PDA

View Full Version : HungKaiVun on Jerry Springer?

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-10-2002, 07:43 AM
HungKaiVun challenges a paraplegic to a wheel chair sparring contest as a means of validating his kung fu skills and against what Northern kung fu can do. He expressed that he would physically get into a wheel chair and go one on one with the paraplegic.

The paraplegic is none other than myself Ego Maximus who has suffered severe spinal injuries following a motor vehicle that also resulted in losing the use of my legs. I have since been confined to a motorized wheel chair and require constant medical attention from my nurse Katrina.

HungKaiVun on the other hand has been practicing his kung fu skills against a wooden dummy but has doubts that he would come out on top against me. He also claims to have studied Hung Gar and appeared to be very sure of himself at first but as our conversation progressed, he started having doubts about his own lineage.

What has the Southern Kung Fu world come to, when a strapping lad needs to prove himself against a cripple! For the benefit of an international audience on this forum, who thinks HungKaiVun should duke it out on Jerry Springer?

chen zhen
10-12-2002, 11:11 AM
You should quit smoking that ****, it's not good for ya

;) :D

HuangKaiVun
10-12-2002, 01:05 PM
Good luck with your injuries, Ego.

I hope that you continue with your progress - medical and martial.

Should you wish to come by and visit me, you will always be welcome at my school.

And should you ever make the invitation to meet me on your terms, I would gladly agree to the terms if the timing is right.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-12-2002, 05:03 PM
Chen zhen:

Smoking that sh1t? It's all well under control, I'm a user not an abuser.

HuangKaiVun:

Thanks for your kind thoughts. I did read on another post that you were setting up a kung fu school. All the best with your new venture.

chen zhen
10-13-2002, 10:51 AM
Just so you know, Ego, I wasn't being unfriendly or anything, I'm just joking around.
;)

HuangKaiVun
10-13-2002, 08:52 PM
You're welcome, Ego.

But know this: I have absolutely NO DOUBTS about my lineage and will put the brunt of my sparring ability behind it.

Those who wish to call me into question can do so in person if they wish.

CHS
10-14-2002, 04:39 PM
When is your MA school opening? Do you have a date?

HuangKaiVun
10-14-2002, 05:26 PM
My school is opening in Chandler, Arizona - corner of Dobson and Warner Streets.

We are in the same complex as the "C-Fu Gourmet restaurant" and the "Chandler Justice Court". There's no sign there yet, but there will be. It'll be big and blue and lit up.

We have tentatively scheduled grand openings for 10/26 and 11/2.

The school itself will be open probably after 10/26.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-15-2002, 02:19 AM
HuangkaiVun:

Looks like the consensus view of this forum is for you to appear on Jerry Springer. Maybe you could get some international coverage of your kung fu school.

Chenzhun:

You could have fooled me. There are too many people on this forum who take southern kung fu seriously. You're obviously wiser than the average sheep.

HuangKaiVun
10-15-2002, 10:55 AM
Yes, let's you and me appear on Jerry Springer.

I want you to DEMONSTRATE TO THE WORLD how fake my Southern AND Northern kung fu is.

You asked for it. Let's make it happen.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-16-2002, 05:55 AM
HuangKaiVun:

And the world would see what southern kung fu is about? Sparring with a cripple in a wheel chair who has sufferred spinal trauma, having mastered your art against a wooden dummy.

Nevertheless, the consensus view on this forum is for you to demonstrate your southern hand on Jerry Springer against a cripple. Surely you'll win lots of new students for you kung fu school.

But watch out for those bouncers there, thery're neither wooden or crippled.

HuangKaiVun
10-16-2002, 09:32 AM
In all my years of kung fu, I have never met a more arrogant and STUPID nonmartial artist than you.

You should be THANKFUL God chose to take your legs from you. Your lack of ambulation - and the excuses that stem from it - serve as your ultimate defense against the evil cowardly statements you make on a daily basis.

Had you your legs, you'd be facing me in a challenge match. You can speculate about the outcome of that as you wish, but the truth is that you'd be in for a real FIGHT. That's what happens to fools like you who talk way too much trash.

Know that I'm not the only one who'd have loved to have faced you in a gongsau challenge match. All the Southern Chinese kung fu stylists you say have no ability would loved to have fight you. You say their style sucks - they'll come up with guys to prove it wrong. Wanna meet them in person? I can arrange that.

Ultimately, you can STILL face me on YOUR terms if you wish. You have CHOSEN to walk away as you always have - even BEFORE you had your injury.

You have my contact information, and you can come see me any time you like. I don't expect to see yours, as you're a coward of the worst order.

Or you can call me on these claims and come SEE ME in person. Let's do it.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-18-2002, 05:43 AM
HuangKaiVun:

Although I have been crippled I, against all my doctors advice would accept your challenge. I am not afraid and don't for one second think that an able bodied person like you can bully and talk bad about someone just because of their physical disabilities.

Accordingly, the only place befitting of such a rediculous match intended to prove your worth is on Jerry Springer. This is the opinion of those who view this forum, just look at the results! Book us in and I will be there and the international community can see what a great martial artist you are beating up on a cripple in a wheel chair.

I do not fight a fight knowing that I would lose. For your information, the moment you issued the challenge I had won. All my years in martial arts I had not come up against someone as stupind as you.

