PDA

View Full Version : More evidence Knifefighter is vasco

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 08:46 AM
Hey gang,

Check out qiman's post on his award. There you will fing vasco de gama aka knifefighter mistakenly pasting a post from the ORA page made by knifefighter into a Vacso de gama post.

This is priceless.

You messed up Royal Boy!!! LOL! ROFL!!!

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com
0—

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com
0—

illusionfist
10-08-2001, 08:53 AM
If they are the same person, they have totally different IP addys. Now the one thing i can tell you for sure is that Chokeyouout and Vasco are the same person.

Peace :D

Xebsball
10-08-2001, 08:54 AM
Interesting...

BTW, i love your new name Abel.

-------------------------
"You will never need to feel weak, helpless, indecisive, not fascinating or ashamed of your genital dimensions. GOOD-BYE Humiliation. Bullies, Karate Experts, Boxing Champions, traffic wardens will melt to pulp as you master every situation."
Master Deltoo
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Stadium/2477/

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 08:57 AM
Fist you still have admin powers here?

If they are not the same person they sure should be.

Can't a person hide or change thier IP?

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

illusionfist
10-08-2001, 09:04 AM
When we were going through the whole troll revolution, i kept a list of IP addys for "questionable" members. So i have some folks names on it.

illusionfist
10-08-2001, 09:05 AM
And yes i believe people can mask their IP's or have fake ones.

illusionfist
10-08-2001, 09:06 AM
but most trolls are too stupid for that, except for some of the UberTrollz™ we have here.

Xebsball
10-08-2001, 09:07 AM
Yes, can hide, there are ways to do this from what ive heard.

Yea, can change. Some ips are static others not. Also if you connect at home with a server and on college with another server, the ips are diferent since its a diferent server, but thats kind of obvious.

-------------------------
"You will never need to feel weak, helpless, indecisive, not fascinating or ashamed of your genital dimensions. GOOD-BYE Humiliation. Bullies, Karate Experts, Boxing Champions, traffic wardens will melt to pulp as you master every situation."
Master Deltoo
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Stadium/2477/

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 09:09 AM
I still say that it is too big a mistake.

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

Braden
10-08-2001, 09:11 AM
He's had that as his sig for ages. Get over it, Abel.

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 09:17 AM
Im not talking about a sig.
This is a paste from a knifefighter post in to a vasco post. he flubbed up.

read it, don't just react. the knife fighter post in question was on the Other Related Arts page. check out the qimaster award post in the kung fu page. sheesh. no more booze for braden.

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

chokeyouout2
10-08-2001, 11:16 AM
Listen supersleuth,

I put that quote from knife as my signature.Your new found messageboard revelation is merely a grand display of your intelligence.Now, monkeyboy go home.

Here's a real gem for ya abel; whenever you see the same bunch of words at the bottom of a post,it's referred to as a signature.So read this and just don't react.Ok, now monkeyboy can go home.

When you'r telling one of your litle stories, here's a idea; Have a point, it makes it so much more interesting for the reader.

JasBourne
10-08-2001, 06:01 PM
Abel, I've been watching you beat this tired drum for quite a while now. And I have a serious question.

Why do you need to do it?

Why bother hounding this guy? What possible good can any of this be doing? Don't you have any other focus in your life? The whole thing looks obsessive and just shy of stalking behavior. I think I speak for a lot of folks when I say this is really bizarre and makes you look worse than him.

Maybe I'm missing something basic here, but I've gotten to the point where I don't want to click on any of your threads, or read any of your posts, because this sh*t is just so TIRED....

:(

Mr. Nemo
10-08-2001, 06:21 PM
Jasbourne is correct.

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 09:09 PM
Jas, nemo,

If you never read another post of mine again it will be too soon. What is it to you? Why should I care what this board thinks of me? I will continue being my jocular self despite you. You don't like it, don't read it.

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

Martial Joe
10-08-2001, 09:13 PM
Able...How come you keep changing your name??

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 09:14 PM
Rosco,

I hope you are not actually calling your stupid posts interesting, or even somewhat marginally stimulating. If you don't like me being on you like a rash, then leave.

BTW,

Which one are you in that picture? You never seem to tell us.

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

JasBourne
10-08-2001, 09:14 PM
That's it? I ask a serious question, and your answer is "if you don't like it don't look?"

ok, thanks, bye.

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 09:16 PM
Boo fudging hoo

BTW did you ever epilady that huge mustash yet?

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

Knifefighter
10-08-2001, 09:21 PM
Jas & Nemo:
Watch out or paranoid man is going to accuse you of being me also.

