PDA

View Full Version : Multiple opponents in NHB?

Chang Style Novice
10-05-2002, 04:49 PM
The idea is simplicity itself, and would (sorta) end once and for all the arguements about what strategies are best for fighting mulitple opponents besides "haul ass."

Get a couple or more tomato cans; for the sake of arguement, lets say me, Ralek, and possible another guy, and put 'em in the octogon with a top contender or champion. Same rules apply as ever, put in as many refs as neccesary to keep things safe.

Whattaya think?

jon
10-06-2002, 12:05 AM
lol i can see the headlines now.
BJJ exponent brutaly kicked to death in the octagon by twelve relentless fourteen year old Thaiboxers in UFC 24 'Family affair'.

I think the idea of team battles could be funny.
Or even free for all with about 5 different people.
Or perhaps they could play some sick form of musical chairs where the loser is set upon by the rest of the pack?
How about handicap matches? You have to fight Mike Tyson but luckily he can only bite now thanks to a set of handcufs.
I also long for man vs beast matches where some poor fool is set upon by a large cat and then trys to defend himself poorly as the feline rips him limb from limb.
mmmmmm Roman Circus :cool:

friday
10-06-2002, 12:36 AM
hmmmm on a serious note tho' there have been black mkt videos available for real live ppl being locked in cages with wild beasts such as tigers and being filmed killed and eaten by them. :(