PDA

View Full Version : George W Bush to duel Saddam Hussein? I'm still asleep, aren't I?

Chang Style Novice
10-03-2002, 08:58 AM
http://salon.com/news/wire/2002/10/03/duel/index.html

Lice
10-03-2002, 09:39 AM
When I heard that, I was thinking that's the best idea I've heard so far. They could make it into the most successful pay-per-view event ever. It'd be the first one I'd pay for. I bet Bush would go for it if Saddam wagered some of his oil. :)

I can dream, can't I?

norther practitioner
10-03-2002, 09:39 AM
Thats hillarious, you know that Pres. A. Hamilton was killed in a duel.

Chang Style Novice
10-03-2002, 09:42 AM
I have to admit, the sight of those two gouging each other's eyes out would do my heart a lot of good, if only I didn't think there would be disastrously negative consequences for the world at large no matter who won.

wu_de36
10-03-2002, 10:26 AM
Hamilton was never POTUS, but he was the first secretary of the treasury:)

patriot
10-03-2002, 10:46 AM
Excellent suggestion. Sharon-Arafat should do the same.

Leonidas
10-03-2002, 10:56 AM
if it was only that simple. settling world disputes with a single deathmatch, let the politicians fight their own battles. :p

Royal Dragon
10-03-2002, 11:03 AM
Think about it guys, If Saddam won, then he'd be ruling us. But if Bush won, we get free oil.
If we go the regular military way, we win for sure, but have to install a freedom based government and just get cheaper oil. That and deal with biological terror on a mass scale.

It get's prettty sticky. Best thing to do is assasinate Saddam, and anyone that "Looks" like him.

Chang Style Novice
10-03-2002, 11:06 AM
And don't forget that Bush is basically a worthless wimp who walked out on almost his entire tour of duty with the Texas Air
Force National Gaurd, and Saddam Hussein is a ruthless military man who murdered his way to the top.

Lice
10-03-2002, 11:09 AM
Nah. I don't think they should be wagering their respective countries. Just an honor duel.

I use the word honor loosely.

Edit: And let's not forget the revenue possiblities from a worldwide pay-per-view event. It's the American way man.. :)

Royal Dragon
10-03-2002, 11:40 AM
Bush would lose. He's a feisty guy, but it's easy to be so when your in command of the most poweful military force the world has ever seen.

@PLUGO
10-03-2002, 11:51 AM
Wasn't there an MTV video to this effect... Except it was Reagan vs. errr... I forget, whatever villian of the week. Can't recall the musicians who sang for it either... must lay off of that fight pipe form I guess.... :p

Isn't it lame that dubbya has to use his Dad's Hand-me-down Arch Nemisis... he can't even sucessfully manufacter his own, 21st century Arch-Villian!!!

Osama didn't work so well either, who's interested in a duel with a guy on a dialasis machine... :rolleyes:

Lice
10-03-2002, 01:06 PM
I remember an old Genesis(or maybe just Phil Collins) video with some claymation of Reagan.. can't remember if that's the one you're thinking of though.

WinterPalm
10-03-2002, 01:14 PM
The evening is set, it's sometime early in 2003, the place is China. A neutral country with little ties to either USA or IRAQ. Bush Jr. steps into the ring wearing a karate kee and a cowboy hat. He's doing his wave to the old rich white guys in his corner and is clearly ****y.
Saddam steps out doing a boxer one two in everlast shorts and 10 oz gloves. He is clearly siked up and has been training for several months to get himself in top condition.
"This looks like it's going to be an eventful evening."
"Well Jim, you know that the stakes are quite high. Bush Jr. there has got his whole reputation riding on this as well as his dads constant bickering. While Saddam has his empire riding on this."
"Not only that but he resembles the idea that some nations are free and soverign of america. Bush Jr. also has to maintain the threat of American insanity."
"This is going to be a great evening!"

BUsh steps out with his hands up high and his swagger increased by the black belt his oil money bought riding high on his hips. Saddam is dancing around and throwing jabs, he is already sweaty but full of energy which seems surprising considering his overly hairy gut.

