PDA

View Full Version : geng jak ging BAK MEI POWER

fiercest tiger
09-22-2001, 02:56 AM
All southern brothers, what is you interpretation of geng jak ging?

can anyone explain this power?

how do you practice it, release it?

thanks in advance :cool:

come & visit us!
http://home.iprimus.com.au/ykm
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

SifuAbel
09-22-2001, 07:05 AM
What does it translate too?

For the benefit of those who don't know the term and don't know chinese.

Its dangerous to think you are immortal.
sifuabel@yahoo.com

[This message was edited by SifuAbel on 09-22-01 at 10:23 PM.]

CannonFist
09-22-2001, 02:02 PM
Good question, what does it translate to?

In order to explain this power one has to look into the meaning of the word. "Geng" means to surprise, to frighten, to amaze. "Jak" I think means to shock and "Ging" means energy. So "geng jak ging" means energy that has a sudden explosive nature. I think this combination of "geng jak" as a word usage is unique to the hakka dialect, but I am not really sure as I am not so conversant in Chinese. Maybe some of you "hakka nyin" can give more insight....Sui Fuw perhaps????

How to practise it??

I guess first is to see someone that can do it and then try it on air and then some kind of target but try to have this sudden explosiveness at the back of your mind initially at least. Later on it will just come out I guess.

SifuAbel
09-22-2001, 09:43 PM
Interesting. That would describe the short power movement in Bak mei. Quick spring from the center landing into a short snap explosion on the target.

Its dangerous to think you are immortal.
sifuabel@yahoo.com

Fubokuen
09-23-2001, 12:52 AM
"shock power" like a li'l ol' car accident, It'll hurt YOUR FEELINGS...
You won't really KNOW what the "surprise" IS, til you try to get out of bed tomorrow morning!

Many yrs ago, i read it descibed as "scared power" saying it's okay to be scared if scared FORWARD- A no-mind root reaction.

Like the sense of readiness is smoldering in an airless room, waiting for a "backdraft" effect when Oppo opens the door, like a shotgun with a hair-trigger on the front end of the barrel... any action from Oppo and BOOM!

"We are all ready to win, just as we are born knowing only life"

[This message was edited by Fubokuen on 09-23-01 at 04:05 PM.]

sui-fuw
09-23-2001, 01:48 AM
look at it from a different perspective?could it be a motion,as in circular?look at the breathing when you suddenly are suprised.
correct me if i'm wrong or totally off f.t,but then again it could be b/s[what i've just written]

BIU JI
09-23-2001, 02:38 AM
By training the forms regularly you train your body to react in that fashion. So if something shocks you , your "scared power" comes out with techniques. Like the "fight or flight " reaction, just training your reactions for fight instead of flight I guess, but also using that same "scared power " in voluntary movements.

fiercest tiger
09-23-2001, 03:44 AM
thanks for your answer, yes i think there is circular force invovled because of the rotation of the joints! luk ging for example, each joint alone has a differnt energy!

The waist opening and closing can have an spirialing motion up or down, this is how i see fou , chum!!

Is this your hakka ging?

another way i tell my students about releasing ging is to picture someone burning you with cigarette without you knowing! this is real shock power, all someone has to do is release it as a strike rather as a defencive move! conscious or subconscious we must try and train it!

am i way off sui fuw, you may have a better understanding then me! :)

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

fiercest tiger
09-23-2001, 03:52 AM
cannonfist thanks for the breakdown always a pleasure!

ill email you!

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

CLOUD ONE
09-23-2001, 03:19 PM
Hi ya mate,
Were not alone!!!!

fiercest tiger
09-23-2001, 04:01 PM
whats your answer on this, can you help me out here?

:)

im interested in your hakka ways, please teach me! :confused:

im serious REALLY!