Like I said earlier, I hate your style but accept the possibility you're interlectually handicaped or just misguided and would continue to treat you as a friend. As a friend to another I say this - if you follow through with your challenge there is no telling what else you'll lose, what's left of your reputation, your new kung fu school. The founders of the styles would wish to have their ashes flushed down the loo rather than to see some clown of a martial artist fight a cripple!

I'm sorry if these words sound harsh to you but I don't want to see you lose the little you have left. It's better a warning from a friend than a kiss from an enemy.

In future please think before you write.

Jables
10-18-2002, 06:52 AM
In future please think before you write.

Hypocrite.

jon
10-19-2002, 12:49 AM
Well that just about crosses the line for me...
Just when i think i couldnt possibly hear anymore stupidity or random ignorence i stumble upon this thread. Luckily my faith has been restored and i now KNOW that there will always be something even dumber and more insane to brighten up my day.

I mean REALLY its come to challenging a guy in a wheelchair to a fight on an international television show:rolleyes:
I mean ive heard of going overboard but THIS...

Have you NEVER heard of simply agreeing to dissagree?
It go's basicaly like this...
Your both acting compleatly insanely. As a result ive decided to dissagree with the approch both of you have taken. Due to the fact that my opinion is of about as much wieght to you as yours is to me... There really aint nowhere to go from here:( Guess we just have to end disscussion and get on with our lives.

Ego doesnt like Southern Kung Fu. Have any of you stopped to think about just why you should care about proving its worth to him? Do you really think it would make any difference?

I think you should both go on Jerry Springer and explain to each other your morbid facination with proving your respective points.
You both remind me of an old married couple who love to argue for the pure sake of it, both knowing another argument is right around the corner anyway.

Having said all that this thread really IS hugely entertaining, its like watching two performing seals. You know that neither has the slightest idea WHY there doing what they do but they just try so DARN hard anyway.
So please carry on and let the rest of us bear witness to your unleashing your caged fury at a monitor and a bunch of text.

HuangKaiVun
10-21-2002, 09:53 AM
"beating up on a cripple in a wheel chair"

Well said, Ego.

You have admitted your defeat to me, and you're finished. Nor will you find somebody to fight me in your stead.

Because of your blunt honesty about your inability to do kung fu, you have gained my full respect for the first time. This battle is over.

Anybody else who wants a piece of me can face me if they wish.

illusionfist
10-21-2002, 12:13 PM
Actually i see no point in putting this on Jerry Springer. There is nothing wackier than KFO.

HKV- why are you so hell bent on fighting folks these days?

Nick Lo
10-21-2002, 01:48 PM
I been asleep what, a month?
Man, I need a new alarm clock!

Down to business.
Everyone hates Ego, but he's the "Iron Sheik" of KFO. He's a cheerleader, a very smart one. Wrestling may be entertainment for drunken trailor trash, and Texans - wait, is there a difference? - but they do understand people & the mentality (or lack thereof) of the masses. A hero's not going to get any applause unless there's a villain he's gotta fight. Enter the Ego.

Sadly enough, in this case I've gotta agree with the old lug. :o

To answer illusionfist's question - and I know you're Texan, so I'll use small words - Huang's a small man with small genitalia ("bait n tackle" for you Texans). Huang likes picking fights he thinks he can win. It's one part small man mentality, one part knowing that the aggressive person in a fight gets a small measure of respect. Not to mention the fact that if he volunteers to fight then obviously he's attempted to develop some sort of skills from all those videos he watches. :rolleyes:

In otherwords:

Pick a fight with a nameless troll who admits no kung fu, because apparently he's got none to use. :rolleyes:

Pick a fight with a wheelchair bound troll, because he's got half as many weapons. :rolleyes:

Pick a fight with anonymous people, because obviously they don't want to be known, so obviously they won't show up, obviously meaning an easy win due to forfeit. :rolleyes:

Pick a fight period, because of course that means you're confident that you have some sort of fighting ability whatsoever; albeit admittedly gleamed from books and videos. :rolleyes:

You've been talking even more and more since I've been gone; Huang.

Some gems:

- "I've seen a book on mantis, so my mantis is very combat effective."

- "I took a hung gar class, so I've now got hung gar to use against you in a fight."

- "My (nonexistant) sifu (who doesn't know as much as me) made an offhand comment about Hsing Yi once, so my hsing yi will surely defeat every other traditional guy in the US."

- "I got my a$$ handed to me by some frauds so that means non of you real deal traditional guys will have a chance."

- "I knew a guy, who knew a guy, who did bagua, so my bagua is street lethal."

What the he|| is that cr@p? The delusions never seem to cease.

Keep deluding yourself you're as good as bruce lee short, little, video-watching, stick boy.

Keep deluding yourself that you've got all this kung fu ability short, little, video-watching, stick boy.

Keep deluding yourself that your VCR sea-foo is just as good (or better) than real deal legits; short, little, video-watching, stick boy.

Keep deluding yourself and your poor gwai lo associates that you know what you're talking about; short, little, video-watching, stick boy.

Keep deluding yourself that you know any kung fu whatsoever short little stick boy.

