PDA

View Full Version : Chickie poo, I haver conqured prt of your internet kingdom!!!

Royal Dragon
10-03-2002, 11:09 AM
I have taken over you from, and shut it down!!! You must now bend to MY will!!! Muahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

All your users must now go here
----------------->http://www.dreamwater.net/biz/royaldragon/forumlinks.html for indoctrination!!!

Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

wushu chik
10-03-2002, 05:43 PM
Riiiight...Keep dreaming! You'll NEVER ever be able to do ANYTHING like that. Just you keep dreamin, and everything will be alright!! :rolleyes:

~Wen~

Royal Dragon
10-03-2002, 05:59 PM
What, you haven't noticed your forum has been down all day?????

wushu chik
10-03-2002, 06:15 PM
Yeah, I noticed. Not like it's gonna last forever! It'll be back up tonight or tomorrow. And, besides that, ezboard is ONLY TEMPORARY!

~Wen~

Royal Dragon
10-03-2002, 06:35 PM
Are you going to go with a professional Forum system??

If you do, I sugjest you stay away from Anyboard, I've had nothing but trouble with them. It's a cool system, but rather buggy, especially right after upgrades.

I looked at UBB Threads, and V Bulletine (KFO's system), aand I like both lot. UBB Threads allows the useres to configure their own themes, which is good.

Don't worry Chickie poo, I'll give your forum back soon, but only if you post reacent pics of your self in dainty swimwear!!:D

wushu chik
10-04-2002, 12:24 AM
I have my forum back, without having to post pics of myself!! LIFE IS GRAND!

~Wen~

dezhen2001
10-04-2002, 03:54 AM
good try RD but i don't think ANYONE is gonna see any pics like that :D

Wen: i'm doing kewl, life is cr@pping on me right now, but things happen for a reason so it's ok :) Hope you are well and all is funky :)

david