PDA

View Full Version : Choy Lee Fut video clips

Mika
10-09-2002, 08:47 AM
Kung Fu aficionados,

If you have ever wondered what real Choy Lee Fut looks like, check out the Grandmaster, Chen Yong Fa, demonstrate a few techniques at www.clfma.com. It does not get any better than that.
These clips - and there are more coming - serve as guidelines and are a great source of inspiration and motivation to all students of the style.
I strongly encourage other stylists to see the clips as well.
Have a good one:)

Mika

JAZA
10-09-2002, 08:53 AM
de donde eres Mika??

Fu-Pow
10-09-2002, 10:08 AM
If you have ever wondered what real Choy Lee Fut looks like, check out the Grandmaster, Chen Yong Fa, demonstrate a few techniques at www.clfma.com. It does not get any better than that.

I know what real CLF looks like because my Sifu does it.... hehehe. Thanks to Sifu Chen for putting his stuff out there. I hope we can do something similar on our website in the future.

NorthernMantis
10-09-2002, 12:22 PM
lol so what does fake clf look like?

extrajoseph
10-09-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by NorthernMantis
lol so what does fake clf look like?

Answer: "Like fake NorthernMantis?"

:D

Drake
10-09-2002, 03:19 PM
Gods I love CLF... :D

Drake~

NorthernMantis
10-09-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by extrajoseph

Answer: "Like fake NorthernMantis?"

:D

lol nice one :D

Mika
10-10-2002, 10:26 AM
There are many among us who have not ever seen Choy Lee Fut Kung Fu but would like to see it. That's what I meant by directing people to the clips to "see real Choy Lee Fut".

Those of us who are fortunate enough that we don't have to wonder and read books and try to guess what the techniques look and feel like by trying to encrypt the sometimes very elaborate discussions on this and other forums concerning various Choy Lee Fut techniques, should be willing to help those who are genuinely interested in Choy Lee Fut but do not have the opportunity provided for them to practice the art. These video clips are about the best way to show someone what Choy Lee Fut looks like.

Take care,

Mika

Hansson
10-10-2002, 03:22 PM
Actually, I can only find one clip and that is not working (under quick links>downloads).

Am I blind or something? :)

desertwingchun2
10-10-2002, 03:46 PM
Mika - Thank you for sharing those clips. I am one of the people who wondered what cho lee fut looked like. The only experience i had was seeing some in my extended kung fu family practice an arm drill at the local ihop. So again thanks for sharing
-David

Fu-Pow
10-10-2002, 04:13 PM
Thank you for sharing those clips. I am one of the people who wondered what cho lee fut looked like. The only experience i had was seeing some in my extended kung fu family practice an arm drill at the local ihop. So again thanks for sharing

"Cho" lee fut is pretty cool too. hehe

Mika
10-11-2002, 11:27 AM
Log on to www.clfma.com., then sign in (if you are not a member it shouldn't take you more than a minute to become one), click on the "Masters Series" under the picture of our Grandmaster, and you will have two choices (Part 1 or Part 2), with two one-minute video clips on each one.

Let me know if this helped or not.

Mika