PDA

View Full Version : A Message From Sisuk Howard Choy - Chen Family CLF

Wu Lung
10-25-2001, 01:52 AM
The Return to the Origin Tour organized by Master Chen Yong-Fa and the King Mui Hung Sing Ancestral School is well under way. So far we have over 80 people registered and paid for the tour. We have people from all over the world including Spain, Finland, Hawaii, Canada, USA, NZ, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Poland and Australia and nearly half of them will be from Finland! Well done, Sifu Martii and Markuu!

In this tour, every participant will receive personally supervised training from Master Chen and each will received a signed Certificate of
Attendance as well as a Memorial Silver Plate for visiting the King Mui Village.

A special Bi-Si ceremony is organised for the WST Masters as Inner Chamber disciples of the Chen Family CLF and their names will be mounted on the wall of the Ancestral School in the King Mui Village. At the same ceremony, a stone tablet with the history of CLF as written by Grandmaster Chan Yiu-Chi will be installed in the forecourt of the Ancestral School. These will be historical occasions not to be missed.

Two large celebrations and Kung Fu demonstrations will take place during the tour. The first will be in Guangzhou (December 02) organised by the
Guangzhou CLF and Wushu Associations and it will not only include CLF demonstrations but also all other major Nanquan (Southern Styles) practitioners. The second will be in Xin Hui at the end of the 6 days of intensive training. We have invited all the CLF masters from the Guandong area to attend, including Futshan, Gongmun, Xinhui, Guangzhou and Hong Kong ?? the Major centres for the spread of CLF in the early
years.

There is still time to register for the trip and if you cannot make it this time, you can purchase a specially made video for the occasion. All training participants can purchase the same with their training topics included as an addition for memory aids.

Please drop me an email if you require further details.

hchoy@feng-shui-architects.com

Warm Regards,

Howard Choy

JAZA
10-25-2001, 05:28 AM
I hope they spent a good time there :)

extrajoseph
10-25-2001, 06:52 AM
I have heard that they will do up the Ancestral Hall of the Chan Clan in the village as a martial arts school again. This is the very first spot where Chan Heung first taught CLF to his clansmen. He called it the Hung Sing (Great Sage) Jo Gwoon (Ancestral School). The same Hall will also become a museum for the history of CLF and the grave of Chan Heung is just behind the village. I have not been to the King Mui Village for nearly 5 years, it is definitely worth a trip. Every CLF practitioners should visit the place as a pilgrimage if you have the opportunity. Best of luck to all the participants of this tour. Do have a good time.

Joseph