Somebody else can continue this...

Royal Dragon
10-03-2002, 01:28 PM
The bell rings, and BLAMMO!!, Geaorgy goes down for the count in one shot!!!!!

just then, a silent shot rings out from the upper decks, and Saddam falls to the mat, dead.

Bush's aids wake him with smelling salts and water in is face, and he stands up put's his foot on Saddams now lifeless body and victoriusly declairs that Iraque will become the next tourist attraction, complete with it's own Disney theme park and Star Bucks coffee house.

The End

Alternate endings may now be posted.

old jong
10-03-2002, 01:34 PM
Saddam was once beatenin a duel by Lyod Bridges acting as the president of the USA in Hot guns (or shots) II or something!....He ended up deep frozen and broken in small pieces like the bad terminator!

@PLUGO
10-03-2002, 01:45 PM
I remember the claymation version... but the MTV video I'm thinging about had actor lookalikes...

Frankie goes to Hollywood might have been the band?

Oh and of cours you've all seen the SOUTHPARK Movie...

Best depiction of Saddam Sodomising Satan... That's all Dubbya needs to say...

<texas Drawl>"lets bomb Saddam because he's a Devil worshiping Ho Mo!"</texas drawl>

KC Elbows
10-03-2002, 01:50 PM
BUSH: This is a time...this time...when I, as...as a member of that great national...I mean nation...I'm talking about 'merica here...when I need to...to avoid saying...sadam is...what I'm saying is...he's not my b1tch.

[advisor whispers in george's ear]

BUSH: I mean he's my b1tch.

SADAM HUSSEIN[NOT QUITE DEAD YET]: I'm not his b1tch!

BLAM! BLAM!! BLAMBLAMBLAM!!!

[SADAM DIES ON CUE]

BUSH[to rafters]: Thanks Lee Harvey...[TO CROWD]...little inside...it's...it's a little...it's not like a joke that's everyone knows.

[Advisor whispers in George's ear]

BUSH: I mean, it's an inside joke.

Lice
10-03-2002, 02:01 PM
lol @ RD & KC... Sounds like that'd be accurate to me.

TaoBoy
10-03-2002, 04:54 PM
Aah KC - you crack me up. :D

Royal Dragon
10-03-2002, 06:43 PM
KC?? What about me??? I started the joke!!!:confused:

Chang Style Novice
10-03-2002, 06:54 PM
I'd take warnings about nookyaler devices a lot more serially if there was such a thing as nookyaler devices. Resident Bush needs to embetter his vocabularial if he wants me to respect him as a liter of mints. Saddam's ability to wage biomalogical warfare on the United States lacks credulousness, in my view. The fact that the latest plan is to attack Iraq from the north, where Saddam's control is secondary to Kurdish forces doesn't do anything too alleviate my anxietousness over this admin- I mean junta's abilizy to do anything write atoll.

straight blast
10-03-2002, 06:59 PM
That I would like to see. A politician fighting his own battles. :rolleyes:

That said I think Saddam would kick nine colours of sh!t out of George. I think George is kinda like that kid at school who has a couple of big brothers to back him up but he'd soil himself if it actually came to him having to fight.

I say send the Rock in to fight Saddam. But mind you, I don't know if the Rock is interested in expanding his oil empire like Georgie...:confused:

Royal Dragon
10-03-2002, 07:02 PM
:eek:

BeiKongHui
10-04-2002, 09:22 AM
Dubya should challenge Saddam to something he actually has a chance at like a drinking contest, coke snorting or coloring in the lines. Let's face it Saddam got where he is the HARD way. Kicking the crap out of a spoiled rich boy wouldn't be a big problem for him.

WinterPalm
10-04-2002, 09:51 AM
Or they could have a series of battles on fox and call it Terrorist Vs. Terrorist. Sort of like Spy Vs. Spy. THey could do horrible things to each other and nobody would know who is right or wrong and it wouldn't matter as long as somebody died each episode.
Or Bush Jr. could act like the coyote and Saddam would be the bird he's always trying unsuccesfully trying to kill. That would be great to see Bush Jr. try and shoot a nuke at the bird and then end up riding it into space.:D

I for one would like to see the regimes in America and in Iraq changed so as to give the world some peace. No more american or other country supported terrorism. This whole thing makes Canada look bad.

