PDA

View Full Version : i am truly digusted!!!

doug maverick
10-13-2001, 09:23 PM
at the way most of you treat this forum this is a place discuss and debate martial arts not to lay attacks on people and talk nonsence if that is all you want go to a chat room!

sui-fuw
10-14-2001, 03:10 AM
are you laying laws down?
the reason why guys do this is to see how good the other persons k.f[it is for me]so i may learn.we all learn different ways,but if you or they can't take it then how good is your k.f really?
if thats what you want to do[debate and discuss]then do it,no-one is stopping you.if your discusted,then tough cookie.
this is realty and its not all pink roses and bright copper kettles.

PlasticSquirrel
10-14-2001, 04:02 AM
it's all a part of having an open forum. most of it can't be controlled, and much of it shouldn't be. as long as the forum is open to different histories of styles and different opinions, this sort of thing will happen.

if people are launching personal attacks, that already tells us something about them.

if people actually take them personally, then that tells us something about them, too.

arguments about topics are totally different, though, and i think that they are usually healthy. they tend to keep out things like bad training or fighting methods, and fake histories as well.

fiercest tiger
10-14-2001, 04:16 AM
hey sui fuw, where have you been? i knew you would be here!! :p

and where is my email? give me an email, i wanna talk.

come & visit us!
http://home.iprimus.com.au/ykm
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
10-14-2001, 05:57 PM
hi pl sq,nicely put.so what does it tell you about me[the a hole on this forum]?cause where i'm sitting,you look quite smart?although perseption can be mis-leading!

hi f.t,how are you?what can i do for you?i will e-mail you soon[when i'm confident enough]there is much to talk,however we are not going to see eye to eye.i would rather come over and cross-hands with you some-time[only then can i reviel my id]if possible.i would like to take your 1 inch punch,if its more power than mine then i'll try to learn from you if thats o.k?
or we can meet in h.k some-time i'll treat you to yim tcha,in a restaurant[hak-ka villagers floor]
you see with most of the b/s out of the way,we can concetrate on importance,without being offended.don't you agree?

catch you later bro? ;)

fiercest tiger
10-15-2001, 03:42 AM
now your talking! differnces is what makes martial artist wanna test and train together. of course eye to maybe never maybe we will. yum cha for sure, hakka villages floor is fine, do they have har gao, sui mi? :) and of course fung jow!!

ill be in hongkong next year sometime!

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sunkuen
10-15-2001, 04:56 AM
Got it made over here...they moderate the **** out of the wing chun forum!!! The people that don't like it seem to be the ones who's verbal kung fu stinx.

sui-fuw
10-15-2001, 05:30 PM
f.t in tsing mun dsing i'll be there so i'll try to keep in touch.unfortunatly can't come to our village.not untill the year from my moms passing,maybe[to long to explain].
din't you now fung jow,ho yeik hei,but then again you'll problably swallow some fosters? :D :D i to like har gow and sui my,but thats not my favourite.and them 2 are high in collesteral.if i see you i'll show you how to eat,simply yet tasty your mouth will droul just thinking about it after you leave :D
can i ask
1.give us a clue on how old are you.eg ch.horscope,the moons etc
2.what ch.tea you drink,when yim tcha e.g po li,jasmain,oo long ect :)
cat you later bro

sui-fuw
10-15-2001, 05:44 PM
sunkist,thats because we are the south forum,here we sort out the differences and bull,and earn respect by loosing ones self respect,maybe.
you wing chun,are g@ys and useless at what you do,and never make your minds up[and yet you call it fluidity]to me you g@ys are indesisive and confused,i mean yim wing chun is of female gender therefore to be most practical at this art you have to think like a girl[if your a man that is]those tekniques are natural for a girl.but wing chun forum is fake face just like a woman,you cut your noses to spite your face.and your all female dogs on that forum :D :D :D :D :D

fiercest tiger
10-16-2001, 01:29 AM
born 23 nov 1969 ill be 32 soon! im sagitarius yep you guessed it half horse and half man......lower part horse. :D

chinese horiscope im a rooster.

favourite cha/tea herng pin, po la, ool long, i dont drink bare jau/beer with yum cha bloats me hahaha im a yobbo not!!

