PDA

View Full Version : ging[is this so great?]

sui-fuw
09-26-2001, 03:39 PM
we talk about ging as a power to acheive our goals,should this be right?

my question would be if you had no ging lik,how would you defend against this power?

in so called levels which is higher status.to achieve ging or to acheive to protect yourself from ging?

your opinions please.i will be keeping a leash on my foolish tongue.

md i'm still sorry.

MoQ
09-26-2001, 08:51 PM
See FT, I TOLD YOU that all I had to do was say "Just go get Nephy!" and all this would smooth out!!!

Hey look what happened LAST TIME this BS Artist was exposed!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I Shaolin Master would like to formally apologise for any malintent or personal grief that I may have caused whilst playing the internet game to my fellow Martial Arts brothers and sisters,
Fierce Tiger
Bastet
Biu Ji
Lungyuil

of the YKM group. There were things said that were incorrect and untrue by characters WuLinLegend, DreamLover, and whatever else.

The event is now over and it was only for fun, though I did not realise the damage or problems that it may have caused to some, for that please forgive my actions

Regards

Shi Chan Long

PS: MoQ, we are but even now so no more silly stuff right . I only proved 2 can play the game.

[/quote]
The KEY here is "whatever else" meaning "others you missed" although there was no denial in KungFuLegend, Handsome, AD INFINITUM...

Oh, and nephy's shoo-foo was "hakka"...

(it was the echoing "MoQ created me, he is responsible" you fat, purple knuckled idiot)..

..and all because I refused to swallow THIS CLAIM OF STYLES STUDIED:
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Here Have Fun -
Fujian Shaolin : Yi Jr Mei Quan, Yuen Zhong Quan, Xi Nu Lohan Quan, Hou Xing Lohan Quan, Wu Xing Quan, Shi Xing Quan, Yong Chwun Bai He Quan, Fei Lien De Lohan Quan....etc
Songshan Shaolin : Xiao Hong Quan, Da Hong Quan,Pou Quan, Chang Quan (Liang Yi Chuan's), Chang Hu Xin Yi Men Quan, Tong Bi Quan, Lohan Quan, Wu Zi QUan......etc
Traditional MAs : Hung Jia Quan, Li Jia Quan, Mo Jia Quan, Chu jia Quan, Liu Jia Quan, Wu Xing Quan, Wu Zhu Quan, Bai Mei Quan, Long Xing Quan, Fo Jia Quan, Tsai li For Quan, Liu He Men Quan , Zha Quan, Long Xing Quan, Chi Xing Tanglang Quan, Liuhe tanglang quan, Bai Hu Quan, Xia Jia Quan, Yue Jia Quan, Hua Quan, Hua (Flower) Quan, BaJiQuan, Pikuazhang, TongbeiQuan, Mizhongquan.......etc
Internal MAs : Yin Fu's Bagua Zhang, Tian's Yin Yang Baguazhang, Wudang Taiqiquan, Chen Shi Taijiquan, Xing Yi Quan, ..........etc

Shi Chan Long

[/quote]

--------------------------------------------------
"Half of the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important."
- T. S. Eliot

fiercest tiger
09-26-2001, 10:56 PM
that only depends on my limp ging! which no one here has!!! :D

every move in martial arts can be counted, ging is only power generated through breath, and perfect body machanics!

you use angulation and off balancing to counter strong and bigger people! how would you do it??

come & visit us!
http://home.iprimus.com.au/ykm
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
09-27-2001, 12:56 AM
sorry i'm not sh,master.sorry to dissapoint you but hey care to answer my question moq if not you'd be the one trolling are you not?