PDA

View Full Version : Martial arts website template

Souljah
09-28-2002, 11:02 AM
Anyone who designs their styles website or know how to, could you give me a few pointers on how the page should be layed out and what style to use in doing so (template).

The reason being im trying to get some ideas together for my teacher to have a look at.

I've looked at a few kung fu sites and they are quite plain, i want to recreate this look without pirating, any help would be mst appreciated.....:rolleyes:

SevenStar
09-28-2002, 06:34 PM
screw a template, just do it.

here are two sites that I've made

www.memphisclubscene.com - this one is under construction, but the majority of it is complete.

www.memphiskungfu.com - this one isn't done, just check out the mainpage for an idea of something that's a little different.

SevenStar
09-28-2002, 06:42 PM
If your school is willing to spend money on the site, I'll make you one - I'll give you a KFO discount. :D

ewallace
09-28-2002, 10:09 PM
I made a pretty cool one for wendy. She must not like it though cause it's been months since I gave it to her. Maybe she'll let you have it. :)

SevenStar
09-29-2002, 07:34 AM
ttt, since I see souljah online

Souljah
09-29-2002, 11:57 AM
Thanks sevenstar, but I wanna try doing it on my own, were already gonna pay £70 a year for 500mb unlimted bandwidth and POP3 email accounts which is the best deal i've found on the net (for UK anyway)
My clan leader for Rogue spear uses the same deal and he says its perfect.

Souljah
09-29-2002, 11:58 AM
I like your designes though, simple yet effetive , he sort i'd like to make..... i'll tell you when I have a good design for the site

TaoBoy
09-29-2002, 05:39 PM
Souljah,

Just check out a bunch of sites and decide what you like - then incorporate those ideas in your design.

Here's one I prepared earlier: www.melbkungfu.com.

Cheers,
Adam

Souljah
09-30-2002, 04:05 AM
Very nice tao, i little corporate but its pretty slick, did u do it with frontpage, dreamweaver? or what?