PDA

View Full Version : Tridaya inner power

jbmmaster
09-27-2002, 07:26 AM
Has anyone heard of it, its a penjak silat style which im curious if its all fake or not. I feel that it can be real deal considering that alot of penjak silat style are very secretive about their teachings,

so what do you think?

I just dont want to waste $350 on the courses.

oh yeah www.innerpowercourse.com check it out:cool:

Josh

Water Dragon
09-27-2002, 02:15 PM
WOW!!!

Sounds too good to be true! ;)

Crimson Phoenix
09-27-2002, 02:20 PM
I especillay liked the picture of the master all proud of his beamer hehehehehehhe
Internal powers get you a lot of stuffs heheheh

dedalus
09-27-2002, 06:58 PM
Looks to me like someone has INSTANTLY! upped the ante on Al Colangelo... but that's not to say there might not be some useful if unremarkable training methods in the system.

dedalus
09-27-2002, 07:08 PM
So now we have faith fighting, too.

What is actually inner power? It is sad that inner power is a kind of God’s decision as well as willing. Meaning that it can only work over God’s willing and authority, in that if one is in proper position then God promises victory, safety, health and prosperousness.

Shaolin Master
09-27-2002, 07:11 PM
It is so good only 2 weeks and don't worry because
"the Master shall also participate and awaken, activate and carry out synchronization of your inner power potential "

Pentjak silat is a good style on its own no need to mystify it! But we musn't doubt we must go and try it

:cool:

gazza99
09-27-2002, 09:13 PM
"All those can also be conducted from close distance, as far as the eye can see, or even for longer distances at another city or country. In order to prove this, at the third level lesson you will prove it by yourself or with your friend, directly or from a long distance (outside town or abroad). Your capacity is not limited to space and time. Test it, yourself"

I guess we dont need to even have wars, Ill just flatten the Iraqies with my "inner power" from abroad. I also like the pic. of the Master in a suit with his BMW, what a scam.

He should team up with Al C. it appears this skill is almost instant as well!! Combine this with Al's poison hand and iron palm, and we will be invincible!!!!! Im going to hurry and give them my credit card # !!!!!!

"not three years, two years or even one year, but in one to two weeks with one to two hours of training every day, you can master the material and prove your skills concretely against materials as well as animals"

Gary

vingtsunstudent
09-28-2002, 04:50 AM
judging from the photo with his bmw one would hope that his martial skills are better than his parking skills.
and no wonder he is called lucky, i'm anybody else would ahve actually hit that pole on the passengers side whilst parking that terribly, let alone the fact that i hope nobody was walking down that footpath as he did that park as i'm sure they would have thought that he was a very dangerous man indeed:D
vts

jbmmaster
09-30-2002, 02:50 AM
I shall study and practice this style and prove to you all that this isn't fake, I beleive it can be real considering that there are other internal martials that can do such a thing like hit people without touching them. Its no new news really and theirs science behind it all, you should all no that.

so ill just have to show you all a photo of my skills when i acuire them through hard days of practice in Tridaya.

Josh