PDA

View Full Version : Last Night

guohuen
09-10-2002, 06:18 PM
My boss commited suicide. The frigging list of my friends whom have been murdered or committed suicide just keeps growing. Just a rant. I feel better now.

Serpent
09-10-2002, 06:39 PM
Man, that sucks. I was gonna make a joke about how bad a worker you must be, but that's just tactless.

Suicide of someone close is a hard thing to deal with, I've been there too. Try not to let it get inside you, mate.

joedoe
09-10-2002, 06:41 PM
Jesus man, what did you say to make him do that???

Just kidding. Sorry to hear that. Terrible news.

Nexus
09-11-2002, 12:40 AM
The rainbow at the other side of the mountain in your Avatar guohen speaks for itself. :D Take care my friend.

Kay k
09-11-2002, 01:46 AM
i'm really sorry to hear that hun. my uncle took his own life only a few months back now......

dezhen2001
09-11-2002, 04:05 AM
I'm sorry to hear that Guohuen... condolences to his family and friends... hope u feel better soon :(

david

guohuen
09-11-2002, 06:21 AM
Thanks all. David was a new friend, but one I liked and respected alot. Now I'm praying for his son and the rest of his family and friends. Now my mind is doing the guilt thing. The commitee is saying "you were there Mon. night, why didn't you go check on him?". I know it's just trash talk, but sometimes my mind isn't happy unless I'm not.
Kay. Thank you. I'm sorry to here about your uncle. I too lost an uncle that way.

Former castleva
09-11-2002, 06:23 AM
Sorry.
My non-religious prayers go there somewhere.
Take care.

ewallace
09-11-2002, 06:28 AM
My condolences quohen. My prayers go out to his family. Why is it people must always have something or someone to place the blame on?

scotty1
09-11-2002, 07:00 AM
"Man, that sucks. I was gonna make a joke about how bad a worker you must be, but that's just tactless"

Me too.

I never know what to say to someone in these situations.

Sorry just doesn't seem right.

The Willow Sword
09-11-2002, 07:56 AM
i too have lost a friend to suicide,,back in highschool(a tough time for some) i still think about her.

MRTWS

jon
09-11-2002, 07:59 AM
guohuen
Im really sorry to hear you lost a friend. You have my deepest sympathys. Still you have many friends here and we all love to read your posts so keep us informed and try not to let yourself feel to down about it all. Suicide is a very difficault thing to deal with and i fear there is not much i can say to help other than to say that I hope you take care during your time of mourning.
All the best, deepest respects
Jon

PS one thing, i just wrote the first part of that before reading the rest of your post.
Do NOT question yourself here, especialy if you where a friend to him in what was clearly a painfull time. People take there lives becouse they are unhappy with THEMSELFS not with others. Its always a last resort and never something that blame should be layed for. Like many things on this earth its simply a tradagy that words cant do proper justice to.
If you where his friend he would NOT want you to feel guilt over his death, infact its usualy a fear. Remember him for the good times that you had and be thankfull that you got to meet and spend time with him while he was here.

Anyway i hope you manage to get some good time to grieve and dont let it affect your relations with your loved ones.
Again keep well
Jon

Ryu
09-11-2002, 09:10 AM
:(

red5angel
09-11-2002, 10:20 AM
Sorry to hear it guohuen, it happens to everyone but that never seems to lessen the hurt. I have foud that as I move through life one day at a time things like this keep happening and there isnt a **** thing I can do about it most of the time. just seems to be the way things are I guess. Anyway, my condolences.