Huang I am soooo envious of your lineage. What I wouldn't give to learn from such greats as Panther, NTSC, Tuttle, and YMAA publications. :cool:

A quick question: "Instead of bye'ing to your sifu, do you just memorize his ISBN?" :rolleyes:

Just when you thought it was safe to be a kung fu fraud..... :eek: Huang, and just like a p0rn star:

I'm cccccuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiinnnnnggggg!!! :D

wushu chik
10-21-2002, 06:30 PM
This is what I get from this thread. Everyone LOVES picking on Haung. Why? Because they have NOTHING better to do with their days and think that him spouting off is funny. Personally, I think you're all pathetic. Especially Nick.

Haung~ Get over it. Practice your kung fu, live your life, and don't WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK.

Illusionfist~ You're one of the raddest people I know! Keep up the good work! You've got RAD kung fu, and a personality like mine....what more could a person ask for!!

Nick~ Get over yourself. You're a piece of sh!t, AT BEST. You think by dragging others down, and calling them names, and trying to hurt their ego is fun, all intended to make you feel better about your pathetic self. I'm so d@mn tired of you thinking you're better than everyone else. You won't tell hardly anything about yourself, yet you sit here and pass judgement on everyone else.

Anyways, enough of my rant!! Have a great day!

~Wen~

illusionfist
10-21-2002, 07:15 PM
Nick- keep deluding yourself by thinking you actually have a frame of reference to which you can base all your crap from. I understand that you can't do gung fu because you are too busy riding around on a big stick and talking like you have a concussion. Get a life BRA.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-23-2002, 06:57 AM
HuangKaiVun,

So this is how you win your sparring matches -by declaring your victory even before the contest begins.

Like I said earlier and for the benefit of eveyone on this forum. I have accepted your challenge and I will again reinstate my acceptance of your challenge on this post if you had misunderstood me the first time.

Proceed to book us a time slot on Jerry Spinger and I will see you lose the little reputation you have left.

You do have a choice to pull out, thus admitimg to your stupidity in challenging a cripple to a hand to hand match and make a public apology to all who do Hung Gar for putting your own ego before the reputation of your style. But it is unreasonable to declare your own victory.

Enemies of you (not I) might delight to seeing how much you are willing to lose and how much left you have to lose. In either case, I hope you'll be more prepared to answer some of the more difficult questions your students may have at your kung fu school.

Unless I hear from you again, I assume the match is still on.

Serpent
10-23-2002, 11:13 PM
Hey Huang, how you been, you insecure wee midget, you?

Just thought I'd let you know, Ego_Extraordinaire is actually a fat, ugly Australian dude called Kelvin Chan. He's not wheelchair bound and his kung fu is awful.

Still, he could probably still beat you in a challenge, even if he was in a wheelchair. Even your great violin skills would be unlikely to save you.

Just thought you should be brought up to speed.

Feel free to carry on, however, as this thread is certainly cheering me up.

KrAzy FiLiPino
10-23-2002, 11:39 PM
http://www.geocities.com/goktimus/index.html

Just thought I'd let you know, Ego_Extraordinaire is actually a fat, ugly Australian dude called Kelvin Chan. He's not wheelchair bound and his kung fu is awful.

Don't pay attention to him Huang. He's in Oz not NJ. Kinda looks like Sammo Hung.;)

joedoe
10-23-2002, 11:48 PM
Kelvin, you suck :D:D:D:D:D

desertwingchun2
10-24-2002, 12:17 AM
Alter-ego ???

diego
10-24-2002, 12:49 AM
No matter how much of an idiot i feel you are ego, i do think this is a nice and simple explanation on repetition of skills!.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* When you're in a fight, you often become confused and disorientated. How can you remember all these complex manuevres in a fight?
By making the moves become your second nature. Impossible? No. There is a difference between understanding a concept and knowing it. Understanding comes after some consideration - some thought. Knowledge comes immediately - without prethought, like an instinct.
This works with the acquisition of all concepts, not just martial arts.
Let's make comparisons and examine some other examples of how this works:

Language acquisition - You can tell if someone is a learner of a language based on how much time he/she spends on thinking about language production. Often the language production is slow and very deliberate - they're basically translating their thoughts before they utter them. As one becomes more proficient in that language, production can be made with minimal prethought. Production increases and thinking about it decreases.

Logic acquisition - Remember when you first learned to count? You'd get a question like, "there are three apples in a basket and John comes along and puts in four more apples. How many apples are there now in the basket?" Then you'd start counting one by one on your fingers, "one... two... three..." Of course, as this understanding of arithmetic becomes knowledge, you can do it instincively.

|||||||||||||||||| 3 + 4 = ? ||||||||||||||||||
Seven of course. But did you notice how the answer came to you instantly, whereas an infant would have taken longer.
The same applies with martial arts. A random punch thrown can be instinctively countered with a block, hook and/or grapple, followed up by a counter-offensive - all within a millisecond's worth of response time.
How is this achieved in martial arts? Through training and practise. A martial artist repeating the same move over and over again is similar to a child chanting the multiplication table repeatedly.

|||||||||||||||||| 3 x 4 = ? ||||||||||||||||||
See what I mean? ^_^

jon
10-24-2002, 05:30 AM
Usualy when no one listens to me i find it slightly annoying, it makes me feel all silly and insignificant.
In the case of this thread however...
Im *so* glad no one listened, this is absolutely freaking hillarious.

