PDA

View Full Version : Magician self-defense art. (Give it a go)

Former castleva
09-16-2002, 05:33 AM
Tell me what you think.
This sounds a bit suspicious to me.The magician artist has impressive status but there is lots of strange stuff around.
BTW,he challenges Gracies.

dezhen2001
09-16-2002, 05:36 AM
is there a link or something for that:confused:
i'm going to fighterschat mate :)

david

Badger
09-16-2002, 05:46 AM
I guess the the link is magic too.
Very impressive.

anton
09-16-2002, 05:47 AM
You're not talking about that Wiccai thing from dragon's list are you?

Felipe Bido
09-16-2002, 08:34 AM
The name of the guy is Eric Bristol. Do a search on "The Magician Self Defense Network"...more than fun, is kinda pathetic.

His discussion forum had to be closed down, since the trolls completely dominated it.

Edit: Ok, here it is: http://streetcombat.8m.com/main.html

Former castleva
09-16-2002, 08:39 AM
Oh.....no!
I actually forgot the link,it would have helped for sure...
I´m terribly sorry for wasting your time.:p
Yes,felipe has the right link,thanks to you for adding that!

Former castleva
09-16-2002, 08:43 AM
Dezhen,
classic luck of mine,I´ve been to fighterschat for a while today and just went there now.
I really hope we will see there soon.

:)

Felipe Bido
09-16-2002, 08:48 AM
From the review of one of his books:

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks

... that says it all

Former castleva
09-16-2002, 09:09 AM
Did not notice that.
This must be McMacigian stuff.

mantiskilla
09-16-2002, 09:19 AM
is this web-site for real? holy crap. what a *****.:confused:
________
Hairy ***** live (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/hairy-girls/)

mantiskilla
09-16-2002, 09:20 AM
you mean i cant say dil do?
________
Vaporizer affiliates (http://vaporizeraffiliateprogram.com)

dwid
09-16-2002, 09:42 AM
Did anybody read the part where he says Tattoo from fantasy island is the highest spiritual example to follow? This guy is really nuts, and according to the website, he has a lot of followers.

Scary...

MightyB
09-16-2002, 01:26 PM
"Master Bristol during private meditation have elevated himself 2 inches off the ground for more than 1 minute. The practice involves a complex method of lightening the body weight and ultilizes other physical forces which can clearly be explained through science to allow the person to momentarily "float" on air. In his course, Master Bristol demonstrates several effective and lethal attack manuevers using levitation."

I did that once after eating a bean burrito supreme from Taco Bell.

KC Elbows
09-16-2002, 01:49 PM
“One thing I found out while training to be a magician is that magicians are highly deceptive, perceptive, and agile individuals. They perform amazingly complex sleight-of- hand movements with cards and other instruments that would mystify the audience into thinking he is some sort of sorcerer.” --Master Hans Eric Bristol

What did he think magicians were doing before he went to school for it?

"The Magician’s Network Self-Denfense System (M.N.S.S.) is a revolutionary fighting system that is brutal, lethal, deceptive and effective. In more than 8 years in the making, Master Hans Eric Bristol combined all his years of martial arts training with the art of magic, to create a system that’s not only scientific, logical, and practical but has been proven to be effective on the streets. "

Wait, this isn't the Minnisota SS? These magicians best be ready to fight some angry boundary waters nazis!

"The Deadly Art of Palming"

Usually reserved for the third date.

"In February 19,1996, at the Vonshe Mall in Hilterfingen, Switzerland, Master Bristol and his students conducted a demonstration. Master Bristol asked for a volunteer from the audience. He asked the volunteer to take a gun filled with rapid fire paint balls and shoot him. The volunteer took the gun and was ready to fire. Master Bristol quickly flicked at the volunteers wrist. The volunteer proceeded to pull the trigger. Then he realized that there was no trigger. He was now holding a banana rather than a gun."

The MNSS fighter can always be spotted by his crisp scent of banana, and no, he's not happy to see you.

But what if he'd had a pointed stick?

wufupaul
09-16-2002, 02:38 PM
http://streetcombat.8m.com/magic.jpg Check it out. On the cover of his book, he has a drawing of Wu Chien Chuan doing "Fan through the back", haha. Funny, I don't remember seeing Wu tai chi listed on his credentials. I might buy it, just so I can learn how to conceal the knife in my buttocks! I'll split the cost with you, Felipe, ;)

Boris
09-16-2002, 09:15 PM
Didn't he teach Harry Potter?:D

Felipe Bido
09-17-2002, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by wufupaul
I might buy it, just so I can learn how to conceal the knife in my buttocks! I'll split the cost with you, Felipe, ;)

Er...I don't want anything close to my buttocks, Wufu. But I can send you the money if you're so interested in Butt Fu :D

Your technique will be known as an armed Buttlock!! :eek:

wufupaul
09-17-2002, 10:33 AM
Man, the knife isn't going down my pants. That's part of the trick. You tell people the knife is in your pants, but it's really hidden somewhere at home. You reach down your pants, and shazamm!! The knife astrally projects itself into your hands! :eek:

Felipe Bido
09-17-2002, 03:20 PM
Ohhhhhhh!!!! :eek:

Quite interesting, Watson!