (The apparent role reversal can also be part of a manipulative deception to avoid taking responsibility for one's influence.) The effected people exhibit changes or deterioration according to who they were to begin with. A person who was not inherently mean, will not turn mean even with fertilized opportunities to do so. A kind person might become kind to a fault, not taking proper care of the self, while assuming the responsibility of helping someone who gives mixed signals. These are complex dynamics and some people aren't aware of the causes. It's a way to find out what you're made of, but, I would say it's a way that should be avoided.

Occurrences and walking.
A person who has been part of your life for years, who has maintained the structure of an extended family, dies. The structure changes, and people use that to maintain placement or to fit differently into what the extended family is to become. You turn around. No Mom.
You go to the funeral mass. Difficult, especially being an athiest, but good to see others derive comfort from what they believe. On entering the church, you remember that it's the place where you got married. You are divorced, a divorce you wanted then and now. You're sitting next to your ex. Fine. All of a sudden, it becomes a funeral mass for ex mom-in-law, and for something else. You worry that a fine friendship, and your way of life are going down the tubes because of other stuff going on. You had settled into fortunate numbness at the funeral palor, before entering the church and remembering. Then that falls apart. Everything does. Even that which is not directly related to this loss. It's like all the petals fall off the flower at once. The funeral was on 5 Sept.

I see a possible direction to walk, but haven't been able to embrace it. It feels like where I've been before (not this lifetime) and where I might return. Study would once again be the focus of my life, leaving most everything behind. The atheist living in a mountain temple. Yet, from what I have experienced in this lifetime, that makes me sad too. There is great loss, but there's also the living.
How do I describe what has happened to me? If a noble person cannot walk, but can stand and asks you, a loving helper, to miraculously move him to take a step that changes the direction of his life in some way he seems to want, and you do that, make sure that when the other leg moves it's not poised to kick you because his mind is divided. This is sabatoging one's self and also a helper. Let's not go into what happens when helper evades the kick, cheers that the noble man is walking, and remains devoted.

I recently spoke briefly with an elderly Master. He feels I should go back to training, even if I can't do some of the things I did before, and not let anything stop me. I was going to try (remembering his honest and kind words), and then contact him, as he had asked. Then, the funeral and other stuff that's going ptoooey.

The self-motivated perseverance and resolve which had been invaluable in KF studies had been divided between that and the situation of the noble man who could not walk, an allegory. I wished to heal and restore many things, but there was immense resistance of a sort that it took me years to comprehend. The division of effort became lopsided because of circumstances. I'm worn out.

No_Know is nudging me to make a move for me. Not for what I might have been, but for what I am now. and that is the problem, as my perseverance and feelings are as they were and probably will remain so, but the times are changing around me, and I miss feeling alive in my practice. It is clear an adjustment needs to be made, without the luxury of having decades to retrieve my health and work.

You're right, No_Know, I'm not a puppet. Thank you. I'll reread what you've said.

very best,
Cody

diego
09-12-2002, 04:13 PM
My belly is full, i just ate a jalepeno & cheese foccacia bread!. "insert thunderbolt here"

No_Know
10-17-2002, 05:37 PM
Kung-Fu people need no cross training in ground techniques or whatever one called on KFO Ryu was saying.

I find one merely needs the conceptualizations of Result, relevant to moving their body, and Trying techniques... A typical Kung-Fu person could take a few techniques and several principles and become formidable if grounded. But, a whole System would not be required to be at least competant in ground occurances.

jun_erh
10-18-2002, 11:14 AM
No know how's the breakdancing going? Ever try hula hula dancing? It's da bomb-ish

M_ArtsMargie
10-19-2002, 01:16 PM
HULA? TOHISHAN? Shake, shake shake.
Kuiia maka maka owe!<-------hawaiian:D

No_Know
10-19-2002, 11:28 PM
I No_Know why jun_ehr says that.

Ohhhh? Hawaiian? Hmmmm? It sounds good.

No_Know
10-20-2002, 03:10 PM
Ia hoiia ku :-) Most definitely

No_Know
12-26-2002, 04:59 AM
jun_erh just had a birthday. I hope it was Happy.

When I'm doing the moves it feels really really good. Go to class even when you don't feel like it.

If not for your own pleasure. be the inspiration to another that another has been to you.

No_Know
01-12-2003, 07:23 PM
When I began learning forms I was diligent at foot work but felt my hand work laced compared to what I understood of the other students I saw. When I got checked I was told to work on my stances (footwork). WOW!.

There is a place after good technique. Attitude of the form is next for me.

Perhaps some-such.

No_Know
01-15-2003, 10:32 PM
I can't properly do a front split-tight back of legs, yet I can unfold the kick of T'ai Chi Ch'uan where the arms spread out when the kick goes out, to chest level at least.

SevenStar
01-15-2003, 11:52 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about a front split. I can't do one either, but can easily kick above my head level. just stretch. you'll be fine.

SevenStar
01-15-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by No_Know
Kung-Fu people need no cross training in ground techniques or whatever one called on KFO Ryu was saying.

I find one merely needs the conceptualizations of Result, relevant to moving their body, and Trying techniques... A typical Kung-Fu person could take a few techniques and several principles and become formidable if grounded. But, a whole System would not be required to be at least competant in ground occurances.

thoeretically, yeah. But that's alot more difficult than it sounds. You are dedicated to CMA, so probably aren't spending sufficient time to learn how to adequately defend a grappler at what he does best. If he dabbled with tai chi a few nights a week, would you expenct him to have a better understanding of your art than you do?

No_Know
01-16-2003, 06:25 AM
"If he dabbled with tai chi a few nights a week, would you expenct him to have a better understanding of your art than you do?"

"your art" being T'ai Chi Ch'uan, then Yes. With a sufficient comprehension background, things could come together for the person and their previous non-class database combined with general living experience and the class stuff; things could come together for that person and their understanding could surpass mine of T'ai Chi'Chuan.

"your art" being the Squirrel thread~, at best person, could have as good an understanding as me in my art.

People are merely whatever they are. If one grapples, being Human They are More than a grappler. They are parent, sibling, worker, role-model..and they are titled by the perspective of those calling. Children say parent. Spouse related says spouse. Knows of person in martial arts related might call person grappler.

People pick-up stuff as they live.

No_Know
01-16-2003, 05:23 PM
Tomorrow-ie, weather permitting~, I 'll go meet some actual people. It's like realizing I'm going to class tomorrow and I haven't physically done my form since leaving last class. However I could be impressive to them Whatever my best is at the moment would be how well I do. I'm thinking they'll think I'm worse than I can be because of how I do tomorrow.

However, I am not to hurt myself trying to impress others. I should accept my body and abilities for what they are. Even though I might like them to be different or better right now! :-)

An jie
01-16-2003, 05:47 PM
After reading, much ado about nothing, I find that this is a forum of the tangentally challenged. Good luck

No_Know
01-16-2003, 08:58 PM
"tan·gent ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tnjnt)
adj.
Making contact at a single point or along a line; touching but not intersecting.
Irrelevant. "

Challenged to make a point...

And Your point was.?.

Serpent
01-16-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by No_Know
"tan·gent ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tnjnt)
adj.
Making contact at a single point or along a line; touching but not intersecting.
Irrelevant. "

Challenged to make a point...

And Your point was.?.

:)

Touche!

No_Know
01-16-2003, 09:09 PM
The play to which An jie refers (http://the-tech.mit.edu/Shakespeare/much_ado/index.html)

An jie, please, do not leave on my account. If not mine, please enjoy the rest.

diego
01-16-2003, 10:59 PM
lol, forgot about this thread...lol, because im eating another one of these lovely jalepeno and cheese breads, but its a left over one, and this is a left over post...bieng revived!...:)

No_Know
01-17-2003, 12:09 AM
Co-incidence. diego's last post here said to put a thunderbolt. following the same sandwich, I put a thunderbolt here.

Thunderbolt (http://www.iluminet.com/sundance/P47/p47-03.htm)

No_Know
01-17-2003, 12:00 PM
I was reminded today that it's likely that near everybody in their study of martial arts or the like, areis sincere. And that each is deserving of respect of some sort or another.

diego
01-17-2003, 04:28 PM
no know lol at that attachment:D Seriously trying to stop laughing as im at the library where the lies are buried.

I wanted to ask you tho, when you do the no-know speaks...are you wqriting as/in a form of zen, or during rest time at the local government sponsered heroin clinic?:) .
Peace

No_Know
01-18-2003, 02:57 AM
"at the local government sponsered heroin clinic? ."

It theoretically does not seem to be anywhere that might be such a place.

No_Know
01-18-2003, 03:14 AM
I was severly informed that I No_Know.

There was a get together tonight. I learned about system shut down and kicks not getting through.

There was Sun-Tzu, jawbacca~, Shaolintiger00, MerryPrankster, apoweyn and myself.

It was fun being educated. Compared to them I could see that I truely No_Know, and that can be helpful.

It was indicated to me by my evaluation of my performance that I am a poor ring fighter...Thanks Sun-Tzuuuu :-)

Hopefully, I'll take pictures at one or more of the get togethers. It was nice to See the people behind the posts.

I thought they are really good people--Sincere.

heron
01-22-2003, 07:15 PM
No_know you have a strange way of writing. I have found it interesting and educational to read. I think ill read this thread again and see if i can understand it better.

Thanks for sharing your ideas.

No_Know
01-23-2003, 02:39 AM
I too thank you, for sharing. It is Greatly appreciated.

Whatever one gets from whatever; whatever whatever.

No_Know
01-24-2003, 01:03 PM
Is what you do this? Is what you do that? So you think you are something special?...

I met some people who post on kungfuonline.com forums. Theoretically another such meeting will occure.

I was seemingly the only Forms based training person. I have different opinions on effectiveness of certain ways of action or thinking than perhaps at least some of them. I think every failing would get tagged as Kung-Fu doesn't work. And successes/surprises, mentally noted as interesting, fluke or but he didn't do the other thing well. I hope to use more kicks as opposed to blending with how they go, yet keeping how I understand is good-ish.

I feel out of condition for on-going success (three minutes or more of continuing). I went to one extreme now I should do that again. Yet I might not do it Because it is a Should-do. Oh well...

Whatever whatever. Appreciate You, however you are. It's likely some kind of really nice.

Life seems to do good as a learning/teaching experience.

Suntzu
01-24-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by heron
No_know you have a strange way of writing. I have found it interesting and educational to read. I think ill read this thread again and see if i can understand it better.

Thanks for sharing your ideas. yeah… its poetic in its complicated simplicity… very interesting phasings of very interesting thots from a very interesting person…

No_Know
01-31-2003, 05:58 PM
I have become a rather large fellow (around the middle). But trimmer was so different it was scary. I think that sometimes we hold on to bad things because we are used to them/it.

I think I can change as I choose. But I'm not all ways sure. More confidence and I'd be wrong because I would likely miss something. Blinded by my-full-of-myself. Not sure, I likely miss things because I Won't look (scared, ashamed, embarrassed...).

I figure my daughter will find/have the balance of things which I miss from decade to decade.

For those of you trying to get it right in This life. We Humans seem to have not different skills as much as different levels of the same skills. So (needle-and-thread), merely because someone you think of as great or the best doesn't Or can't. Realize that as insignificant as you might think you are, You might C a n.

No_Know
03-12-2003, 02:25 PM
If you'd like to help your School show up. Motivation for them. Motivation for you.

No_Know
05-26-2003, 06:26 PM
Hello-Heaven High, in T'ai Chi Ch'uan class I think my form is very close to optimal. I viewed a clip of forty-eight and twenty four.

Three...two...one... Arghhhhhhhh! If that's what it can be...What a joke I must seem.-ish.

Basically, I Do enjoy improvement form repeating the from. Last week, for the first time my Ward-off was done from an low level horse-riding stance like position. Neato.

I have concern that I practice and practice and won't become any better seeming. So (needle and thread), I don't practice sometimes. I Do think about what I've been shown though:~>.

It's nifty that I do improve when I go back. There is strongerness. In Kung-Fu class too.

I do not want to go passed the feeling of my body is stone,

Perhaps someday. I hope these thoughts Do help others look at themselves and perhaps evaluate/understand better themselves, their studies, their impressions...

Be well.

Shaolin-Do
05-27-2003, 08:12 AM
After reading this thread I can use my brain as a large soft flat throwing article. I have been confused beyong belief, and I think I shall now pass out behind my computer strategically so they think Im working when anyone pokes their head in my office.
:)

No_Know
05-27-2003, 01:19 PM
Very nice Shaolin-Do. Well said.

No_Know
05-30-2003, 09:52 AM
Go to class. Especially when you don't want to.-ish

No_Know
05-30-2003, 02:30 PM
It seems perhaps that one is limited by one's access to resources, Willingness and Imagination.

Be

NorthernMantis
05-31-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Suntzu
yeah… its poetic in its complicated simplicity… very interesting phasings of very interesting thots from a very interesting person…

Ummbut does no_know speak like that in real life? Is he from another country?

No_Know
05-31-2003, 02:14 PM
apowen has met me most (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22675)

He addresses your first question in the above link after a Kung Lek post.

If some one Knows about me, that might be interesting.

No_Know
06-01-2003, 07:57 PM
I seem to notice we do not all look cookie cutter same. I think different stages of learning receptiveness and awareness require differing levels of teaching understanding.

Even in the same class.

I looked at some of forty-eight before I took the class. I missed many classes. I ended-up getting the end of the form. When I went back to my formal class I got asked what was the last move I was shown (in class; where did I stop in class,-ish). My heart dropped. The straight question from the instructor.

I showed him the move-ish. He thought I might should go to a class that was closer to the begining of the form As they had finished it in My class.

I could have done well enough to have a few classes catching what I hadn't gotten enough to be able to do the form acceptablly.

However it's not about staying with the class I start. It's not about being Correct-ish. It's about being respectful to students and instructors and to mySelf. And Learning. Slow going should be certainly good enough. It's the practicing of the form bit by bit that should get it not hard to recall. If I Start from beginning and get a bit through then add a technique and weekly practice what I had before With the addition I should get it better.

And if there is more to the form that the doing of the form If I don't have to think of the form to do the form or get begin it from any point I can learn better whatever else might be there that I can get.

I think about the froms and stuff when I'm not doing them (A (mall parking) lot's worth of when I'm not doing them). I realized that Timing is a significant factor in the appearant differences (some of the differences).

Since T'ai Chi Ch'uan is flowing, to highlight a picture frame in the movie of a collection of frames, instructors show the stop within a few frames of each other merely not the exact same frame. Continue moving and the in-between the stops contan the Frames which are Stops used by other instructors.

There's little to teach you if you won't learn the little you already have been shown.

No Future without a Present. Learning can come from a collection of passed moments and Awareness.

As long as One (was) Aware. -ish~ :~>

No_Know
06-13-2003, 05:41 PM
I thought I couldn't do a particular technique. Just because my leg was not working.~(lacking usual full motion when walking--hip~) I could do my favorite technique (lotus kick). A little bit beyond Scared, Is Success.~

Perhaps perhaps, some might say some-such

No_Know
06-20-2003, 09:53 AM
A post (http://cyberkwoon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=46855#46855)

I liked this break-down-ish. The first Da_Mo post. Either up or down:-)

first Da_Mo post on defining Martial Art(s) (http://cyberkwoon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8175)

No_Know
07-04-2003, 04:41 PM
I was supposed to lose weight~ I could have gotten rid of more. There's more than Want. However, I recently realized that I'm not lower and lower and lower to destination weight~, but I have been at a lower weight for several months now. Regardless of my eating. My exercises seems like something. Keep up the whenever. O.K. so I'm currently around 260.

Wow that's intriguing, that there are levels of weight comfortable for each body. All~ you have to do is get to your next level~.