I propose a new challenge.
You *both* go in wheelchairs, as per your own agreement. Come on now, no one is backing out!
Jerry (well probarly Steve) will then wheel you both to individual shaply inclined ramps, both pointing towards each other.
After you are both in postion and ready, they let you go (well shove you).
You both hurtle towards each other at breath taking speed before crashing into each other in a heap of twisted metal and ruined flesh on the floor. All the cheers and applause and of course the constant JERRY JERRY JERRY would be yours to cherrish as the paramedics scrapped your twised remains from the stage floor.

Well at least thats the mental image *I* have of your little errrr *debate*;)

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-24-2002, 07:18 AM
Guys,

If HuangKaiVun believes your post about me being goktimus, he'll never front up to this challenge. As it is he has done nothing but try to back out the contest of his own creation.

But he'll never have to face an able bodied goktimus who trains kung fu. All he'll need to face is the Ego in a wheel chair. As i have said before I'm not goktimus and do not keep a web page on the net.

Should the match take place on Jerry Springer, you and the rest of the world will see the physical identity of Ego Maximus. Simply vote YES! and don't deny yourself of what you want to see.

Good suggestion Jon, I have survived a car accident and should surely survive a wheelchair collison. As we speak, HuangKaiVun must be conditioning his head on a wooden dummy.

HuangKaiVun
10-24-2002, 02:20 PM
You all - Nick, Ego, Serpent, Mat, Ironfist, anerlich, etc . . . can walk through my school door anytime and beat me down if you can.

I wish all of you the best of luck.

Daredevil
10-24-2002, 03:21 PM
This is ****ing ridiculous.

What are you guys smoking?

Serpent
10-24-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by HuangKaiVun
You all - Nick, Ego, Serpent, Mat, Ironfist, anerlich, etc . . . can walk through my school door anytime and beat me down if you can.

I wish all of you the best of luck.

So you are backing down then, Huang?

joedoe
10-24-2002, 05:26 PM
Forget the UFC, Pride, Vale Tudo etc - wheelchair fights are brutal. :D

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-25-2002, 05:28 AM
Basically HungKaiVun has two options and to make things easy for him.

a) Front up to the challenge he laid down before me and appear with me on Jerry Springer to go on a one-on-one wheel chair match

b) Back down from his own challenge and confirm our belief that he is nothing but a yella chicken who victimizes those he feels he can pick on.

For either option and regardless of the outcome of the match on Jerry Springer should it take place, HuangKaiVun must

1) apologize to the public for intimidating a cripple to take up his challenge and

2) apologize to all Hung Gar players for putting his pride above common sense and giving the style a bad name on this forum and/or on national television.

I think this is fair and reasonable. So put your votes in and get the sparring started!

HuangKaiVun
10-25-2002, 12:45 PM
You're the one who started this thread, Ego. So stop apologizing for starting this.

You have my contact information.

You've already admitted your eventual defeat, and that of whoever else you'd bring to me.

Until somebody walks through that door representing you, I'm finished with this.

Find something else more productive to do with your time.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-25-2002, 06:51 PM
HuangKaiVun,

Yes I started this thread in response to the challenge you proposed to me.

Yes I nominated The Jerry Springer show to host this contest for very appropriate reasons.

and yes you said you'll spar with me on my terms. I have stated my terms but all you've done is try to squrm your way out like a pathethic little worm and have the nerve to declare your own victory.

On the other hand, dispite my disabilities, I will be representing myself. So Mr. wooden dummy sifu, do you have what it takes to follow the contest through?

What are the students at your school going to say about their brave sifu who declined to front up to his own challenge and against a cripple in a wheel chair?

Like I have pointed out earlier you have options (a) or (b). But start by apologizing to us all and we might decide to show a bit of kindness to a raving fool like you.

Put your votes in people and get the sparring started.

HuangKaiVun
10-25-2002, 09:15 PM
Then put in a vote for ME.

I'll face you anywhere anytime - including on national TV on Jerry Springer.

You started this with your flames and evil, and you'll end it with your actions. Bring Springer to me and I'll meet with you on the show.

I'm 100% willing to stake my professional reputation against your claims that Southern kung fu is absolute crap.

You have bitten more than you can possibly swallow.

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-26-2002, 07:24 AM
HuangKaiVun,

For the benefit of all on this forum, just to get things clear, you are finally prepared to physically get into a wheel chair and go one-on-one with a cripple who is confined to an electric wheel chair on national television.

Over 92% of the viewers of this forum would want to see this - that was the last time I looked at the polling results.

Then book us a time slot on the show and get the sparring started.

sweaty_dog
10-26-2002, 11:45 AM
Ego by Wheelie, round 1.

chen zhen
10-27-2002, 11:51 AM
You could do it on the Jacka-s-s show instead. Then Ego could also do some stunts flying off a ramp with his wheelchair. That would be hilarious :D

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-28-2002, 05:14 AM
Chen zhen,

It is hard enough for HunagKaiVun to front up to one challenge. I have heard nothing at all from him since raved on about putting 100% of his professional reputation on the line. He's nothing but all talk.

Geezer
10-28-2002, 10:05 AM
Tentigers wrote,

Ego, just out of curiosity, for how long did you study Hung-Ga, and Wing Chun. You seem to claim some sort of experience. Is this true? What forms have you learned? I will not ask under whom, it doesn't matter. I was just curious as to what you are basing these opinions on.

