PDA

View Full Version : Er Wurde von einem hund gefickt.

Stacey
09-26-2002, 06:08 PM
Ich sah es und es war schoen.

halfling
09-26-2002, 09:36 PM
Ich auch.

Shadow Dragon
09-26-2002, 09:38 PM
Ja, er hat es geliebt.

ewallace
09-26-2002, 10:43 PM
Ich Baulz

Felipe Bido
09-26-2002, 10:49 PM
Er liebt den Hund oh Gott von oben der Fisch jetzt mit der Zunge küßt

Felipe Bido
09-26-2002, 10:52 PM
WAS DIE FICK? :confused:

Shadow Dragon
09-26-2002, 10:53 PM
Komm her, runter mit den hosen und ich zeige es dir.

:)

WTJune
09-26-2002, 11:10 PM
Also ich fass jetzt Eure Posting mal zusammen

Irgend jemand wurde von einem Hund gefickt, Stacey und Halfling haben es gesehen, wobei es Stacey gefallen hat.

Shadow dragon geht davon aus, dass es ihm/ihr gefallen hat und fordert irgend jemanden auf die Hosen runter zu lassen, damit er es ihm/ihr zeigen kann ?

Ewallace verstehe ich überhaupt nicht.

Felipe Bido geht davon aus, dass er den Hund von oben (?) liebt und sagt uns, dass es einen Zungekuss mit einem Fisch gegeben hat. Weiters hat er sich "what the f*ck" übersetzt lassen.

Also was sagt uns das Ganze.... Es gibt noch keinen vernüftigen Grammatikübersetzer für Deutsch/Englisch. Weiters dass man hier auf Deutsch die schweinischten Wörter posten kann, ohne zensuriert zu werden.

bablefish (http://babel.altavista.com/)

So long...

June
Join the mbg (http://www.mp3.com/misbegotten)

IronFist
09-26-2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Felipe Bido
Er liebt den Hund oh Gott von oben der Fisch jetzt mit der Zunge küßt

Rammstein!

IronFist

WTJune
09-26-2002, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by IronFist

Rammstein!

IronFist

Wer bitte hört sich bei Rammstein die Texte an ? ;)

June

Hai_To
09-27-2002, 06:54 AM
Oh great, the board has been overrun by David Hasselhoff lovers.

Felipe Bido
09-27-2002, 08:36 AM
Ironfist ist korrekt!;)

cogg
09-27-2002, 08:45 AM
Aaaar Gross ****er:p

ewallace
09-27-2002, 08:47 AM
So is Porsche pronounced "Poorsh" or "Poorsha"?

MonkeySlap Too
09-27-2002, 09:01 AM
Die Hase flugen in sie grune Auto.

Du bist eine Kasekopf.

Xebsball
09-27-2002, 09:51 AM
Really thats cool, it means one can post on whatever language of choice here. Pure sweetness.

Water Dragon
09-27-2002, 09:54 AM
Ich spriche nicht Deutsce :(

Xebsball
09-27-2002, 10:00 AM
Porra, é foda...

Mas se eu aqui não tem moderador mesmo então que se foda, caralho!

neptunesfall
09-27-2002, 10:26 AM
pullen mein fingen

Felipe Bido
09-27-2002, 10:41 AM
foda=joda

Caralho= Carajo..

We're getting pretty close

WTJune
09-29-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Hai_To
Oh great, the board has been overrun by David Hasselhoff lovers.

LOL.... they started to repeate the first Knight Rider TV series 2 weeks ago here in salzburg/austria....

@ewallace: we make a rolling R here in Austria so you say Porrsha (Porsche) - you say P like P, o like o(short), the r like 2 r, the sch like sh in sh!t, and the e like an a, so you were almoust right.....

@all - just tryed to make a summary of your posts in german...
just because there were some sick statements in it and just thought who listens to the lyrics of Rammstein ?

@MonkeySlap Too
Die Hase flugen in sie grune Auto.
= Der Hase flug in seinem grünem Auto - what is the Rabbit doing ?
Du bist eine Kasekopf.
= Du bist ein Käsekopf. Cheeshead ?

so long

June

IronFist
09-30-2002, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by WTJune
@all - just tryed to make a summary of your posts in german...
just because there were some sick statements in it and just thought who listens to the lyrics of Rammstein ?

Yo dude, those were Rammstein lyrics. He quoted the song Laichzeit. Might be spelled wrong.

I'm sleepy. Goodnight.

IronFist

WTJune
09-30-2002, 12:54 AM

Yo dude, those were Rammstein lyrics. He quoted the song Laichzeit. Might be spelled wrong.
IronFist

Hey, Ironfist - good night...

I'm not into Rammsteins music anymore - so i didnt know the words, but i've listened to some Rammsteintrax when i was younger.... but most of the lyrics i know are sh!t - isnt a track on the "XXX" soundtrack..

Hey if you're into harder music - visit my band - maybe you like it.... misbegotten (http://www.mp3.com/misbegotten)

so long ...

