PDA

View Full Version : What is Hakka Pak Mei White Eyebrow

FIRE HAWK
10-26-2001, 09:02 AM
How is Hakka Pak Mei different than other Pak Mei styles?And do they all come from Cheung Lai Cheun ?

Shaolin Master
10-26-2001, 10:09 AM
All Bak Mei originated from Cheung Lai Chun.
Hakka Bak Mei is not a specific thing, essentially it is Bak Mei practised by those known as Hakka.
Cheung Lai Chun travelled to many places, his teachings also changed along the way. In fact he was developing as he went along as well.Not to mention he chose who to teach what and how much. Thus a lot of styles seem more simplified or less intricate. When he was younger he taught as it was, as time passed his attitudes may have changed.
Thus the variety.
The earlier the Bak Mei, typically the lesser the number forms and the more Hakka in nature. But again there is no consistency.
Hakka, commonly have short bodies and their postures reflect this (of course this not an absolute quality), power and conceptual differences also existed.
As an example Dai Sart Kuen was thought to be from Cheung Lai Chun's earlier education in Lei Ga but realistically some HK practitioners believe it to be when he did a swap in Canton later.
Sam Mun Kuen however was from his earlier education in Lei Ga.
Differences in Ying Zhao Lin Kiu and its predescessors also exist. It goes on and on. In old Hakka Bak Mei Long Ying Mo Kiu even formed part of Cheung Lai Chun's curriculum.

An old Hakka Poem states in a section something along the lines -

"All originates from the Heart but my heart you cannot see.All strikes originate from their place but their destination you cannot judge.The further I charge in the further I disappear"

CannonFist
10-26-2001, 12:32 PM
Why is it that there is this big fascination with Hakka Pak Mee as oppose to other or Cantonese Pak Mei?

How come I don't hear about "Hokkien Ang Kun" (note I have used the Fujian dialect for "Fujian Hung Kuen"). I mean the Hokkien/Fujian people don't go around saying that they have some special Hung Kuen even though Hung Hei Koon and his teacher supposedly hailed from the Fujian province.

I guess it all stems from the fact that the Hakka people are more secretive and clanish.

sui-fuw
10-27-2001, 01:10 AM
cannon,theyre not secretive,its just a version that can't be shared.we were persicuted for many years and still now.therefore we had to be different,to enhance the k.f.
most k.f styles have been manufctured now to fit with the western criteria.e.g money making scheems.
the hakka k.f can not survive the money making scheems therefore no-one will teach it unless you are hakka.which should be the no1.[rightful heir]and not money.thats why how pure it is and no its not questional.
there are 5 main style that are hakka.the rest are not.
i would say the facinastion is that its not world wide and no-one wants to show,not even for the "good of k.f".

sui-fuw
10-27-2001, 01:30 AM
shoa not all pak-mei come from him.the monk had si-hings and so did he.
he only taught his 4 yes 4 sons and they were taught 2 versions,the canton version can rule itself out,and there is no link to him or his sons,no way.
there are only 5 hakka style the rest are not.

fasinating where do you get your info from,shoa?from book or your si-fu.because anything that is documentated is from cantonese,and they wish they knew. :D

FIRE HAWK
10-27-2001, 04:48 AM
Do you mean there are five Hakka Pak Mei styles or are there five Hakka style? like Southern mantis styles Lee Gar ,Gypsy style,Lung Ying Mor Kui,i know there is a Hakka Unicorn style i have seen it and have herd of hakka Snake style and Hakka Eagle Claw style also that there is a style called Dil Gar Gao that is also a Hakka style .So what five Hakka styles are you talking about ?

tnwingtsun
10-27-2001, 04:53 AM
>shoa not all pak-mei come from him.the monk had si-hings and so did he.<

Maybe,how do you know for sure??

And if he did,which seems logical,how do you know his si-hings were better??

>and they were taught 2 versions<

How do you know this??

Shaolin Master
10-27-2001, 07:22 AM
Sui Fool,

Hakka or not Hakka, who cares.
Oh yes no written Hakka Docs because many Hakka could not read /write. (of course from teacher).
Be proud of being Hakka but do not be vain for in that way you really will not progress.
By the way, Cannon fist does practise both Hakka and Canton Bak Mei, so I guess your secret is out.

Firehawk,
Logically he means 5 Hakka Bak Mei. (Because there are many more "hakka" styles as such)

[This message was edited by Shaolin Master on 10-27-01 at 10:38 PM.]