No_Know
07-05-2003, 11:39 AM
I was at the Kung-Fu School when there usually is not a class. I did not feel conditioned to take class much less do shiningly. I like my lotus kicks except for the speed. I hope that they were impressed.

It be came somethingto continue at even nealy the same level. None of the other students had as long a history with the School as I did. I had concer that they would feel a it's O.K. to quit complex if I breaked.

I was thinking if I had to I would. Then I thought, no I wouldn't. I would use a different technique. I managed it and made sure the last kick was good and strong. Then the next set of kicks...:-)

I got some instruction on my staff form. Now I can work on it to be above question.-ish And if I get another set of coirrections I should do those. Even if they contradict. Hopefully look at the instruction in such a way that I can be applying everyone's corrections. :-)

No_Know
07-16-2003, 09:50 AM
When I Do practice it seems faster or stronger... I am merely skeptical that constant practice will yield advancement.

ZIM
07-16-2003, 07:43 PM
In a scene on the HBO TV show "Six Feet Under," George told Ruth about a house he'd owned in New England. Built over a stream, it had originally been a mill, though the wheel and grinding stones had been removed decades before. After he'd lived there for a while, George decided to put a new floor in the kitchen. He ripped out the old surface, then tore up the first wooden plank of the foundation below. There, just two feet below him, was the stream -- alive, sparkling, thrilling. He had known about it all along, but at that moment he actually saw it flowing beneath his house.

Yes, this is related... ;)

No_Know
07-16-2003, 08:20 PM
Occasionaly, I am reminded of the stream. One day I will have pried up enough floorboards to enjoy my house And watch the stream in my kitchen and be Happy. Perhaps even, when it's helpful, drink from the stream, while I'm in my kitchen.

Thank you ZIM.

No_Know
07-29-2003, 01:30 PM
Grappling (grabbing you, trying to tie-you-up, and press you so you cant move and you continue to thwart or attempt to thwart those attempts) can deplete one of energy or requires the body to work hard. Look more at conditioning/Endurance through working longer than you usually might.

If you press the arm near the shoulder you might restrict their striking.

Stand one leg in front of your groin and turn the foot in 90°.

Elbows tend to be down and in. Follow or don't follow but do not let them switch pace and jump to you at the in betweens.

Reflections.

Fingers are My greatest offensive weapon for how I might fight.

No_Know
07-31-2003, 07:49 AM
When someone who does bad things says that they are going to tell on you if you don't do what they say/ask/tell. You can point out that they did the real bad things opposed to the lie of the things you did not do. Or the truth of the old bad things you did do yet might be overlooked-ish when looked at with their bad things.

Be careful of having bad doing people hold you to Honor things.

This seems useful on people who want to do good but are desperate-ish.

The honor code of not ratting seems kept up by people who do bad things and do not want to get caught. They try to include you then point out that if you get them in trouble you get yourself in trouble because you tie-in to THeiR baddness.

From here there is you have no where to go because you are not a good doing person so stay with us and help us, we'll watch your back.

[Drawback] They likely did the bigger bad and at least an initial bad. So (needle-and-thread), you from the start had them scared of you (talking). You had the Power.

Lack of confidence~/Awareness and a growing~ aboundance of self-doubt helps you susceptable to suggestion.

[Drawback] You doing the hands on bad makes you less credible compared to them who are not legally seen/noted doing bad...

[Drawback] Every bad you do under/for them increases your bad accumulation. Note: If you did not do anything when you all first came together. And they pointed out something of which you were ashamed/embarassed. Doing bad for people trying to protect themselves does not Erase the Shame-felt bad.

Covers are meant to come-off. Them Covering you forever is not likely to be Trustworthy/valid~. They did bad stuff. Lie telling to save their money (family security, luxury life) might not be beyond their willingness to do.

Taking the word of liars, truth-twisters, deceivers, partial-truths-to-their-benefit tellers, avoiders of the topic/actual might be other than best-ish.

When you do bad/wrong/feel guilt... the suffering for what you did or your part in it can be as the hole a footprint in dry sand can be--do you sink? yes Do you drown? no Can you get out? not going along the edges perhaps. Your best route out is to be straigt-up.

However, guilted/self-doubted into bad, to cover bad to cover bad...is a hole like digging your own grave. There comes a point at which the dirt is shoveled and rearranged but you can't get out without going through the levels you burried yourself. And trying to dig deeper destableizes your (.?.)surroundings (your light to the surface). And it's not a matter If you'll be burried, but WHEn.

yenhoi
07-31-2003, 09:54 AM
I like fingers, shins, and elbows.

Even though people who are closer to you has lesser limits, when they finally push through, its still time for action.

Thumbs up, No_Know!

:cool:

No_Know
08-18-2003, 01:25 PM
Concept: Having precognative ability. Noting Intention by observing slight actions and interpreting their seemingly inevetable progress to at least a point.

Slowing because you sense--combined five sense observation and interpretive analysis-ish a car ahead and one lane over changing lanes. If you react When you sense it your reation is to a result not there at That Now. hold-off on acting~. Be aware. Prepare. Be appropriate.

People only seeing that you slow down for no apparant to them reason. People distracted from total actual with preferred worry--they are trying to keep from getting into trouble/keep someone from harm (trouble) and they think stronger/faster/harder/focus/determination Will do it.

The person can be not so far in thought that they go through with what they were doing/getting ready to do that they can't change their mind--they might decide to not.

If you read them far enough ahead that they are not conciously aware what they are preparing for or were doing, you look Wrong. But you are not. Know your skill level and potential. Then trust those.

brothernumber9
08-18-2003, 01:35 PM
how does one know thier skill level or potential?

No_Know
08-18-2003, 02:10 PM
The fire alarm went off there was a slightly greater reduction in visibility and a scent of smoke.

I spent much of my life moving when asked. Being there before-ish needed. If I'm without it, I'll do without it. This time I got my chilled rootbeer from the freezer, some bagged buttered flavored salted popped popcorn and the dog (and a bag in case the dog does it's duty.

The property office person said call the fire department and get out ...

I called from the telephone book telephone number. I described the situation and answered the questions. I told that the alarm stopped. Person told me that a truck would be right out. No place~ to question that the alarm was off now. There was glue work in the stairwell by the property people.

No one else was out of the apartments no apparent smoke. Only that I called, no alarm when the truck arrived (property people turned it off (don't know what that means for sure). They didn't know who pulled the building alarm. There was talk and snickering. I felt as though it was along the lines of making fun of me calling. The pretruck from the independent company had a single person Was in the apartment and himself didn't smell it Very localized I didn't insist he smell the exact area I sensed(sense of smell) it.

When The fire fighter said I could go in now I said that I was told to call and he gave a kind of [shrugging]O.K.--like I still think it's your fault but have a good day--what-ever!.

Concept: My intention is Good meaning. My actions, correct. I am judged/perceived foolish, questionable, wrong...perhaps.

Once upon a year I might go over in my thinking that you are wrong to think badly of me/ questin something I did or said...I do not have to be wrong to get blamed~.

But I do not Have to blame myself. Nor them for thinking as they do because of training or convenience or lack of thought.

People will think what they will and I am not to be bound to convincing them differently--futile-ish perhaps. On to whatever whatever.

For now...the kitchen. MMmmmmmm:-) Be.

yenhoi
08-18-2003, 02:12 PM
meditation and fighting.

:eek:

No_Know
08-18-2003, 02:19 PM
"meditation and fighting."

There's a difference? :-)

yenhoi
08-18-2003, 07:52 PM
for some people.

;)

No_Know
09-04-2003, 10:32 AM
I am around two hundred seventy five pounds (not money), so far today.

And fairly inflexible. Merely an update on me-ish.

Look before changing lanes.~ Might be helpful.

No_Know
09-12-2003, 10:36 AM
270 is the new 260.

But the development is in there.

Weighty does not necessarily mean Mostly undeveloped.

No_Know
10-23-2003, 08:03 AM
The distractions seem like the topics. The deadlines pass, And we wonder what happened. We become lost looking for ourselves. Not only does one wonder, but one wanders. And in Our loss Our accidents and mis-takes, sparks of beauty and realization fire in the conciousness--light and burning. Alighting what had not noticed. And burning, consuming Our Will with direction. Blinded with insight, one continues. Empty We reflect. When We become the reflection upon-which We look, we Are. Be-ish

No_Know
11-19-2003, 01:49 PM
I don't regard weightloss for myself If I think about it.

But there are ranges of weight versues muscular adjustment capability. At heavier weights do things less fully/strongly until your strength can handle your current weight.~

No_Know
01-14-2004, 12:41 PM
People have different experiences. Perhaps one should not put down others as wrong, who cannot at least imagine the totality of their totality.

No_Know
01-30-2004, 02:32 PM
Scientists didn't want the life of salesperson or cashier. And there are different sciences. Different topics seem like worlds. There might seem to be vastness to at least almost any of them. There's Medicine, there's Law, there's Construction...Things are established now. But there were no roads, no refridgerators, no cars, no guns, no indoor plumbing, no television, no Internet...Forge your Will into Our reality. Be certain. You are creating a world.

Create with Good Hope in mind, no matter the darkness behind you, or that you are in, or that there seems to be.

When some are Angry they Want to hurt. If they hurt someone good enough or accidentally, they cool-down and might have regret about the hurt. When you get angry, Please consider the regrets you do not yet have. And hopefully you will not know the roads you have not walked. And Will live a more preferred life.

Be well, I might hope. :~>

No_Know
01-31-2004, 08:29 PM
Scientists didn't want the life of salesperson or cashier. And there are different sciences. Different topics seem like worlds. There might seem to be vastness to at least almost any of them. There's Medicine, there's Law, there's Construction...Things are established now. But there were no roads, no refridgerators, no cars, no guns, no indoor plumbing, no television, no Internet...Forge your will into Our reality. Be certain. You are creating a world.

Create with Good Hope in mind, no matter the darkness behind you, or that you are in, or that there seems to be.

When some are Angry they Want to hurt. If they hurt someone good enough or accidentally, they cooldown and might have regret about the hurt. When you get angry, Please consider the regrets you do not yet have. And hopefully you will not know the roads you have not walked. And Will live a more preferred life.

Be well, I might hope. :~>

No_Know
03-24-2004, 05:32 AM
You might not ever do as much as you can. Unless you do more than you were afraid/willing.

I No_Know

No_Know
03-31-2004, 11:41 AM
We keep quiet at the promise of being saved. But the powerful people we save are high enough to look-down on us. And if we are in a position that they look To us. Look-out. "The bread eaten, the company gone."~ In saving one's self, obligation tends to only be To Self.

Be careful of lying because of a promise. And be careful of trusting someone hiding/running from accountability. You might your end underfoot.

No_Know
06-08-2004, 12:36 PM
brothernumber9

"how does one know thier skill level or potential?"

I flip bottles, umbrellas, and coins. I understand that there is a place whereit can be done each time. but I am missing that requirement. I believe that it will come as I get used to it...my Skill. For me it's likeliness. Am I likely to do it the ideal best in the best of conditions? I back-away from the things I am less likely to execute ideally best in best conditions.

How one knows might be individual. But here might be a guide.

Take for your potential, the fantastic ideals of Jademan comics Force of Buddha's Palm, Blood Sword, Bloodsword Dynasty, Iron Marshal~, Oriental Heroes...and belive that they are junior level accomplishments. Somewhere more, somewhere more efficient is your potential.

To know your skill level, be honest to yourself. Example: At the University of the District of columbia from 1988 to 1990 or so, I would climb beside the elevators that opened up to Connecticut Avenue. ~ There were two sides. I was used to the righth hand side as you face the bottom of the escalators, from the bottom of the escalators. My level of skill was limited to Known factors:

The walls were basically the same material, but the distance was slightly different or the condition (smoothness) differed. I had tried both and Felt less at ease with the left hand side walls. I mostly Only used the right hand side walls. Also, I craved approval. There were people who throughout classes didn't believe that I climbed from level B to level A beside the escalators.
Iwas later in the semester. And these two came toi me and asked to see it. I recently had not been 100%-ish with my foot or right ankle. I basically told them I could not (now). They went away thinking whatever, and did not attend the school much after that semester. At least two people might have thought I was kidding, joking, lying Or that what they heard was wrong.

For as arrogant as I tend to be it was head held low to now show them. But as I get from Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel, whatever whatever. When I'm most way up to the A level, there is that someone open the door beneath me when I fall (edge and corner) I perhaps could adjust. But there is damage and cost and if I get injured that's not nice. Falling occures to me but I understand (feel, you might get a feel when there's things you do regularly (or not too regularly), it is shades for me, a lightness and a darkerness concerning an issue. This might be considered Knowing my Skill or potential. Knowing I Can or that I might not be able... from here it's a point of listening to you advise yourself-ish. If you want to try when you recommend to yourself that you cannot operate best and there might be faltering...freedom of choice. You continue, you mess-up you were warned.

I prefer other than failing. Declining is failing to prove myself to them. But other people's opinions change like the strength of a wind. Or the shape of a cloud. This is not for me to invest my Heart in that. Also not ...skip nots, I should tell you is's. If I got hurt they might say I could have declined it wasn't worth me getting hurt. They could have said I knew you were a fake. Whichever direction I still have to heal. However to decline regardless of their opinion, no one has to take time out nor off to nurse me back to well.

It is not a risk that I will fall and the door will open. I do not go beyond my Skill. This helps me to meet my potential. It takes care of me and allows me to nurture Me. Not going beyond comfort shows me my skill. I trust this... the kicker who kicks high but cannot hold it at it's highest does not have the skill of a high kick, Perhaps an ability to go beyond h er/im self for a moment. Their Skill is lesser. The use momentum and are proud of an empty thing.-ish...I climb. and walk between walls. Those walls. I sense my fatigue and twinges and am mindful of my tells of me. I communicate with mySelf. When I listen, and take direction on it's input I think that this can be very healthy.

Climbing between walls depending on the factors of the walls and my momentary condition, each moment, it is something I can do better than some, though perhaps not best as ideally best in the best of conditions. Where ever I am (in being Me) at the moment and my abilities with the conditions and perception of both. This is my skill level. I cannot Know a Skill level. I must ask what range of skill do I have over the period about which wondered. I can make claims based on the lower level of the range. This is practical~.

To Know your Skill level is to average ability and claim only the lowest of what your best can be.

Climbing between walls to a range is something I can do. I am certain of this skill. I can sing to whatever extent. But not necessarily the level you consider singing~. Level is a bit about perception. I can Hung Fot, But I No-Know. Only others can tell me my skill at that. I can only do my best. As best I understand. And hope to understand/comprehend what I need to grasp more of the totality.

Decide your standard. Then you can Know your level~. Skill is only as good as your worst at each moment. Perhaps some such Some might say. Be well, you and yours.

I No_Know

Indestructible
06-08-2004, 03:56 PM
http://img2.IMGSpot.com/u/04/159/23/pancakes.jpg

No_Know
06-09-2004, 07:47 AM
Breakfast can be harey. Dinner in Denmark is not a laughing matter, but it is bunny.

No_Know
07-07-2004, 08:20 AM
From this website messageboard (http://groups.msn.com/KungFu/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=574&all_topics=0)

"1) Why?"

Current 2004 contests of fighting are contact determinants. And are sports related. Sports tries to get as many to participate as can. That might have the minimum techniques to participate. There's also the part where I might see what the other person is doing and fight like that. Or fight like I know to from my social up-bringing. Some at least might do kung-fu but not Really associate it with real fighting since it's not seen. But boxing/kickboxing is popular and highly visible...that's all I see happening or as the way.

"2) How can we encourage them to use kung-fu when sparring?"

People find what they need from the things they get into. Also, some might do their kung-fu in strategy if not exageration of technique. Could be that the elaborate techniques of Kung-Fu are merely to aid in getting a general concept. I've heard something to the effect, "When real time happens the basics is all that works." But a Kung-fu person trained in traditional will forget less because they learned more. Even a modern who drilled techniques can freeze (forget), although very fast and strong and powerful.