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
09-23-2001, 05:18 PM
sorry,ging is ging,try not to complicate ging.bui is very close with action reaction theory.however it is a natural process.not the same as chi either.cigarett burning yes in a sense.ging can't be taught unfortunatly.imagine a door with glass in the center,strike it if the glass shatters without the door moving at all that would be ging,if the glass does not smash but the door swings then its si lik[dead]if the door comes off the hinges and glass shatters that would be chi.
ging would be negative
chi positive

chi would be to preserve life,ging to destroy.

going back to geng jak ging[cantonese missinterpretation]yes scared. feeling no.like a forgotten frightened and remember at the same time
not a nervouse scared either.to do with "sok"must have an action to react.sorry not a type of ging[very miss-leading wouldn't you say]
to help you guys,try not to look so hard into explanations. k.f. is simple not easy.[without thought]

my "ging" f.t?i may not have achieved it.

ging is blood flow, chi is aural both breathing.

anyway why so intrested in power?
without wisdom power is only phisical.

cloud hi wats up?

sui-fuw
09-23-2001, 05:24 PM
also tun tao foa chum is not that great.it slows the energy but o.k maximase it. but only for begginners and cantonese[also the copulate]

cannon to practise it?grow bamboo,then cut it waist height.

Fubokuen
09-23-2001, 05:48 PM
yes ging is ging no argument there that's why special hakka ging running joke.too bad ging can't be taught some want to learn from ther mom.

lot's of doors too many descriptions and glasseveryone try hard talk about things.hard to discribe huh?

action reaction theory yes need action to react thats why called reaction.yes ging is ging too much talk.too much try act like retard!try too hard act wise after acting like little biotch ratmonkey. lose one turn. cloud one loseand other too!. hey same computer even! Hiya mate! you guys aussie?[without thought is rite]not HK you two aussie and hakka ging getBIG TEST! someday get story. hakka ging? gotta dig up cloud/sui-fuw! thanks for wisdom!
tun to fou chum not so great?simple not easy!

sui-fuw
09-23-2001, 06:39 PM
still a kunt aren't you fuk.i don't expect you to understand.you yanks have alot of problems.i.r.a sympathisers

for you its hard to describe because you got it from cantonese language.you describe ging,chi and mane+might,come on clever yank,just nuke me,so much power,little knowlege on how.....

whats up "scared" use that power you know like a shotgun"BOOM"

HALF WITT :rolleyes: :confused:

[This message was edited by sui-fuw on 09-24-01 at 09:58 AM.]

Fubokuen
09-23-2001, 08:50 PM
Sui-fuw, to be called a halfwit by the likes of you is emotionally crippling indeed. The attempts to obfuscate your own ignorance through cryptics and pretention has never worked to your advantage and your emotional weakness is obvious. We all know you and clown one are the same computer. We know you aren't a brit, but thanks for the "yank"...

Maybe sometime get alitle "chi" mix in.and door get torn off. oh well! nothing happen then it does.sorry still hurt more tomoro! maybe my momma homescool me into idiot too!Ikeep practice maybe somday presto!raisinbrain and hakka ging! o well! see ya mate! keeep talkin. get nasty wiseman.when FT find youmaybe i come to your grave!

meltdawn
09-23-2001, 10:09 PM
Sui-Fuw, interesting interpretation.

Could you please clarify your statement:
" also tun tao foa chum is not that great.it slows the energy but o.k maximase it. but only for begginners and cantonese[also the copulate]"

By stating that tun to is for beginners, are you saying that foundation is not important when you learn more advanced concepts?

And when you state "cantonese[also the copulate]", what do you mean? Are you being a bigot?

In regards to "practicing" to develop ging, you state "grow bamboo,then cut it waist height."
This can be taken many ways, but not clearly. Do you refer to movement of long-thin versus short-thick bamboo? Do you refer to eliminating the weak and leaving the strong? Do you refer to the action of a cut on the middle of the bamboo? Like when you strike with end of staff or middle?

My hak ga master says this is internal. Look at that English word from a different perspective. You can read books all your life, and never "get it". Has to be cultivated on your own, by constant self-examination and close attention to detail. Everyone's experience will be different, or percieved differently.

"Waiting is bad." - Musashi
www.lungyingjingjung.com (http://www.lungyingjingjung.com)

sui-fuw
09-23-2001, 11:34 PM
t,t,f,ch. do you realise not to set your form to this[in my experience,its an exageration]the cantonese use this[cuplate also]throughout there forms.the hak-ka don't.therefore yours will be a classical mess,and stagnant. and ours grow.i don't expect you to accept this,but thats all you have and i'm sorry it can't help you.of course i can't prove what i say but hey thats life and yes i may be a bigot.
if your teacher is hak-ka then translate this if he can,and meaning please.
YICK DZACK SHUI,
LEONG DZACK SHUI,
NEARR MA-PU GIN,UMGIN YAU

he should know this,but if he doesn't not important.what beats me is that he teaches non hak-ka,not unless hes a con?
sorry the bamboo is to train your"geng jak ging" and it was to f.t not to you or anyone else,but hey your teacher should know,if he is hak-ka so you tell me.if you can't its not important.
sorry md i've only read 3 books in my life can't you tell with my crap grammar and spelling.
but i do listen to old wives tales and also there are no documents outside the hak-ka villages.your teacher should know this too.
your teacher says that it is internal,yes i agree,but thats easy to say not simple to say.i would wager that he has no ging and niether you.
apart from li seow lung who else in the western world your teacher say has ging.or acheived ging.
"waiting is bad" why do you write this?how do you know this?

