PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Got Qi Chicks

Royal Dragon
09-28-2002, 01:56 PM
Do you girls know how to make good Bacon Sammitches??? :eek:

Royal Dragon
09-28-2002, 03:00 PM
Ok, since your not answering, can I take you out for some Bacon Sammitches?? Maybe Ice cream afterwards??

M_ArtsMargie
09-30-2002, 04:56 PM
yes i can make some bacon Sammitches. And since you offered, sure, you can take all us got chi girls for a bacon Sammitch

rubthebuddha
09-30-2002, 05:01 PM
and <snap> royal dragon's underwear elastic flies across the room.

GeneChing
10-01-2002, 10:09 AM
You're playing with fire now...
Or at least hot grease....

Royal Dragon
10-01-2002, 12:23 PM
Hot grease canbe fun if you think about it, just so long as it aint too hot!!!!:D

Chang Style Novice
10-01-2002, 12:24 PM
Yeah, Olivia Newton-John was pretty sexy back then!

M_ArtsMargie
10-01-2002, 12:55 PM
gene, i am not doing anything :rolleyes:

They are ones bringin up undies flying everwhere!!

Becareful guys, they might hit you in the eye if the elastic is stretched long enough

Bolt
10-01-2002, 01:10 PM
Okay, I'm sure by some perspectives this is going to make a turn for the worse ..... but I have a more serious question (to satisfy my suriosity) -

How many "Got Qi" girls are there, do they all/any practice MA, and if so, what style(s) - at least their most current or active styles?

Sorry guys, if this got too boring for you. Perhaps you needed a chance for your skivvies to cool off anyway.

Royal Dragon
10-01-2002, 01:11 PM
Hey, It wasn't me paying with my Undies, it was rubthebuddha!!

I would have been playing with your undies, but only if you make good Bacon Sammitches :p

Royal Empress
10-01-2002, 01:19 PM
What are you doing flirting with Magazine girls?? HMMMMMMMM!?!?!?! DId I tell you you could play with some other girls undies??? NO, I did not AND IF YOU THINK YOUR GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THAT, YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMMING MISTER!!!!!!

(Empress drags RD away by the ear).

M_ArtsMargie,
Don't worrie dear, he's not getting into your undies, not wile "I'M" around. Drop me an E-mail if he tries that again 'Kay?

JOHNNY
10-01-2002, 01:46 PM
Dont worry he will never do that while Im around he can always dream though cant he.;) By the way are you his woman or something.
Johnny
Semper Fidelis

Royal Empress
10-01-2002, 01:57 PM
he can always dream though cant he.

Reply) not unless he's dreamming of ME!!!!

Mr. Dragon is grounded from the computer for flirting with other women right now. He won't be around for a wile.

Yes, I'm his girl, so long as he behaives.

rubthebuddha
10-01-2002, 02:20 PM
wow. the royal empress hasn't been paying attention worth **** lately. :D

Royal Empress
10-01-2002, 02:23 PM
What do you mean??? Does he do this alot??

rubthebuddha
10-01-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Royal Empress

Yes, I'm his girl, so long as he behaives.

the specific act of flirting? nope. but behaving in general? he comes nowhere near it. "behaving" was omitted when the royal dragon vocabulary book was written.

Royal Empress
10-01-2002, 04:30 PM
He's never been much to behaive.

So long as He's not chasing other girls, he can have his Bacon tonight. ;)

kenso
10-01-2002, 04:40 PM
What I'm amazed at is that she has posted four whole times and no one has starting flirting with her yet.

By the way, Royal Empress: How YOU doin'

:D

M_ArtsMargie
10-01-2002, 04:47 PM
Thanks Royal Empress.

I start martial arts this saturday. Which form? I am not saying. Some people think that it sucks and that there is no point in this style becuase it is to americanized.

How many got chi girls are there? Enough. Some need an account though.

Gene's First
10-01-2002, 04:51 PM
Hi! I can't speak for the other Got Qi girls, but I currently practice Northern Shaolin kung fu - one of my true passions. I believe the 2nd Got Qi girl is a champion of sorts.