No matter how one whatevers, one knows what one knows. You do not need to show to know. Showing off or demonstrating to prove that you know is jerking yourself around. You were a good piece of entertainment, but now we know what you can do so we're bored again and we now know what is needed to beat/counter you. You're no problem...now that you showed.

"3) Do we go to free sparring to quickly? Would more time be better spent in drills and two-man set sparring?"

Not everyone wants to know the truth. A comfortable lie is good for some. Sometimes it's as much as a person can understand or handle to have delusions. No one is a total package~ And we have holes in differing places. Let them be. Do what you can. Get what you will.

The Way might be different ways.

I don't show you my Kung-Fu so that you don't or whoever might be watching that I do not notice, do not come up with counters to my Kung-Fu. If the fight is such that I do not need complex maneuvers, then whatever. I understand what is comming and only look like I'm barely getting by, but I can also look superior. If I have more I decide how to use it. When I have to do as much as I know, then it's good I learned Kung-Fu. But without killing (which used to be done, supposedly) I jeopardize myself to show too much of what I know or to tell or to define it to anyone~

There's my Kung-Fu and there's what I do when there's a fight. And there's what I do for types of fights. Capable to cripple or kill is not Required to cripple or kill. You do yours. They'll do there's. And perhaps when they're ready for More Truth, they'll ask to do yours. :-)

No_Know
07-28-2004, 12:13 PM
Once you get enlightenment, there are others still in the dark. Not only is there attaining enlightenment, but also how to relate with none others around.

Some might say some-such very good

No_Know
07-28-2004, 10:57 PM
The first page (http://www.selfdefenseforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8215&page=1&pp=25) The second page (http://www.selfdefenseforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8215&page=2&pp=25)

" Today, 10:31 AM
Apologia
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2003

Re: What would you do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

memnoch, all the stuff I put, if i thought about it, might take about 1.2 seconds.

It makes sense what you say about me having a fighting mindset. But the fight resets every break if not every moment. And it's a whole new fight to me, each moment (something like that). Perhaps, tell me what is meant by fighting mindset in how it's not good--dangerous. Or how there's better. Or just point me to the sticky~ that I haven't gotten to yet that says it.:-)

If I'm hitting him with a machinegun shotgun of a lot of attacks happening all over and keeping it up. I seem focused--angry in his direction, enough to get knifed by the guy who was sneaking up behind me while I was assaultingly stomping the distracting first assault, into the ground.~ And I'm probabally lucky if there's only one.

As RBFC has also informed, there's this attack philosophy, that makes the person go to inferior mode. Now that I've been made aware, there's just as grimel says to read. And as RBFC and grimel say to think about it.

"Go after him, don't let him size you up, don't wait to size him up. He is attacking you, this requires imediate responces." memnoch, if he approaced me, I might think he already sized me-up. And if I don't size him up (quickly because I can presume these things can happen faster than I might imagine) I might risk underestimating him or overestimating my position.

I would hope that quick response does not necessarily rule-out comprehension.

Apologia
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Apologia
Send email to Apologia
Visit Apologia's homepage!
Find all posts by Apologia
Add Apologia to Your Buddy List

#32 Today, 11:34 AM
Ken Cook
Diogenes of Sinope Join Date: Feb 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apologia,

You as much as admitted in your introduction that the sum total of your training and experience is reading a few books and that your contributions will be largly hypothetical.

Well gee...

What Lee is telling you is not hypothetical, it's the scoop. You're not even a "white belt" arguing with the "Sensei" you're just a bozo who walked in off the street and are now telling all of us poor misguided people who have been doing this stuff for DECADES that you think you have a better way.

Ahem.

Why don't you do us and yourself a favor. Shut up and read, then after you have read enough to understand that Kung Fu isn't what you're looking for, go out and try to find yourself some real training.

In the meantime though, quit arguing with people who possess far more knowledge than you can begin to imagine and try to learn something without annoying the **** out of the rest of us.

Dante n'avait rien vu.

Ken Cook
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Ken Cook
Send email to Ken Cook
Find all posts by Ken Cook
Add Ken Cook to Your Buddy List

#33 Today, 12:16 PM
RBFC
Super Moderator Join Date: Dec 2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apologia

If I'm hitting him with a machinegun shotgun of a lot of attacks happening all over and keeping it up. I seem focused--angry in his direction, enough to get knifed by the guy who was sneaking up behind me while I was assaultingly stomping the distracting first assault, into the ground.~ And I'm probabally lucky if there's only one.

Interesting! Do you think it'll go any better if you're being stomped by the first guy when his friends come up? Wouldn't you rather be in a position where you were dominating the first guy? Or would you like him to hold you down while his friends slice you up?

Unbelievable.

Lee
www.fightingconcepts.com "

Apparently, I welcome your thoughts (on the first page) means, be thankful that I spoke. Bow and wonder. I had read that they were interested in different opinions
first page rattan hoops (http://www.selfdefenseforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1619&highlight=rattan+ring)
page two rattan hoops (http://www.selfdefenseforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1619&page=2&pp=40&highlight=rattan+ring)

It didn't seem the case there either.

I read over the thread about the rings and I eventually felt that things would be fine if I let them talking At me slide and said nothing about it. I think it was even told to me to not bring it up again. Since I was answering to the topic I was scared that these people were At me and tearing down what I was saying but had no experience themselves with the subject. That can be O.K. if you are insightful. These posts seemed kind of hateful.

If I said several things in one post one thing would get picked-on and the rest seemed to not get much attention (in context, perhaps). I made smaller posts to address each item~. sometimes people won't hear you. I look at that and besides the scoffing. They said it wasn't likely I said it is done here it is. I was considered rediculous-ish. They were talking frim lack of awareness and blind upsetness...Giving them what they said they wanted didn't work. Sharing with them that there was more than they understood was perceived as I know more than you. It was intended as I see what you understand, here's something else. :-). A joy of sharing way perhaps.

When people say they want to learn they might mean they want something and they know what it is when they see it. Or they are only comfortable with a certain amount of knowledge regardless of them asking for it all. There was a civility to their posts at least in part for at least some. I was aparently too friendly also. Not everyone has the same humor.

Ant jokes are fine at the aardvark Hall, but might not get the same appreciation at the insect Inn.

Being Right or Correct is not always the point. Hopefully you can notice what matters to the people with whom you deal. And hopefully you do not depend on others recognizing you are Correct or Right or Good, even when you are.

And if you're instinct is that someone is Stupid. They are probablly smart, some kind of way. And there are areas in which you are lackining that there are others who look poorly at you (look down on you).

Someone put a decent reply I'll respond to that but also address the two before it.It feels like they're waiting for any movement and squish is inevitable. I should at least thank memnoch even if there's no reasoning I understand with even any others.

Shaolinlueb
07-29-2004, 07:30 AM
so if i keep on beating my girlfr.... training partner in the same spot sh.... he will gain a tolereance? :D :o

jk

No_Know
07-30-2004, 07:34 AM
"so if i keep on beating my girlfr.... training partner in the same spot sh.... he will gain a tolereance? ..."

Perhaps with weeks in between hittings. And power of hit starts out at the level of a tap.

No_Know
07-31-2004, 01:19 PM
" 07-29-2004, 11:32 AM
RBFC
Super Moderator Join Date: Dec 2002

Apologia,

In an effort to discover where you got such strong opinions about self-protection, I'll ask you what you were told about street survival. Have you had conversations with someone who "steered" you to look at self-defense this way?"

"
I've edited this reply to point out a few things. For somebody to come into "our house", with obviously very little experience, and take up an argumentative tone IS BULL****. Many of the members, myself included, have written hundreds of words to try to get you to see some reality. Not to mention the rambling email you sent me, all this shows that you'd rather debate and argue than re-think some obviously wrong conclusions.

SDF has spent enough energy with you.

Banned.

Lee
www.fightingconcepts.com

Last edited by RBFC : Today at 09:20 AM. "

Now for the basic E-mail Mister Aldridge called rambling.

""In an effort to discover where you got such strong opinions about self-protection, I'll ask you what you were told about street survival. Have you had conversations with someone who "steered" you to look at self-defense this way?"

Not sure I can answer that...not anything Told to me, per se, except by just living and interpreting: observations and normal hear-say.

When you say, looking at self-defense this way, I presume you mean thinking that there are rest periods or breaks or places for exchange of a few hits then break and go back in...

My view, self-defense/protection related, is that attack can happen by sneak attack when I'm supposedly unaware; by attack from a distance--someone goes on a shooting spree, or stray bullet or ricochet; a knife or gun to my head or throat and a pulled trigger or slit throat by accident or the person just wanted to; I read that there are people who rest your head on the curb and stomp your face (perhaps to break the jaw); getting surrounded, jumped, they take turns beating you; they take turns having sexual intercoursse in your face and butt; kill you after rape, torture you for pleasure or they are off in the head; lie about quitting if they lose and hit/stab you from behind; find out where you live or about you and hurt, torture, kill your family, wreck your house steal your stuff; be waiting in your home; take family members...are some of the things to be aware can happen every day.

My view, related to self-defense/protection, is to be mindful or aware of the aforementioned and not get trapped or in position that increases the likeliness of that. Remember the house/apartment as you left it; know where your family members are or usually go and on which days and at which times (check up if they are unusually late for their sense of timing); check the area around the car as you approach it; look in through the windows for if the car seems to have more people in it than you were expecting; someone you do not know being friendly or making smalltalk; someone slowly closing the distance between you two; someone keeping your attention (flirting/smalltalk/probing questions) and someone else watching you as they get closer stop, get closer stop, get closer...; the drawl or slur or extension of a sound or word accompanied by a move of the hand out of sight or body shift that brings a hidden hand into sight; give everyone distance when you are walking after dark; hands up like whoah or verbally point to anyone closing in such as hello, can help you, what do you want, back off, stand clear...this interruption might slow/stop the momentum of someone wanting to rush/attack you.

My view, related to self-defense/protection, is that people do not strike the same spot with the same limb twice; if you've been hit with a left, you'll next be hit with a right; if you get bowed over, something is comming up with follow-through or from above to knock me all the way down; people who sneak you will not fight with honor; they might be pushing me to an area they have prepared for a victim; they'll busy me up top so I'll stumble or get tripped; they'll take out my legs to tackle me or get me on the ground to kick stomp, limit my movement; they'll bait me to attack and off balanceme or cut me when I go for them; every attack I make, makes me more vulnerable; use their reaction to help me tell if someone is behind me or if I should be expecting others; take out the leader/biggest first;go from person to person; keep your back clear of opponents if you can; get everyone where you can see them; attack the person you can't see; use sound to generally locate people; four hits at once is a usual most you'll have at one time;when an attack leaves another one's comming; use distance and timing to throw off attacks; use weightshift/balance (shoulders, hips, left/right, forward/back, bent knee, bent elbow, palm-up/palmdown (rotation of limb)) to read from where attacks are comming;where they look tells me where they are attacking; they might lie with their eyes to decieveme where they will be attacking so I'll defend it and get hit elsewhere.

My view, related to self-defense/protection, is that a fluid attack is made-up of parts; parts are disruptable;divide the parts; attack the parts; let the moment dictate what you do--be appropriate.

My view, related to self-defense/protection, is that whoever I cripple cannot provide for their people (sibling, family, group) get sued; whoever I kill because their so called attempt to so called merely hurt me or steal if I cooperated I understand culd have gotten me killed, I cause mourning in someone's family, I get revenge/hate/grief focused at me. No one cares that they started it when they get hurt. People lie to look good or make you look bad. Associates back-up lies. My family and friends wouldn't want me dead. I shouldn't do that to another's family friend's social circles intentionally. I should not stop a kill when the person is just going to comeup and sneak me as I go away. If I leabe anyone alive I have to watch out for retribution all the days of my life. There is no even to someone with a bad attitude.

These are the ways in which I look at self-defense/ self-protection, in general. It includes the concepts from the interpretation of the observations and hear-say. "

When saying the mixed comments of "In an effort to discover where you got such strong opinions about self-protection, I'll ask you what you were told about street survival. Have you had conversations with someone who "steered" you to look at self-defense this way?"

I actually took that to be inquiring sincerely. He uses the words self-defense self protection and street survival. All can be relayed or different things. I spoke on all topics geared to the dark reality as I understood it. -ish.

At least one put my read Kung-Fu books~ as no experience and understood none of it.

When Mister Aldridge asked for my opinions he seemed outragedy.

And banned me with no chance for working this out. It seems perhaps that Mister Aldridge thought he was doing one thing. I thought he was doing another. And answering someone's aparent concerns or inquiries could be a set-up to be at you. Or Not really asking, just posing asking...

Gist, I was being talked down-to with their attention on their correctness. Any thought other than theirs is not theres so should not be considered because they found a mentality that works for them and they Need to repeat it to themselves and hear none other.

This started with what would you do in this hypothetical. I was told my thoughts were wrong this is how it goes in real life. I refer back to the hypothetical and am no longer being looked at -ish but being ridiculed, based on my introduction, not my post. They didnot understand my post yet it's wrong. One might think one would have to understand a thing before validly claiming it right Or wrong.

Mister Aldridge has banned me based on my E-mail but has not as of yet replied.

I had not posted after Ken explained some things..."...2+2=3...". I thought I should do the reading first and wait the month he indicated. Then Mister Aldridge directly inquires as to my thinking...which appearantly all thought to be wrong and not to be brought-up again. I got enough comprehension from last time to not answer him on the forum directly where the others might not read what he put and attack me for being beligerent~. He asked So I Answered directly to him. I used E-mail for record keeping as opposed to private messaging (also allows greater volume of characters usually, my think). Oh well (a deep hole from which water is gotten), something for my database.

Informational on word twisting, cult beliefs, keeping a client base and questions that are statements.

No_Know
07-26-2007, 03:38 PM
I used to would like to be Sifu. Then My right thumb got damaged and I couldn't do a double jointed eagle head lock like I used to.

I was concerned with not hitting and accidentally Got hit at the nose bridge.

My hand lost efficiency and my face gained a flaw.

I took a test at Class and was told I needed to practice more-type of thing. If I couldn't learn a form a month I by numbers couldn't become Sifu.

It became about going to class and perfecting the techniques since I no longer had the time restriction of getting through.

I always had an interest in the technique, purpose, applications, greatest efficiency.

Appreciation through Humility.

No_Know

No_Know
12-26-2007, 08:16 PM
Was looking at Youtube for clips. Went to broadsword. Got to Jet Li. Got to clip from I think "Fist of Legend." The attacks seemed for a moment like Japanese Sword duel of wait wait Moment Go. Then thought from a "Kung-Fu :The Legend Continues" episode, The person who strikes first Loses.

The realization--conceptualization Once the attack begins It can be understood, addressed thwarted-ish.

Catching your intent, using my database for addressing I had an advantage.

Atacking first is a best strategy when accompanied by Speed and Deftness-ish. From "Kung-Fu Hustle" In Kung-Fu, The fastest wins. This was-ish interesting.

No_Know

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-26-2007, 08:43 PM
Did you just respond to a post that you yourself made FIVE years ago? :confused:

lkfmdc
12-26-2007, 08:48 PM
back away from the thread, nothing to see here, move along

No_Know
12-27-2007, 06:03 AM
Perhaps , basically, some-such.

I No_Know

Dragonzbane76
12-27-2007, 06:23 AM
Wow... I actually tried to read some of that. I found I wanted to dig my eye balls out with a rusty spoon and pee in the socket after reading some of that. :eek:

No offense but your grasp on the english language is lacking.