fuzeball,its an example not a testament.
"shot gun"ha ha
:D :D :D :D you yanks always guns to solve your problems.why do k.f just use your shot gun?

sui-fuw
09-24-2001, 12:20 AM
i forgot,your black not american.so you originate from africa.not a white mans equal[who's pretending now] say hak gwai,come kick my a$$.and stop theiving,come on gang banger."shot gun harry"

billy_pilgrim
09-24-2001, 12:40 AM
Now do all of you see why we have laws in America prohibiting first cousins from procreating?

I'm willing to bet that a trained chimp banging away on a typewriter could churn out more readable prose...anyone want to lay odds?

sui-fuw
09-24-2001, 01:28 AM
did you hear that he's calling you a chimp,chump.yes billy bald-patch,theres no need to go that far.whats wrong no-one to play with your bald pr!ck.

billy_pilgrim
09-24-2001, 01:41 AM
I don't know where you get your info from but it's about as flawed as your reason and speech. Nonetheless, it will be interesting to see how all of the black people on this forum respond to your latest outburst. I mean, as if you didn't have enough enemies already...

You really must feel safe in your anonymity, I heard you backed out of your meeting with FT, you've been repeatedly asked to reveal info about yourself, but refuse. You say you got your gung fu from mom, where did the cowardice come from, dad?

fiercest tiger
09-24-2001, 02:58 AM
sui fuw,

ok hitting a glass door without it moving but shattering the glass isnt ging, not when speed and timing is involved. that all depends on how think the glass is too!! :(

i dont get the bambo question im sorry MATE! So you guys are here in oz?? :D then i think we should meet up for a talk heh?

now you say that you may not have developed ging, but didnt your teacher teach you right? remember the hakka video and you asked me if my teacher taught me right!

i know one thing ging is felt, not so much seen!

billy you crack me up..lol chimps hahha

fubo- i dont really get his answer but im trying!?

thanks for the answer sui fuw :)

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

meltdawn
09-24-2001, 05:31 AM
"t,t,f,ch. do you realise not to set your form to this[in my experience,its an exageration]the cantonese use this[cuplate also]throughout there forms.the hak-ka don't.therefore yours will be a classical mess,and stagnant. and ours grow."

Interesting how much you assume.

"if your teacher is hak-ka then translate this if he can,and meaning please."

First of all, I must attempt to understand your spelling, before I go to my master and say "hey, some guy wrote this online, it sounds so important". I think you mean:

Yi je sui
Leung je sui
Lei ho ma bo gin
Ng gim yau

two parts water,
three parts water,
you can stand strong,
five strengths have

What does it mean? You posted it, you teach it. You know it? If yours not good, then why I ask my master?

"sorry the bamboo is to train your"geng jak ging" and it was to f.t not to you or anyone else,but hey your teacher should know,if he is hak-ka so you tell me.if you can't its not important."

You say you Hak Ga, you tell me. I ask twice, save face.

"your teacher says that it is internal,yes i agree,but thats easy to say not simple to say.i would wager that he has no ging and niether you."

Ahh, true "wager"? You think your Hak Ga luck gonna win if you gamble? Feel free to visit his website and ask him. Maybe you get the dragon, maybe the bamboo.

" "waiting is bad" why do you write this?how do you know this? "

I only quote Musashi... obviously that wasn't one of the three books you read. But don't bother, he wasn't Hak Ga.

Siu-fuw, here's one for you:
Cheung lay hoi loi hung yuen
Cheung lay m hoi nguk kay

Hak Ga believe the parent give you the body. Use your mother's mouth to save face.

TAO YIN
09-24-2001, 09:46 AM
Hello everyone!

Cool topic!

