PDA

View Full Version : www.boxing-videos.com

LEGEND
09-17-2002, 07:27 PM
Free DL of the OSCAR DE LA HOYA vs. VARGAS!!!
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
and plenty of more fights!!!

Ralek
09-17-2002, 07:32 PM
ummm. Wasn't Fernando Vargas chocked out by a Rickson Gracie blue belt in a street fight?

CD Lee
09-17-2002, 08:16 PM
The same way Hugo Duarte the grappler was knocked out by Tank, the fat striker. Hilarious thing is Duarte was knocked out while he was on the ground trying to wrestle! :D :D

Fat strikers who drink a lot are superior to all forms of wrestling.

LEGEND
09-17-2002, 08:20 PM
Ralek YUP! But I know of a YAMASAKI Blue Belt who got KO via headbutt in a heated argument. Of course we can say TITO ORTIZ got KO in street fight by LEE MURRAY with a 1-2-3 combo in ENGLAND. And Tito is closed to purple belt in BJJ. The fact is in real fighting u don't know when u're really fighting until U DECIDE to swing or the OPPONENT DECIDE to swing.

CD Lee
09-18-2002, 01:16 PM
Actually, Vargas got KO'd this past weekend by a western boxer. One of Floyd Mayweather's fighters.

BTW...who choked Vargas out and where? When did this happen?

I heard Rickson got knocked out by a street boxer recently trying to apply a choke. They don't have colored belts in boxing.

Liokault
09-18-2002, 05:09 PM
Do they have belts in trolling? If so i bet its the only one Ralek has!!!

NPMantis
09-19-2002, 03:38 AM
Ralek has a large school called 'Troll Style BJJ' - and has written books such as "how to troll and influence no one but yourself" and "BJJ forum quotes for Trolls".