PDA

View Full Version : Real M/A Fight Clips

ewallace
09-10-2002, 11:07 AM
Does anyone know of any good, REAL fightclips of confrontations between say a martial artist and a everyday joe or streetfighter where the martial artist actually looks like a martial artist and uses his/her/it's skill to prevail?

I don't mean any demos of famous masters, or that clip from Europe where that one guy got sucker punched.

There is a reason for all of this too which I shall reveal at a later time.

SevenStar
09-10-2002, 11:10 AM
there's a clip on the net where a pro skater (mike valely) gets jumped by seceral people. I'll see if I can find it. he's not a MA, but he was fighting them off pretty good, if I remember right.

ewallace
09-10-2002, 11:11 AM
I've seen that one, but it's pretty much a free-for-all. What I am looking for is a clip that is a real self defense situation where you could actually tell that one or both of the fighters was trained.

Martial Joe
09-10-2002, 12:00 PM
Ive got that one and about 100 something more.

Most of them arent full length.

Mosty clips from pride ufc ucc and kotc.

LEGEND
09-10-2002, 03:04 PM
The skater fight was actually overated...the guy jumped those kids first and they really didn't fight back. AKA the punk out phase! I give the skater credit for HIT FIRST mentality plus awareness of where the others were...his strikes didn't do much but he intimidated them enuf to force them to flee.

The only footage I know of between a martial artist and a reg. joe was shown on MAXIMUM EXPOSURE. Where a small korean bb KO a PIMP( big guy ) in the street by forearm strike to the man's throat. It was impressive!!!

cho
09-10-2002, 08:25 PM
http://209.15.75.68/judoinfo/video/other/whyjudoisbetterthankarate.mpg

SevenStar
09-10-2002, 09:59 PM
that's a classic example of a good takedown!

guohuen
09-11-2002, 08:22 AM
That was sweet! Cats do it all. Da, ti, chin na and shuai jiao.

Aramus
09-11-2002, 01:45 PM
That was hilarious. I was conducting an audit with all out silence while we were waiting and just started busting out laughing
Thanks.:D

Viper555
09-11-2002, 03:14 PM
Looks like another Kung Fu guy was taken down by a BJJ guy again. He should have known better than going into the crane stance though.