PDA

View Full Version : Washington DC guys...

Merryprankster
10-05-2002, 06:06 AM
I am going to be stuck in DC all columbus day weekend. While I don't have a venue for beating each other up ;) might it be possible to at least talk about a get together of some kind? As I've mentioned before, the only venue I can think of is 3rd Power Gym in Adams Morgan, but I don't know them very well. I might be able to con Khun Kao into letting us come play--it might give his guys a charge to spar some other type of stylists.

Any thoughts from anybody else?

No_Know
10-05-2002, 12:25 PM
I No_Know of places. -ish however if you can get a few ideas I'll work with what 's best for you.

Where will you be. Is it a place you can meet withothers to talk? If there are places to work with others find out that.

The Addams Morgan place or this other mention I'd be willing to look for them to get together-ish. More responses would further guide your topic. I'm fairly willing to be there Columbus Day Weekend.

As long as one is aware.

Stranger
10-06-2002, 09:48 AM
I won't be in town, but thanks for extending the invitation.

LEGEND
10-06-2002, 02:10 PM
Hey Merry...Virginia Martial Arts is free on Sats...go to their website...I was suppose to hang with Khun Kao on Sunday classes in RESTON...but I my hangover was too much.

No_Know
10-06-2002, 02:48 PM
There's Carter Barron (it's outside), Waterside mall. Outside square to meet or inside. Near escalators. UDC Physical Education building has a matt floor and walls room one level down. Undetermined when that weeken they are open.