I just had a few questions for you guys and gals. I have heard of this ging translated into scared power. I was just wondering if there was any connection between this and say, angry or maddening power? I know thats not what its called, but I am talking about someone just straight up going haywire, you know, NUTZ! Maybe it could be something like psychotic ging??

The reason I ask this is because I knew this little dude at college who was pledging for one of the craziest, meanest, and most psychotic fraternities. I also knew one of the older members who invited me to watch one of the first initiation ceremonies for the freshmen pledges that year. The pledges had to dig a hole 6 feet deep and big enough to fit 10 people in. After they finished digging the hole, each of them had to get in it and stay for 24 hours.

Anyway, after they had been in the hole for about 10 hours I arrived. Not 20 minutes after I had been there, I saw this little dude just straight freakin lose it! One of the members walked over to the little guy and started ****ing on him, saying "whats the matter pledgey, got a little **** on your face?" This scrawny little dude practically flew out of the "grave" cracked this member's sternum (you could hear it) and choked him with the fiercest claw I have ever seen. The most bizarre thing about the whole deal was that it took five, 180-220 pound guys to get the pledge off of the member. They beat the ****e out of him with fists, boots, sticks, and stones. And the next day he didn't have one broken bone, only a samll black eye and that was it. Now the other guy, he couldn't talk for two weeks and make any sound at all, not to mention that he stayed in the hospital for a week because of his sternum. No ****e!

Sorry I put so much. What do you all think about this? Is that ging, chi, adrenaline, or just straight up losing it??

Thank you

TAO YIN :)

[This message was edited by TAO YIN on 09-25-01 at 12:57 AM.]

sui-fuw
09-24-2001, 01:48 PM
md sorry your wrong,shui in cantonese is water but not in hak-ka.show face i wasn't aware you could see it. :D still sore because your a woman and a bad one at that? :p your teacher con,not hak-ka

f.t where do you think sam mun ken comes from?its only an example,i was trying to lead you to your own with that but hey you don't accept it.same with the bamboo.i'm sure your si-fu didn't give everything away?

billy so i have enemies?are you one of them?you had 2 pubes and urinated out of one of them.go on a pilgrimage and find some hair :D :D :D
also i haven't been challenge by f.t maybe his students.yes he would kick my a$$,and i would be a coward.
i'm sure you couldn't billy, wanna try? :rolleyes:

fiercest tiger
09-24-2001, 03:06 PM
sarm mun kuen or sarm marn kuen? sarm marn is hakka dialect so it comes from hakka ykm has both forms sarm mun baqua and sarm marn kuen! :p

you are correct my sifu didnt give everything away and he was very traditional in his teachings, but i dont understand everything but i try. i dont understand why you post half answers and riddles on hakka or any other art, why give a answer at all if you are so secretive i dont understand it! it makes you look stupid... :rolleyes:

see for a gwalo ive done more then some or most chinese have done in kung fu so im proud of the things and stuff ive done! no bad for a white boy in a chinese traditional system! i tell you one thing if i only knew cantonese i would know most of the things sifu talked to me about! im kicking myself because i didnt go and learn the language and now my sifu is gone! :( but there are people here that give information and are still respectful to each other and thats a good thing. im still learning and im on a life time journey my friend!

help us out and tell us your answer on the bambo i would love to know!

later mate!

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
09-24-2001, 05:32 PM
i wuold be proud if i were you,acheiving what you have.but you can only ofer to the gwai lo and cantonese.not to the mandrin,hak-ka or the yogi's thats how we differ.i don't offer anything.i also see that youhave done well for a gwai lo.
didn't you say your si-fu taught you in hak-ka i might be mistaken though?
sorry sam mun ken to us is 3 doors shut[don't you know the principles i mean]
i'm not secretive,i just can't share.

there is no answer to the bamboo.i was hoping that you would say string is missing.
anyway tie string to bamboo,to wrist also.punch and on draw back try to up root the bamboo.then you have this type of ging.

md you half-breed there is no way you your si-fu has ging,why?your postures thanks for the preview and he is not hak-ka.he may know k.f but only classical mess k.f[no lung ying and certainly not pak-mei,maybe little wing chun western way]

f.t on your web a youg lad white shirt black pants has the best stance out of all. impressive for him and his teacher.

Disciple108
09-24-2001, 05:37 PM
sui-fuw, it seems i only ever see you on when you're taking the p1$$ outta ppl! ;) I do like your analogy with the door, glass, negative, positive.

