PDA

View Full Version : Rap song for everyone who has every doubted Kungfu

dre_doggX
10-01-2002, 10:32 AM
I didnt make this to offend anyone or make fun of a style, or even say that one style is better then another. it was just an entertaining joke. its a song I made off of a song, from a rapper "Faboluos
you can listen to him her click "Cant Deny" at this site to her the oringal music. http://www.elektra.com/elektra/fabolous/discography.jhtml?albumid=2096760_2096735
(Chorus)
Yall cant deny it Iam a kungfu fighter
Yall dont wanna box wit me
cause I do Qi-gong iron palm and Yi.
and ya'll still think you know me/
Yall cant deny it Iam a kungfu fighter
Yall dont wanna play wit me. Study I-Ching,
Chang Seng Fang, and qi./
When ya'll where still trying to copy Bruce Lee
Yo, if the UFC want it, they can get,
Brazilan Jujutsu, still wondering how we did.
Tell make every black blet from
Korea to Okinawa feel it/
Now y'all wit, these budo belts, learn how I hit it,
These judokas see how I flip it/
You can feel my qi for miles away./
And got half your dojo yelling, show me that, like My name was Hung Wong, Fei/
Strikes stay hitting/ making deadmeat anyone clamin Tae Bo/
Ya'll keep dropping/ cause T.K.D rules dont apply to Sanshou/
I make Tai ji, more deadler then a 3 armed Bruce Lee,
A karateka why waste your time training/
Its slow to catch me/
and I aitn trying give you the safety of some Olympic TKD ref/
and I can put this Long King Jing through your Vest/
If the last five word of your style dont end in fist/
you can release to Blackbelt press/ This is how Kungfu styles, form Shaolin to Wudang to Tibets West side/

(Chorus)

Yo, I think I go another so-called NHB fighter, on the ground sensless/
the names Tai ji fist, how many tae bo fighters, can use dimmak, and leave them senseless/ I do Kungfu And Iam not mad at some of the people on this forum trying to dis us/ cause before they cry Kai Ai,I be like cant be ya'll/ and ya'll lift unconcious/
Cause even with I am standing, its qi meditation/ forget Mauy Thai to, I use a touch that will make you feel like the lights dimming/ Tai Chi just an excerise, till I captialize fa-jing/ and now the medics and ambulance moving/ Yo I might me with Wing CHun or Northern Shaoliners,/ and I'll keep em make ****her, block thes Karateka/
Kungfu stylist and when hit, the rest fly/ screamin, you blooded up my gi, before they hit the ground from the sky/

(Chorus)

Kid pull a reverse punch alittle quicker/, or you might end up the reason you sensi, will have to poor out a lil more liquor,/
every fa-jing snap I do hits a little harder,
Snake and Crane, got your brain trying to move a little faster./
You'll Athletes box thats cool/
But Shaolin box gi jokes, tell even your gi lock blue/ box up that fool/ nad you dont want to get to you dojo and find/ that all of your students are now in my school/
When the times, right, I am going to make day look like night/ with a repulse monkey form, got you calling us apes at night/
I dont wanna disrespect, but its Nothing but a Qi thing I thought you knew. and I dont really care your belt rank/ I though you knew/ Still cant match me, I strike, it hurts atleast double they effect/ and its true what ya'll heard, that the Wing Chun arm do 3 at the same time/ Block, Strike and the deflect/ Still making ya'll vex, aiming the neck/ still

(Chorus)

Souljah
10-01-2002, 11:23 AM
lol, how long did u spend on that?
Have you tried spittin it to the instrumental? lol

dre_doggX
10-01-2002, 02:13 PM
while is it too chessy

dre_doggX
10-02-2002, 08:18 AM
ITs it chessy, wack, funny, or what

Former castleva
10-02-2002, 09:35 AM
It´s pretty good.
That rap feeling gives a nice boost for MA attitude,making it quite ironic and comical.
I actually found myself "singing" that in my head,wondering about the rhytm.
I´d love to see Eminem performing that one.

dre_doggX
10-03-2002, 07:21 AM
I made this song from they song mad eby "Fabolous" called "Cant Deny" its like is on my first post, you can listen to it.