By the way Abel, are your referring to Jas's picture in the profile. If so, you might want to get some new contacts. If that's her, she's a babe.

Ralek
10-08-2001, 09:26 PM
I am Sifu Able. My IP is different than his becuase i change my IP when i use the Able names. I thought i might as well tell you all.

I am the Grand Ultimate Fist

Martial Joe
10-08-2001, 09:27 PM
haha I remember that mustach...

Able,you never answered me...

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif
I am Sharky's main man...

Mr. Nemo
10-08-2001, 09:29 PM
Actually, I have a confession to make, too. I'm also SifuAbel. I'm good at changing IPs.

Ralek
Martial Joe. I don't have to answer you if i don't want to beotch.

SifuAbel
Hey Butterknife,

My students have something to say about your comments.

http://home.earthlink.net/~drhchan/finger2.jpg

nuff said.

I think I have more friends than enemies on this board. So I wouldn't type so loud if I were you.'

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

Ralek
10-08-2001, 09:30 PM
opps!!! Wrong username!!

old jong
10-08-2001, 09:30 PM
When are you going to learn to spell "because" correctly?...

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

JasBourne
10-08-2001, 09:31 PM
we're not the same person? ****, I gotta hike it down to the social security office and make sure you don't get my bennies.

Abel, quit while you're ahead, I'm not getting into it with you. I was very seriously trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, and you spit on me. The only thing that is, is sad, because it was unnecessary. I'd like to say something that would totally shrivel up your skin like battery acid, but what's the point? You've already decided to be a public laughingstock on your own, what worse evil could I possibly inflict on you? None.

:D

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 09:33 PM
actually you could post a bigger picture of your upper lip, I think that would do it. h

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

Ralek
10-08-2001, 09:34 PM
I got all my students together and showed them Knifefighter's posts. I'm very concerned about what alphanumeric bytes floating around the internet have to say about kung fu.

My students agreed and we took a picture of middle fingers and posted it here to help stengthen our credibility.

Yeah. It was me Ralek who made fun of jasbournes mustach. And i just used Able name to post another mustach joke.

I am sifu Able.

Ralek
10-08-2001, 09:36 PM
Jasbourne. I don't talk to mustached women.

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 09:36 PM
You are sifu abel's droppings.

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

JasBourne
10-08-2001, 09:40 PM
Joe, you darling precociously provincial child, has it ever ocurred to you that a low-quality .jpg scan of a polariod might produce inadvertent shadows? Also, sweet boy, you are hardly the world's arbiter of fashion or taste. In Spain, for instance, a slight cast on a woman's lip is considered to be a mark of royal blood.

to the other comment: boo fuggin hoo, oh, you really hoit my feelins, I'm gonna get my big brudder to beat you up after school!

http://media.ditto.com/image/004/765/232.jpg

Ralek
10-08-2001, 09:40 PM
Knife Fighter. I challenge you!!!! Your a beotch! If you can beat me in a no-rules fight i will shut down my school and give you 5000 dollars for your travel expenses.

Kung fu is a superior art for self-defense as opposed to that.......................h0m0-erotic brazilian gay-jitsu. If you took me down i would just eye-gouge you.

Step up beotch. I prefer you show up to my school unannounced. If you don't show up within the next 5 months then you are a coward.

Mr. Nemo
10-08-2001, 09:43 PM
Ralek = funny again

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 09:44 PM
Royal blood LOL!!! you mean inbreeding. LOL!!!
what a loser........

a

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

Ralek
10-08-2001, 09:45 PM
Come on knifefighter. Did your dog brothers go poo poo on the carpet?

You think Monkey kung fu is joke. I don't do that paulie zink shet. I do real monkey kung fu. And monkey is not the only style I teach.

Come to my school. Did your dog brothers bang you doggie style?

Sifu Able is me.

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 09:45 PM
that was actually funny

****-erotic LOL!!!!°

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 09:46 PM
what a waste of a good imagination.

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

old jong
10-08-2001, 09:49 PM
And once again,ladies and gentlemen!....The forum is going crasy!!!!
http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/madcow.gif

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

Ralek
10-08-2001, 09:55 PM
I can't wait for knife fighter to come to my school. I will create a dog-brothers poster of two dogs humping each other and post it on my school window. Just to show what dog brothers gatherings are reallly about...wink :) the hidden gay agenda of the dog brothers won't be hidden for long. I think i'll make copies and post it all over town.

Just check the source. I have created several usernames for myself. My username "EagleeyeAbel" shows how i can spot the trolls of BJJ morons from a mile away.