Fubokuen, in regard to your first reply to siu-fuw... whatcha tokkin bout willis? :eek:

you two guys are a real laugh. it's both disturbing and entertaining seeing post such as yours :) but so much anger.. and we all know what that great master of "chi" once said... "anger leads to hate, and hate leads to the Dark Side" :p

fiercest tiger, nice to read when you say you have passion for kung fu. if you really love it that much, it's not too late to go learn cantonese if you think it will improve your ability to learn. whether it's more ykm or other styles.

altho' with the comment "if only i knew cantonese i would know most of the things sifu talked to me about!"... hearing the words doesn't necessarily mean understanding ;) Too often the meaning gets lost in the translation.

i know some ppl might disagree but part of kung fu is the chinese culture.. and one part of the that culture to never stand too proud on ones merits. being white, black, yellow, green, blue, pink etc etc is irrelevant in this day and age. understanding the thought process and culture will enhance the learning and interpretation of those funny tones we refer to as cantonese :)

fierce tiger (sorry to look like i'm picking on you :) ), it's disheartening to see a teacher promote such attitudes as "for a gwalo ive done more then some or most chinese have done in kung fu so im proud of the things and stuff ive done!". One step to "being" chinese is always accept that we don't know enough.

respectfully,
Disciple108....

hmm.. ngor num heng dao wa jie lok sui aiya! :p

hoi san ning, ai gar hou :)

<hr width="90%">
<<-- The person who is afraid of asking is afraid of learning -->>

Fubokuen
09-24-2001, 06:08 PM
You are new.

Disciple108
09-24-2001, 06:34 PM
sui-fuw, saw that in a movie once :cool:

<hr width="90%">

Disciple108
09-24-2001, 06:35 PM
to what?

<hr width="90%">

billy_pilgrim
09-24-2001, 11:06 PM
Do I wanna try to kick your a$$? Not particularly. We both know you have no intention of stepping out of the shadows, so it's not really a threat or a challenge, is it?

fiercest tiger
09-25-2001, 01:07 AM
thanks for the kind words? sorta :D

im looking at doing a cantonese course this new year, so ill see how i go!

what i meant by i would know more is my sifu never spoke any english and my sihings never could translate properly, so regardless i was struggling to learn properly! i believe he was alittle rascist you can call it too, but i was loyal and he accepted me, what can i say...
i say i did ok compared to some people! i believe im pretty lucky to do what ive done for the ykm system! why do you think im asking questions here for because i too dont know enough, and im always going to hongkong and china to learn more in regards to ykm or bak mei. do we know each other at all??

also welcome aboard, where in sysdney do you train and who is your sifu? :)

sui fuw,
pulling bambo out with punches thats pretty old method of training but i dont have a jook lum.. :rolleyes:

i know what sarm mun means and i know how to use them, but that wasnt your question? sarm mun and sarm marn(hakka) i was told, am i right or wrong! :confused:

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

CLOUD ONE
09-25-2001, 01:42 AM
Nice to see that you have learn't to curtail that temper of yours ;)
What I like to ask is your statement about how ging is felt?
from which perspective? The action or the person receiving this ging? If so how does it feel?
'Ging is not seen'- practice more on your "leopard vision"
You can tell if someone has ging by the way they stand!!!
Disciple 108 welcome also.
What film was it you saw with the bamboo pulling?

fiercest tiger
09-25-2001, 02:31 AM
please dont tell me you are the same people/person?

your not a shaolinmaster student are you?

cloud one,
man untill you can show me your ging i really am getting sick and tired of you f@ckwits chasing after me talking sh!t! leopard vision can bring up the energy is thats what you are asking!!! i dont want you guys talking to me if you cannot be civil!

i tried to be nice to you guys but you havent stopped, you now pick on meltdawn and her sifu! thats f@cked up, get some respect before you get your a$$ handed to ya!

cya fella :mad:

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
09-25-2001, 02:38 AM
f.t,thats not what i said,anyway your right it is old.forgive me but if you know why didn't you say"the string is missing"can you clear a few things please,if you don't mind?
1.how long is the string
2.where on the bamboo do you attach it[top,middle or bottom]
3.how far does th elboe return before striking again
4.is it for punching power,or what?
5.what about breathing when doing this excercise?
it wouldn't suprise me that youve trained this,because you have to be quite high up to mention "geng jak ging".if you don't know then it must be somthing else?

