PDA

View Full Version : Prayer

DelicateSound
09-10-2002, 02:41 PM
We all know what day it is tomorrow.

Whether you're religious or not, take a moment to think about it, and pray that the day passes without any event.

ewallace
09-10-2002, 02:42 PM
I have an eery feeling something will happen. Not on the scale of last year, and not here in the U.S. but somewhere. I hope that I am wrong.

DelicateSound
09-10-2002, 02:48 PM
I have a horrible feeling it'll be an Embassy.

I hope you're wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

The Willow Sword
09-10-2002, 02:52 PM
Well Tomorrow will soon be here
or maybe tomorrow never comes,,,,is it all the same Fukin day?

whew anyway.

Our company will be observing a moment of silence in the morning.

i will share my prayer on 9-11 with all of you.

" great mystery we thank you for the blessing of our lives,,,we thank you for the food on our table,,the clothes on our back,,the water we drink,,the transportation we utilize and all that is provided to us,,,we know that all of these things are from you.
For the lives lost in tragedy we send prayers of peace and light so that they may find their way out of the darkness,,and into beauty. for the ones whose beloved were lost we send prayers of love,compassion and understanding,,so that in times of rememberance and mourning,,you all will know that you are not alone, your pain is our pain.
to the lives responsable for these tragedys,,we send prayers of
illumination and enlightenment, for you walk a dark path and need help out of that darkness,,realize your mistakes and your violent acts and begin to walk a path of beauty and peace.
oh tunkasila wakantanka ,,cetan ska miye yelo, pila maya piyelo , wani wa ye mitakouye oyasin,
hetch eto.

Many Respects and peace to you all,,,Jason bratcher(the willow sword)