KC Elbows
12-27-2007, 10:02 AM

You forgot to use a comma.:D

IronWeasel
12-27-2007, 10:29 AM
Wow... I actually tried to read some of that. I found I wanted to dig my eye balls out with a rusty spoon and pee in the socket after reading some of that. :eek:

I'm starting to think that the barrier isn't because of language.

Dragonzbane76
12-27-2007, 10:47 AM
I'm not the poster child for grammar believe me but I could hardly understand anything that was stated in most of his posts.

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-27-2007, 10:50 AM
That is just becasue you guys don't Know, No_Know. He's been here as long as KFM has had the forum if I am not mistaken. You have to have a bit of patience and study his posts to get them. I understand him perfectly.

Dragonzbane76
12-27-2007, 12:37 PM
Do you have a translation book then I can borrow? :)

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-27-2007, 01:06 PM
Basically he is saying he got into a debate on another board. The crowd there did not agree with his views, gave him hell for it so he stopped talking about it. Then the moderator asked him to support his position.

Sensing it was a hostile arena to his views he chose to answer the moderator privately in an e-mail. The Moderator did not agree with the position. The moderator then banned him from the forum based on the content of the E-mail even though it was not posted on the forum itself...and he's not happy about the whole deal because he feels he was mistreated...and I agree based on how he explained things.

I just went through something similar on another board, and had to get all the senior moderators and the board owner involved to clear it up, so I have a sore spot for mods that are over wielding in thier powers and moderate based on personal emotional predjidious rather than the posted rules.

IronWeasel
12-27-2007, 05:43 PM
Moderator did not agree with the position. The moderator then banned him from the forum based on the content of the E-mail even though it was not posted on the forum itself....

Maybe the mods saw his video...

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-27-2007, 09:30 PM
What video?

IronWeasel
12-28-2007, 05:53 PM
What video?

This one:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=20050129

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-28-2007, 07:48 PM
That was interesting. What style is that?

IronWeasel
12-28-2007, 09:50 PM
That was interesting. What style is that?

Homebrew...

lkfmdc
12-28-2007, 10:01 PM
what is truly disturbing is how he did that with a completely straight face

Laukarbo
12-28-2007, 10:17 PM
I also liked this one...very nice application..:)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=19645022

lkfmdc
12-28-2007, 10:33 PM
here's a good one

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=23632028

Ronin maximus
12-28-2007, 11:18 PM
here's a good one

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=23632028

Shortly thereafter "Cops" rushed in and arrested him for public drunkenness,
domestic violence, possession of crystal meth and molestation of MA and last but not least beasteality.

They tased him, bro!
(I hope!)

No_Know
12-29-2007, 08:00 AM
No arrests so-far as police. If I tire (Michelan~ Man) I might take a rest--hopefully I put it back. However, that's about it.

I find the critique I might think to offer about someone else is also an applicable critique of me. We are pretty much Human. And you might be me at the most inoppertune moments. It's a process. This adjusting to living with mySelf.

Dying is living on the edge. Death is what it is--or think it to be or what the Dreamer thinks it to be at that moment, yet I might No_Know.

No_Know

Lhasa Apso: improvement I hope started and continues. (No tasing yet either).

Anthony
12-29-2007, 10:31 AM
What in the world?

Did this guy devise his own "squirrel" system or something? He must freak out his neighbors. No-Know....please go back to the renaissance faire and return that sword. I don't think you should be in posession of any sharp objects much less a sword.

KC Elbows
12-29-2007, 12:40 PM
NoKnow, to my knowledge, has spent the entire time I've read his posts trying to determine how he personally would deal with situations using his martial arts, has never, to my recollection, bothered to bicker with anyone online, and has met with a number of KFO members in the past who I recall saying he was a great guy. He puts up vids unselfconsciously and presents them in the least pretentious way possible, completely free of frills that almost everyone else loves to use for razzle dazzle, frills that contribute nothing to their martial application.

How dare he.

Ronin maximus
12-29-2007, 06:37 PM
NoKnow, to my knowledge, has spent the entire time I've read his posts trying to determine how he personally would deal with situations using his martial arts, has never, to my recollection, bothered to bicker with anyone online, and has met with a number of KFO members in the past who I recall saying he was a great guy. He puts up vids unselfconsciously and presents them in the least pretentious way possible, completely free of frills that almost everyone else loves to use for razzle dazzle, frills that contribute nothing to their martial application.

How dare he.

Great guy w/ a head wound.
But this is the place for that now ain't it?!
You can learn how to swim by reading a book or watching a video. But ask yourself: Would it be his teaching you use in those scenarios?

IronWeasel
12-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Great guy w/ a head wound.
You can learn how to swim by reading a book or watching a video. But ask yourself: Would it be his teaching you use in those scenarios?

A head wound you say?

Do you know No_Know?

Ronin maximus
12-30-2007, 09:55 PM
A head wound you say?

Do you know No_Know?

I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on TV. But...........

Do you buy what's been demonstrated in those vids?

IronWeasel
12-31-2007, 03:58 PM
I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on TV. But...........

Do you buy what's been demonstrated in those vids?

It looks completely made up on the spot to me. He chose the right name for it, though...Squirrel Kung Fu.

I guess Jellyfish Kung Fu was already taken.

No_Know
12-31-2007, 09:49 PM
RD'S Alias - 1A "That was interesting. What style is that? "

Basically it is Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel. I might do stuff that resembles striking /deflections/kicks. That's the Ernie Moore Jr. part. I liked Kung-Fu. But Squirrel, One strike; deflections/blocks from a single stance. I was watching Kung-Fu movies with a guy from school and...We ended-up standing face to face. We might have reviewed my deflections. I had fun using the framework of Squirrel. Squirrel has no attack as it is one of my most fundamental concepts that attack makes vulnerability increase to the attacker. I looked at what I comprehended of fighting Kung-Fus to see what it was to make one. I came-up with some stuff. Needs a form, weapon and Principles/philosophies to be framework to guide the strategies/physicalness of that Fighting Kung-Fu...

That form started from analyzing being in something called a gauntlet. It was an exercise for a class. There were three people. Two at a time would attack but you didn't know whick two until they were-ish attacking. Attack high one, Attack low the other. Then alternate. Note, that the low is a stop to the range:high shin to hip. My comprehension is /was if one presses that high shin-hip zone it inhibits advancement of an attacker. The rest was specific situations that I thought were generalsituations and what I thought were reasonable responses.

Ronin maximus, "You can learn how to swim by reading a book or watching a video. But ask yourself: Would it be his teaching you use in those scenarios?"

Any scenario I addressed pick it. Tell me how it is wrong. Say how it is other than good. I analyze and range through variations I might pick a middleground for me and greatsest likeliness as I might presume it, yet am aware of being appropriate.

Also I practiced against the ground. I do wall work I only consider getting swept while on one foot. If it might not work with me at my weakest and them at their strongest It's other than best in Squirrel.

Also, if you think my thingies are no good, don't work or are a joke that's reasonable. I couldn't validly say my stuff is any good for me or any you at every or any situation, as there are factors. Hopefully, adaptation and some "c" word is built~-in to Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel

But, please, tell me stuff you think is a joke in what I've shown. If there's a flaw I would be interested at least to have that brought to my attention.

Happy New Year.

No_Know

By the by, I have fun to me Squirrel is Breathing. While I might not worry about what most others Might think, I can appreaciate youAlls thoughts.

No_Know

RD'S Alias - 1A
12-31-2007, 10:32 PM
Your style looks like it needs the body mechanics of Hsing I, with the softness of Taiji and coiling of Bagua. Have you ever thought of cross training in those arts to bring in the needed attributes?

KC Elbows
01-01-2008, 10:16 AM

This isn't a martial arts school. This is a forum.

Additionally, those vids are not a class, it's a guy's ideas on his martial arts, and he's sharing them. The idea that this is not the place for people, regardless of their experience, to share their views and ideas on martial arts, is unworkable. This is not a professional association or professional society. It's an open forum.

Also, these ideas being his, it seems like he's being intelligent in getting outside opinions on specific parts of them. There's nothing wrong with speculating on moves that might not turn out to be perfect, but might yield something. You don't make progress sticking with the same things.

No_Know
01-03-2008, 06:39 PM
RD'S Alias - 1A "Your style looks like it needs the body mechanics of Hsing I, with the softness of Taiji and coiling of Bagua. Have you ever thought of cross training in those arts to bring in the needed attributes? "

This is a form not the style. Each form adresses to what it needs. This is a learnable memory help version to be used in parts for street fight type situations, potentially.

No_Know
01-07-2008, 06:12 PM
RD'S Alias - 1A "Your style looks like it needs the body mechanics of Hsing I, with the softness of Taiji and coiling of Bagua. Have you ever thought of cross training in those arts to bring in the needed attributes? "

Showing other forms might be helpful. Seeing one form in Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel might not help you understand how they Alllll look.

What you said seems very helpful, as each system you mentioned might be considered to be at least super respectable. And the aspects you mentioned can be helpful for the delivery of a technique.

I wouldn't want to try to piece aspects of any of those systems and think that I had something of my own.

While they probabally influenced my understanding of things. It was my understanding that was influenced and not directly techniques.

What exists?.. What matters?.. I had my comprehension of what Fighting Kung-Fus were, then looked to match it from Me. I used the framework of a Squirrel. As my comprehension of what Fighting Kung-Fus were was theme based or modled. Pick a subject/framework--yin/yang, eight trigrams, Book of Changes, a bug, a bird, a reptile, an amphibian, a myth, a legend, an animal, an item used for training...

I had concepts like attack high then low, alternating. Whoever this might be from if only one could claim it I might have only gotten that it existed not the author...

I understood Kung_Fu to be defensive. And I myself noticed that every attack seemed to perhaps create a vulnerability in the attacker, so for Squirrel--other than attack.

Also, footwork can be off so, stand. Be conditioned to take hits.

Anyone wanting to hurt a Squirrel practitioner would have to come-in to the awareness zone where I have preparedness.

I'm not going to necessarily beat the people or survive, But whatever whichever, not my Say.

I No_Know

No_Know
01-08-2008, 05:03 PM

Slow of Taijiquan:
Squirrel's: Yin and Yang; Hands and Feet

Coiling of Pa Kua:
Squirrel's: Coiling Snake
Squirrel's: Dragon Says Ah!
Squirrel's: Thousand Legs Technique's Drill into the Ground.

Mechanics of Hsing-I:
Squirrel's Catching Rain with the Souls of the Feet

No_Know

No_Know
01-08-2008, 06:32 PM
There might be a thought to video at least the mentioned techniques.

The idea might be for others to evaluate. Though especially, RD'S Alias - 1A.

I really would not compare Squirrel to Taijiquan, Hsing-I nor Pa Kua. I really other than consider Squirrel a Kung-Fu. It's an outlet, a companion, a Heart-soothe, Breathing, a concept, blah blah blah.

I do this stuff, there's fighting looking stuff perhaps Fighting Kung-Fu-esque stuff but preferring to regard real Fighting Kung-Fu (system at least) as needing history and substantial background--I had a would-like. I saw a squirrel. I framed thought and concept into the framework of a squirrel by Understanding I had.

I might rather it be looked at as much more a musing.

Kung-Fu stays in the name because it seemed to closest resemble the target...a Fighting Kung-Fu System. It might be a qigong.

Ernie Moore Jr. stays in the name because I think it might be one of the few claims I had that I was ever in this place.

Names can be a fruit. But in my Journals with this stuff recorded in writing. I use the chinese as I understood to at those moments. I mostly merely wrote Squirrel. Whether it be Pure~ Squirrel or Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel.

Example-ish:

Squirrel has other than Tae Kwon Do-like Side kicks. Ernie Moore Jr. influenced stuff seems to.

Squirrel must use other than strikes (as such, except one, in theory. And that one is not clearly defined except as to its area of application--Throat/neck).

Squirrel practitioner is other than supposed to issue more force than is willing to recieve. Ernie MooreJr. stuff seems to be responsive or predictive and adjust as thinks might get would-liked effect within parameters of Comfort of Living.

Other than Attack in Squirrel--deflect and be receptive. Breathe and adjust to offset damage recieving.

Squirrel--Stop the ripple--it occured. Oh well. Live One's Life. Do other than affect others...Be.

Perhaps some such it might occure.

No_Know

Scott R. Brown
01-09-2008, 09:30 AM
I think I like your backyard the best. Nice and big with many birds singing and a gentle breeze.:)

No_Know
01-09-2008, 08:24 PM
I see what you say. Yes, I might look back on it with great appreciation. As I appreciated your mention, Scott R. Brown. It is nice to think of it.

No_Know

No_Know
01-14-2008, 05:46 PM
Mentions her might be considered suggestions should bad people use them. Pleaswe consider that they might come-up with such things on their own and as I have counteers here it is more truely to perhaps help a person out of a bad situation if only to be aware of possibilities.--No_Know

Someone brought-up concern about getting grabbed in the workplace like social services or civil servant and had would-like to address it yet not strike person grabbing.~

Interrested in comments on person's formula of dealing with a grab, that environment, from professionals and the like in the field, my comments seemed considered out of place if considered at all. This is respectable. Didn't answer questionas much as addressed practical understanding I got was persons concern...blah, blah, blah.

I get to have my opinion and post it too anyways. And hopefully that person gets what they can understand and is helpful to them.

When I saw grabs-all grabs--person asked if person's formula was good for all grabs and posted an example of wrist grab. For me all grabs goesto neck grab, bear hug, grab hand grab arm headlock...

Going where I think they needed, here are Places--the environments:
Desk, Counter, Window, Walking.

within the places are regions or zones or areas:

.......Desk--standing, seated, perpendicular, across-from, (weapon)...
...Counter--across-from, beside, (weapon)...
...Window--across-from, (weapon)
...Walking--beside
..Standing--beside, in-front-of, behind...

Weapon though not seeming to be part of a grab in these environments, I am considering a grab to be other than an end-al or main thing, but a bridging movement or a necessary step in a walk through of thought on perpatrator's part of bargaining leverage/confusion/aid to escape or the such.

Weapon is pen, pencil, marker, paperclip, stapler... accessable to passers-by, those seated, those near-by.

In this aspect of grab, person is grabbed then tugged/maneuvered by momentum/clumsiness to a position where the object from the desk/table/counter (behind window , through grill/gate, on desk, on table would be used at civil servant or visitor's face part or throat.

No_Know

No_Know
01-15-2008, 05:24 PM
Grab off of the desk or table or counter...keep things away from edges top be picked-up by passers-by. Cover the hard thin items on your desk when interviewing or the such or when you'l be distracted or have to leave that area.

"here are Places--the environments:

...Walking--beside
..Standing--beside, in-front-of, behind..."

Walking: grabbed Before passing. Grabbed After passing.

Before:grabbed at thumb, fingers, hand, wrist, forearm, bicep, or shoulder. Usually Right grabs Right and Left grabs Left.

..After:grabbed at thumb, fingers, hand, wrist, forearm, bicep, or shoulder.

*Before-Thumb--you are locked. Twist in the direction of persons twisting
*Before-fingers--bend them to press your plam against person's fingers. As you lower your palm it isleverage to pull your fingers through person's grab.
*Before-hand--most likely as a handshke entry. turned in or outbend your elbow and pull your palm heel to your armpit. Put your elbow passed their shoulder. Straighten your arm while pressing your side back towards person. twist your hand until your palmheel is over persons top-most finger. Then lower your palm heel while pulling your fingers up. As you turn into person, cover your mouth--forefinger at the bottom of your nose like a hairy moustache (if person goes to put arm around your throat, person cannot. If person goes to cover your nose or mouth you can lower your jaw and breathe. Thumb along nostril to nose bridge to reduce damage to your nose. Or forfinger under nose like moustachebut end of finger at cheek--make a "v"under your nose with your thumb and forefinger to allow at least one nostril to be open and full use of your mouth to breathe....
*Before-wrist--push your arm down, with your elbow slightly bent.

