PDA

View Full Version : The horror that people trapped in the 80s do to there pets...

PHILBERT
09-30-2002, 09:20 PM
A dog with a mullet... (http://www.nakedhatred.com/mulletsgalore/randommulletarchive/!pix/archive02/MulletDog.jpg)

Xebsball
09-30-2002, 09:28 PM
****, that was animal cruelty.

Today my bro screamed calling hey hey come check this out!!
It was some guy with a huge mullet in a garage in front of our building. Your hands start pumping looking for the nearest scissors you know.

PHILBERT
09-30-2002, 09:32 PM
Hell yeah dude, you know when you see one, you just wanna find scissors and an electric razor and just take it off. Not so much as they are weird hair cuts, just that there is some mysteriousness to it.

I use to work with a guy who had a mullet, SO square in the back, if you take your thumbs, touch them tip to tip and put your pointer fingers up in the air, his mullet was that shape, with the nice round edges. Like this |_| but it was round edges, it was scary.

He was also into grappling and UFC stuff, NHB, PRIDE, etc. I told him he'd get his ass wooped because mullets are not effective for NHB, telling him the story Badger posted in response to Ralek's "Wing Chun guy gets beaten in NHB" or whatever, when he discussed how BJJ beat WC because of the smooth movements, then Badger spoofed it. The coworker found it funny.

Sadly, as with most mullets, he shaved it off. Work was never the same without it. We could just look at him and laugh because of the haircut, and he didn't care, he'd laugh too. :(

Xebsball
09-30-2002, 09:45 PM
Thats another sad mullet story :(

WTJune
10-01-2002, 12:32 AM
Wow thats a mullet - you know we here in Austria had a lot of Mullets (called VoKuHiLa here in Austria - which means Front short - Back long) so my band made a song bout this : its called 'my best friends name is VoKuHiLa'.

so if you like mullets please check out the song @
Our Hompage @ artistlaunch.com (http://www.artistlaunch.com/artist3.asp?artistid=3355)

Hope you like it

ciao

June

David Jamieson
10-01-2002, 12:58 AM
Mullets? Is this the best you can do guys? Honestly, next time I think the space would be better dedicated to growing radishes.

peace