PDA

View Full Version : joseph-a student without a master

yik-wah-tik
10-10-2001, 09:33 PM
dear friend,

it has been a long time since the last time we talked. i have missed our meaningful discussions. your depth, is beyond match. i am in awe of your presence, so when you speak, i tremble in the shoes on my feet.

although it may seem like you are attacking me, i know deep in my heart that it is because you are in love with me. but as i have told you in the past, i am straight, not gay, and a future between the two of us could never be.

i know it must be hard for you since you are a student without a master. all of your sifu's are passed away, and you are left all alone. although we are in different parts of the world, i feel for your loss. i am even more saddened that the names of your past sifu's will not live on in our memories. maybe you can share those special memories of your sifu's and i will help to keep their memories alive.

i am here for you

"graceful staff flies above like a dragon wiggling it's tail-strong fist releases out like a tiger raising its head"

extrajoseph
10-12-2001, 10:46 PM
If there is any feeling for you from me, it is one of pity. I feel sorry for you. You are not here for anyone except your ego. Gay bashing is so old fashion you must be living in the past.

Personal attacks and spreading rumour about people like Chen Yong Fa is not going to help your course either. No matter what you think of him, he is still the great great grandson of Chan Heung and if there is no Chan Heung there is no CLF. So think about it and show some respect for others.

Like I said Frank, you are full of ****.

Joseph

sui-fuw
10-13-2001, 12:05 AM
do you to both do clf?if you do your both full of cr@p.no need for respect,cause you can't acheive yourselves[always riding on so called masters backs].
honestly guys its not who teaches you but what you learn that counts.
the only thing thats good about clf is its gwai sau,and thats cr@p :rolleyes: :D

JAZA
10-14-2001, 05:06 AM
Which is your superior style sui?.
You neihter have respect

yik-wah-tik
10-14-2001, 05:43 PM
there was no choy lee fut before the entrance of jeong hung sing. chan heung only taught the choy and lee styles.

the fut was added when jeong yim came back from monk ching cho wo serng. at that point both jeong yim and chan heung created choy lee fut together.

just face the fact. if would do more research, you would find out the truth. many on this forum from chan family has even said the sifu will hold back information, that goes for history.

peace.

"graceful staff flies above like a dragon wiggling it's tail-strong fist releases out like a tiger raising its head"

sui-fuw
10-14-2001, 06:03 PM
why,who wants to know?
i have great respect for you though jaza,caus of your style[say hack gwai]

Ben Gash
10-19-2001, 09:48 PM
I want to know. That's a pretty inflammatory statement you've made.

"Weapons are the embodiments of fear,
the wise use them only when they have no choice"
Lao Tzu

sui-fuw
10-20-2001, 12:14 AM
well in that case let me tell you benjamine,i have no style.are you satisfied,i guess not?also i'll say it again clf is cr@p,just like you,boy!

use any weapon,i'll take my chances!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: oh i expect your wise to? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
"say puk gye,mo lo sang tchowe" :D :D :D :D

8 yrs go practise some more,nurse nancy :D :D :D to say for 8yrs youve studied to much,didn't you know, its suppose to take a lifetime to practice k.f. however one of them is clf and takes 2 days :D :D :D :D

yik-wah-tik
10-24-2001, 09:01 AM
hey,

i will put up my choy lee fut to what ever you have anyday? although i disagree with the historical facts from a certain branch, i will defend my clf always.

i have a question, if you are so tough, and can beat clf anyday, then put up or shut up :D

frank

sui-fuw
10-24-2001, 02:35 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D clf :D :D :D :D :D :D clf :D :D :D :D :D :D :D clf :D :D :D :D :D yik-wah-tik :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Crimson Phoenix
10-24-2001, 02:50 PM
Sui Fuw practices Hakka arts...he was notorious some time ago for saying that only Hakka arts had good jing and got in heated debates with Fiercest Tiger about his Yau Kung Mun, backed up by his sidekick Cloud one...Hakka arts have good jing indeed, and hakka are reknowned for their combativity (I know first hand from a long and cherished story with a hakka woman who really can fight). But saying that other arts have shallow jings and CLF is crap is...uuhh...well, very silly...Sui Fuw, if you are so proud of your arts, why don't you have the balls to mention them?? hhhmmmm??
Hahahahahah

sui-fuw
10-27-2001, 01:59 AM
oh so you know me,well good for you,care to share? :D if you know then you know that i'm not proud of my arts,who says that i am a martial artist anyway?
i didn't know you had to practice martial arts to talk sh!t?but then again thanks for letting me know :D i don't mention my art because i have no balls i thought that be obviouse but then again you practice sh!t don't you? :D :D :D

Crimson Phoenix
10-29-2001, 06:47 PM
Nice to get a cool answer from you...Sui Fuw, I hope you ARE a martial artist, and moreover a good one, because after all I heard from you and your hakka jing you'd better deliver big time and live up to your claims :D
Really, you can't talk **** at this level unless you can really back up your stuff...anyway, you sure like to be controversial so maybe you're just pulling our legs too and have much fun watching us react like dogs who got their tails pulled hehehehehhehe
And as far as my practice is concerned, if you think baguazhang or white crane are shi@t, then yes I practice shi@t :D
Take care heheheheehh

sui-fuw
10-30-2001, 02:44 AM
yo crim what claims,and no i don't think your styls are sh!t,are they the schools from tai wan?no,i think your sh!t and if you want a go you'll see if i move at all,so difficult to see when your in bed asleep? :)

Ginger Fist
10-30-2001, 03:41 AM
he has no balls just like (s)he said. sui-fuw is a hakka ho with big iowa farm girl ankles, hairy arm pits and a nasty (p)ussy :) b.t.w. susie foo, y didn't u tell f.t. the truth about why he can't come to your village for 1 year after ur dragon face mommy died? careful u put old dragon face's bones back together right. wouldn't do to have the hakka turd that spawned u in a jar on her knees giving blow jobs for all eternity :)

Crimson Phoenix
10-30-2001, 11:44 AM
I'm starting to be lost in this topic...Anyway...Sui, I'm not questionning your gong fu, it's just that your verbal skills are too high sometimes ;)
It's just me, but for example if someone tells me "I can easily block a muai thai kick with that technique", I will say "sure"...but the guy will need to prove it to me straight if he wants me to believe it...
Anyway, yes, my white crane comes from Taiwan, but my bagua comes from Shanghai :D

sui-fuw
10-30-2001, 03:18 PM
then i respect and honour your teachers :)