PDA

View Full Version : got arrested today!!!

Liokault
09-20-2002, 12:22 PM
I got arrested today...........spent all day in a cell.....got home after 7 hours wasted and found about 1000 pounds worth of my stuff had been removed from my house because I was not there to protect it....because i got arrested!!!!

I think im about two thousand pounds down on the day and all because i tried to do some one a favour!!!!

Not saying anymore till i have had a stiff drink..

(ok there was a bit of fighting involved)

SanShou Guru
09-20-2002, 12:25 PM
Sounds like you suffered some heavy loses

Sorry it was too easy and I'm bored. Hope you get your stuff back.

KC Elbows
09-20-2002, 12:33 PM
As we were saying in another thread, in some areas of Mexico, you can do that with a burro and no one cares.

Hai_To
09-20-2002, 01:40 PM
I hope they buy the burro dinner first.

rogue
09-20-2002, 01:42 PM
L, just remember that those quicky jailhouse romances usually don't last, no matter how tender he was with you.

Next time use a chicken, they're easier to hide than a donkey.

fa_jing
09-20-2002, 02:08 PM
This reminds me of a great flick - Cheech & Chong's "The Corsican Brothers." Rent it when you feel better and can use a laugh. Cheech - "that's Count Faloire(?)- the famous tri-sexual"
Chong - "Trisexual?"
Cheech - "yeah, he'll try anything, chickens, dirt - anything."

NPMantis
09-20-2002, 04:23 PM
Oh mate! Tell us what happened, sounds terrible.

Take care,

NPM

dnc101
09-20-2002, 05:24 PM
Looks like he got drunk, passed out, and left us hanging.

Either that, or the cops didn't get enough the first time and arrested him again. If they get his computer this time we may never know... .

rogue
09-20-2002, 05:57 PM
Or maybe he got himself arrested again for a second date with Big Wilbur.:D Think he got the burro past the guards during the cavity search?

diego
09-20-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by rogue
D Think he got the burro past the guards during the cavity search?

NO

but i bet your a$s he got in a boxcutter :rolleyes:

Former castleva
09-21-2002, 07:11 AM
You mind telling us some?

HuangKaiVun
09-21-2002, 10:45 AM
Did you win the fight, Liokault?

African Tiger
09-21-2002, 12:03 PM
Liokault, were you exposed to any "Internal Training" while you were locked up?

Liokault
09-21-2002, 01:50 PM
You are all so funny.

Well as you ask AT i did not but i did hear the guy in the next cell getting the full internal works

'if you just open your knees and hold your buttoks just a tad wider apart this will hurt much less' and so on...

Royal Dragon
09-21-2002, 03:24 PM
So, what were you arrested for now??

Liokault
09-22-2002, 02:14 AM
Assault!!

Went like this.

i had to evict some guys from my house for what ever reason!!!

(it was my house where i live)

I got there words were said a small sckuffle that scared them a lot (were 2 of them)

Refused to leave the house and refused to give me a lot of money that they owed/stole from me.

Called police who talked to the guy i wanted out first....he gave them a total story that they belived and so i was arrested with out being able to tell them my side atall.

In the police car i told the pc that i was not happy with them being left in my house.

Anyway i was lockedin a cell for 7 hours till i got to tell anyone my side of the story.

haveing given my side of the story i was let offwith a caution.....the story given to the police by the other guys was totaly bogus!

So they let me out telling me the other guy has moved out and has given them his keys.

I get back to my house and they have totaly cleaned my place out
TV DVD player DVDs My 700 pound sterio every thing.

I reported it to the police straight away but its 2 days latter and i have only had one phone call from them about it......I mean its not rocket science is it!!!!

Liokault
09-22-2002, 02:17 AM
Looking back at what i have written there is agreat deal i have left out but its all so complex!!

anton
09-22-2002, 02:57 AM
To me it seems that the police were careless, possibly to the extent of being negligent. I'm not sure as to the state of the common law in your jurisdiction, but even without established precedent, there probably is reasonable to suggest that the police have some duty of care to make a reasonably diligent, two-sided assessment of any conflict situation.
Perhaps if you called them up, outlined what happened for them again, tell them that you believe that they were negligent in the way they handled the situation, that you believe that the blame for all your losses lies solely on them and are prepared to pursue legal action if they do not act to return your property, they may handle your case with a bit more enthusiasm.

rogue
09-22-2002, 08:44 AM
You were 5crewed my friend. That was some very bad police work.

Royal Dragon
09-22-2002, 09:29 AM
But this is why I don't let people come over to my house anymore.

There are only a SMALL few long time freinds that even know where i live, let alone have actually been to my place.

Unfortunetly you often don't find you can't trust someone untill you notice your TV is missing. Then, it's impossible to get your stuff back because in court all he has to do is say it was his TV to begin with.

Nextime, Kick his ass FIRST wile he is still in your home, boot him out the door, THEN call the cops and report a forced entry. Act like you only casually know the individual (Freind of a freind of a feind you met at a party 2 months ago or something) and tell them you "Think" he may have followed you home to do you harm or rob you. Then tell them they are still hanging around trying to get back in. Tell them they look hostile and your afraid.

Former castleva
09-22-2002, 09:40 AM
Oh guard.
Sounds too bad.All I can say is I´m not sure if I understood your explanation but it gave me a small hint of the possibility that the thugs had a control of your keys for some time at some situation?
If that is so,there lies the danger that they would have copied them,if so,you would have to change your lock(s).
Take care.

DelicateSound
09-22-2002, 11:38 AM
Bad **** man.

If I were you I'd:

1) Make notes of EVERYTHING that happened. Get witnesses to support your version of events. Take photos of the scene [inc.missing stuff] get receipts for stuff.

2) Got to the Pigshack and ask for a copy of the officer's statement. Why he arrested you etc. Keep ALL of this + above in a file.

3) Prepare it and make an official complaint to the Police Complaints Authority. Cite the loss of your stuff and unfair imprisonment [did they have reasonable grounds to arrest you - they need it] against the officers concerned.

Trust me, I've had a similar incident myself.