As for the rest of the conversation, I can't join in since I have not been adequately trained in advanced elastic waistband snapping techniques~ :-)

Cheers!

Royal Dragon
10-01-2002, 04:59 PM
I can train you i that "Elastic waist band" snapping method!!

Ooops, gotta go, Terri's home!!!:eek:

NorthernMantis
10-01-2002, 05:02 PM
lol looks like RE got's the pants in this relationship.:D

Royal Dragon
10-01-2002, 06:03 PM
Did I get my Bacon Sammitch? YES, I did!!!

Opps, gota go!!! :eek:

GeneChing
10-01-2002, 06:10 PM
MAM - Just bat your eyelashes innocently and say "i am not doing anything. They are ones bringin up undies flying everwhere!!" Right. :rolleyes:

Bolt - I think the only official got qi girls that don't practice have been Tammy, and Margie (and we're working on Margie.) Oh there was a digitally created one, but that doesn't count. We had two 10 year anniversary girls (Judy and an intern who's name I can't remember right now) and a bevy of Miss Asias in our old catalog. They didn't practice either.

Royal Empress - You could be a got qi girl - send us a pic of you in got qi shirt taunting a bacon sammich in front of royal dragon, and you're in the club!

Gene's First - how did you miss the elastic underpants training? Your training is incomplete.

Royal Dragon - you're in a world of hurt, dude.

Northern Mantis - make that "underpants".

M_ArtsMargie
10-01-2002, 06:19 PM
Gene, I start saturday martial arts. I want to do kungfu but cannot afford it right now. Maybe you can talk to the man about another raise. he he he. just kidding. Plus, what i am taking i can do for free, so that is why i am taking what i am taking. he he e

rubthebuddha
10-01-2002, 08:54 PM
i think gene's the only one here who gets the comment on skivvies. why? i don't know and do NOT intend on asking.

when underwear elastic flies across the room, it has to do with a certain level of ... attention, and it's wholly one of those "look ma, no hands" approaches -- the snappy effect comes from the quickness with which one comes to attention.

Gene's First
10-02-2002, 08:25 AM
Good Morning -

Gene - Was the elastic underpants training incorporated in the Tai Chi "grabbing bird's tail"? Time to review my two partner sets....

Yes - More of the Got Qi girls should log on to keep our name sacred. :-) Glad to know that Margie is starting training - Good for you!

Royal Dragon
10-02-2002, 08:57 AM
Royal Dragon - you're in a world of hurt, dude.

Reply]
Oh Yeah I am!!! I told you in the E-mail I was doommed!!!!!

M_ArtsMargie
10-02-2002, 09:04 AM
Thank you Genes First!

GeneChing
10-02-2002, 09:05 AM
MAM - Tell me it's not Tae bo, please...

RTB - Man, I hope I'm not the only one who gets skivvies comments. That would mean our forum members are worse than I thought. :(

GF - I still can't deal with your member name. This is my cheeky little KF sister. We used to compete together back in the late '80's early '90's. Can you tell?

RD - and as I said in my email reply - roflmao.

M_ArtsMargie
10-02-2002, 09:12 AM
I am acutally start Tae Kwon do saturday. This is just to get me started in the world of Martial Arts. Plus it is free. My mom says never to turn down what people offer you(some things to apply though). Id much rather learn Kung Fu. This is the form that interests me the most, though there alot of good styles out there. If I could, I would do it all. **Let's get physical, physical****:D

Royal Dragon
10-02-2002, 09:27 AM
LOL at Gene!!!

M_ArtsMargie,

NOOO!!! Not TKD!!!!!!! Gene, you gotta do something about that!!! Maybe give her some priviate lessons???

Ahhhhhhmmmmmm never mind......................................

GeneChing
10-02-2002, 09:35 AM
MAM - TKD? TKD! :rolleyes: Oh well, we sell more to them anyway. Tell me it's not Chi-Ching's class....

RD - What goes around, comes around... :D

Gene's First
10-02-2002, 10:04 AM
HEY GENE- WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY CHEEKY?!!!!
No fair making fun of my secretary spread in public!