"sam mun ken" is how we pronounce it yes it is hak-ka but so "tip-pu" "guw pui tui"etcbut i don't understand your point.i was refering to the example of doors,glass,hinges etc to sam mun ken,isn't that what you were told about sam mun ken,forgive me i just assumed it.

look i'm trying to be nice,you said you don't hold gruges,arn't we passed that,i'm sorry for what its worth.

hi cloud,as you can see i'm loyal to f.t for a while,because of that stupid post i wrote,i don't blame him,thats why this penance,don't say a word.

nice to see new blood with a rare style,don't let me put you off ,i'm just an a$$ sometimes.hope to pi$$ you off sometime[if i can,tai-wan]

bill no hair,i might suprise all of you someday?also get fuk bokunt to do your wife since you can't satisfy her,he's got a big black mamber[bak fu pai]share share alike jim my god
:D

sui-fuw
09-25-2001, 02:42 AM
f.t i am bieng nice.clouds and d108 nothing to do with me.
cloud get real,and passed it for my sake

MoQ
09-25-2001, 02:42 AM
jeez, CLOWN ONE, CLOWN TWO, CLOWN THREE...

Seriously FT I think if you just put friggin' Nephy in the hospital next time you see him this would all END!

When Shaolin Master baits, the splintering of integrity is truly astounding! You can FEEL the ging in a caca de hakka! Like the term "fujian" comes from anywhere but a book! Okay, just kill him and get him out of our misery...

sui-fuw
09-25-2001, 02:46 AM
whats happening,i don't understand?

hi moq hows it going?

billy_pilgrim
09-25-2001, 03:11 AM
Yeah, sui-fuw it WOULD surprise me if you ever did anything other than make lame ***** jokes and try to make your alter ego(s) laugh with third grade humor. Your suspended adolescence and sexual retardation shows with every post. But like I say, go ahead and surprise me, and feel free to email if you're ever in my part of the world. Forgive me for not holding my breath in anticipation though...

joedoe
09-25-2001, 03:12 AM
Is ShaolinMaster Nephy? You're kidding right?

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

mantis108
09-25-2001, 04:31 AM
Please stick to your fake fantasy family fu.

With all due respect, Hakka woman (are you sure you are not "borrowing" other styles history?) would do and teach Kung Fu? Wow, that's like millon to one shot.

I do believe you have no Sifu or whatsoever because who would stand for the fantazing of a simple form (an intermediate one at best). Having said that, I would say you would have been a billant student of MA. Who could have thought of making a whole analogy of ging just by using a form's name (just like you made up the charades). BTW, in Hakka villages Glass doors are rare. Where would this glass door thing come from? Are you sure you live in a Hakka village? It is said that when an old fox assume the human figure, it can not hide it's tail. You thought you have drawn blood but that is just the type of bait that spell your doom. You are a smart person. Let go of your pride and fantasies and really find a good Sifu and start from the foundation and up. Waisting your time and your mind isn't going to get you anywhere. BTW, good work on the Hakka-ish accent thing which is why I don't understand you have the time and the fortune to pick them up but not the real Kung Fu stuff? Sad... My advice give up the childlish act and let it go.

Oh, just thought you might start analyzing "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" you might be able to stand on ... wait fly on top on the bamboo forrest with your Chi and your so-called Hakka Ging.

"Have enough flying?" - Li Mo Bai, CTHD

Mantis108

PS. If you really are proud of your Hakka heritage, then do us a favor and stop quoting Bruce Lee from his Tao of JKD (another book that you have read and "forgot" to mention?)

Contraria Sunt Complementa

MoQ
09-25-2001, 08:19 AM
I hear you "two" are causin' trouble again that's how it's going! All the insults and then even getting a guy like Mantis108 to waste his time on y'all!

I can see the foe room is still a bunch of kooks and poop tossin' monkeys...