Shaolin Master
10-27-2001, 07:46 AM
Here read about the confusing Hakka term.

http://www.acad.polyu.edu.hk/~96981339r/HagGaPeople.htm

So who is really Hakka. :-)

Ginger Fist
10-27-2001, 01:01 PM
sui-fuw u r a sack of sh*t. u dirty hakka r all racist sh*ts. hakka wish they had something, anything as hakka don't even have a country, always guest never host. ur martial arts suck, crude, incomplete, and none r yours, stolen from everyone else who only gave ur people a little bit. hakka claim to have secrets in order to hide the truth that hakka have nothing. ur women are ugly and ur food stinks honey bucket boy :) bye-bye, gui :)

Hakka Fist
10-27-2001, 04:10 PM
Shaolin Master, you know indeed much of the matter. The Hakka Pak Mei (old one's) have less forms. And we consider some Pak Mei forms to be of Lee Gar origin. The secrecy is propably a old and still continueing "disease" in the Hakka clan. This is explained because still many Hakka's feel (or are) discriminated. We added "Hakka" to our name, because my sifu is proub of being Hakka and to explain why our systeem is (little)differt from the well publiced Cantonese Pak Mei. When we are asked why our forms/names/etc are differted: we are Hakka branch. Not better (or less) just different

Hakka Fist
(www.packmeipai.nl (http://www.packmeipai.nl))

CannonFist
10-27-2001, 08:08 PM
Sui Fu: Since there are different types of Hakka, does that mean that only one specific kind of Hakka is taught the real Pak Mei. I do know about the Pak Mei that is practise in the Moi Yen (Mooi Yuen in Cantonese) village. Since Cheung Lai Chuen was not from Moi Yen, would he have taught the complete real stuff to the Hakka there? But then again you might argue that the Pak Mei may not have come from Cheung Lai Chuen.

The Moi Yen Hakka language is actually a little different from Cheung Lai Chuen's Hakka (Wai Chu if I am not mistaken).

BTW of which type of Hakka are you?

[This message was edited by CannonFist on 10-28-01 at 11:21 AM.]

fiercest tiger
10-27-2001, 09:43 PM
hi mate! one day i would like to see what the hakka forms look like compared to what clc's forms are like as in hongkong version or again guangzhou version. just looking at the pic's on the website i can tell you sup jee form that your sifu is doing, we have the same posture for so how different are you guys? ;)

maybe one day ill meet up with you guys over there! :) thanks for letting all of us know that your sifu only put hakka name infront of the bak mei name because he is proud of his hakka heritage! that clears alot of the confusion up there!! :cool:

peace

come & visit us!
http://home.iprimus.com.au/ykm
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
10-28-2001, 02:27 AM
cannon,you must know the difference since you practise both[god knows why]but i'm saying that cantonese pak mei is made up from cantonese from the long versions.these branched off totally in another direction.yes no link to clc,the cantonese claim to have the eldest son of clc's pak mei but i know otherwise.

in the sixty's moi yen was visited by a hakka village rep of clc and told them they couldn't teach it,if they did they would have to suffer the consequences.so they went out to earn money and changing the style which became the cantonese style[there was a man who's pak mei everybody feared].

sui-fuw
10-28-2001, 02:28 AM
shoa whats up your nose.i didn't know your k.f is contonese,if it is i'm sorry.

sui-fuw
10-28-2001, 02:34 AM
hakka fist if you call it a desease then you don't really know the pak mei or understand it,and why it can't be shared.
i've seen your web site,and it is very diffrent to hakka pak mei,in hk.tell me how do you know if your not been conned.you have seriouse claims.this makes you 4th generation,yes?

please to clear my doubts on you.how do you "hoy tee" in "sipp batt mor"?

[This message was edited by sui-fuw on 10-28-01 at 04:48 PM.]

LiLong
10-28-2001, 06:11 AM
I am familiar with Cheung's influence in Pak Mei. However, I can safely say that Li Long Bai Mei did not come through his lineage. My style was passed down through the Chen Village to Grandmaster Chen Meng Li, whose Greatgrandmaster was a Chen Tai Chi exponent who learned Pak Mei. There are splits in the lineage down from the monk Pak Mei, they just are not well documented. I am currently researching this lineage and hope to publish it soon. as soon as I have more conclusive information I will let everyone know.