June

IronFist
09-30-2002, 01:07 AM
Rammstein's new cd, Mutter, is awesome. It's so good I don't even listen to their first two cd's anymore. You might want to check it out.

I'll check out your band's site tomorrow.

Now I'm going to bed, for real.

IronFist

Felipe Bido
09-30-2002, 09:52 AM
Rammstein's new cd, Mutter, is awesome. It's so good I don't even listen to their first two cd's anymore. You might want to check it out.

True. And the german language makes it sound better. For example, "Rein Raus". The chorus doesn't sound very good in english. The use of the letter R adds emphasis to the chorus

Ich bin aus :cool:

Souljah
09-30-2002, 10:16 AM
shiezer bin eisen fousen

NorthernMantis
09-30-2002, 10:40 AM
Hey como são as mulheres em Brasil? O cute lá ou que?

Chang Style Novice
09-30-2002, 10:43 AM
Parlo un piccolo italiano, ma non le parlo buono.

Mi espanol es mejor de mi italiano, pero no esta muy bien.

Whereas, should I choose to converse in my mother tongue of American english, my fluency and erudition are plain to see.

IronFist
09-30-2002, 10:46 AM

True. And the german language makes it sound better. For example, "Rein Raus". The chorus doesn't sound very good in english. The use of the letter R adds emphasis to the chorus

Ich bin aus :cool:

Strangely, though, German R's aren't rolled unless you're singing or performing, or if you are from Bavaria. Um... an example of the non-rolled R can be heard when he says "Feuer Frei." Unless you knew that already, then nevermind.

I heard there's a Rammstein cover cd that is a bunch of bands from America doing Rammstein songs, and I heard that it sucks ass because not only do they completely ruin the songs, but it supposedly sounds like they were only give 5 minutes of instruction in German before they started singing.

But yeah, Mutter rules. Have you heard the song Hallelujah? I heard it's not on all the Mutter CD's in America or something. I downloaded it so it's all good.

IronFist

IronFist
09-30-2002, 10:53 AM
One more thing, if you like Rammstein I suggets you check out my other favorite German band, In Extremo. They are from Germany, but they sing in like 5 different languages (German, old Norweigan, Icelandic, old French, etc.). They also have a lot of old instruments in with their metal, like bagpipes for example. Hell yes!

Download a couple songs to form an opinion of them, because it can vary greatly from one song to the next. For example one song might be a medieval festival type song that's all horns and stuff, and the next song might be hardcore metal.

Start with Oskasteinar. Der Rattenfänger and Ai Vis Lo Lop are also good.

[/plug]

IronFist

Felipe Bido
09-30-2002, 06:02 PM
Yep, I've heard Hallelujah. It was used for the Resident evil soundtrack, I think.

Hey, I've downloaded some In Extremo songs. I like it so far. Thanks for the info :)

WTJune
09-30-2002, 11:30 PM
... In Extremo. They are from Germany, but they sing in like 5 different languages ......

Ironfist, I've seen In Extremo live on stage 1 Month ago in here in Wiesen/Austria - there was a big rock/metal festival with slipknot, soia, korn, nofx, in extrmo.... .

Do you know 'Subway to Sally' or 'Letzte Instance' (we've already played 2 times with them - great music)... they are like In Extremo - i think they call it HISTOROCK ?.... maybe you'll like them.. Here are a few Historockbands from Germany (http://www.germanrock.de/navigation/stil/historock.htm)

And yourrr rrrright - we herrre in Salzburrrg (on the bavarrrian boarrderrr) have alot of rrrrolling RRRRR..... ;)

So long

IronFist
09-30-2002, 11:38 PM
Felipe Bido said:
Yep, I've heard Hallelujah. It was used for the Resident evil soundtrack, I think.

Hey, I've downloaded some In Extremo songs. I like it so far. Thanks for the info

Hallelujah was in RE? Cool. I heard that movie sucked, tho. What songs have you gotten? I own one of their albums (got it 3 years ago off amazon.com) but I've downloaded a bunch of songs since then.

WTJune said:
Ironfist, I've seen In Extremo live on stage 1 Month ago in here in Wiesen/Austria - there was a big rock/metal festival with slipknot, soia, korn, nofx, in extrmo.... .

**** I'm jealous!! Slipknot and Korn are also cool.

Do you know 'Subway to Sally' or 'Letzte Instance' (we've already played 2 times with them - great music)... they are like In Extremo - i think they call it HISTOROCK ?.... maybe you'll like them.. Here are a few Historockbands from Germany

Nope, I will check out the link, tho. Thanks.

And yourrr rrrright - we herrre in Salzburrrg (on the bavarrrian boarrderrr) have alot of rrrrolling RRRRR.....

Do you guys say "Grüß Gott" as a greeting down there? I read that Southerners say that.

IronFist

WTJune
09-30-2002, 11:50 PM
Felipe Bido said:

Do you guys say "Grüß Gott" as a greeting down there? I read that Southerners say that.

IronFist

Yep... Grüss Gott or Servus (Servas) or 'habi deri'.