Ego wrote,
As a rule of thumb, if you train diligently in a style and if that style is worth its salt and if that teaching is geared towards self defence, you'll not need more than 2 years to be quite proficient, 4 years to be extremely good and anything more, you should be able to take down most instructors from other schools with ease.

Ego wrote,
The number of forms, it depends on what each form intends to cover. It is unnecessary to have the forms coving all the possible combinations. Just the concepts and the students should be able to work out the rest.

Ego wrote,

I hope this answers your questions.

Ego, how far did you make in your WCK training SLT, CK, BJ, answering this directly would be better for me to understand where you're coming from.????????

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-30-2002, 05:32 AM
Geezer:

As you know, I could go on at length about my kung fu training before my car accident but I am not some one who would blow my own horn.

The point here is I am now a cripple in a wheel chair - can you visualize that in your mind right now? a cripple sitting in a wheel chair. If you can, now picture this, an instructor who has opened a new kung fu school in Arizona and who claims to have trained in Hung gar and other styles comes to me, to challenge, one on one in a hand to hand sparring match to test his skills. A kung fu instructor asking for a cripple for a kung fu lesson!

Now I ask you this, if what I have been saying on the forum so far had not reached so deep and so directly into the heart of what kung fu is all about, then why, my friend, why would I be issued this challenge?

Now let me ask you this, what the fcuk do you mean by, "where you're coming from?" are you trying to be a troll? because no one I mean no one, not even a 4'5'' midgit has underestimated my prowess in kung fu.

Now let me tell you this, the vast majority of the people on this forum understand what I'm saying and the vast majority want to see this match take place. So don't try to be funny by being a troll. we all hate trolls.

Now understand this, that midgit has done nothing but back out from his own challenge time and again. If he doesn't confirm a time for us to appear on national television for the sparring match in 3 days from now, he'll have proven that he's nothing more than a pensioner doing the chicken dance.

Geezer
10-30-2002, 06:30 AM
Ego Wrote,

Now let me ask you this, what the fcuk do you mean by, "where you're coming from?" are you trying to be a troll? because no one I mean no one, not even a 4'5'' midgit has underestimated my prowess in kung fu.

Now let me tell you this, the vast majority of the people on this forum understand what I'm saying and the vast majority want to see this match take place. So don't try to be funny by being a troll. we all hate trolls.

Now understand this, that midgit has done nothing but back out from his own challenge time and again. If he doesn't confirm a time for us to appear on national television for the sparring match in 3 days from now, he'll have proven that he's nothing more than a pensioner doing the chicken dance.

Geezer Wrote,

Ego, how far did you make in your WCK training SLT, CK, BJ, answering this directly would be better for me to understand where you're coming from.????????

Did you find the question that confusing?, I asked where you had made it to in your WCK SLT, CK or BJ, please answer the simple question.

You found offence in this "answering this directly would be better for me to understand where you're coming from".
If that is the case let me ask you again, What Stage Had You Made It To In You're WCK SLT, CK Or BJ???????????

Please don't change the subject because I care only for an answer to my question, nothing more, nothing less.!!!!!!!!

Ego_Extrodinaire
10-31-2002, 06:27 AM
Geezer,

I think I've covered what you asked in a previous post. It is just so amazing that after all the tough talk, Hungkaivun is just another no show.

But I think it is fair that we give him 2 more days to consider responding to his own challenge.

In any case, we should be expecting an apology for putting his pride before the reputation of your southern styles. If he is a man, he should be submitting a public apology asap.

Geezer
10-31-2002, 06:39 AM
Ego Wrote>

I think I've covered what you asked in a previous post. It is just so amazing that after all the tough talk, Hungkaivun is just another no show.

Please direct me to your answer to my question regarding, where you made it in your Wing Chun KUen Training.

Was It SLT:confused:

Was It CK:confused:

Was It BJ:confused:

Now all you have to do is copy and paste and you can put your answer next to the one you want!!!!!!!;)

Ego_Extrodinaire
11-01-2002, 04:28 AM
Geezer,

What do your abreviations mean? My training in Wing Chun was very limited. If I add up all the lessons to the schools I had been to, possibly about 4 months tops. During that time I was travelling around to different schools wing chun(s) included to try out their hand. My comments in saying that Northern is superior to southern is not merely from one saprring match or sparring match with the students from one school. There is enough in this to say that the outcome had much to do with the style factor.

Furthermore, I wasn't about to waste my time with styles that were inferior to the ones I was learning. Wing Chun is one of them. Won't you do the same if you were in my position?

Now where is this HuangKaiVun. Sad to say, I don't think he'll be coming back to this forum. He's got his tail tucked in between his legs.

Geezer
11-01-2002, 06:34 AM
Ego Wrote>

What do your abreviations mean? My training in Wing Chun was very limited. If I add up all the lessons to the schools I had been to, possibly about 4 months tops. During that time I was travelling around to different schools wing chun(s) included to try out their hand.

WCK=WING CHUN KUEN

SLT=SIL LIM TAO

CK=CHUM KIU

BJ=BIU JE

In your time training WCK where did you make it to:confused:
Once again the question is a very simple one, and I only care about an answer to MY question;)

HuangKaiVun
11-01-2002, 01:47 PM
I sit in Chandler Arizona, Ego, awaiting your offer to bring Springer to me.

