PDA

View Full Version : E-mag Articles and Details

Longquan
09-13-2002, 10:47 PM
Gene,

If you can please give the pinyin or English translations of some of the keywords in the articles: the "Wing Chun Kuen" article to be specific. It uses several terms with a Cantonese romanization without any translation.

It seems to be a quite scholarly article, but without the translations I am missing some of the core historical points of the article.

By the way, the articles are excellent work.

Ben

Ralek
09-13-2002, 10:53 PM
This is what the main difference between BJJ and kung fu is. While the kung fu people are theorizing and doing worthless drills and forms and reading scholarly articles, the BJJ people are sparring, kicking ass, taking names, and getting more fightning experience in 1 hour than a kung fu stylist would in a lifetime.

Xebsball
09-13-2002, 11:22 PM
This is what the main difference between BJJ and kung fu is. While the kung fu people are theorizing and doing worthless drills and forms and reading scholarly articles, the BJJ people are sparring, kicking ass, taking names, and getting more fightning experience in 1 hour than a kung fu stylist would in a lifetime.

WRONG

Acutally its more like, while you write your usual stupid **** i just post WRONG over and over, and no, i dont get tired of it.