Chang Style Novice
10-04-2002, 09:53 AM
Actually, Canada's looking MIGHTY GOOD to me!

FatherDog
10-04-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
Actually, Canada's looking MIGHTY GOOD to me!

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1033656145875_246/?hub=Health

Still lookin' good? ;)

Chang Style Novice
10-04-2002, 11:58 AM
Check out my other threads. I'll fit right it.

patriot
10-04-2002, 01:03 PM
George W. is a man of peace. He has been nominated for this year's Nobel Peace Prize. Past winners include Arafat.

Chang Style Novice
10-04-2002, 01:29 PM
Other past winners: Henry Kissinger!

They may as well give it to Stalin and Hitler and be done with it.

respectmankind
10-04-2002, 11:30 PM
are you insane??!?! Bush would beat the hell out of that ***. should to.

PHILBERT
10-04-2002, 11:55 PM
****, Bush would trick So**** Insane. Anyone hear that joke between the dogs?

Basically George Bush and [insert Osama or Sadam] have a challenge. They will each take a dog and breed and raise it to be this killing dog to see who could make the stronger dog. So 5 years go by and they meet. The bad dude releases this big, scary, half wolf, half pit bull dog into the ring. Bush and some Louisianian release this little toy poodle. The pit bull/wolf attacks the poodle and the poodle promptly eats it. The bad guy says "What the? We spent 5 years creating the ultimate dog." and Bush said "We spent 5 years turning a crocidile into a toy poodle."

respectmankind
10-05-2002, 12:11 AM
hahahahaha! oh wait, that was gay.

tnwingtsun
10-05-2002, 12:49 AM
George Bush a wimp you say that got off easy in the NG???

Well it was the Air NG,and he strapped himself into a F-104 Starfighter,thoses mothers go Mach 2 plus.

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/airdef/f-104.htm

"The F-104 has often been called the "missile with a man in it."

Now Chang,when is the last time you flew on of those,let alone made it through SERE school which all pilots have to go through.

His daddy flew torpedo planes into a hail storm of Japanese

AA.

He flew this plane,looks pretty lame compaired to the one his son flew, http://www.acepilots.com/planes/avenger.html

His record,http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq10-1.htm

And something they just don't hand out,http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq10-2.htm

naw,I wouldn't go so far as to say that either one is a wimp.

wall
10-05-2002, 03:51 AM
I can't believe I'm replying in this thread... ;) ....but...

MrBush, like most politicians, is really a (very important) executive-manager type, who has such a demanding schedule he is lucky if he gets a jog a day to keep the cardiovascular system working. So forget about him having any strenght nor technique, as he'd have no time nor need to do either training. I like to read about world leaders and such, and as far as I know I heard of just 2 guys who are better than your average executive at the physical stuff:
first one is Putin, the russian PM. He was a russian judo champ and black belt in judo and karate, trained with the kgb, and still today does judo and gym at least three times a week. Look at him in a shirt...you can tell.
second one is.....Saddam himself!! Yes, despite being quite old and looking rather flabby the guy apparently trains. Once a year, to commemorate his escape as a youth from (?) to (?) he crosses this river swimming.....I've seen the documentary on BBC recently, there is Saddam doing a speech followed by him jumping into a seriously evil, current swirling river and swimming across it...a good 1 mile of really evil waters! I was amazed. His bodyguards were being dragged by the current, and the boats were struggling around, and he was powering away. Weird.
MrBush is just too busy for any of that madness, and so should be. I say get the best 5 guys the US has vs the best 5 Iraq has. 1 on 1 there is too much relying on luck, what if one gets a lucky punch or something. 5 bouts would give a true result.

Wall

Chang Style Novice
10-05-2002, 05:53 AM
The truth about GWB's military record, with documentation. (http://www.awolbush.com/)