No_Know
01-22-2008, 05:09 PM
Thumb near the outter eye. Index finger near the outter eye. Hand under the nose. This to protect from choke from behind.

*Before-bicep--armbar from in front of you. Grab twist hand off to other hand at wrist.
*Before-shoulder--force you back, trip you;grab then pull sideways perhaps with a slight turning. Also as distraction before steping behind you for grab/choke.

*After-thumb--pullback and up, arm behind back potential.
*After-fingers--squeeze~pulldown

*After-hand--pull and twist (locks-out the arm).

*After-wrist-- pulls down

*After-forearm--lever against elbow to lock the arm
No_Know

No_Know
01-22-2008, 05:57 PM
*After-bicep--grab, release grab forearm/wrist/elbow and lever against shoulderblade or upper middle back.

*After-shoulder--offbalancing jerk tug to down you to the floor. Off-balancing tug to make you fall into a neck grab(choke hold--arm around neck).

...Walking--beside

*Standing-beside--grab from shoulder to arm/ step behind and arm around neck/grab unsecured sidepiece/unsecure sidepiece then remove piece/grab piece at the small of your back.

*Standing-infront-of--Left to Left, Right to Right, Right to Left, Left to Right, neck grab, face grab, collar/shoulder/lapel grab/grab to center upper clothing.

*Standing-behind (facing person's back)--crotch grab, sidearm grab, cross body grab (low)-twist to control-move behind,sidestep-back to arm around neck, sidestep back to arm around body with tripping.

*Window-across-from--upperbody clothes grab, sleeve grab, face grab, neck grab, wrist grab, (the aforementioned can also, likely be done through some cell bars-my think) pen(cil) grab, stapler grab....
Note:Stapler--staple partially squeezed out firmly stays in place allowing ot to have ripping potential. This held to throat, face or eye could be, whatever that is to you.

*Counter-across-from--item on counter grab (including mug or nearly full beverage bottle--bluntforce weapon), hair grab, behind the neck grab (then slam the tead to the counter/item(s) on counter/ guided to side edge or corner of counter/head pull (pull you off your feet (hurting neck and tummy regions besides actual grab region), sleeve grab, wrist grab, hand press, forearm grab.

*Counter-beside--no one should be beside a counter muchly. However, items on the counter might be reachable/ useable as weapons--pen, pencil, marker, staples. stapler, paperclips, ruler, manual, book cover (hardback), papers that can be folded or rolled.

No_Know

No_Know
01-22-2008, 06:10 PM

...Walking--beside

*Desk-standing--items on desk grab, during handshake pull, during handshake-ride thumbhook under palm/wrist/forearm-armlock, during handshake pull across desk, during handshakepul you while jumped up and onto desk-pulls to leverage behind you.

*Desk seated(across-from)--items on desk grab--name plate, picture frames, mug, beverage bottles (plastic or glass), durring handshake joint manipulation.

*Desk-seated(perpendicular)--hand press, forearm press, forearm grab, thumb grab, hand grab, finger(s) grab, elbow/bicep grab, sleeve grab, items on desk grab, durring handshake hold hand choke you with your own arm (requires move beside you swivle your chair or move behind you.

No_Know

brothernumber9
01-23-2008, 11:46 AM
What is the point to all the grabbing? Are you the instigator of violence?

If not then what allows you to grab when punched in the face? Or burning from the scalding McDonalds coffe just splashed on you?
You want to grab a bicep? Shirt much?
plastic bottle? Are you serious?
Have you ever tried to choke someone with their own arm?
Work in a dangerous office? you should switch jobs.
Stop watching Prison Break, most jails do not have "bars" anymore.
Your preconceptions are still a fair excercise, don't lose sight of practicality though.

Paper covers rock b!tch. Best out of one. You lose.

No_Know
01-25-2008, 05:48 AM
Not the instigator.

Someone indicated interest in defense against grabs. There was a thought that you can better defend if you understand the variations of grab.

What I put was what I thought could be possible grabs that someone might apply to a worker.

And later tell the unlocks of which I had thought to them or the get-out-ofs.

And I have applied an arm tie-up where they had the shoulder on one side and I was levering the arm by their wrist on the other.

No_Know

Yes, stop the ripples (in general).

No_Know

brothernumber9
01-25-2008, 07:31 AM
very well.

See, without an explanation, I did not convey the correct context and outset of your suppositions. More my fault of not reading prior posts, than your sometimes cryptic musings. Makes alot more sense now.

And please, DO continue to watch Prison Break, it's actually not bad in my opinion.
be careful not to get that training ring stuck on you one day. I can only imagine it would be rather embarassing.

No_Know
01-25-2008, 05:30 PM
If ever I did feel embarassed (does that look to you too to be similar to in-bare-a ss?), hopefully I would look at it differently so that I might seem stylish...I like my shiny ring in which I am stuck.

I would need a smaller ring to get seriously Stuck. But I really like the two I have. One you're remembering and another (lighter one that is a beautiful gift to me) for my waist.

No_Know

No_Know
01-29-2008, 06:06 PM
Short of video clips be aware of people's reach. Know that they need you healthy to use you for leverage.

Sometimes if you go with it faster~ than it is happening you can escape. Merely a thought.

I No_Know

No_Know
01-30-2008, 04:38 PM
Go with twist or bend to a range then veer-off. Body parts might be required to maintain a stasis zone for the grabbed part for it to wrok its way out. Without this zone of trying to keep that threatened area isolated. The grab might injure quicker or worse.

General concept
No_Know

No_Know
04-28-2008, 05:06 PM
Trust everyone. Trust them to be Human. Be comfortable. Be Care-full. Be Fun-filled.

No_Know

IronWeasel
04-28-2008, 07:29 PM
Trust everyone. Trust them to be Human. Be comfortable. Be Care-full. Be Fun-filled.

No_Know

Remember what we said earlier about sentence structure. Complete sentences are your friends.

No_Know
05-05-2008, 02:16 PM
"Remember what we said earlier about sentence structure. Complete sentences are your friends."

Remember what we said, earlier, a bout? Sentences structured properly form complete sentences. Are your friends comming over to see the bout?

Turns towards the inside of the body are quicker locks. Because of the bodily joint series, a lock is incomplete if there is an unlocked joint in the series between the spine and the joint on which you are working. Pull or push might be used to trigger chain turns to get series lock. Pull and push or push and pull are used to manipulate. Speed of movement or deftness is incorporated with timing where your lock attempt might be countered if realized soon enough.

The spine is almost not lockable. This has joints in action to address the joint you are attempting to affect. You are affected bythe solids on either side of the joint--we see finger but there is three joints and four solids/segments. Any one bodily~ joint is accompanied (theoretically by an original Human design), by more than one segment.

No_Know

IronWeasel
05-05-2008, 02:37 PM
"Remember what we said earlier about sentence structure. Complete sentences are your friends."

Remember what we said, earlier, a bout? Sentences structured properly form complete sentences. Are your friends comming over to see the bout?

No_Know

Not bad for your first try! It reads more like a Mad Lib than an actual post, but much better than before.

IronWeasel
05-05-2008, 02:54 PM
this is almost becoming some sort of Sisyphean crusade for you...:p

Well...the fact that he quotes me, and then rewrites the quote a little bit, shows that he is listening, at least.

We're all here to help.

Like one big, happy kung fu family.

That trains to kill.

No_Know
05-12-2008, 03:53 PM
...Trians to kill? Perhaps trains to fight or trains perception. Trains responses. Conditions. Trained to fight has more applications than direct physical. The training for the physical sets-up from the mental. Fighting fists or fighting verbal or fighting points/arguements/debate/ideas or ideals, the principles are applicable.

No_Know

No_Know
05-21-2008, 11:40 AM
Warning: the following link is to a blog. Your visiting might be helpful. (We now continue with our regularly scheduled irregularly posted post).More says (http://spiderwebbings.blogspot.com/)

No_Know
07-31-2008, 02:09 PM
Laguage is spoken at eighty percent. Someone new to it hears that eighty as if it was one hundred percent. Now that person speaking eighty as if it was one hundred gets heard. But the talk is relaxed as was the origonal eighties. Rules not observed or mistaken come across i eighty continued. However we now have sixty percent.

Puppies po-op. "U" to "oo"

Bob(b)ers Bob. O to "u"sound Bo-obies

Champaigne was created by a winner. However he did not make it to the winners circle, he was too drunk.

I No_Know

No_Know
12-30-2008, 12:01 PM
When the air is pressed or pushed it compresses--greater pressure. It might be said that the air moves. It might be said that the air moves aside and something or other moves through the space between the air.

If water did not maintain a surface tension it would explode. Air too? These mainain themselves by being yielding. Yielding to the range of splitting off from yet remaining Self.

If air allows a physical of Motion to transfer then can it also be a vehicle for other mediums. Conceptualization--manipulation of a thought-about. With this I might be able to Hands-Over from a distance.

No_Know

brothernumber9
12-30-2008, 12:20 PM
By your idea, if air is the "vehicle" and air splits and somewhat rejoins itself around mass in movemont, or a still mass but air in movement. How then would "hand over" get off of the "vehicle" that is the air, to transfer to the target?

Electro-magnetic properties apply independent of the air vehicle. perhaps if there were a way to amplify your inate electo-magnetic field at will, as well as change polarity at will. Then conceptually you may be able to hands over from a distance? Just as you I know know.

No_Know
12-30-2008, 12:34 PM
If air could be compressed and not merely moved around, then it can be moved aside. Moved aside what is there in that absence of air?

Thinking that air molecules are so abundant that some spacing still allows for breathing. How to displace air in volumes enough to have a vacuume which's duration is minutes. Then to increase the size of that vacuum. But to wonder what is the effect of the air being pressed and being pressed for so long.

I No_Know

brothernumber9
12-30-2008, 02:26 PM
and then what is the energy if any, or "vehicle" for the hands over at a distance?

As far as I know from my own experience, pain seems very physical. Even if not painful, if someone or something were to push me, I don't feel pain, but I still feel the physical. To execute then would impy something physical has to happen at some point. I suppose what you may be getting at is pehaps like a thought transfer. The attacker for lack of a better way to put it, thinks of for instance the hands over at a distance, conceptualizes it as you put it, and perhaps performs some physical action to facilitate the realization of the conceptualization.
The thought would then somehow communicate to the target and the target would decode the communication as if by force, and feel the effect to where the intent was. Am I on the right track, or is your thinking similar or completely different?

No_Know
01-03-2009, 10:49 AM
Saturday 03 January 2009

"and then what is the energy if any, or "vehicle" for the hands over at a distance?"
-brothernumber9
The vehicle might be considered Conceptualization. The if-it-were, energy, I could not necessarily Know. I could merely look at it and say something on what I think I perceive. Let's go...

Hands Over with the person, tree, rock, stream of water close enough to touch there's a sensation. Unless it's merely my arm feeling weird from the position or from moving or held in place, or combined with differences in air or something I am considering it to be Tension. People are more considered sick than a stream of water though some might call it that, a muchjority of people who might see my wording might only think a stream is a stream and a rock is a rock and they don't get or feel sickness. The idea is what Idea can they all be perceived to have? I am somewhere around that they have Tension--a stressing of their normalness. Note: Merely, being, can be a stress, as growing, or learning. We live in atmospheres. One of those has a pressure per square inch at sea level of 14. Increased pressure on the inside with constant/ consistent pressure on the inside might make for tensions experienced by some part of the body--energy transfer-a punch to a torso; a water crash to the beach; a derailed locomotive to a tree... And I might can perceive some aspect of that thing. In Understanding there might be Realization, Impression, Interpretation, Transliteration, Translation...I realize there is something from an impression. I form some attempt at general interpretation of the impression. Using terms that describe actions I might be literal about what I sense--transliterating. My Interpretation addresses the actual going-ons, but I speculate on the cause or its meaning or progression, this might be a translation--my putting together and saying what I understand in a way I think person would get my thinking.

"As far as I know from my own experience, pain seems very physical. Even if not painful,"
-brothernumber9

You notice it through the sensory that relates to touch...physical.

" if someone or something were to push me, I don't feel pain, but I still feel the physical."
-brothernumber9

The pressure or force that went to you was expressed in areas tolerant of that level of intensity of force and tolerant or significantly resistant to that concentration area of the pressure/force. While the amount was disbursed too much to hurt, it might have over ridden some of your stabilizers for their level of preparedness at that moment and cause some movement/destabilization or off-balancing of you.

" To execute then would imply something physical has to happen at some point."
-brothernumber9

In Squirrel The torso is the body. The limbs and head is the body. the organs is the body, the Brain is the body. You are a physical unit Housing for intangibles perhaps, yet it is my (Ernie Moore Jr.--No_Know's whatever that thought is chemical. Perceptions are translations of received stuffies. And relayed through a physical system with reader panels we accept as the sights we see, the sounds we hear, the scents we smell, the flavors we taste, the sensations we feel and the ideas we have~ Thought is physically induce analysis of data crossreferenced. Emotions are higher complexities of Logic.

No_Know

No_Know
01-03-2009, 10:51 AM
"I suppose what you may be getting at is perhaps like a thought transfer. The attacker for lack of a better way to put it, thinks of for instance the hands over at a distance, conceptualizes it as you put it, and perhaps performs some physical action to facilitate the realization of the conceptualization."

The Initial has the conceptualization. The interrelatedness of things allows the conceptualized to act in accordance with itself...We are designed to function optimally. Even when stuff goes bad/wrong-ish we are doing the best we can for the moment-each moment. But at all moments 100% efficiency for what is available at its functioning level. We are Always at out Best.

Hands-Over brings attention to a catalyst function of the Human Being. As if something from my units can wake/alert/bring back to a state of re-allignedness, other units, within me or without of me...Fingers can be of varied in length when comparing hands yet compared to itself the percentage length might be uniform across much of Humanity. We have a design that is not scalar but formular--the software application paint makes the picture bigger or smaller by spacing of the pixels.~ Some applications use a formula to make bigger or smaller. When using spacing there is distortion. When using formula the picture looks as good pretty much no matter the resizing.

We are skin and bones and fluids (water) and stuff. our stuff is assembled molecularly or at least cellularly. We are a process of growth and development of a cell--a single unit. A car is a car--a single unit? Nahh it has wheels and a body. That is at least two types of things. an office building with glass walls is One unit. Yet it is made-up of or assemble-by a uniting of parts. Perhaps unit is a reference to uniting--a unit is a reference to an assembly The United States of America was said at times I think to have been formed, a Union. Soviet socialist Republic also formed a Union. God in three persons--Parent , Child (Son), Holy Spirit/Ghost, the Trinity is a reference to a Union or Unit--a One God.

A cell has parts. Something unites to make those parts. And smaller than cells is atoms. Atoms is a union recognized as having at least two of the following three types: electron, proton, neutron. Yet there are sub-atomic particles that perhaps help form atoms. Weight gets less and less the ****her we go (to a point-ish) in support structures. If the sub atomic has sub-sub-atomic, I might be willing to entertain a concept of third level sub atomic at least. You see the tree sway and you are moved, you do Not see the Wind. Every so-called discovery was there before it was noticed. We do not find what was not there. We find what was not noticed or are there at a recent occurrence.

Looking from here, skyscrapers are made with the product of units being themselves, sub-sub-atomic.

When a person gets bumped good enough that person can be dazed/stunned. If we are physical down to our bones and further perhaps the inter workings sand intraworkings of us can get dazed. Being dazed if-you-would flow of function is impeded as perhaps each unit has use or function. Those disabled are a source for messed-up function. Proximity (Killer to my argument for distance addressing but it's about Comprehending and absolute Truth--if what I come to hurts my say, then Good! if that's the case. Looking is about looking, not about stopping when dismayed at what is seen--continue to look...), to certain units might reactivate certain units and recovery and re-function to normal parameter functioning might occur.