Have you seen the movie 'XXX' with the guy from 'the fast and the furyous' - i think i've seen a Rammstein Vid on MTV with some scenes from the movie...

ciao

June

IronFist
09-30-2002, 11:55 PM
I haven't seen it, but I heard that "Feuer Frei" is in the movie. I've also heard that it's a pretty cool movie.

What does "habi deri" mean?

IronFist

WTJune
10-01-2002, 12:06 AM

What does "habi deri" mean?
IronFist

Habi deri = slang - I think it comes from 'Habe die Ehre' means something like 'its an honor' - maybe from vienna and the K&K period - those days they lifted their hat when they sayed it.

june

David Jamieson
10-01-2002, 01:03 AM
yep, german is the language of love. right up there with ukrainian.

Whereas spanish is the language of "I've had to much coffee and I can't shut up", Same with portugese.

Nothing personal, but English, French, Hindi and Putonghua are the only languages you will need in the next 100 years. All the rest will merely be studied as oddities in school at that point.

peace

Leonidas
10-01-2002, 06:17 AM
you serious?

why the last 2?

what is putonghua?

whats so special about french?

Chang Style Novice
10-01-2002, 08:12 AM
hindi is important because India is exporting huge numbers of engineers and importing vast quantities of white collar work (esp. computer programming)

I've never heard of putonghua, but I really doubt spanish, at least, is going to go away as the most spoken language in the Americas, so that's a good 'un to know.

German is important for art history scholars, and that's probably not going to change soon, either.

I expect that Japanese is going to remain important as long as Japan is a major force in the world of electronic hardware.

And of course the vitality and prominence of nahuatl and inyupi'at go without saying!

guohuen
10-01-2002, 08:21 AM
I think English, Spanish, Hindi and Putonghua(Mandarin).

Leonidas
10-01-2002, 09:46 AM
So i'm thinking Esperanto and INterlingua were huge wastes of time.

Um, why is German important to historians in you dont mind me askin?

Chang Style Novice
10-01-2002, 10:14 AM
It's just that a lot of art historical scholarship (not real history) is done in germany by germans. Not sure of the root cause behind it. Of course, art history is of very little interest to most everyone around here but me, so...

IronFist
07-18-2004, 08:02 PM
bump for Rammstein and In Extremo.

SPJ
07-18-2004, 08:20 PM
Moment mal! Einen Augenblick!

Was passiert?

Musik, kunst oder Kung Fu zum diskurtieren?

Ich habe mein Deutsch seit 1989 nicht gesprochen.

I spreche English immer weil Ich in Kalifornia gewesen bin.

Aber--

Ich bin Deutschland, Sweiss, und Oesterreich besichtigt.

Entschuldigt.

:confused:

Volcano Admim
07-18-2004, 08:52 PM
KL is crazy there putting French instead of Spanish on his list.

I also think its retarded to say the other languages will disapear. No governament is dumb enough to allow that to happen to its people.

FatherDog
07-19-2004, 12:38 AM
xXx is an okay movie. The plot is dumb, but it's entertaining. And one of the opening scenes is a Rammstein concert with them doing Feur Frei.

Ironfist, you should totally check out DragonForce.

Eddie
07-19-2004, 01:28 AM
Do you guys forget the German greats Leibach (technically not german though) and Eistruzende neubauten?

If it wasn’t for German musos, I wonder what the late 80’s and early 90’ would have been like.

Kristoffer
07-19-2004, 10:20 AM
håll käften era språkluder

Volcano Admim
07-20-2004, 12:07 AM
Lost In Translation was cool

and that chick is hot

sticky fingers
07-23-2004, 08:41 AM
Hey frauleins,

Where can I find cheap accomodation to Oktoberfest this year?

I'm gonna be there last week of September

SPJ
07-23-2004, 05:15 PM
Try the city run hostles in the castles.

They renovated bombed out castles with modern rooms, showers and cafeteria.

Or find a guest room in other people's house in the newspaper (Zeitung).

I got student rates for rooms and cheaper museum tickets. But you need a student card to do that.

You may go anywhere by train, or bus.

Have fun (spass).

Bis spater!

Miss the Muchener Pfilzenbeer, dunklesbeer auch vermisst.

:cool:

AmanuJRY
07-23-2004, 05:56 PM
WAS DIE FICK? :confused:

Ok, I don't really know much in German, but I did understand that.

How about "haber beclecker niche das sofa" (sp??)

sticky fingers
07-24-2004, 04:28 AM
Will an Australian student card be acceptable?

Originally posted by SPJ
Try the city run hostles in the castles.

They renovated bombed out castles with modern rooms, showers and cafeteria.

Or find a guest room in other people's house in the newspaper (Zeitung).

I got student rates for rooms and cheaper museum tickets. But you need a student card to do that.

You may go anywhere by train, or bus.

Have fun (spass).

Bis spater!

Miss the Muchener Pfilzenbeer, dunklesbeer auch vermisst.

:cool:

SPJ
07-24-2004, 06:54 AM
Maybe.

What I got was an international student card that work in many countries. You need college ID or registration record to apply for one. For a small fee, you save a lot.

Contact local German embassy for more tourist info.

:)