FIRE HAWK
10-28-2001, 06:45 AM
I wonder if Cheung Lai Cheuns training brother in Pak mei white Eyebrow Lin Sang had any students .I herd Lin Sang had know students but do we really know for sure ? It would be cool if he did have students.

CannonFist
10-28-2001, 11:08 AM
Sui Fu : Interesting story about the Moi Yen hakka village. I may be planning a trip to China, and hopefully will visit Moi Yen/Kah Yen Chu, as its where my grandfather is from. So far my contact with Pak Mee from Moi Yen is through some relatives who have not live in China since the 1940s.

sui-fuw
10-28-2001, 03:00 PM
cool,cannon check up,through the old women.the men don't talk of it,but your relatives should know?don't be alarmed by the truth?if your hakka then the spirits will help you. :)[your ancestors]

sui-fuw
10-28-2001, 03:58 PM
so firehawk after all this info what does hakka mean to you?its ok if you don't want to answer?
the cantonese say we are the visitors?

FIRE HAWK
10-28-2001, 10:01 PM
I think if the Hakka Pak Mei Sifus dont want anybody to know or see there style they have the right to do so as long as the style does not die out like other styles that are lost.I must addmit that i find the Hakka styles Fascinating and to here that there are five different styles of Hakka Pak Mei is amazing the other styles of Pak Mei are great too.I am lucky that i have come incontact with a hakka person who has kindly sent me material to learn the Hakka Unicorn style this is a style that i prize and will practice it till the day i die of course i practice it to the best of my knowledge and understanding .But like the Hakka Pak Mei style i am forbbiden to reveal information about Hakka Unicorn style this i promised the Hakka sifu.

sui-fuw
10-29-2001, 01:54 AM
fire what can i say the key lin can not be taught or learnt in certain movements.only calling the spirit of key lin will help to express ones-self of the art.
it takes 12 hrs to prepare for just one dance.why?the rythem from the intruments,why?
anyone can do it,but do it well thats another thing?
sorry theres only one style of pak mei thats the guand dao in china.
there are 5 hakka styles.we originate from "hons" not the "hans"the 5 hakka styles come from the hons which are from china.

i like you,but the info you dig up is questionable.like i said nothing is documentated unless your the son of......sorry not daugter because she will marry out and the surname lost.

k.f is only a way to express,the worst thing is to emelate your si-fu.i hope this helps and hope i didn't offend you in any way :)

Ginger Fist
10-29-2001, 04:23 AM
question - how many hakka does it take 2 change a light bulb?

answer - 4 . . . 1 to lie and say he knows how 2 when he doesn't . . . 2nd to lie and say the 1st is not lying . . . 3rd to go find someone who actually knows how to change a light bulb & then come back and teach 1st 2 hakka . . . 4th to lie and say only hakka know how to change light bulb :) :) :) :) hakka bak mei, like all things hakka, stolen, incomplete, good only for hakka women with their iowa farm girl ankles :)

FIRE HAWK
10-29-2001, 04:34 AM
I hope we are talking about the same thing there is a Unicorn Dance and a Hakka Unicorn Kung fu style what i have been learning is the hakka Unicorn kung fu style and not the unicorn dance ? The Hakka Unicorn kung fu style is real cool.sui-fuw i am not offended no problem.sui-fuw in your opinion and i ask this to alot of different people what do you think the style in Malaysia called Chuka Shaolin Phoenix Eye Fist is i know it is a hakka style do you think it is a version of Chu Gar Southern Mantis and maybe mixed with Pak Mei alot of people say it resembles Pak Mei white Eyebrow?I am always open to peoples opinions.

CLOUD ONE
10-29-2001, 06:46 AM
Firehawk- I think what Sui Fuw is saying is that yes there is a kung fu system of the unicorn, but a part of that is the Unicorn Dance.
The dance itself is not set but in free expression.
Can a practiotioner have the spirit of the Unicorn? When one sees this dance with a person expressing freely then he has 'sing gung'
I have seen many, from my village from different practioners and their skill level varies.
Good luck with your unicorn kung fu. I hope you will 'sing gung' and keep it 'alive'

Yum Cha
10-29-2001, 07:53 AM
So, we have Cantonese PM that's different to Kowloon PM, that's different to Viet PM, that's different to commercial PM, that's different to.... (fill in the blank).

And of course, everybody that's part of one line knows all the secrets of the other lines...right? ;)

So, beyond ego, racism and insecurity, logically there is some interesting fact to be examined, I suspect.

