PDA

View Full Version : BJJ vs. Kung Fu: an analytical perspective

Ralek
10-08-2002, 06:51 PM
I'm leaving kung fu online. I really don't have any interest in posting anymore or fighting kung fu fighters. I have a totally new interest.

This is just my last post. Bye ^_^

Ryu
10-08-2002, 06:53 PM
Ni bai tsuh a! Bu shang hua la!

(are you really leaving? :D Nah... we'll miss you.)

Ryu

WinterPalm
10-08-2002, 06:54 PM
Who are you and why do we care?

Martial Joe
10-08-2002, 06:58 PM
Ralek, you have said this like 4 times already.

Ralek
10-08-2002, 07:03 PM
Who am I? I am RALEK the one who has posted here for the past 2 years and has fought Shaolin Tiger in a challenge match and spared his life 3 times when he got tired and had to take rest breaks. And i am the one who started a serious discussion on the benefits of watching anime to increase your fighting ability just like Carlos Newton does in the UFC and once When i used the name "Rolls" i caused every post on the first page to have my name in the Subject line, that was right befroe i got banned for the first time. And i am the one who was able to troll budokan one last time and make him explode and try to convince me that shotokan karate guys watch anime too. And i am the one who challenged JF Spring then when he didn't show i found a "john Springer" on an internet search phone directory and called his house and left messages, then the phone number no longer exsisted on the 3rd call.

That is who i am.

this is really my last post.

Ralek
10-08-2002, 07:06 PM
^_^

KungFuGuy!
10-08-2002, 08:40 PM
Who are you and why do we care?

Chang Style Novice
10-08-2002, 08:53 PM
I don't think this is the Ralek we know. He spelled both "analytical" and "perspective" correctly.

Xebsball
10-08-2002, 08:55 PM
He hasnt been the same since he made his last come back :(

TaoBoy
10-08-2002, 08:58 PM
I smell cabbage.

No_Know
10-08-2002, 09:00 PM
BJJ in Frederick, MD (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16395)

SevenStar
10-08-2002, 11:18 PM
baka

I think ralek is leaving us to pursue his studies in Japanese. either that or he's starting an anime club. heaven forbid he's actually started training somewhere.

vingtsunstudent
10-09-2002, 12:52 AM
i think he just hasn't got the time anymore after adding an extra couple of streets to his paper run, you must please remember that it does cost lots of money to go to japan and play video games.
for all us loveable aussies, raleks cousins can be found collecting trolleys at all the major shopping centres, where they are saving up to be able to afford bicycles so as to have their own paper runs and buy bjj videos and conquer the free world.
unfortunately for me ralek, you leaving is like the day they finished up sienfeld - nothing left worth laughing at now.
vts

Ish
10-09-2002, 05:10 AM
i doubt he's really going, at most mabe just starting again with a new name

Sho
10-09-2002, 07:15 AM
he's in love!

jon
10-09-2002, 07:22 AM
So how long are you going for this time Ralek?
You know we all miss you when your not around.

While your training pop in a copy of Virtua Fighter 4 and try to master the dealy combos of 'Shun Di'. Then combine that with the unstoppable power of 'Vanessa' and you have one heck of a drunken bar brawler. Think about it Ralek you could be the king!!!

Plus im still waiting on the button combination for that submission escape in UFC on Xbox.

All that being said please dont leave us like this!!!
We need you Ralek, you keep us sane and remind us of just how silly we all really are.

Dont be gone long... OK???

NPMantis
10-09-2002, 11:29 AM
Hoe will we ever survive without Ralek to show us the light?

Ps. what's your new interest? Have you discovered your small ding dong is for more than just going to the toilet with?

Budokan
10-09-2002, 12:19 PM
Rolls will be back. Much like a cancre sore on a dog's a$$ he always returns....

I just hope he has better material in his new incarnation.

SifuAbel
10-09-2002, 03:09 PM
Maybe ralek would be more at home over at mcdojo.com. There seems to be a lot of like minded people over there (no offense KC, Asia). Lots and lots of la-hooo Za-hers just like him.

Qi dup
10-09-2002, 03:49 PM
you knw, Ralek really expended in depth lately, even being able to poke fun at himsel. I have a feelig theres probobly two differenet Ralek's we've come to know her, drunk Ralek and sober Ralek.

And just think, he's only 19, imagine how good he'll be when he's twenty five:) I've never understood why people say that they are leaving and don't just go? Either way, RIP Ralek.

Arioch7
10-09-2002, 04:29 PM
Anime... training? LOL! I like Anime myself, maybe I will go watch Akira and train!

Great troll man, I actually got a laugh out of it! :D

PHILBERT
10-09-2002, 05:07 PM
2 months at most.

anton
10-10-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Ralek
Who am I? I am RALEK the one who has posted here for the past 2 years and has fought Shaolin Tiger in a challenge match and spared his life 3 times when he got tired and had to take rest breaks. And i am the one who started a serious discussion on the benefits of watching anime to increase your fighting ability just like Carlos Newton does in the UFC and once When i used the name "Rolls" i caused every post on the first page to have my name in the Subject line, that was right befroe i got banned for the first time. And i am the one who was able to troll budokan one last time and make him explode and try to convince me that shotokan karate guys watch anime too. And i am the one who challenged JF Spring then when he didn't show i found a "john Springer" on an internet search phone directory and called his house and left messages, then the phone number no longer exsisted on the 3rd call.

That is who i am.

this is really my last post.

This is was meant to be Russel Crowe's dying speech in Gladiator, but it didn't make the final cut.

PHILBERT
10-10-2002, 10:04 PM
If it had been in the movie, perhaps it would of been a good film then.

SifuAbel
10-10-2002, 11:32 PM
Somebody get this boy some lithium and the # of a good shrink.