NorthernMantis
10-02-2002, 10:12 AM
lol @ Gene

African Tiger
10-02-2002, 02:38 PM
This thread is absolute classic.

Too bad I keep my flirting to one honey at a time, else I'd be all over you got chi girls like midnight.

Besides Wendy gets awfully jealous if her favorite S & M recipient looks for another dominatrix.

And since we're making fun of TKD - how about a few euphamisms for our favorite asian martial art whipping boy?

My two favorites are TaKe your Dough and Tae Kwon Don't.

How about Tired Korny ****s?

African Tiger
10-02-2002, 02:39 PM
And why are we still censoring d.o.r.k?

rubthebuddha
10-02-2002, 03:06 PM
Gene,

maybe they're not all bad, just freeballin. :D

Royal Dragon
10-02-2002, 03:29 PM
Yeah, and why do we censor f.a.r.t.h.e.r????? Do.rk is at least an insult.

M_ArtsMargie
10-02-2002, 04:32 PM
TKD is bad becuase on kungfu forum.

I want to learn Kungfu bad, but when you broke, you kind of can't. I will have to work on raise.

SanHeChuan
10-02-2002, 04:44 PM
Please don't tell me you don't have enough money to learn kung fu. You work for Kung Fu magazine. I work a minimum wage job part time and I’m learning kung fu from two different instructors!
Sure my classes are free, but if i can find two free instuctors in lubbock texas, you can fine ONE near you with your KF contacts. You'r just not trying hard enough. And kung fu is not that expesive, i'm thinking of taking on another 3rd class.

M_ArtsMargie
10-02-2002, 07:40 PM
you dont live in the Bay Area. It is very expensive to live out here. Plus, you do not know my financial situation. Yeah, maybe I have not tried hard enough. But so far, no luck.

GeneChing
10-03-2002, 09:45 AM
g1st - cheeky in an Austin Powers sense. And my secretary spread is hella phatter than yours, my dear.

at - d0rk is a naughty word. Gotta censor it. Besides it's the name of my disciple brother and I gotta mess with him. It's a sibling rivalry thing.

rtb - freeballin...hmm, maybe we should censor that too. sounds naughty, especially on this thread.

rd - It should be spelt 'furthur'. Only the Shaolin Deadheads will get that, but being one, I have to say it.

mam - First one's free, little girl. Yeah, been there, done that. Next thing you know, I'll be pulling you out of some TKD crack house shooting gallery.

shc - It's actually kind of tricky for us to train around here, especially if your just starting out. Because we supply the majority of the SF bay area, many masters look at us as quite an investment. This can work to our favor, or against it. I'm probably the most delicate example of this, since both of the places I train have accounts here. I mean, of course I want to support my Sifus in any way I can, but there's that dangling sword of conflict of interest, so it's trickier than you mioght think. Plus it's really annoying for the other students to keep asking you for discounts.

Royal Dragon
10-03-2002, 10:30 AM
Gene, I consulted the ancient manual and texts on this issue (Webster's 1941 addition). It clearly shows BOTH spellings are acceptable for the definition: "At or to a greater distance as in space, time or progression." Or "too a greater distance, extent or degree"

Now Gene, what we are dealing with here, is a VULGARITY censor, not a spell checker anyway. So why does part of "****her" get censored again???

Chang Style Novice
10-03-2002, 10:34 AM
Really. If there were a decent spell checker on KFO, things would look VERY different around here.

Royal Dragon
10-03-2002, 10:47 AM
Chang Style,
If there was ANY spell checker here, I'd be banned for sure!!! :eek:

M_ArtsMargie
10-03-2002, 02:06 PM
Who cares what is mispelled or censored, it is not like we are getting graded. Geez:D

Oh, and who is gonna make my bacon sammwitch?

KC Elbows
10-03-2002, 02:10 PM
The correct spelling of that is sammich.

You'll never get an "A" that way.:D

GeneChing
10-03-2002, 03:10 PM
rd - Like I said, it's a shaolin deadhead thing. To quote Kesey again "No left turn unstoned."