Pak Mei existed before Cheung Lai Cheun (CLC), obviously. Nobody has yet "proven" that a man named "Pak Mei" really existed, beyond Chinese fairytale, that is...

Perhaps he was simply an Icon for Taoist discipline, perhaps a real warrior monk, who knows? But the style certainly came from somewhere...

CLC blended his previous studies (as already mentioned) and those of his cousin and training partner Lam Yew Gwai (Dragon Style) into his style as fundamentals to carry the "essence" of what he learned as "Pak Mei" the vessels to carry the "power" if you will. Does that make sense to any of you, my learned colleagues?

It would be interesting to hear more about these "ancient" non- Cheung Lai Cheun lineages. Can anybody name more 'ancient' lineages besides the Li Long? They say Pak Fu is related too... (please excuse my Gwai Lo Chinese...)

I believe the book by HB Un says the style he learned from the monk(s) at Ghong How Gee had no name. So, I would agree with SM that Pak Mei was named by CLC, and though the styles may be the same, the name at least is of his creation. This means little, other than that you can't trust names... Or that I've only read one book... :D

Hakka Fist, is your "Hakka" style from Cheung Lai Cheun, is yours one of the ancient lineages?

Cannon Fist, does Chau Phu teach "Hakka" Pak Mei, or is that different?

Sifu Cheung Leung and Sifu Liang both, at different times told of 3 early students of Cheung Lai Cheun:

1. Har Hon Hung
2. Yau Yen Wah (went to Malaysia)
3. Cheng Kwan Hop or Chun Wai Bok (went to VIETNAM)

Do any of these names ring a bell? SM? CF? Anybody?

Obviously, FT and YKM players know Har Hon Hung, anybody else? Do these men relate to Hakka Pak Mei at all?

FT, your boy hit town yet?

fiercest tiger
10-29-2001, 08:39 AM
yes my student is here and enjoying himself, still trying to catch up on sleep and settle in! we will catch you soon for yum cha?

later :)

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

BIU JI
10-29-2001, 03:07 PM
To excuse the pun lol! :D

sui-fuw
10-29-2001, 04:50 PM
cloud thats what i mean,well said.

fire can't talk of chu gar.unless you are chu gar.its a rule and can't get into debate about it.so,are you chu gar?sorry. :)

sui-fuw
10-29-2001, 05:11 PM
yum in hakka pak mei...the shoulders of a pantha[pow]the belly of the dragon[lung tuwe]legs of a horse[ma guok].....just a taste,the hands can be anything,thats how its evolved from gwang doa 5 animals[expressions]
you see the human body can be pushed passed it limits with expression[speed,power,agility and so forth]
ykm is not related directly.hakka forms are shorter than ykm and do not stick to the parameters of gwang dao pak mei.
it is impossible to conquer all levels,however it is possible to conquer oneself,learn all the forms you may,it will always boil down to quality.
you may ask how can i teach?you can't.quality can not be taught only to express and show this to student.
but then again its all bull sh!t.so have fun :)

Hakka Fist
10-29-2001, 10:08 PM
Yum Cha, we are also from the lineage of Cheung Lai Chun. Our grandmaster Lee Sai Keung was a student of Cheung Lai Chun. We heard that Cheung Lai Chun in the beginning learned "Shaolin kungfu", only later he heard of his master Chuk Fat Wan that the art was created by Pak Mei. So in honor of Pak Mei he (re)named the style Pak Mei Pai. He wasn't told earlier because the styl was "forbidden". Even in those days secrets enough.

Hakka Fist
(www.packmeipai.nl (http://www.packmeipai.nl))

fiercest tiger
10-29-2001, 11:18 PM
i thought its head of the leopard, back of the tiger, waist of the dragon, legs of the horse?

also lung yuil-fu bo for the stance and waist training! :)

also i recieved your gift, thankyou although i wasnt expecting that! :confused: nice , but i thought maybe something kung fu would have been better!

is there an address i can send you something? and no its not my hand :D :p

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
10-30-2001, 02:28 AM
f.t,not in hakka shoulders of panther or leopard,and yesback of tiger i don't know the head of leopard,but there are a few more.

the gift i hope you like it.it is something of k.f you have to look closely[hidden].but it was a present to me and now to you.i hope you will pass it to some-one else for its not to keep sorry,and not to a student,if you can understand? :)

if i e-mail you an adress,please please please can you send me your hand,preferably the left one :D :D :D :D :D
no i'll keep my id to myself thanks :p

p.s i miss battling with you,your the only challenge,please go back and play you old cat :)