I do not do anything per se. I merely Be. What was Worked. And there is the next Now that was. -Ernie Moore Jr.

Chi flow in Dim Mak I heard was like a traffic jam when sick/or pain. Being near (I used to think), I had stuff that acted like a traffic cop and redirected traffic. I like the all that I put before this better as a thought.

When ants communicate it is with chemicals. When we think very small chemicals are supposedly used to perform this--which might be why introduction of certain levels oft he same or other chemicals can interfere/influence (either way) thinking/thoughts/perceptions.

Jumping off--transfer; thoughts are how we think. They are speechmakers and video-clips, movies, audio files and reliving moments. It happens in the head yet can be transferred out side or bigger than our head when we see the moment in front of us. But that is speculation--running data as probabilities and preferences.

brothernumber9, I'd like to pose that what we see as taking place in an environment were are in--an office or field race track, we take the environment by our perception of it and place it or the rendering in our head. I can see images I've seen of outer space and distant galaxies in my head. What I am coming to as I put this say, is that while brining renderings of environments to our head. Like a model on a graphics software application we can make adjustments or manipulation/additions/detractions~.

I see a replication of the person's insides based on their mentions and my database of experiences mentioned to me or heard about I consider it. I merely look at it without interpretation. I get told the person might feel activity. This is from where I get to mention reinitializing their units with my units. But then their units do their own adjusting.

"The thought would then somehow communicate to the target and the target would decode the communication as if by force, and feel the effect to where the intent was."

Yes.

"Am I on the right track, or is your thinking similar or completely different?"
-brothernumber9

That sounded good...it works again on its own after I address it. It seems to recognize it is noticed and gets back to work.

Because thought is light-weight and quick, the transfer might use sub-sub-atomic forces to transfer a reboot signal. I merely tell it how far to go by the thought/Conceptualization of the target area and understanding who. That design (the person is only where that person is. I cannot give directions to the exact location yet The units are so fast and small that they generate counter forces that affect macro-units and goes to the pattern that matches my thinking.

Physical Intent, relating to improved functioning, locates the target area that I comprehend. These units seem to take the concepts and appropriately address the concept--translate Intention/Concept to function.

Hands-Over-- Concept to function

Speculation: All the units that make the units that make the units that make the units...have an understanding of purpose/function possibly with a correction feature for units, all other units. Reality is affectable by Conceptualization--the realization in the mind realizes itself in the actual that was rendered in the mind. What allows for intra-manipulation of thought might through the sub-sub-sub atomic zones transmit. Range is established by understanding target area. Signatures being individual target areas are accurate and locatable and affectable by Conceptualization.

No_Know

No_Know
01-08-2009, 05:34 PM
There's a response on transferance of Hands Over at No_Know Says thread.

Mind to Action...Occurance.

Sub-sub-sub atomic forces receiving the request by the Mind chemical combinations sort-of-things.

A person can do this for the person's self. I am not required. Self healing through Conceptualization. The brain is as a server of intra- and internet of all that is. By seeing it in your mind or at least understanding the would-like--Intention-ish, you could do harm if you saw that. By mere...

I get a feeling or see what the person is saying. Factoring in what I understand of what they are saying...it's not me. I see the readout and comprehend whaty I can of that. I put my hands over (Non-touch) and stuff happens.

I might presume our broken stuff is more like dozing off/distracted/misdirected. As electrons can get knocked off so can finer stuff be off. they can reboot/reset when acknowledged. My stuff gets close to their stuff and a proximity introduction switch reactivates it and it merely gets back to work or looks at the plans again and does its part.

Because the smaller we go, the more space there isand the lightter things get the faster is travel-ish.

Mind might be able to hold place-space. I put it in my head with my mind and when I put it back like a web-in-ar near simultaneous or delayed perhaps depending on traffic or bandwidth the area affected realizes and continues more properly.

I No_Know

To heal I help on awareness. To hurt I must control/design. I do not control. I am merely there for what I might understand of this sort-of-thing.

I No_Know
DaMo

No_Know
01-09-2009, 01:43 PM
By your idea, if air is the "vehicle" and air splits and somewhat rejoins itself around mass in movemont, or a still mass but air in movement. How then would "hand over" get off of the "vehicle" that is the air, to transfer to the target?

Electro-magnetic properties apply independent of the air vehicle. perhaps if there were a way to amplify your inate electo-magnetic field at will, as well as change polarity at will. Then conceptually you may be able to hands over from a distance? Just as you I know know.

The concept might be that of a closed universe. Everything is by contact in contact with something. Sound travels-ish--the stuff that is there gets knocked and seems to convey attributes of what knocked it. This capacity diminishes at certain levels but might diminish differently for different mixes of levels.

My whatever whatevers the whatever in the air around me. Not being the destination (marked by my understanding) the whatever awareness continues. Like sub-sub-sub-atomic dominoes there is a conveying. It stops conveying when it makes sense--when the awareness reaches the area I understood (incorporating factors which make-up the situation I had in my mind--person, theorized type of hurt, understanding of having the hurt be not there or to be something other). Actually I get sensation. I define the feeling or categorize it--high frequency very high frequency, warm in a thin sream from p;ace to place, buzzing feeling, electric current, feling located here or here, Thickness, heavy, affecting my wrist, I feel it in the thumb...I basically keep assessing what I am getting. I get told of feelings or differences or lack of difference in them, by them and keep note (so-to-speak;shake-a-can). That anything happens is whatever and would be mere speculation on my part.

brothernumber9
01-09-2009, 02:13 PM
Okay. So in one respect the idea is that conceptualiztion would somehow initiate or re-initiate that which we will for now assume is sub-sub -sub etc atomic whatever. This (re)initialization causes "feeling" sensory, perceptually, chemically, whatever. Would then the conceptualization be of the result a-la the bigger picture or a sort of overview of the target, or of the sub-sub-sub atomic something or some things?
If the latter, what then is the conceptualization, if never before seen or known? In other words would you just think "zap" and instant change to thought image or thinking, or perhaps an ideal of a puzzle, pieces astrewn, then all alligned according to the pre-perception?
I understand that perhaps, if a vacuum channel is created, and by all convention "nothing" is there, but that the nothing may actually be something, just on a level not yet discovered or understood. How is that channel held to the target, or expanded or shortened, or lengthened, or directed. By conceptualization as well? some such perhaps?

No_Know
01-12-2009, 11:50 AM
The feeling is an overview of the target area.~

The sub-sub-sub-atomic-whatever (hertoafter referred to as sssa) produces force(s) or interacts to produce/manipulate forces.

Senses translate to different senses. Feel to mind-sight. Scent to mind-taste. Mind-sight to Feel-sense...

What I feel is how the area looks.

Likely not ever before seen, Conceptualization is multi-media (multi-sense recall collaboration cross index)--What I understand that to be like using my database I draw and edit pictures.

Closed universe holds All connected. Bumping conveys.

No_Know

No_Know
01-12-2009, 12:05 PM
Start:

Someone has hurt.

Presme: sssa stopped.

I put my hands near or Conceptualize that hurty place, been told it got better (with some moment lapse).

Presume: sssa can restart with outside attention~

Only way I might think how is, stuff we do not necessarily directly noticablly see is there. The whole everything is a solid with differing frequencies of mass. at the right level stuff turned off can be turned on. it dioes not travel it communicates. Certain messages elicit certain responses.

I mind-sense feeling that is a read-out of the Hurt. My concious registering of the off, initiates my sssa to communicate, ON.

If stuff is made of the same stuff there is no need of travel but conceptualization. Placement, not travel. Reform the local stuff to your stuff and you are there. Reform surrounding conditions to required parameters there is minor maintenance at the new placement.

I No_Know

No_Know
01-12-2009, 12:27 PM
To have Placement or Bumping requires some understanding of the area--a database. A descrpption, told to you, seen pictures of others of the kind. Motion pictures in your head of how it platys out/ work together/ runs Blah, Blah, Blah.

Database. Cross index databases. The what cross with processes of effects-on; cross with particular effect category.; refine as factors are understood.

I am near the person Or it's a person I have met usually. Recalling a that person from previous occassions, introduce that rendering to current interests. Have the rendoring use reasonable reactions based on factor inputs. Can only be reasonable as Person Understands reasonable...we are limited by our Imaginations...Or Comprehensions perhaps.

I have seen a back of a person. I have a Human back. I have had a database of feelings, sensations. Varieties of hurt and hurt cross-indexed with differing locations, cross-indexed with differing environmental conditions, ci...

Presume it is similar to before mindful of factors--Awareness

No_Know

brothernumber9
01-26-2009, 10:19 AM
Ernie,

A link to an article I think you would find interesting. Regarding quantum teleportation. Teleporting a quantum "state" from one atom to another

http://www.livescience.com/strangenews/090123-teleportation-atoms.html

No_Know
01-26-2009, 11:11 AM
Some of what I read there I thought of my mention of Bump. Their guy referring to entanglement it sounded like information shared--read one and you have the reading of the other. If a chain could be directly established...straight-line, yet in outer space there might be currents and straight-line
or beam method might not suffice. They would need a end stop connector. Plus, unless one could define a something or other then entangle it and have the other assume the traits you programmed, I might not be seeing the information transfer. Information transfer is not necessarily teleportation as we might think of it either.

But to see that things are different atomic to sub atomic levels was nice. And provides me with a database update. I would use facts/ conceptsof recent research to augment my conceptualizations...If I think the world is round, I might allow for curves over water voyage thought.

No_Know

brothernumber9
01-26-2009, 01:37 PM
The article implies that there must be a "memory" of the state in order to be sent from the transmitter to the receiver part(s) of the atom whatever that may be. This I thought can help solve the "vehicle" or vacuous link that we were discussing prior. Anyway, it is interesting.

No_Know
01-27-2009, 04:47 PM
I read ****her...the memory mentioned seems for them to be like people and the flu. In an entangled state close enough proximity for long enough the altered First when irradiated to imprint the second irradiated reveals the imprint of the first.

Like studying your spouses lips. Then after a familial hug studying the face of your sibling. the cheek bears the imprint of your spouses lips noticed upon the scrutiny of someone familiar with the print design.

When sssa's Bump they bump unaltered-ish until they reach the All-That-Is (Heretoforeafter ATI) co-ordinates of my comprehension or the signiture initiated by my comprehension. That being the destination, task complete--all have functioned in accordance with design. And the get-bak-on-track feature is initiated. Thereby causing difference/improvement/better feeling/ Pain less there/ Greater flexion...

No_Know

No_Know
04-08-2009, 09:21 AM
Reading of minds or picking-up thoughts (so-to-speak--shake-a-can) might occur by accidental bumping.

No_Know

bawang
04-08-2009, 09:44 AM
donkey boner!

brothernumber9
04-08-2009, 10:08 AM
curious. Does your conceptualization involve an "enactment" so to speak. Like the laying over hands, the conceptualization of sensing through or from the hands, initiated by the conceptualization? In thought, the possibility of interception of someone else's thoughts by 'bumping'. Perceived logic would imply that no "enactment" or overt physical action would be involved.

By the way. Have you ever watched the show Fringe? It is on FOX on Tuesdays after american idol. I think you may find some if it entertaining and even possibly relative. Even though it is TV-hocus-pocus-make-beleive, it presents interesting understudied links of possibilities. Last night the show was on a boy who could link to the emotion and even some physical senses of one or some he connects with. Somewhat of a tangent of what we speak, or type as it is.

No_Know
04-11-2009, 07:08 AM
"Perceived logic would imply that no "enactment" or overt physical action would be involved". -brothernumber9

That makes sense.

No Try is required. Occur, occurs. I do not have to try to be greeted. Someone can greet me without me trying to get greeted. Wherever there is Living I might be greeted. I might not expect a greeting yet that it might occur is there; regardless of my conscious thought. Life does not necessarily Need Me to Live. It Is. I was. We have been.

Enactment to receive thought without training or practice for receiving thoughts does not necessarily occur. Though receiving thoughts might occur without training-- Transmission might occur. Someone whose nature it is to conceal thought might use enough effort that the concealing reveals a concealment.

Enactment? When I hands over; I look. I understand reaching my arm to place my hand. I seek. I expect that I Might receive information when I arrive. When my hand is in place I look-ish. I have people with whom I used to associate. Our locations change. But if they are alive, then one day I might see them almost anywhere, by this Now. When I am at a place I might look. But mostly I have a pleasure; a completeness that is aware (or awareness) more than seeks. Does it wait? I might think of it as Being. The completeness Is. Should I notice one of these people there is alertness as a child tugging at a parent's clothing. It Is.

I am a part from each person I have met. Yet I am constantly with them as they do not leave from me. When occurs, next Again, I comprehend the togetherness I have for this person. When we part I carry this togetherness. It is a thing without weight. Yet it has substance. Perhaps it Is a substance. It is a comprehension.

We love. Love is given. Love is received. It is no less to the second person as to the septillionth person. A substance? sssa? ssssssa?- I No_Know

Someone near me weekly might find a sense of being more peaceful or at peace. I do not consciously reach but I might address their stress/kept concerns on a level of sssa. I do other than Try. I was. And in Being whatever I was Is.

Enactment to receive thought without training or practice for receiving thoughts does not necessarily occur. Though receiving thoughts might occur without training-- transmission might occur. Someone whose nature it is to conceal thought might use enough effort that the concealing reveals a concealment.

No_Know

No_Know
04-11-2009, 07:29 AM
Thank you. And I Do like to hear the concepts. Perhaps not that program, yet...I heard on like the history channel or discovery channel (could have been a shopping channel or commercials channel as it was a mention) that astronauts with a tear in their suit would have their blood boil. Their blood boils because of reduction in pressure. From that I go--Pressure presses and regulates temperature. The less pressure the easier to boil approaching boiling is warming. Global warming is the atmosphere of Earth getting warmer. Is there a change in pressure to the atmosphere? There is a so-called hole in the ozone layer. Concept the hole in the ozone layer allows a change in pressure; resulting in a warming.

Ozone...There are machines in at least some livingrooms which put-out ozone. Hovering these machines, or the like, at the edges of the ozone layer and at the edges of those machines dispersal of ozone and machines at the edge of those machines dispersal of ozone...might close the hole in the ozone layer reducing the heightened imbalance.

A maintained station of ozone dispersal units at ozone layer levels might repair the hole in the ozone layer.

My comprehension.

I No_Know

brothernumber9
04-13-2009, 05:28 AM
My querry was more about an overt physical action for transmission, not reception.

For the description of blood "boiling" in the effect of a hole in the space suit was for lack of a better way to describe it. When the hole is created and pressure lost, does not change the temperature necessarily. The "boiling" as it is called is because blood vessels and blood cells burst from the lack of pressure that before kept them where they were, in addition the thresh hold for the blood to vaporize is lowered and liquid particles can turn to a vapor state at a lower temperature. Pressure does not regulate temperature, it can however facilitate reactions involving temperature and make it easier or harder for a substance to switch states from solid to gas to plasma etc.

No_Know
04-13-2009, 11:52 AM
I lost a posting.

But at 2 22 p.m. East Coast U.S. of A. time I sent a sssa-pattern to you. If you can think of your thoughts at that moment-ish and among them was an eskimo pie icecream on a stick, then besides accidents perhaps Bump can transmit thought some-what.

I tagged it thinking if you thought about what you were thinking you might not recall my send if you even got it.

I sent it tio your brain. I Nestled it from my mind-head area to what I got was your brainplace.

I saw combed over hair, an open balcony, a beach view open sky and water~ gray clouds,clouded sky.

No_Know

brothernumber9
04-15-2009, 10:41 AM
Nope. I didn't get it. Perhaps sssa is directional and you faced the wrong way, or too much other sssa got in the way. perhaps sssa is affected by gravity.

No_Know
04-15-2009, 12:49 PM
Didn't get it? O.K.