Two points to KC on spelling. :cool:

Margie, the sammich is under the stupid stick.

Royal Dragon
10-03-2002, 03:14 PM
Actually, according to "Ally McBeal", it's a "Dumb Stick", not a "Stupid stick". Just thought you'd like to know that.:D

Gene's First
10-03-2002, 03:33 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GeneChing
[B]g1st - cheeky in an Austin Powers sense. And my secretary spread is hella phatter than yours, my dear.

I hope that this does not mean that you think I look like Austin Powers!

GeneChing
10-03-2002, 05:18 PM
rd - Ally may say 'dumb stick,' but around here we say 'stupid stick', sometimes 'stupid ****ing stick' And we got a warehouse full of them - http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/jostaff.html

g1st - Nah Baby.

Royal Dragon
10-03-2002, 05:23 PM
He he he he, and I though "I" was a samelss......ahhh never mind.................

I have to tell you, I have no interest in "Stupid - Dumb" sticks.

A nice Taiji Broadsword now, THAT I could get excited about!!!

GeneChing
10-04-2002, 09:39 AM
RD, only you could go from got qi? girls to swords. Is the empress watching? Has she read Freud?

Hey ya go pal, these are nice. I almost bought one and I don't practice Tai Chi Broad....

http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/45-60kk.html

M_ArtsMargie
10-12-2002, 12:49 PM
http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/3280.html

Royal Dragon
10-12-2002, 01:14 PM
Hey Gene,
Yup, THAT's the sword I hope I get for Christmas (u reading this hunny??).

Is it weighted as nice as it looks?
Oh, I don't know many Taiji Sword forms either (Only one, and it's our emptyhand Taiji form done with a broad sword) , I just really like the designe. Oh well, I supose if I get the sword, I'll have to find someone to teach me how to use it!! :D

GeneChing
10-14-2002, 09:41 AM
rd- I did a short featured weapon article on the tai chi sword way back in one of our internal focus issues - http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/article.php?article=142 . Our dragon well ones are pretty sweet - heavier than most katanas which I'm more accustomed to. I was tuaght a tai chi braodsword set a long time ago. I've completely forgotten it. But I remember learning it with a standard dao, then trying it with a taijidao, and realizing how much better it worked with the tjdao. It made so much more sense. Anyway, the dragon well Taiji Dao at www.martialartsmart.com are well made, nice scabbard and solid fittings, and one meaty blade that could punch through a car door like a screwdriver through a newspaper.

mam- You are so naughty. So naughty. Don't make me come over there to punish you...

Royal Dragon
10-14-2002, 05:33 PM
and one meaty blade that could punch through a car door like a screwdriver through a newspaper.

reply]
Ah yes, the "Cold steel" test!!! A freind of mine has a Katana from the 1600's. It is SOOOOO well balanced that even though it is a heavy blade, it is so controllable I could write my name in your cheeck if I wanted to. Really sweet, a museum piece for sure. I took a long loon at it from the perspective of a metyal crafter, and I thing I could balance any sword like that if I have a good belt sander.

M_ArtsMargie
10-15-2002, 09:08 AM
I am not naughty.......You can do alot with that weapon. ke k ek.

besides, you like your sticks that you have. ke ke ke. .......that means your as bad as i am.

:D :D :D :) :p ;) :D :D :D

GeneChing
10-15-2002, 09:22 AM
rd - Be careful with that belt sander or you'll burn up all the temper. I remember when I used to work as a fencing armourer, there were these SCA guys who liked to take old foil blades and grind them down to make parrying daggers. This was an immensily bad idea since that made them brittle, prone to snapping, and the shortened blade made them easy to stick into someone by accident.

But back to that Taiji sword, it's balance is much more blade heavy than a katana, but still comfrotably in the range of a hand and a half sword. A very interesting piece really. Most of them have really nice wood grain in the scabbard and handle (handmade, of course, so there is always variation.) Personally I would wrap that handle, but I always wrap handles. Tell the empress she better get you one - I mean really, why else have your spouse on the forum?

mam - Now, now, you started this. Don't be a tease. You know you need your punishment. Sometime we can walk the warehouse together and select the proper punishment deviceMaybe one of these? http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/17x09.html ;)

rubthebuddha
10-15-2002, 01:02 PM
uh oh. looks like SOMEONE wants to play good cop, bad cop.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

GeneChing
10-16-2002, 09:31 AM
Up against the wall and spread 'em!

