PDA

View Full Version : Master Frederick C.K. Woo and the Rare Black Tiger Style

jmd161
09-25-2002, 08:49 PM
Hello Gene,

How are you doing?

I have a question and a thanks.

First of all i want to thank everyone at Kung fu Qigong Magazine who made it possiable for me to meet my Sifu.Master Frederick C.K. Woo of Huk Fu Moon (Black Tiger).

If it was'nt for your magazine i would have never known about Black Tiger or worse have never met the greatest person outside of my Grandmother and Father to effect my life.By reading the articles in your magazine about the Rare Black Tiger style i found out Master Woo was here in miami.

Now my question.

Do you know if they plan on putting those articles on the E-Zine? I've seen other articles from those magazines on there.If not is there any way to get them on the E-Zine?

I would really like to know there's nothing on the internet about our style i'm working on it now ,but i'm still some time away.Plus it would be great for people who missed those issues to find out about our style.
My Sifu is not big on advertisement at all besides he's not really accepting students.There's three of us only my friend and myself were the last two he accepted the other guy simon also found out about him from a reading of your magazine.We are the one's he has chosen to help pass on Black Tiger Style.

Thank's for any info you can give me.

Best Regards,
jmd161:) (jeff)

GeneChing
09-27-2002, 09:22 AM
At this time, we have no plans to put all our back issue stories online. We just completed getting all our back issue cover stories up, but feature stories, well, that's a nother matter entirely. That issue is still available for sale if you want to distribute it - http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/article.php?article=138 Also I spoke to the author, Wayne Carisi, just this week and we are planning more coverage.

We are so glad that our magazine helped you find your master. That's very gratifying for us.:)