PDA

View Full Version : LMAO!!!The things they try to sell to fat,little,and lazy people of America!!!

Viper555
10-09-2002, 09:16 PM
The following is a video that is on sale at johnsonsmith.com under the security section.I found the promises it made in the sales pitch hilarious.Those poor fat lazy slobs who think that by watching this they will become invincible.I wonder how many people this video will get killed??ROFLMFAO!!!!!
Street Safe Video

Item No. 5320

You'll Be Amazed At How Fast You Can Learn It!

Now you can easily "take down" trained boxers, Karate black belt masters & street thugs twice your size...even if you've never been in a real fight before in your life! Wouldn't you like to have the confidence in knowing without question that you can "neutralize" the threat of physical assault by criminal scum as easily as you would squash a fly? You've never heard about Paul Vunak, but the SEALs, FBI, CIA & a dozen police SWAT teams have. The U.S. Navy SEALS brought him in to teach his unique system after an exhaustive worldwide search for the best hand-to-hand combat system in existence. The SEALs aren't interested in learning complicated martial arts like Karate or Tae Kwon Do. All that fancy kicking & hacking may look scary, but it doesn't work on the battlefield...or in the street. Paul followed only one rule when choosing the moves he would use in his simplified hand-to-hand system: It had to work 100% of the time in street fights...where there are no rules. As a result, there are only 8 moves total. All of them are unbelievably effective, & all can be learned & mastered in only a matter of hours. You don't have to be quick, or coordinated, or even in decent physical shape. You don't need to train constantly to become a master. Women, grandmothers, even children have learned it. A thousand guys smaller & weaker than you have learned it, too. Almost overnight. You'll feel confident using Paul's system even after a single lesson. This video is all you'll need & should be the most intense & enlightening hour you'll spend in front of a T.V.! Everything is broken down into its most easily-learned form. In fact, you'll have enough powerful know-how after just one viewing to increase your natural fighting ability by 200%...instantly! Paul even took the time to show you real-life examples in order to remove any doubt you may have as to how to use your new skill in the real world. Isn't it time for you to decide that you're not going to "run scared?" Isn't it time to really know how to protect yourself so you can walk the streets with confidence? But, hurry. We have been told that the military may not want this information available to the public for very much longer! 60 min. See video policy on the Customer Service Page.

$39.98

This item is in stock.

Chang Style Novice
10-09-2002, 09:18 PM
8 moves? What a ridiculous waste of time and effort. I'll turn you into an indestructible fighting machine and UFC champion with just 1/2 a technique.

(I gotta hold something back so the student will never kill the master)

Ryu
10-09-2002, 09:20 PM
Unfortunately, these ads really go overboard. Paul himself doesn't like it and has posted articles both in print and on the internet that the ad makes ridiculous claims about him.

Paul is a very knowledgable fighter, and one that has been in the JKD community for a long time. I myself have trained and sparred with him.

Ryu

Chang Style Novice
10-09-2002, 09:22 PM
So I gotta ask, what are the 8 techs?

Ryu
10-09-2002, 09:24 PM
Haven't seen the video, but it's probably the "RAT" program stuff.

Chang Style Novice
10-09-2002, 09:27 PM
Somebody (I think you) mentioned that before, and I asked about it but I still don't know what it is.

I can almost believe that 8 well chosen, simple techniques could give nearly anyone a chance to get away from a semi-competent, intoxicated aggressor.

Ryu
10-09-2002, 09:31 PM
The RAT program consists of interception tactics (jeet teks, finger jabs, hook kicks, etc. Filipino destructions) The straight blast, and close quarter tools like headbutts, elbows, and knees. etc.

I think the 8 tools of the "street safe" video
are simple tools that aren't really the "core" of his stuff...... I think I actually saw the vid a long time ago (I take back that I didn't see it.)

If I can remember right it's stuff like
finger jab
oblique kick
shin kick
elbow
knee
cupped hand
headbutt
etc.
etc...
can't really remember :)

Ryu

Chang Style Novice
10-09-2002, 09:33 PM
Sounds like a good start, to my non-streetfightin' self.

PHILBERT
10-09-2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Viper555
...You've never heard about Paul Vunak...

Yes I have...:confused:

Whats the URL to the video?

Ford Prefect
10-10-2002, 05:19 AM
Ryu's right. Paul has no control over the ads that TRS makes for his tapes. He's legit though.

Former castleva
10-10-2002, 05:52 AM
Wow,i really wonder how they got or even dare to put Vunak´s name under that saviour system...

Viper555
10-10-2002, 09:42 AM
Go to johnsonsmith.com and go to security,the video is on the first page.

Waidan
10-10-2002, 04:53 PM
If I was a SEAL, I'd totally buy that video. This is, btw, the first time I've heard TKD described as overly complicated.