PDA

View Full Version : anyone seen this?

OdderMensch
09-28-2002, 02:12 AM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=540&e=2&u=/ap/20020922/ap_on_re_mi_ea/jordan_woman_power

wushu chik
09-28-2002, 02:58 AM
I wish I had her address so i could send her a "Girls Kick Butt" shirt. And then, I would shake her hand!

All us women need to stick together and keep you men in line! Female domination will prevail, and you men will finally learn your place in the world......licking our feet & kissing our asses!!! LIKE GOOD DOGS!!!

~Wen~

anton
09-28-2002, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by wushu chik
All us women need to stick together and keep you men in line! Female domination will prevail, and you men will finally learn your place in the world......licking our feet & kissing our asses!!! LIKE GOOD DOGS!!!

~Wen~

:rolleyes:
...somebody needs a hug..

respectmankind
09-28-2002, 04:20 AM
was that really necessary? all the boys wanted was some of that sweet somein somein. but yeah, those little ****ers deserved the humiliation.

FatherDog
09-30-2002, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by anton
:rolleyes:
...somebody needs a hug..

...somebody needs a good...

...nevermind.

guohuen
09-30-2002, 08:34 AM
I just love it when a woman pounds the pi$$ out of some bozo.

Ryu
09-30-2002, 11:40 AM
I wish I had her address so i could send her a "Girls Kick Butt" shirt. And then, I would shake her hand!

~Wen~

Even me, My lovely Wen? :cool: I think we tend to forget about chivalric, yet sensually dominant, Ryu.

:D

TaoBoy
09-30-2002, 06:02 PM
....licking our feet & kissing our asses!!! LIKE GOOD DOGS!!!

~Wen~

I initially thought that was kissing our feet and licking our asses...

:eek: