PDA

View Full Version : mike casto

3step
10-07-2002, 09:12 PM
i recently met met/trained with guro mike casto at a jkd class in nashville. he has good skill and teaches a good class. he was also a super nice guy. if you ever get the chance to meet him, do so.

AndyM
10-10-2002, 05:51 PM
Hi 3step,

I haven't had the chance to train with Mike yet, but I've bumped into him on other forums. Yeah, he seems like a nice guy, and nows his schitt to boot!

jmdrake
10-11-2002, 08:22 AM
Hello 3step,

You're in Nashville? No kidding. So am I. Who hosted the seminar?

Regards,

John M. Drake

ghoyd
10-14-2002, 09:52 PM
Mike IS a great guy. I've trained with him several times.

I'm sure he'll find this thread eventually. He's like a martial arts gypsie. He will go anywhere to train. It shows too, because he is a wealth of knowledge.

Gary Hoyd
COMBATIVE SOLUTIONS - INDIANA
http://www.geocities.com/ghoyd/

pesilat
10-15-2002, 09:37 AM
LOL ... well, I found this only because AndyM brought it to my attention on another forum we're on :)

I probably won't be around this forum much ... it's a little outside of my primary interests. But I'll probably swing by on occasion and see if anything catches my eye :)

I'm guessing that 3step = David, right?

All I can say is ... wow ... I'm flattered :)

I'm in Dayton, OH right now and about to head down to Louisville and move my stuff into my new apartment. I look forward to hooking up with Gary (ghoyd) and David (if that's you) again in the (hopefully) not-too-distant future :)

Take care and feel free to e-mail me (address is available in my profile).

Mike

3step
10-15-2002, 12:11 PM
mike, you guessed my true identity.
talk to you soon.:)