If you need an explaination of Hands-Over...Bumping.

I merely put my hands over and at least sometimes the pain seems not as bad as it was, I am told at least. That's all.-ish

No_Know

No_Know
04-22-2009, 01:19 PM
The law of Use refers to people who wield Power comming to you for assistance and indicating you profit from helping them. You help then what you were hoping to protect is not addressed as had been indicated or in an unpreferred way.

If there was such a thing It might be: When those who are dependant on you are released by you, you forfit anything they can affect relating to you.

People do not ask you permission unless you have the Power to disallow--they Need you.

People who do not favorablly socialize with you favorablly socialize with you because they need a red-shirt (Star Trek allusion). Consider perhaps that you are likely entertainment or scapegoat in such a case.

We desire and go to bad-ish places. Other than prime situations. Be aware and consider. As long as one is Aware...

I No_Know

No_Know
07-08-2009, 01:19 PM
It seems to have been indicated that wrestling on television is fake and Form is just movements that are supposed to get you ready for fighting or the such but can't as they are just movements in the air with or without intent and without a live opponent they can't help you really for and actual physical altercation...

Too wordy? Forms is a waste of time as far as learning to fight.

Weights are lifted and moved but you are mnot developing any thing but technique and endurance...strength and experience with that motion. Nothing external was built or produced. You did other than till the soil or create a structure. Weightlifting seems empty on a level of productivity in the real Wworld.

Yet it might seem to be beneficial to constructive direction of understanding and capability for the real world applications. When the ox falls from on top of the one I was moving I after weightlifting might be better prepared to support the weight of the falling boxand hold it safely from falling on my head because of my experience with weioght lifting. It's a box. I might not be used to handling a box but if I can figure that part out I am conditioned to having my hands in that position with force against them. Having the box hit my hands was not traind for, yet If I can workthat out from piecing together my experiences or databases I have helpful strength to hold it.

If I do not practice with live ammo I might have a greater allowance for mistakes and think it's fine. While babies get gentle correction they eventually might learn to speak as well as those around whom they grew.

I do forms infrequently but when I preceived that pole was approaching connecting with my forehead I hit that move in the form that blocks an incomming swing to the head.

Of course there are factors in real-Wworld application not there actually or so-much in forms practice, but it is T r a i n i n g. It's a matter of some preparation Not supposed to be necessarily the end all and when you can copy my actions you'll be ready for all fighters and aggressors. That's the Fu part of Kung-Fu--the time-in part the part where you get bits of reality from being at the School. The atmosphere, the interaction of live instruction. The thinking that's all I needed then being shown or told how to get to a different higher level of doing with that Same technique. Sure you got that but in at least some instances there might be more that you understand or have experienced.

Weightlifting seems about as empty to real-World application as Kung-Fu forms.

No_Know

No_Know
08-02-2009, 03:24 PM
Hearing impaired, I might not need to hear at the Human extremes. So I can only know I hear things.

Perhaps hearing less is an approach to sanity. People supposedly talk as if you are crazy when you say you hear voices. But the hearing hear voices yet do not regard themselves as crazy. The statement must not be absolute. One who hears voices that are not there is crazy perhaps. However, to my understanding there is no case of ever hearing a voice that is not there. If we can recall what people say then we store audio information in or on the brain in a replayable format. Yet, without speakers for that system, other people do not hear what we are thinking. And while a hearing person might not hear sounds that are made outside the head when they are not made. Anyone might be able to replay any sound heard outside of the head as it was recorded inside of the head from anytime. With a sounds lab in our head, crossed wires might play any track of recorded sound at differing volumes /intensities or distorted. Hearing is automatic. What we think we hear is subject to interpretation. When the levels are off from clearly understanding we determine as best we can much as a dominant eye will cover for weaknesses in a weaker eye.

I hear less than some and more than some. What I understand of what I hear depends on my database or experiences. Hearing a boom when I have only heard bangs I think of it as a strange bang. Am I hearing impaired? Only testing could say for sure. But I don’t hear as much as there is to be heard. It is not just hearing, but perception of sound made. And how that sound made is recorded in the head. Deaf or diminished capacity to hear is based on what I am used to. My hearing is above average yet below what was once usual for me. I have hearing loss. The deaf do not hear sounds made outside of the head. Instead of repairing or rigging the ears for intensity measure create, a microphone that can connect to the recorder. If only there was a device that writes in - brain audio memory format.

I think I have hearing loss. However badly I hear, it is what I am used to. And my worse hearing, for me is normal hearing. Deaf is normal hearing for some. For purposes of understanding, there are numbers associated with levels. Levels are labeled as standards- above and below. I might come in contact with sound output which ruptures my registering device-ears—too much too soon. Could tightening repair the registering aspect of hearing?

No_Know

No_Know
08-02-2009, 03:48 PM
Language is an important factor. Not English per-se, as Many Americans do not Know English. I would like a steer towards more standardized English. Y’all and ain’t are uses of contractual English. “Aks” instead of “ask” is people going the best they know how. But I highlight two point which are not merely dialectic.

1. the “h” in historic is a consonant. The article which precedes consonants is the letter “a.” Typically I find at least Presidents use the article “an” preceding the word “historic.” Please say ”…a historic…,” for its properness; otherwise you are speaking British.

The other is the over and inappropriate use of “may.” Even legislation might be intent flawed by this improper use. The words “may” and “might” have been mixed up by speakers. Yet they both have their meanings and are actually other than appropriately interchangeable. “Might “ refers to possibility, “It might happen.” “May” refers to permission “you may go now.” Using a permission word in place of a possibility word

HR1 110 Congress

`(9) NATIONAL SPECIAL SECURITY EVENT- The term `National Special Security Event' means a designated event that, by virtue of its political, economic, social, or religious significance, may be the target of terrorism or other criminal activity.
In actual English the afore mentioned Becomes “…by virtue of its political, economic, social, or religious, is allowed or has permission to be the target of terrorism or other criminal activity.”

The intent of the wrong word—“may”, used here is “…by virtue of its political, economic, social, or religious significance, has the potential or the possibility to be the target of terrorism or other criminal activity.”

No_Know

No_Know
08-02-2009, 08:06 PM
Gluton related situations have been on the mind. Here are some thinkings. There is physical flattening-out of the villa or coverage of some-sort... There is triggering the white blood cells to damage the villa. I am thinking the gluton clogs the lymphatic release of the villa and or or a transfer feature between the villa and the villa. Either the white blood cells are destroying enough of the villa for the villa to function effectively or the white blood cells are registering the villa type body feature are malfunctioning and system-wide destruction (to eliminate or to prevent contamination), of the villa-like body features—villa, inner ear hairs of the cochlea.-Ernie Moore Jr.

Part of hearing is tones. Each tone or sound value is represented by a hair. Like the wind blowing over grass, the inner ear hairs affected are assigned to a tone. Adjustment to a hair results in loss of that value to that person’s hearing using that mechanics.
-Ernie Moore Jr.

The inner ear hair relate to a gel. The gluton is related to cause or be a catalyst for small intestinal occurances. The small intestines extract nutrients come from stomach passed material. If proteins are extracted and assigned to the gel systems in the body, then inner ear gel membrane might take-on a bonding or congealing effect of the proteins which makeup gluton and might even reassemble as gluton in the ear. While gumming things-up or slowing things down…Is it hearing loss or hearing distortion? For the Gluton deafened or gluton hearing affected, there might be a delay in sound causing disorientation or deadening the volume value that is transmitted. -Ernie Moore Jr.

Whatever factors the inner ear hairs tramit or however they might be affected if gluton reassembles in the ear at, at least one of the membaneous fluids transmitting sound for the inner ear hairs to read and interperate into signals for the brain or assigned area(s) to receive , to perceive sound or hear.-Ernie Moore Jr.
No_Know

No_Know
08-10-2009, 08:53 PM
Gluton related situations have been on the mind. Here are some thinkings. There is physical flattening-out of the villa or coverage of some-sort... There is triggering the white blood cells to damage the villa. I am thinking the gluton clogs the lymphatic release of the villa and or or a transfer feature between the villa and the villa. Either the white blood cells are destroying enough of the villa for the villa to function effectively or the white blood cells are registering the villa type body feature are malfunctioning and system-wide destruction (to eliminate or to prevent contamination), of the villa-like body features—villa, inner ear hairs of the cochlea.-Ernie Moore Jr.

Part of hearing is tones. Each tone or sound value is represented by a hair. Like the wind blowing over grass, the inner ear hairs affected are assigned to a tone. Adjustment to a hair results in loss of that value to that person’s hearing using that mechanics.
-Ernie Moore Jr.

The inner ear hair relate to a gel. The gluton is related to cause or be a catalyst for small intestinal occurances. The small intestines extract nutrients come from stomach passed material. If proteins are extracted and assigned to the gel systems in the body, then inner ear gel membrane might take-on a bonding or congealing effect of the proteins which makeup gluton and might even reassemble as gluton in the ear. While gumming things-up or slowing things down…Is it hearing loss or hearing distortion? For the Gluton deafened or gluton hearing affected, there might be a delay in sound causing disorientation or deadening the volume value that is transmitted. -Ernie Moore Jr.

Whatever factors the inner ear hairs transmit or however they might be affected if gluton reassembles in the ear at, at least one of the membaneous fluids transmitting sound for the inner ear hairs to read and interperate into signals for the brain or assigned area(s) to receive , to perceive sound or hear.-Ernie Moore Jr.

No_Know

No_Know
08-15-2009, 04:26 PM
Genie was thirteen and a half or so when gotten out from her keeping place. Perhaps that's why castles might be known as Keeps as they are Keeping places.

The window covered except for some space at the top...dark room and little to no talking with or to. The people a wife and a son were supposedly told to not talk to her.

After being found she, so-called scientists got to work with her. A dream case--Scientists had questions about isolation and language in children but it was not permissible to run such an experiment. They had chimpanzees isolated young and from the History channel clip of a reaction of a chimp in the room without a mother figure and the dancing of Genie with one of the scientists. It seems people might be born seeking others. That thing of a person looking for a person to complete them might not be too far off. There might initially be psychological Needs that can be perceived as being in others to whom we are attracted.

Two types of attracted--Need and Learned. People learn money and power and associate that with social security (Interesting phrasing).

Nature and Nurture are labels or identifiers more-so than actual individual things-measure words perhaps.

As in Nature there is Nurture.

We might be jig-saw puzzle pieces we do have connection draws.

Isolated Humans are not retarded. They learn as quickly as they are provided information. Not that you provide faster they learn more, more quickly. But that as we are introduced to information we have a preprogrammed scale of processing.

Genie learned vocabulary, but not grammar. No fault of her. They might have treated Genie with theories and charts and schedules and lesson plans these are foreign to merely being. Hence-frustration and transition did not happen. Grammar could have occurred but not on the time-scale the scientists were hoping for or theorized should have been or was preferred.

I think it comes to Attention. Girls and young women and boys are vulnerable by lack of attention. They feed off of attention and People need attention--loving acts. And by lack of attention children divert their immediate seeking at home to the external environment--perimeter.

Please if I have some correctness, consider being considerately attentive--Care more or show-it might be a thing.

No_Know

No_Know
08-21-2009, 10:56 PM
Feral children and dogs as a companion to humans. Dogs supposedly are wolves through breeding.

Werewolves are a blending of person and a wolf. Lycanthropy is person becomming canine--wolf. When dogs are assimilated into a human group the dog takes dognature and fits all occurrences into it's nature. When a person blends into an animal group the person learns animal hierarchy behavior.

Werewolf, besides the movie tranformation, might be following social dictatesloyally. Also, following a sect of social dictates might be a transformation from one sect to another. Painfully keeping allegiances to the old while adhereing to the aligences to the new or more recent.

No_Know

No_Know
08-22-2009, 03:14 PM
Marriage is built on Trust, is a phrase I heard.

I see depictions of marriage anrelationships in which one person has held telling of a thing. When the other finds out that one takes it as an offence. There's harshness in the revealing of feeling betrayed. Then there might be the bringing up of the phrase' "Marriage is built on Trust." It gets to be about they were lied to. And Honesty.

Please Note that when a liar finally tells the truth--that they lied, we might call them a liar but we believed that One thing they said. One will believe a liar until the point at which a liar tells the truth. Once a liar stops lying, person is disbelieved passed that person lied. Although person began telling the truth, once you heard there had been lies you might care to not be taken again and therefore assign All from that person to be lies. If you believe not any thing you won't get caught believing lies.

Trying to not ever believe a lie, one might disregard all from that source. But in disregarding all it the person is other than Trying to hear the truth. Person is trying to avoid...the exact thing is perhaps involved somewhat.

Lies or thinking or believing you Know everything in regards to a thing or that you would be told everything you care to know might regard Truth. Marriage is supposedly built-ish on Trust. Different things if not somehow related.

Marriage built on Trust might be Trust the other person has the interest of you both at heart. Trust that whatever the Truth, people are Human...

Truth is not Trust. If you go with the phrase, "Marriage is based on Trust" Please understand at least that Truth is other than Trust.

No_Know

No_Know
09-08-2009, 06:31 AM
An unsettling thing occurred what we call nine-eleven. But that can also be nine-one-one a frequently used telephone number used for emergencies. Something of an emergency nature or relativeness should be expected on this date.

April eleventh also coincides with a frequently used or popularly undestood number four-one-one representing getting informed or to get information.

The number of the anti Christ is popularly understood to be three sixes so according to this my say something of a religious or anti religious nature should have occuredthe sixth of June (sixth month) two thousand six and perhaps nineteem zero six. That number is also popularly believed to have been read upside down or misread and is actually three nines. Today is Tuesday 8 September 2009. I might think some party might try, pull-off claim or do something more that the day to day for them of a religious or anti religious nature or relativeness.

No_Know

No_Know
10-10-2009, 09:18 PM
Sunday 11 October 2009 A

The monarchs Of Europe seemed to have servants. The people were subjects--No Miranda rights--Subject to the will of the Monarchs.

The Pilgrims to Plymouth Rock were British. Their experience was the person at the social top gets listened to, obeyed and served.

Division of power--pyramid structure. At each level or brick/stone is someone who has command of others.

The World over The stronger, the more devious, the luckier, the sly-est and permutation of these-est gets servants from the opponent.

The victims are would-be victors and enslavers. China had this structure. Japan had this structure, Africa used this structure, Middle East had this structure, Northern Europe had this structure. Western Europe had this structure Some Native American Peoples had this occurance, India seemed to have this structure, Rome had this structure....

Accepting slaves in barter it was in line with the World order.

A few promised superior position or finances~ would betray or sell-out the many. The people dealt with might pay what was small to them but significantly dizzyingly much more than to which they were used. Slavery in America was the way of the world for decades if not centuries.

Africans seemed to be their village or tribe but not a People. Through slavery at least in America over generations came a unity and finally Africans as a people--in the same boat enemies become colleagues. With that consider your heated grievances hatreds and time honored feuds and rivalries if you would work with your opponent under some circumstance then your current state of being is focus Not need or requirement. If someone can apologize and you're O.K. with them then you could have dropped the hate earlier. So (needle-and-thread) it is choice to Hate.

The unity that is Africans included a focus of dislike. Through this focused dislike comes dislike through association. The Central North American slavers Had Christian beliefs. Islam at some points opposed Christians it seemed on some point or points. The Africans of America were primed for accepting opposition to the religion of their slavers. At least the younger Know-it-alls, not going-to-take-it anymores.

I think of Arab and Asia Minor peoples to practice Islam. I think American Blacks embrace Islam as a counter to Christianity or as a vehicle for self-esteem. But the people who run to self esteem or self respect or away from Christianity ran to a religion of a people who Also, enslaved African Peoples.

Religion seems to be a people manager. The design is something that can be hinted at but not proven. It is the social thing to be done. And if you don't you have penalties of guilt/personal acceptance or social acceptance.

