PDA

View Full Version : advice please

Master_Dragon
10-05-2002, 12:36 AM
I need some advice on this: A couple of weeks ago I catched a cold, normally it would be gone in a few days but I keep going to school and work. I'm also alergic to dust (and they have a lot of that on my work). But I only have trouble with that when I'm having a cold like now. You probably understand that I'm in a circle that keeps me sick. The coughing and sneezing is less then a week ago. My mom says that I should see a docter but my opinion is that I just have to rest and go to school and work when I get better because when I am better I don't notice anything with the dust. I reported sick on my work today and I think that I'm feeling much better on monday when I rested enough in this weekend. What do you think I should do? I really need the advice because I want to train. I haven't done that for 3 weeks now.

TkdWarrior
10-05-2002, 12:49 AM
hmm u need rest... rite...
if u r alrite and dust doesn't seems to effect u then it's not allergy.
i hav allergy to wooden dust and spiceces(indian food very spicy, so whenever my mom cooks i hav to go out)...i can tell u how big pain is this allergy thing...
r u a doctor?? No
then better consult a doctor he might be able to give u good advice...
-TkdWarrior-

Master_Dragon
10-05-2002, 12:56 AM
the dust does affect me but only on moments when I'm vulnereble to it like now. I only have trouble with it when I'm feeling sick already. that's why I don't think it's an allergy.