CLOUD ONE
10-30-2001, 02:56 AM
How about a 'belly of a pig' :D
or 'bald as a coot'
Sorry F.T only joking!!! Keep your hair on!!! :D :D :D :D ;)

CannonFist
10-30-2001, 03:02 AM
Yum Cha: Chau Phu's Pak Mei lineage comes from Chang Wai Bok (or Chang Hoi Ming). Chang Wai Bok is Hakka but he taught in Vietnam. Chang Wai Bok was originally a Bak Sing Choy Lee Fut practitioner but he lost in a challenge match and as a result decided to branch out to Pak Mei. He found that Pak Mei was more suitable for himself as he never lost any matches again. The Pak Mei in Vietnam can be traced to three main lineages, namely Chang Wai Bok, Lai Kwai and Wong Yeu Kong. All of them are Hakka. I was told back in those times its rare for non Hakka to learn Pak Mei.

Chau Phu's other lineage is from Cheung Ping Lam. Cheung Ping Lam mentioned that he himself was still a little kid when Chang Wai Bok was learning with his dad, Cheung Lai Chuen. So this gives a little indication of the period that Chang Wai Bok was learning with CLC.

Yum Cha
10-30-2001, 04:39 AM
Cannon,
thanks for confirming what I understood to be accurate. Yes, I think there is a fundamental difference between the early students of Cheung Lai Cheun, and those taught when Cheung Lai Cheun's sons were of age. A young man teaches different than an older one. That would account for the closeness in our styles. Give Chau Phu my regards next time you see him.

Sui Fuw,
It all sounds like the Pak Mei I know. I concur with your comment, "learn all the forms you may,it will always boil down to quality." Pak Mei lives in the execution, not in the patterns, from my experience.

People talk about the "Old way" and the "New way" of doing Pak Mei. The new way is more complicated, the patterns are longer, from what I understand.

Is Gwang doa, Guangzhou in Hakka dialect, or is my ignorance showing?

There is a pattern called Ng Yang, 5 Animals, or 5 ways, is that of any relevance?

Hakka Fist, thanks for the info.

FT, call me for lunch when you come into the City. Anybody else?

fiercest tiger
10-30-2001, 06:34 AM
i am too old to fight, lol but i do miss those days! :( im sorry i cant give my left hand as i can only give you my love...does that matter? :p

cloud baby ive grown my hair back do you wanna see a picture of me with hair?

as for animal parts in oz we have changed the postures to head of a koala bear, back of an achidna(sp), waist of a possum, legs of a kangaroo. vision used is of a fly!!

is this near hakka principles? love and respect FT! :D

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
10-30-2001, 03:40 PM
yummy what philosophy would you say?alot of hakka women wedded vietnamese men,but very few hakka men wedded vietnamese women,thats why i ask.the movements are very simlar,however not the same.do you do sock sao,been fa in sap batt mor or greater still lin fa soa?

yes gwang dao=guangzhou

sorry don't know of ng yang?

are you anything to do with f.t like a si-hing?i thought ykm is gwang dao?

fiercest tiger
10-30-2001, 11:06 PM
all i can say is ykm from my teacher is very close to the way that seng sifu teaches the person yum cha! They trace there lineage back to HA HON HUNG our g/master. my sifu helped seng sifu when he arrived in australia also seng helped us too. he is an uncle to me, unfortunately there was a fall out as usual when things are to good to be true and they have a few different ways and versions of things as well as we do.

its the way its taught and the way its recieved at the end!

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

Yum Cha
10-31-2001, 02:41 AM
>do you do sock sao,been fa in sap batt mor or greater still lin fa soa?<

I can't answer that question. I learn by watching, without language. Explain, and I'll do my best.

I am friends with FT, I studied YKM with the same Sifu at the same time, but when that Sifu retired, I went to study with Sifu Seng. The old Sifu had me pour tea for the new one. In those days FT was my Si Di.

If he called me Si Hing, I would be honoured by the courtesy. FT has made a good study and demonstrated a devotion to his Sifu and style. Our styles are different now however.

fiercest tiger
10-31-2001, 07:43 AM
si hing yes if you are ykm but know you have gone to the dark side! hahahah very true my friend...

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
11-01-2001, 03:29 AM
yummy,f.t what philosophy do you follow?