I am a sifu and have a business to run. Thus I'll fight you - or any idiot you bring to me - ANYTIME.

My contact information: Huang's Kung Fu Academy, 2051 W Warner, Suite 5. That's where my school is. Send Jerry Springer to this address and I'll appear on the show to prove you wrong in person.

Of course, Ego won't reveal where he lives or works. That's because he's cowering in fear at the prospect of facing me - even on national television.

I want to see this jerk put up his contact information - or send a TV crew to my door.

Ego_Extrodinaire
11-01-2002, 04:37 PM
Geezer:

I only did a few lessons of WCK so I didn't learn much from attending the class training. During the free sparring sessions I got the better of the instructors who have been training a lot more than I have. So I left that school as it had nothing further to teach me.

SLT is a hard one to make an accurate assessment of. This is because people tend to associate themselves with Shaolin. Some are more traditional, some mix in with kick boxing and wrestling but mostly kick boxing. So it depends on what they mix in ans how hard they train you get a mixed quality of fighters. I just go to these schools now and then to spar with the people there.

I don't know what Chum Kui and BJ are.

HuangKaiVun:

Jerry needs two consenting adults to appear on the show. I've already submitted a proposal as soon as I realised that over 80% of the viewers of this forum wanted to see you spar against a cripple. The ball is in your court as I'm sure Jerry is eager to receive your confirmation. You can always reach me on my email address.

I am unemployed at the moment and it would be out of pride rather than good sense to splash one's residential address on a public forum. Do you not agree?

HuangKaiVun
11-01-2002, 09:55 PM
Send him over.

You brought this fight to me, I'll not back down.

See you in person soon.

Ego_Extrodinaire
11-02-2002, 04:39 AM
HuangKaiVun,

Jerry has been informed of the challenge you proposed to me. All he needs now is a confirmation from you.

Just one more thing, are you bringing your own wheel chair or do I need to lend you my older one? I can bring a stretcher for you just in case things get to rough for the sifu to handle.

wushu chik
11-02-2002, 04:16 PM
Ego....I personally think that your name says it all. Why don't you go on jerry yourself, and cry to him about how awful you've been treated by Huang. This is getting absolutely rediculous. JERRY SPRINGER?? Personally, NOW I think you're more of a glory hound and and as$hole than anything. If you weren't such a coward, you'd go meet Huang yourself instead of having to get Jerry Springer, who's a d@mn joke, to get in the middle of it.

Huang.....Don't be such a dumbas$. Stop posting all your information, because that's making YOU look very much of an as$hole too!

Why don't you two stop egging each other one, and just face that fact that NEITHER one of you is going to fight, and that this is all a bunch of bs? It is not entertaining, it's pretty stupid, and personally, you both are VERY much egotistic and cowardly, at the same time. Get over yourselves, and each other, and just face the fact that neither one of you have a leg to stand on with your arguments!

~Wen~

Ego_Extrodinaire
11-02-2002, 07:34 PM
Wushu Chik,

I forgive what you say about me because you've joined in late in this discussion and you might be a hot tempered red head. I set up this post because Huang challenged to fight me one on one.

A agree with you that Huang's challenge seemed ridiculous and quite frankly I scarcely believe it myself. For a sifu who proposed to (that's the sad part) physically get into a wheel chair to spar with a parapledgic to test out his kung fu skills can only take place on a venue like the Jerry springer show. Tell me, which dojo, boxing ring or any other martial arts body would host a contest like this. They will be a laughing stock of all time!

Personally I'll hate to be in the position of HunagKaiVun right now, trying to explain to his students why he proposed such a challenge in the first place and after many attempt at backing out he finally decided that the best thing to do (to save face) was to front up to his own challenge and go on national TV on the Springer show.

Don't you think that for a sifu like HuangKaiVun, he is putting his own ego and prode before the reputation of his style and that of his students. If I were a student of his school, I would personally be so ashamed of sifu.

With that said, most people on this forum like to see that match take place. Jerry has been maded aware of Hunag's challenge and now we ( Jerry and I) are waiting on Huang to confirm that he will indeed come on to the show.

wushu chik
11-02-2002, 07:39 PM
Well, personally, from what I have heard, you are nothing but a troll, and that you have made this OBSURD challenge in order to bring Huang out, to see if he is in fact, a fake.

I don't know if it's true, nor do i care....but this is really stupid, and you both are showing how IMMATURE and idiotic you both are!!

Just my opinion....

~Wen~

Ego_Extrodinaire
11-02-2002, 11:55 PM
Wushu chik

And personally, I also have heard people say that I am nothing more than a troll. What do you think?

As for bringing Huang out to see if he is genuine (I am one to give the benefit of the doubt), I have said to Huang that I treat him as a friend and understand that he is very passionate about the styles he has studied. However, he did persist with proposing the challenge on a number of occasions which I have accepted at a venue appropriate of its absurdity.

I have even highlighted to Huang of the consequences he might face should he a) go through with it or b) back down. It was his choice as far as I know to go through with the challenge. Unlike you, I am a caring person but I cannot stop someone from flaunting their reputation and throwing it to the wind. I personally feel sorry for his students who have to live with the actions of sifu. But eveyone has their free will and Huang has made his decision.

