PDA

View Full Version : Question for FIREHAWK

Geezer
09-11-2002, 05:29 AM
Hi FIREHAWK,

From all the questions you've asked about all the different styles/lines of WC/VT/WT what have you decided,what's your conclusion:confused:

What style/line do you prefer to read about,which family do you think has the most colourful history:confused:

What is *YOUR* overal view on the WC/VT/WT world:confused:

Sheldon:)

FIRE HAWK
09-11-2002, 08:37 AM
All the versions of Wing Chun that i have read about are great in there own ways . I have read so much about different versions of Wing Chun that i would not know where to begin they all have so much to offer for instance i like the San Sik of Yuen Kay San Wing Chun and Gu Lao Pien San Wing Chun and the way that Pan Nam , Hung Fa Yi , Nanyang , Pao Fa Lien , Jee Shim , Yip Man , Wing Chun is sructured and the way that Yip Kins Malaysian and Cho Family Wing Chun has some different forms . There is just way to much to list they all are good arts .

Geezer
09-11-2002, 09:24 AM
Hi Again,

So what made you choose WC/VT/WT over say, I.E. Hung Ga or Wushu:confused:

What attracted you to WC/VT/WT and have you ever trained MA before:confused:

And how did you come to your final decision on what style your going train when your well :confused:I.E.HFY over say YKS

Sheldon:)

Geezer
09-12-2002, 05:08 AM
Hi FIREHAWK,

Are you out there:confused:

FIRE HAWK
09-13-2002, 04:58 AM
I like Wing Chun better than Hung Gar but i do like Hung Gar i wish i new more about Red Boat Hung Gar as for Wushu i dont care that much for Wushu . As far as what Martial Arts i have taken in the past i have taken Ninjitsu and Muay Thai Kickboxing in the past and messed around with Savat , Jeet Kun Do , Southern Mantis , Chuka Shaolin Phoenix Eye Fist ,Hakka Unicorn style kung fu and some other arts . As for why i am going to take Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun is because i like it alot for to go and learn say Yuen Kay San Wing Chun means that i would have to travel to another state this i cant afford to do plus with my health the way it is would not be very wise Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun is right here where i live and i like Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun i also like Yuen Kay San Wing Chun and other Wing Chun versions too.