Yum Cha
11-01-2001, 04:15 AM
Sui Fuw, I'm not sure I understand your question?

Spiritual philosophy or training philosophy?

Or are you refering to something else?

fiercest tiger
11-01-2001, 06:08 AM
daoist philosphy and buddhist too, well i try to!

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

Shaolin Master
11-01-2001, 06:23 AM
Buddhist too ! :D hehe..Welcome

Yum Cha
11-01-2001, 06:25 AM
Gee FT,
I guess that would make me a know-it-all, because everything I know, I know already, I just have to have the clarity of mind to realise I know it.

Then again, is what I know anything to know at all, or just my view of the common experience we all share?

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Shaolin Master
11-01-2001, 08:13 AM
so what your saying is "you know everything but at the same time you know nothing".....or vice versa

:D

Yum Cha
11-01-2001, 08:20 AM
EXACTLY!

I try to keep my karma from running over my dogma.

:cool:

sui-fuw
11-01-2001, 12:53 PM
well i'd like to hear from the k.f philosophy not the philosophy of how one's live their lives?
"i" is a very strong desription,therefore training that "i" would be more simplar to ask? :)

f.t there is something facinating about your family background that i keep visualising,on how you came about doing any k.f at all,care to share?or how feirce you got?you have a rare passion for a gwai-lo[that you use to be] :)

fiercest tiger
11-01-2001, 01:14 PM
did i mention i LOVE U!

i have a passion for kung fu and chinese culture, i havent gotten the language down pat like SM but i will succeed!

im not fierce, im determined in kung fu and life... :p

i am a hum sup gwa lo :D

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
11-01-2001, 01:41 PM
like i onced asked learn i ergue you,the mandrin language not cantonese it will make sense?

i would like to know you before you started k.f care to share?[family background] :)

fiercest tiger
11-01-2001, 11:46 PM
austarlian born in an white australian family.

always been a sports minded person, playing rugby league and union. got into martial arts at 8 judo, i think my mother wanted to wear me out or get me outta the house..lol

that got me into karate,ninja,aikido,iado,hapkido,wingchun,thaiboxi ng, then the ultmaite yau kung mun by the age of 15-16. i fell in love with the asian theme at an early age, my father use to get me bruce lee vids and all that stuff. but for some reason i liked the culture and the pholosphy or think methods!

my sifu used to say im more chinese then gwa lo, or he would say im a chinese trapped in a gwa lo body!! hahaha it used to make me laugh when he say that!

so basically ive always been competative in all my training if it was ring fighting or on the footy oval. :)

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

sui-fuw
11-02-2001, 04:18 AM
i knew it,thats why i thought you were chinese :) the first time we all came on.lol

hak-ga what do you think this means?if you guess right i'll tell you the history of hk :)

BIU JI
11-02-2001, 04:50 AM
I wonder! You stated at the begining of this thread that the hakka pakmei is no secret only it can't be shared ! Well I wonder just what the fu(k you are doing on here then?! What , just to stroke yourself over your perceived "ELITE STATUS" in the sth kung fu community.

You're the only one impressed with your secret, riduled bablings, oh except your f@g friend clown 1 maybe ,althought that doesn't add up to much !! Maybe you should get off your fat @ss and actually train, stay off that "Hakka" website it's got you thinking you're hakka.
You're so full of sh!t it's not even interesting! Wanker!!!

fiercest tiger
11-02-2001, 04:55 AM
i thought it meant northern guest am i wrong?

probably :eek:

come & visit us!
yaukungmun@hotmail.com

strangecaptain
11-02-2001, 06:45 AM
I thought it meant something approximating "the traveling family".

CLOUD ONE
11-02-2001, 11:37 AM
What's got up your nose?
If anything it should be your SIFU who gets off his fat arse and trains!!!

There are really no bad students only bad teachers!!!!

sui-fuw
11-02-2001, 01:14 PM
bui i see your point,sorry,see ya :)

BIU JI
11-02-2001, 03:32 PM
Don't be sorry sui , you can't help it !

Ginger Fist
11-03-2001, 01:12 AM
biu ji, of course he's full of sh*t, he's a
p)ussy hakka boy and like the best of his people he's a star honey pot boy as well. slogging around all that sh*t & p)iss day in & day out made him into the man he is today. a very sh*tty man indeed :) hey hey susie-foo, name 1 of the schools u claim to have closed down. since they're no longer operating u won't be giving away any secrets :)