Yup, I know, I know, thanks to KC you all think of me as a long hair taiji hippie, but my closet is full of these: http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/milpolvid.html

...and I'm always the bad cop. Just ask anyone who's ever worked with me.:cool:

KC Elbows
10-16-2002, 10:20 AM
Well, since the jello thing didn't work out, here's raw adult fetish pics of drunken coed feet doing things you never thought possible:

http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/3506.html

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

rubthebuddha
10-16-2002, 01:42 PM
those are only half-naked. we're missing the whole bottom half and the top half still has straps. KC, you have a lot to learn about marketing.

GeneChing
10-16-2002, 02:25 PM
KC old buddy, you've gone off the deep end now. These are where it's at - http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/1608.html . Nothing more satisfying than cleaning the jello out from between your toes.

Royal Dragon
10-16-2002, 04:30 PM
Gene

Yeah, yur right about the temper thing. The way around that is to use a really slow speed, and light pressuer. also, dip the blade in cool water every so often. I might coat the dull edge with a heat crayon to make sure it don't get too hot. Of course, I might just leave it alone. I just really like the super contollability of the museum quality Katana from the 1600's.

I may buy two of them, and rebalance one, and keep the other stock too. Good for Martial arts mart "Dot" com :D

Hey, can you get me just the blade?? I could put my own handle on it then, as well as work the balancing.

PHILBERT
10-16-2002, 09:22 PM
M_ArtsMargie, I sent you a PM and never got a response. Gene told me to ask you because he wasn't sure.

GeneChing
10-17-2002, 09:39 AM
rd- Actually I misread your earlier post. Never grind down an antique. Never, never, never. As for getting just the blade, alas, you are swordsman after my own heart. I'm always amazed how many people use their weapons off the rack without any personal modifications. I'm afraid I couldn't give you the blade alone at any discount. But they strip out easily, al most all the modern Chinese stuff is screw tightened, not peened.

pb- You know, I sent her a PM too and I'm not sure she's hip to that yet. I'll have to ask her the next time I bump into her in the office.

Royal Dragon
10-17-2002, 03:44 PM
I don't want to grind down and antique, just a brand new Taiji Broad sword from Lung Chuan to lighten up the balance a bit so it's not so blade heavy, thats all.

The Empress may just buy me that slow turnig Belt sander for Xmas, and the Sword for my B day Jan 4th.

M_ArtsMargie
10-17-2002, 06:26 PM
Got the pm's....thanks. I always remember to go and do it,,,but by the time i am done posting, I forget. My bad! Did you get your responses?

****How is everyone? Anything new going on?

GeneChing
10-18-2002, 09:57 AM
rd - Gotcha. Ooooh, belt sander. All my wife ever gets me is Jerry Garcia ties* Good luck with that project.

mam - got the pm. Not much new - we went back to talking about martial arts. :rolleyes:

*actually not true, but it sure sounds funny. She definately wouldn't get me a belt sander.

M_ArtsMargie
10-19-2002, 01:31 PM
Here's a joke for you all****************************

A millionaire Martial Arts Master always had a party every year for his new Black Belts to challenge them. As they were gathered around the huge swimming pool the master said, "This pool is filled with man-eating sharks; anyone brave enough to jump in and swim all the way across can have one of three things: my lovely daughter in marrage, half my liquid cash or all my oil wells." Just then he heard a loud splash and turned to see a young Black Belt swimming frantically across the pool and coming out the other side with only torn clothing. "Amazing", he said, "you're the first one to ever try it. What do you want...

"My daughter?"

"No", replied the student.

"Half my liquid cash?"

"No", he replied.

"Ahh, then all my oil wells?"

"No", replied the student.

"Then what do you want?" the sensi asked.

The young man replied, "I want to know who the Hell pushed me in the pool!"