"When tied up and beaten senseless then one understands the use of string and bamboo"

sui-fuw
09-25-2001, 04:24 PM
m108 sorry stil don't respect you.are you still sore from that a$$ WHIPP.i already admitted that my k.f is cr@p and no one should read my posts,but you still do.thanks for waisting your time on me.what do you want?to be noticed?to save my face?don't be such a hypocrite.if thats all you got to kick me off the youve failed i'll give you one more chance,if you succed write your own ticket and do what you will if you fail then i'm gonna badger the hell out of you,what say you all talk no action?

sui-fuw
09-25-2001, 04:34 PM
f't i'll do what you want,if you want me to leave,i'm off,if you want me to stop i'll stop.i am sincere to you cause of that shameful post its up to you,but were at square one again,and m108 is still jeliouse of you.its up to you only you have the right now.
but before you do answer me this
is it better for me to respect others and not feel it in my heart
or disrespect others and feel at one with myself.
thanks again no messing you my judge and juruor.my future on this forum is in your hands.

sui-fuw
09-25-2001, 04:39 PM
moq,brother,thanks for all the insperation,i read alot longer before i posted.you showed me how to pi$$ guys off[thanks for creating sui-fuw]your responsibility,and now out of control with your bum chum 108.thanks again bro

sui-fuw

MoQ
09-25-2001, 07:12 PM
I only know of ONE person who blames me for their increasingly pathetic trolling!

--------------------------------------------------
"I have made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous"... and God granted it."
- Voltaire

mantis108
09-25-2001, 08:32 PM
I didn't post on this thread because I wanted your respect. Having respect from someone who hasn't learn it day one in Kung Fu is pretty meaningless. Perhaps that's why you've never been able to steadily study under anyone. Your true color shown through and you either got kick out or you just quit because you never ever learned the most important lesson - Kung Fu 101 RESPECT. So, quit talking respect and try to stir up something between F.T. and I or any other for that matter. That trick won't work on me "."

I post on this thread because it is, as alway, that I hate to see people taking others for a ride. Making circles round and round. Your charade is nothing but to hide your uncertainty about your views. You have not or could not put enough time to work out your theory, rather an analogy, about Ging. You also can not be more proud of yourself to make or give new meanings to something old (Bruce Lee is your inspirations lately?). You always wanted to win something (much like Mr. Lee again) to satisfy your ego. Again Kung Fu lesson 102 Learning to lose - IT IS OKAY TO BE A LOSER. That's any other give away that you are not raised in a Chinese village background. You don't want to stand behind your, what I would consider brilliant analogy of ging, so created one charade after another for what? Unless of course you again borrowed that from someone you know and you are afraid that he or they would find out and you are in trouble again.

Your obsession with any Bak Mei threads is clearly that you have a passion for the art. You're eager for the info exchange. So drop that act and interact like a Kung Fu person normally would with respect and honor not games.

Good day to you the 3 musketeers of super duper secret Hakka family style.

Mantis108

p.s. It certainly nice to exercise my right of freedom of speech.

mantis108
09-25-2001, 08:36 PM
You know me well, my friend. Thanks

Mantis108

Kune
09-26-2001, 12:12 AM
I know what Fubokuen is talkin bout ;) All I got to say is.. OW OW OW OW OW take it out!!! what up bro ;)

ps: My nick is all spelled wrong I know I know.. *sigh*

fiercest tiger
09-26-2001, 12:31 AM
It's not up to me if you wanna leave kfo then thats up to you!

remember old fierce tiger? well he made a idiot of himself too, but honestly i dont want you to go, believe it or not you have some good info SOMETIMES.. :p

But all the name calling and disrepect has to stop, alot of people here, love and respect there sifu so much that when you put them down, man you could really get hurt! i dont care what you say about me but my sifu was like my father and thats why i get upset at you!

:(

you then start trouble with the other guys like mantis and fubo, mor q, meltdawn for what reason i dont know? see we here will always have disagreements and diffrences, we have to look at the big picture sometimes and say hey this person has a good point! i dont know it all and the info here sometimes fills in those gaps or opens doors for me. thats why i post alot on certain subjects!! :)

you havent told anyone your style or sifu only your mother taught you, is this true? why not share the experience and talk to people about your art? like i said before you give half answers and if you dont wanna talk about your art then dont just dont answer at all!! :rolleyes:

but i dont wanna tell you not to post on kfo, thats the moderators job.

ok take care sui fuw, i f you wanna chat in person please email me anytime. :)

its better to have friends then enimies... :cool:

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
09-26-2001, 02:37 AM
thanks for that f.t,as you can see i'm trying,but i just can't share.i find it difficult as this wasn't what i was taught.honest i'm not trying to stir any trouble,and i am starting to learn as you have showed me.thanks again,but for me only you in my eyes can get me off the forum your the only guy[it would have to be a gwai-lo out of every-body]to earn this.i don't want to leave so i'll shut up.just one other thing my sue foo taught me not to get attached to her was it the same for you,i didn't get offended when you said things about her so why should they?she prepared me for her death.