There's an image of a feared person. A person on a hill by an old dark tree at night. He calls a large fireball and casts it to the crowd or near the crowd. The caster is feared and people usually leave him fearing that he can do that. Yet it takes him so long to cast and so much effort to cast. they could rush person from different angles and overpower him, But The mentality seems to be I am nothing...you can do more than me. I have little to no worth. Pretty women think they are fat. Young women accept bad/poor relationships. Young people seek young people for acceptance. People seek the same gender because they are scared of the other gender, had or expect bad relations with the opposite gender.

Christianity uses a book that contains the basis of Judaism. Islam includes Jesus of Nazareth as a profit. The next might include Mohammad as a validator.

Three religions each with an omnipotent God. Are there likely three? Not too likely. For those with the one God Of the Jewish Is the god of the Christians Is Ala (by one of many names Karate-- China Hands/empty hand. God by any Name for God is God.

If God is male, if you can do a form good you can do a form bad. The cup/glass is half empty. The cup/glass is half full...The cup/glass contains. The form could be done worse or the form has places it could perhaps improve. And Any thing Male has a female. If you call your One God He or indicate Male you claim/indicate that there was at least two at some point, since they don't die (beginning and end and all that) then She is still around is what you are saying.

English has four pronouns: he, she, it, God. God is Not the Name of God. God might have upwards of seventy-two(72) known speakable names. “God” is Not one of them.

In Sweden the word for what in English is/has the definition equal to “good” is spelled “g” “o” “d”.” God is good in Sweden-Ernie Moore Jr.

In French such as Tess D’Uberville~ the “D’” can stand for “of” in Spanish “de is used for “from” or “of.” In English, representative of very bad or spiritually negative-ish—evil. There is a person representative of very bad called Devil. This looks as though it relates to a meaning of Of Evil and might not be an actual name. This God is Good and Devil is Evil seems too word-play-ie, just~ looks-under.

I No_Know

No_Know
10-18-2009, 05:31 PM
Was mentioned that influenza can weaken a lining in the Human body and leaves that area suceptible to bacteria. Concern that this bacteria aspect could be added to by the vaccine.

No_Know

No_Know
10-25-2009, 09:24 AM
My mind goes theoretical when I grasp a situation. The economy. Banks use the money they hold, to acquire money. There might be different rates or programs where the depositor gains somewhat over a term. The bigger the deposit the better the gain.

In individual might make a few dollars over the term of a year...

Good associates--people from work, so called friends, family members, neighbors...people from the same neighborhood, people from the same or neighboring blocks/regions/ boroughs/counties...You all know each other, talk.

The Pool Party--Group money from several individual sources--a person, a married couple, a couple, a nuclear family, a lodge...neighbors take at least part of their checking (perhaps to include their savings) plan the numbers out on paper first. so-to-speak (shake-a-can) find an account deal that gives better than one percent APR or APY then all deposite something. The checkes go into here...put at least some of all your in come into here.

With your money pooled and income going into here--one account at a good rate of daily intrest accruement the money might make more for you all than if done individually. With every one depositing (all party members) being responsible in spending if it goes long term the money earns money All major withdrawls ar discussed that are happend all of a sudden. Medical procedures... Let people know your problems and we might be able to help each other out of this.

I figure groceries and dr. visits and gasoline money and rent will happen But if you keep that much in your original bank account the Pool Party money can build a nest egg.

Ten thousand dollars for a premium account. With enough pooling perhaps this can help if you can work it.

No_Know

No_Know
10-25-2009, 09:27 AM
Gangs in America seem to me to resemble Yakuza in being protectors or feeders.

Gangs in America could redirect their influence poloitcally and be a force for neighborhood betterment. Gangs throoughout a city could lobby to make city-wide improvements and Gangs from state to state could lobby for national betterment for their neighbors and themselves.

No_Know

No_Know
11-21-2009, 04:07 AM
Hate is by association; and is dispelled by Loss.

When one has more money than that one can spend, then the interest in money goes. A scene in "Blade Runner" has a physically and mental process-wise superior being Hunted. The Prey becomes the hunter and the Hunter the prey. Superior regarding it could handle any human adversary (even Ninjas; and there are no Chi blasts at this point in existence in this talkie). Even the greatest challenge was not a challenge. Though the death of the Hunter was a goal, there was a moment. The Hunter is weak and was bound to die by accident and failure or limits extent breach. Failing as things were was death. Death inevitable this Now range The greatest challenge became to preserve the life of others and no longer to kill or allow to die, to keep one's own self from dying. The Hunter saved and soliloquy made In the moment of realization of Mortality. That I am other than all and great as I am there is More. A different procedure became important as "This is how I understand things should be; This matters more; When I die they will play differently, let me set the board to play longer as I IIIIIII choose...

I will mention names and situations. There might be at least one pre-judge-al in a hate-way towards name or understanding associated. Please do not bother with tone, but with content.

Hitler divided power in the military amoungst many and they did not communicate. There was a significant attack from the water to the land that overcame. Hearing this division of power as other than efficient and he mess-up towards the end of the War (2) was a concept that Hitler understood how well to trust those who were his but who might go with their own vision with the right leverage of resources. And when balance could no longer be maintained He flubbed. Knowing someone would take any gain he made he made designs to lose. And the would-be power thieves could struggle amoungst themselves in the self serving ways of their agendas. These are the more Top people, as the lesser positioned were followers being patriotic or sincere in trying to survive well.

I, last night heard that General Robert (e.) Lee, before being Confederate was Union. I might think He was Union honoring his profession or position but went confederate out of a familial loyalty. Knowing things of strategy and Gettysburg being significant I might wonder if his reconissance man gone vigilante~ attacking instead of just observing was perhaps allowed, and the three attack plan had calculations of failure. So much success but aging. Are the old respected by the hungry younger up and commings? Did older great strategicly positioned men fail by their choosing? Perhaps being in control was so important that goals got dropped and controlling-outcome likeliness and procedure was a last peaceful way to acknowledge that they still had it as opportunity was foreseeablly leaving and they found that achievement by others' standards was not the most...Getting high score in a popular game does not grant me real world significance. getting the big account won't matter after there is a bigger account that I didn't get...How many leaves no matter how greatly pretty do we remember well.

The leaves of Spring gloriously show true in Autumn and go un noticed and unremembered after Winter. But we notice the new leaves and while we recall there was beauty. He led many they motivated, there was significance in their action we more-so recall at best the tree than the leaves. The leaves do make the vision of the tree yet it is not necessarily merely one leaf we recall. But a general thought of leaves we think of as Tree.

It is not so much respect your elders as it is respect yourself. The disrespect you visit becomes disrespect of you as you demon (looks like daemon) -strated the youth learned by example. Humility, invest in loss... Golden Rule? No Guarantee. But if you can disrespect the elderly then you should by your own ways be disrespected when you get old-er.

I find insults I might give or condemnations could also apply to me. I hold my comments and perhaps reflect and think I was going to hit them on this point. I repeat the point to see If I could be hit with the same attack~. That helps keep me quiet.

The person who does not use blinkers when driving~ I used to care to scold in my mind-ish as there was a rule and person was vile to not follow. I later deemed should that I have the same type of occurrence perhaps my vile at that violation is rightly then to me. Did I care to be thought badly of? Not really. And I had a reason why I might have made a violation and thought to be exempt from the bad say. I did what I hated them doing. I hated on them Hate goes on me for same occurrence sort-of-thing. I, again, more quiet.

Things occur. There might be reasons beyond my knowing at that moment. Ad if there is any thought of perhaps that I might come-by that way I should do other than speak badly. I might hope that these comprehensions might occur with any who might Squirrel.

Comprehend. Be Appropriate. Be. Have fun--Appreciate. Breathe.

No_Know Perhaps some-such, some might say

No_Know
02-09-2010, 10:54 AM
It is not how do we not hate, it is more at how we handle the hate we have.

No_Know

No_Know
04-17-2010, 05:28 AM
Some things sound good yet are other than the truth they were atempted to be presented as...

There are two sides to every story?

There might be multiple sides but not necessarily merely two sides to every story.

A coin has two sides?

A coin has three sides as dos any three dimensional item.

There's a first time for everything?

As everything does not exist nor occur there cannot be a first time for everything...the moment a thing is done one way and mot another you have just disallowed to possibility for every occurance in the same multiverse at that frame of time line reference, perhaps one might think. Or some-such. No_Know

David Jamieson
04-17-2010, 06:00 AM
Dude. You do realize you're crazy right? :)

there is so much erroneous data and information in what you offer here, I can surmise nothing else but that if indeed you have serious intention.

it's all good though. The world needs crazy people too. If we didn't have em, how could anyone proclaim themselves sane? lol

No_Know
04-17-2010, 04:04 PM
Yes, if one must be in a group called crazy or sane it might be far better to be in Sane

No_Know

David Jamieson
04-19-2010, 09:41 AM
Yes, if one must be in a group called crazy or sane it might be far better to be in Sane

No_Know

lol.

in deed.
:D

No_Know
06-30-2010, 07:16 PM
Someone said that person liked that I said actions are marked--as if time stamped. We taint what we do with our Intentions.

No_Know

No_Know
08-01-2010, 08:48 AM
Aztecs, Tultecs, Myans, Anasazi...that the calendar ends in our 2012.

An end, to people who prophasai does not necessarily mean end of the world as in the Earth. You have a relationship break you might say it is the end of the world. You lose your money or your financial station changes down, one might think the world ends...Life As you Know it.

Some might think they live in terrible times, Life sucks, things are not worthwhile...If this is the trend during their prediction then the bad ways end. The bad stuff changes to Not bad.

But I think it is a translation of a translation in that seeing no more calendar persons termed that as the World ends Yet it was actually merely the end of a calendar.

When you write or plan how far do you write? How far do you plan? Have you ever planned far ahead but had one thing happen differently making all the planning afterwards not count? When firing a gun over a distance the bullet goes down this is more easily noted when watching arrows, Frisbees, thrown stones, baseballs, basketballs and American footballs.

The ****her away the target the more drift in accuracy if you aim on the target to be hit.

Speculating from the Human comprehension as I understand it, they just stopped writing could be all. Also their world of things they set in motion or observed that concerned them might end in 2012. yet It was not on them to predict Our lives nor the plant. And if it was a planetary scale prediction there might be more to do than not writing passed the last day. This presumption of All life on Earth challenged because they didn't write passed a particular date or did not write a next calendar seems a Logic-leap, panic or deranged.

Do we really need them to predict for us? And how much ****her are people looking for predictions hand hundreds of years ahead of the predicter(s)?

We are about to come upon the year and people say Hey, what about after that you didn't go ****her you leave me lacking. It like I don't watch my kids nor talk to them they get taken advantage of or used or fail in school, I'm not going to take the blame for my blameful actions including ignorance (not just lack of knowing, but Ignorance). I have to blame...let's see, ah, the school or the teachers or the government for lack of rules to hide my failure to my society and my child...some thing like that.

The Aztecs went vicious and then political~ they went North and I think the Anasazi were expecting them. The North communities were practicing a something or-other of acceptance and the so-called disappearance of the Myans/Aztecs was during a most severe drought. They left because of foreseen adverse conditions. They were at the end of a pushed existence and power by force over decades didn't pan-out. and now the tribes all have the resource of the Aztec being as part of them when they assimilated into - Their disappearance was a dispersion. And the more humbled spirit for a more focused Srength, still goes on. Perhaps this assimilation will stop in 2012 and the Native American peoples will have a New, realzed beginning.

No_Know

No_Know
08-17-2010, 06:22 PM
While there is people giving offense there is a person taking offense. If I do not take offense it can nullify the expected effect of giving the offense.

When people see you respond they did not necessarily seethe cause and for them it starts with what seems to be your action. And while appropriate to the situation it is wrong ly perceived as you initiating. Without the clarifying of exp;laining people might see your attempts at revealing the Whole truth as Excuse/Rationalizing--you got caught and are trying to make yourself look good. They stop listening once they think they Know or understand what is going on.

They assess incorrectly for the total situation. It's a hole. While you might beable to step out or climb out of a hole at an initial stage one cannot necessarily Dig ones self Out of a hole.

If a person can mistakenly determine peoples roles in a situation that surprised them., then there might be more factors I should lok-at, look-for, consider...before finalizing a determination of an occurance or the such.

No_Know

No_Know
07-13-2011, 06:43 PM
Through the Worm hole with Morgan Freeman" Time--episode had on it the ****her one goes from a gravity source the more Time slows. a digital clock was raised and lowered and the slowing as it was raised and speeding-up as it lowered is taken as proof of proximity to gravity affecting Time.

No_Know says this is merely, of a mechanism--the clock-being affected by proximity to gravitational influence. Time does not exist except as a measurement, as mile or foot or metre or numerals...yet are not in and of themselves naturally occuring except that Humans create devices.

However My Say of Gravity affecting mechinisms as its distance is from a major Gravity source relates to functionality...as an object gains distance from Earth it looses the pressure of tge atmosphere. Though it maintains enough integrity to still be the object, molecularly at least it spreads apart. Therefore things take longer to occur. With this, one would age more slowly because the stuff is ****her apart and takes longer to interact or process.

No_Know

Lucas
07-13-2011, 07:59 PM
i personally believe that time does exist. we can see its effects on the world around us. we have created devices by which we can measure its passing.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/relativ/airtim.html

David Jamieson
07-13-2011, 09:10 PM
time exists.

you measure it with your life.

No_Know
07-18-2011, 05:39 PM
Lucas
"i personally believe that time does exist. we can see its effects on the world around us. we have created devices by which we can measure its passing.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...iv/airtim.html "

That seems real. But we created the devices to do it. I wonder what devices we ever made which we did not make the measurements also?

No_Know
-------------------------------------

David Jamieson "time exists.
you measure it with your life"

It seems some might say one uses time to measure one's life.

Hopefully I don't spoil My Say by being absolutist or making absolutist statements in an attempt to sound convincing. We have the word to lable the concept and have terms of the concept. Given this sort of thing one might be off to other than recognize that at least technically Time exists.

But Time is other than necessarilly naturally ocurring. That tree that falls in the forest with no one around to hear, does it make a sound-and some can likely pull-up enough confidence and quick-speak and doubt-talk to make one wonder abou that...But matematicians and sound experts/professionals might know how fast a certain diameter range, height, friction with other trees, spreading air...calculations canbe made-coupled with acceptrd data, likeliness can be calculated. I think it would pan out that it does make a sound. But opinion gets to be worth.?. not worth. The decibels of a crashing tree mass at rate...decibels means sound.

Now the debaters who are not caring of the truth--just want to make a point you can't refute, or don't refute well enough if at all...Once the arithma-science offers proof, they might back out with there are animals in the forest or micro-organisms. The presence of these make sound possible as the would be witnesses.\ Counter with witnesses to what?/ The sound of the tree falling/ if the witness it making sound it was making sound regardless of who was there\...but them there's the micro organisms as witnesses blah blah blah.

My Say, we think of time expressed by speed and distance as they relate to each other. Gravity (there's at least two perhaps) affects Speed. Since we look at one by the relation of the other two. Change one, the others must alter--closed universe...even with worm holes-My Say.

A baseball thrown from a major league mound to diamond enough atmospheres up at ninety seven miles per hour...the ball has less pressure on it and is more open--molecularly looser. The ball has a different physical differentness, than at sea level. I figure that the ball is bigger with the additional space. How it will move I don't know--travel faster because air goes through it...travels lighter but is heavier...curves can't be thrown with the same affect any longer.

The ball is bigger with moreair in it. But the pitcher also isaffected, My Say that the pitcher moves slower in My Say because the distance is ****her apart of something like the molecules and the stuff would take longer to get to where it's going (that would be Time-instead I'll say the distance are far enough apart that processes are slower.

No_Know