PDA

View Full Version : how do i release chi through the fingertips???

jbmmaster
09-20-2002, 04:25 PM
Im just curious of how to reach that level where one can be able to release out chi. im a begginer on it all and im not all into the health benifits being that im young and i want some excitment in my life like using fajing. please understand i have the utmost respect for internal martial arts but reaching a high power level would be cool:D . Seriously ive seen some clips on the internet that looked a little fake with some tai chi master that was surrounded by a bunch of guys and the tai chi master used fajing to make them fly back. i dont remember the website but it looked pretty cool to me.

anyway i just wanted to know if anybody who has those powers to give me some advise about how to build chi.
thats all:)

David Jamieson
09-21-2002, 09:53 AM
type a poem

peace

WinterPalm
09-22-2002, 06:19 PM
Roses are red,
violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you.:D
Now wheres my chi projections?

jbmmaster
09-23-2002, 03:45 AM
curse you saijins ive just learned tridaya inner power, a penjak silat style that teaches me everything on how to use my chi.

now you all will never be as powerful as i am and this whole planet will suffer from my rath:D

I have the power of the DRAGON.:eek:

Shadow Dragon
09-23-2002, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by jbmmaster
I have the power of the DRAGON.:eek:
Yeah, sure and your hands glow.
You sure you aren't by any chance THE LAST DRAGON?? :rolleyes:

Cheers.

dfedorko@mindspring.com
09-23-2002, 04:28 AM
Email me and I will explain it to you. Have a great day.

urban tea
10-03-2002, 12:56 PM
Hard enough to find a teacher that can do that in real life, let alone some internet site.

And if you keep shooting chi from your finger tips , you'll get really ill. I have met two people that can do it. It aint easy. Once someone teaches you how to do it, it doesn't mean you can do it anyways.

ALso you need a strong foundation in chi kung and even that is ONLY the beginning.

Do standing post for a few years first.

Lowlynobody
10-24-2002, 07:12 AM
Im just curious of how to reach that level where one can be able to release out chi......and i want some excitment in my life like using fajing.

Well you have come to the right place. I have a moving mediation hand form that I am willing to send you for $2000 that will allow you to acheive all the power and excitement you could want.............