PDA

View Full Version : 2 more wallbag questions

IronFist
09-21-2002, 01:49 PM
1. How many of you use jow or something? Before or after?

2. I found a way to hang my wallbag at my apartment, but strangely, this year it feels hard as hell when it hit it. I did put a few more beans in it, but it still gets fist imprints in it so it's not totally full... but it feels so HARD. Like the beans turned into stone or something. Wtf?

Oh, I just lined it up with a stud in the wall and hung it, so right now it's only being held on by 1 of 3 rings, and when I hit it it's being reinforced by a stud as opposed to just hitting drywall. Last year I had it backed up against a concrete wall and it didn't feel as hard. Weird.

IronFist

HuangKaiVun
09-23-2002, 09:29 AM
Open the bag up and see what's inside.

If the beans have been crushed due to a year of beating, then it's not surprising that the wall bag suddenly feels harder.

Also, what benefit have you gained from a year of doing this?

WinterPalm
09-25-2002, 08:54 AM
How long have you been not using the wallbag? Maybe you have increased your power and structure so that proper and more force is being applied to the bag?

IronFist
09-25-2002, 11:00 AM
Well, I think the cavas on the bag is just getting hard or something. I turned it around, so that the side that used to hit the wall (and has softened up a bit) is now in front, and it no longer is rough on my hands. Much better :)

IronFist