Come on up to my school dog focker. Wouldn't you like an easy 5K?

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 09:59 PM
LOL!! You're doing great job !!! Keep it up.
LOL!!

If you like it so much, here's another one for you
http://home.earthlink.net/~drhchan/finger2.jpg ˛

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

Ralek
10-08-2001, 10:02 PM
Eat those fingers Knifefighter.

You've already been invited to my school. I look forward to kickign your a$$. brazilian jiujitsu does not work. Have you ever heard of a thing called eye-gouges? that'll take you out on the ground.

So your officially invited. Please come at your leasure.

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 10:06 PM
yawn,

you know, after reading ST00's post I have no desire to continue with this either. Its one of those sobering moments when you realize that this place is a joke.ˇ

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

Buhma
10-08-2001, 10:08 PM
Yeah this place is a joke! Especially since no one believes in my ability to fight!

I will monkey slap Ralek, Knifefighter, Ginsuedog, Jasbourne and all you other idiots who are against me!

<hr>
If ya ain't got the skills, I will take you out!

Ralek
10-08-2001, 10:15 PM
I'm not really SifuAble. It was sickening to be on the same side as him. I was makeing him look stupid and he liked it.

Not the kind of person you'd want as your friend. Does he have any friends? I don't think so.

JasBourne
10-08-2001, 10:24 PM
"A tall, dignified, mustachioed man slowly mounted the stage. He wore a bright red tailcoat with a red silk collar, a white butterfly tie, black shoes, & socks. He leaned forward, clutching a white pair of gloves, turned his back to the audience, and issued a series of sonorous, but odorless, notes from his body's most secret orifice.

Even the worldly Parisians who witnessed his debut at the gardens of the famous Moulin Rouge in 1892 were astonished. Within a few moments, their consternation gave way to laughter. The laughter turns to tears of joy. According to contemporary reports, women especially were besides themselves. 'Many fainted and fell down and had to be resucitated.'

He would then briefly leave the stage & return with a yard-long rubber tube emerging from his
body like a tail. Into the far end of the tube he placed a cigarette, which would be drawn and blown
as if manipulated by mouth and lungs. He soon replaced the cigarette with a small flute on which he played "Au clair de la lune" via his own peculiar embouchure. He removed the flute and blew out gas jets in the footlights of the stage, and occasionally extinguished a candle at a distance of one foot without hose or other apparatus. For private engagements Pujol appeared in swimming trunks from which a large hole had been cut, to prove his act was done without chicanery.

Joseph Pujol, a modest baker from Marseille, earned a footnote in popular entertainment history as "Le Pe´tomane" [the ****omaniac], 'The Only One Who Pays No Authors' Royalties'."

http://www.joebates.com/joesfreakshow/lites_out.jpg

(from "Joe Bates' Freak Show")

Ryu
10-08-2001, 11:20 PM
What in the living hell happened here??

Old Jong, wait for me!
:(

Ryu

http://www.jkdu.co.za/pics/logos/jkduhpma1.gif

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

old jong
10-08-2001, 11:29 PM
As I told before:" That forum is going crasy!"
Don't worry Ryu, beside a light morbid fixation called ;" Noholdbarredpsychosymstomatic syndrome"...You are in prefectly good mental health! ;) You do not need to be interned ...for now,that is! ;)

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

SifuAbel
10-08-2001, 11:36 PM
LOL!!!

Are you immortal?
sifuabel@yahoo.com

wujidude
10-09-2001, 01:12 AM
Knifefighter is Abel. And JasBourne is actually Watchman's ex.

Pay better attention.

Mr. Nemo
10-09-2001, 01:15 AM
wujidude is incorrect.

vasco de gama is sifuabel's love child, knifefighter is his long-lost twin brother.

old jong
10-09-2001, 01:22 AM
http://a1732.g.akamai.net/7/1732/121/b5b06837c71e79/cbsimages.cbsig.net/daytime/bb/images/title_home.jpg
;)

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

wujidude
10-09-2001, 02:40 AM
Yip Man! And isn't that Elvis over in the corner? Hard to say. This bar is kinda smoky.

JasBourne
10-09-2001, 03:52 AM
Alright then! Enough of this off-topic jocularity! Martial arts training film time - settle down, someone hit the lights!

http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_pictures/compdiff/hownotti.jpg

For an audio lecture outlining the definitive MA techniques on defending against the deadly banana strike, click here: Self-defense against fruit (http://www.modrzew.iq.pl/muza/helpless.wav)