i understand you cannot do anything for a year is that right or so many days after your mum passed away?
we wasnt aloud to celibrate lion or dragon after my sifu passed too! am i correct?

later sui fuw

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
10-16-2001, 03:15 AM
thanks for post.you are correct,however as i'm to understand hak-ka burial is different to cantonese.i also like your chinese and your slowly picking up hakka,which is a fine quality,something your si-fu picked up on you?

even for a gwai-lo are u not afraid of stating your birth write?
let me ask you again,did your teacher tell you anything on "san-da" or unicorn dance?

sorry what tcha with chinese breakfast/yim tcha?pick one please.

fiercest tiger
10-16-2001, 07:08 AM
I didnt learn unicorn dance, used to laugh at it and call it a tape worm! not my cup of tea, but like the mo si instead and i dont mind bak si!

i usually have bo la cha, but i dont mind hern pin.

what are the differences with hakka burrial?

joy gin gwa lo :D

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

feldor
10-16-2001, 06:44 PM
I can't believe you guys haven't argued after 5 posts yet!!! Amazing.... ;)

FT, didn't know you were a rooster, that explains the "cockiness"......bad joke....

Mine is 7/18/66 Cancer, Fire Horse. I like Kukucha Twig and Chai tea.

Cooking, long walks on the beach.......oh, wait,... this isn't the personal ads???? hehe.

Take Care,
Charles
Bak Fu Pai/TSD

doug maverick
10-16-2001, 07:07 PM
all of you came up with good points and I retract my statement please except my apologies.

sui-fuw
10-16-2001, 11:04 PM
fu[kup,i get the picture :D :D :D

f.t can't get into it ,sorry.
what your favourite tea for breakfast?i meant.
maybe i'll perform the unicorn steps for you.and the tell me what you think[hakka style of course]
doughnut you can put your tongue back in now,and don't ever let me catch around my @ss hole again,you cheeky monkey :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

fiercest tiger
10-17-2001, 01:49 AM
some days i like bo la cha, most times its bo la cha at yum cha. unless someone joins me they might want herng pin cha.

feldor lol

cockiness yes and no, told you sagitarius half horse..yes bottom half horse woooo nalley!

sui fuw and myself are doing just fine, i would love to learn more about him and his hakka. so why argue anymore he has something i could learn about! cloudone also i would like to get know more about too.

sui fuw whats your email address i want to email you? :)

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
10-17-2001, 02:04 AM
with your style[the grandfather of hakka pak mei and other pak mei]you need not learn about us,am i right or wrong?
my e-mail not yet but wait for something in the post[to your koown]i can tell what kind of spirit you are,by tea,horriscope and moons[but not stars]there are 13 and not 12 star signs the gwai lows,honestly :rolleyes:

fiercest tiger
10-17-2001, 02:12 AM
thanks for that, what star sigh am i? i know i am a rooster in chinese born on novemeber 1969! am i right?

help a brother out!

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
10-17-2001, 02:45 PM
it depends what time you were born also.have you counted the day you were born?is this not a birthday?

fiercest tiger
10-17-2001, 02:49 PM
good morning, i was born at 6am on the 23 nov 1969

i havent counted the days no, i wouldnt have a clue!

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
10-17-2001, 02:54 PM
likewise,have you had breakfast yet? :) the thing in the post will be wth u in 4-5 days.i apreciate it if you don't share it,or any other info.from me to you.and no its not my hand :)

fiercest tiger
10-17-2001, 03:00 PM
thankyou if you have sent me something, ill give you my word that i wont. your hand, i could only wish..lol

should i be worried, its not a bomb or anthrax is it?

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
10-17-2001, 03:05 PM
no don't be silly :D its just a piece of paper with some words.what i mean its not by my hand.lol :) i hope it gets there.

later bro,have a pleasant day. :)

oh i forgot do you know 90% of hakka pak-mei drink "bo li"why do you think that is? ;) are you sure you don't have any hakka influences?

fiercest tiger
10-17-2001, 03:09 PM
ill be expecting it...
this should be interesting.

thankyou, you have a good day too.

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com