As we see today, the death of one's reputation attracts the media to fee on, like vultures circling over carrion and picking the scraps off the bones. His actions have attracted much attention on this forum and received some negative comments from others and yourself.

I do think that Huang should make a public apology as he could tarnish the reputation of the style he trains in. However, I am not one who is afraid of facing Huang as rightousness is on my side. How this episode plays out is now entirely in his court.

As a general observation, you do say quite a lot for someone who doesn't care.

HuangKaiVun
11-03-2002, 09:22 AM
Why SHOULDN'T I post my information, wushuchik?

I am a professional school owner. Other sifus have their addresses up on websites for students to find them. They even have maps that point to where their schools are.

The last thing I'll do is apologize for calling Ego out to back up his flames in person. I won't be pushed around by anybody who seeks to degrade me and my business. Ego brought this fight to me, and I'll defend myself against him and anybody else that thinks he can take me down.

I just rolled (sparred/grappled/groundfought with an incoming student yesterday, and I'll roll with anybody who walks through my door. That's why my address is up there. If you are going to flame me, let's see if you can back it up with physical action.

Because Ego has never really trained in his life, he doesn't understand that not ALL southern kung fu is as useless as he says it is. Not only that, he doesn't realize that a challenge match usually doesn't end in injury or blood. I fight these matches day in and day out, against my students and against people who aren't. NEVER has it ended in bloodshed.

Ego wouldn't know this, of course. What do you expect from somebody that supposedly trained in Wing Chun for 4 months and doesn't even know what WCK or Chum Kiu are? That's like living in the US and asking "What is the English language?"

I'll wait for Jerry Springer to show up, and I'll enjoy the publicity. As I said, SEND HIM OVER.

Ego_Extrodinaire
11-04-2002, 06:59 AM
HuangKaiVun

Listen to wushu chik who says you're a$$hole, dumb joke, dumb a$$ and a d@mn joke. The reason is because you've been issuing absurd challenges on the web and not front up to your own challenges. For a sifu, you behave very immaturely. With this sort of attitude, your ancestors would wish you flush away their ashes than have them on your shrine.

How do you answer your students when they ask why sifu commands so little respect on a southern kung fu forum? Do you wrestle them to the ground like what you did to the beginner. Well it is a progression from playing with wooden dummies and blow up dolls.

All you need to do is call Jerry to confirm your appearence on national tv at a time of your choosing. Have you done it? I think not as if you did I would have received a response.

Are you CHICKEN?

sweaty_dog
11-04-2002, 09:49 AM
HKV, I think you are getting trolled very hard. Ego should post a photo of himself in his wheelchair with a sign saying "Ego extraordinaire" and the date if he expects this to have any credibility. If I were you I would go on the Springer show just for a laugh, but then I don't have a school to run.

Ego, if you are trolling (I think you are) then you are a sad, sad man, and I would venture to add that there are actual paraplegics who would probably own you.

Having said that, I am really hoping to see you both on Jerry Springer one day.

wushu chik
11-04-2002, 07:12 PM
http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=17417

LOVE THE WHEELCHAIR EGO!!! Soon, one day, you'll find someone that get's sick and tired of your bullsh!t & probably end up putting you in the hospital!!

Huang....read, search, and enjoy!

~Wen~

Ego_Extrodinaire
11-05-2002, 03:09 AM
Sweatydog,

It's no use, I am the manisfestation of HKV's very own ego which he has finally found. He has flaunted me like a wild beast and has now allowed me to take control of him. Sweatydog - I own HVK.

If I tell him to train his snake thrust on a blow up dummy or train himself with a wooden dummy, he will obey. If I tell him to do the chicken dance, he will dress up in yellow feathers and do the chicken dance. If I ask him to roll and beg like a poodle, he will roll and beg like a poodle.

However, I have given him the key to free himself of me. Just apologize to the kung fu community for behaving unsifu like but unfortunately that is the path for a man.

Wushu chik,

If you want to, get in line. HKV if he dares would be trying to do just that on national tv. Are you also going to make an appearence on the Springer show? Perhaps your ego has also finally found you.

friday
11-05-2002, 03:35 AM
hmmm...:) this anti-trolling is so much fun.
hey everyone u have to read that thread where goki slowly transforms into ego extra-ordinary. its pretty funny. and its just so coincidental that woooo the website posted has goktimus primo or whatever on it.

i can see he is still in denial of his alter-ego Ego ;). yeahhh i know Ego buddy...i said i wouldn't read your posts but surely even u wouldn't deny this luvly opportunity to rub your nose in the ground even more??? besides i kinda think you like this sort of thing u know. good publicity for chifley and your teaching career and martial arts stuff.

i just got kinda sick of u doing your spiel southern kf this southern kf that. Have fun trolling ;).

TIger Hand
11-05-2002, 05:16 AM
Thanks friday for the webpage of our dear friend Ego the "BUTHEAD"

Hey Ego/Goktimus/Kelvin-

Your stances are pretty bad. Even for northern KF stylist.