sui-fuw
09-26-2001, 02:49 AM
i may e-mail one day,i hope.

m108 you failed,but i'm still gonna apologise,sorry i'm trying and thanks for the tips.

md very sorry,hope your training leads you far,as you deserve?

bill sorry for the inuendos,i didn't mean it.

bui,i know you are talented and sorry for my bad taste.

sorry fubokuen i hope your ok

buby sorry your a credit to your si-fu.

thanks again f.t you really are in need of thanks from alot of poeple

if i missed anyone i do apologise for my ignorance.

moq,nice touch i'll remember that.

meltdawn
09-26-2001, 04:51 AM
If you had balls, you'd make your comment about my sifu to his face, and then I go first.

If you had (Hak Ga) brains, you would have couched your insults in (Hak Ga) alliteration.

If you had a love of the skin your mother gave you, you would have never uttered the remark.

If your mother died six months ago, you wouldn't have been the epitome of TROLL here six months ago.

If your mother DID die six months ago, helluva way to handle your grief.

If your mother taught you Hak Ga, you're not Hak Ga.

Nice try at saving face for another run at us later. If you WERE Hak Ga, you'd know Hak Ga may "forgive" but NEVER forget.

Please stick around. You constantly remind me how foolish it is to be quick to anger. That's your whole reason for living, right?

Thus sayeth the half-breed baisi of a con man.

sui-fuw
09-26-2001, 03:29 PM
sorry that you can't accept my apologies.i am sorry and i know i can't prove it.help me,if you think of anything to prove to you.

food for thought

"ni umsoo an sewh hee,niarr sue foo.nye don um gin yau,bukgore um heh nah a suefoo heh nieah,ni umsoo an dam sin heh gi goa ni dtin gung-fu loo"

we greive in many different ways.can i forgive and forget?

MoQ
09-26-2001, 06:42 PM
"Don't say things. What you are stands over you all the while and thunders so that I cannot hear what you say to the contrary."
- Emerson

sui-fuw
09-27-2001, 12:53 AM
what happened to my post[topic]?have i been unfairly judged?

Buby
10-02-2001, 02:25 PM
Sui-Fuw - It's all good! Words are just words, plus after a while we knew all the name calling would amount to nothing, but a good laugh.

We all may have gone a little to far some time or another. We just have to remember that some people might take things to the heart more than others.

Btw, thanks for the compliment.

Take care,
Buby

BIU JI
10-02-2001, 05:33 PM
BAD BOY BUBY lol !! ;)

Buby
10-02-2001, 06:33 PM
SiHing,

How's everything?

I finally got access to kfo again. **** firewall! My job keeps locking this site on me. Maybe thats a sign to get to back work. :D

Buby

fiercest tiger
10-03-2001, 05:30 AM
God Bless :D :eek:

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

Buby
10-03-2001, 01:47 PM
Sifu,

What up!

I'm finally able to get back on here. They took long enough. LOL

How was the August Moon Lion Dance?

Buby

BIU JI
10-03-2001, 04:18 PM
Good buby, the lion dance was excellent. just a perfect day for it and the MU FA JONG kicked ass, the guys have trained hard for that and it ended up a fantastic day for YKM, alot of people there to watch and cheer on so we were all pretty chuffed about it.
This week we have a dragon dance and another mu fa jong,so we're looking forward to it, perhaps we'll send a vid of it.

How's all there my bro, people trying to get back to normal( if that's ever possible)?

Buby
10-03-2001, 08:40 PM
Yup! Things are getting back to normal. The streets are starting to get packed again, people are back to work, so yeah, things are getting back to normal.

Traveling across bridges and stuff have some restictions but nothing really major. Most big buildings have extra tight security...metal detectors and such.

Thats great to hear that YKM repped!!!! If possible tape the dragon dance for me as well as the brothers on the jongs.

You guys make me proud to be YKM! Keep up the excellent work.

Buby

fiercest tiger
10-03-2001, 08:47 PM
dont forget half steps, full step across the bridge! :)

i guess the 9mm had to go in the water? again...

:D

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

Buby
10-03-2001, 08:51 PM
What 9? I don't know what your talking about? LOL

That's cool! I now walk around with a long crusty toe nail. Trust they don't want none.LOL

Buby