Tell me how are you able to kick with that belly gut of yours hanging out??????

wushu chik
11-05-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Ego_Extrodinaire
Wushu chik,

If you want to, get in line. HKV if he dares would be trying to do just that on national tv. Are you also going to make an appearence on the Springer show? Perhaps your ego has also finally found you.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H AH AH AH AHA HA HAAH AHA HA HAAH AHA HA HA AHAH AHA HA HAAH AHA. Why would I waste my time going on the JERRY SPRINGER show, to find you probably wouldn't bother to show up! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH AH AH AH AH HA HA AHA AHA AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .

Oh, and my "Ego" as you put it, isn't about this ;). You are just trying to TROLL everyone now!!! Go away!

~Wen~

Ego_Extrodinaire
11-08-2002, 04:12 AM
All:

I have waited very patiently and I have had no response from HungKaiVun or from Jerry that he has confirmed a date for his appearence. I am at this stage very disappointed that tough words are all he has.

The rest of you seem to be having fun tormenting your whipping boy Goktimus. Go ahead, I find your comments rather amusing, but I did a search on Goktimus and he doesn't seem to be positng on this forum anymore. In fact he's got his own forum on his web page. So I do not know what you're getting out of posting something that he's not even reading. Maybe you should troll on his forum.

WuShu chik, can I join your forum on Fu-Ragz.com, I have a lot to say. I could make myself feel very at home there. hahahahahahahahahahaha.

friday
11-08-2002, 08:05 AM
Ego you should really post your things on that thread that exposes you rather than this one. that way u can keep that thread alive so ppl won't waste time talking to u. and ppl can see how goki became Ego in there. :)

and if u want ppl to think u live in new jersey... u gotta watch the times u post. and one other thing...in part i feel sorry for that episode u experienced with your jap gf but i mean on the other hand...u act like such a jerk to a lot of ppl. i guess its bad karma allll the way. get wat u dish out.

u noticed how since i've posted your bs your threads are now dropping lower and lower. let the ppl judge who u r. ;) don't feel so sorry for the paying out of goki. after all he wo'nt know about it as u said yourself he doesn't post here anymore. but u do. and u are kelvin chan and also goki primo. so it must drive u up the wall. While Ego continues to post. i'll continue to reveal who u are so ppl won't fall for the same bs u try to rope everyone into.

:)

wushu chik
11-08-2002, 01:37 PM
WuShu chik, can I join your forum on Fu-Ragz.com, I have a lot to say. I could make myself feel very at home there. hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Go ahead Ego....no worries. You get out of line, I'll ban ya!!! So, if you'd like to, go ahead!

~Wen~

HuangKaiVun
11-08-2002, 02:26 PM
Ego, I'm WAITING.

Your two good legs against mine.

Ego_Extrodinaire
11-08-2002, 04:24 PM
HuangKaiVun,

I've done all I can. It's now all up to you. You have to call Jerry to fix a time for our appearence on his show.

HuangKaiVun
11-08-2002, 05:08 PM
what a god**** waste of human flesh you are, Ego.

still waiting.

zzz.

Ego_Extrodinaire
11-08-2002, 05:50 PM
HuangKaiVun,

Lets face it, you are just to chicken to front up to your own challenge. Me, Jerry, this forum and the international comunity are all waiting for you to pick up the phone and contact Jerry.

Are you going to disappoint everyone and admit to the fact that southern kung fu in the hands of the able is no match for northern kung fu in the hands of the disabled?

How do you answer your students when they ask you this question?

Maybe you can start by saying that you are very very sorry.

HuangKaiVun
11-10-2002, 12:37 PM
I'll never apologize to you, Ego.

And you can always meet me at:

Huang's Kung Fu Academy
2051 W. Warner Road Suite 5.
Chandler AZ 85224.

My door will ALWAYS be open for you to test hands, and you can bring Springer to my door to me if you'd like. In fact, you can bring whoever you want to me as well.

Of course, I've got guts enough to post my information for you to come at me. This is the 2nd time I've done this.

You don't even know what your real name is, and you don't even have a real life address. That's why you keep running away from me. COWARD.

There's no sense in calling Springer because we all know that you'll never show up anyway.

Come to my school anytime, guest.

Ego_Extrodinaire
11-11-2002, 07:08 AM
HuangKaivun

"I'll never apologize to you, Ego."

If you had read what I said, you are to apologize to the hung gar community for flaunting your pride and behaving unsifu like. I don't care if or not you apologize to me because you don't represent me. Get the point?

"My door will ALWAYS be open for you to test hands, and you can bring Springer to my door to me if you'd like. In fact, you can bring whoever you want to me as well. "

I know you said you run a professional kung fu school. But issuing a sparring challenge against a cripple can only take place on a ridiculous show like Jerry Springer's. He doesn't come to you, we go to him. You are not a super star and you're not that important for national tv to come to you. Get the point?

"Of course, I've got guts enough to post my information for you to come at me. This is the 2nd time I've done this. "

Some people like WuShu chik think you're stupid. I do too, flaunting your school on a public forum.

"You don't even know what your real name is, and you don't even have a real life address. That's why you keep running away from me. COWARD. "

I'm right here. Jerry knows I'll be on the show if you decide to pick up the phone and confirm you appearence. You can call me a coward, but I'm the one who called you a yellow breasted chicken first and one who does the chicken dance.

"There's no sense in calling Springer because we all know that you'll never show up anyway. "

Why don't you call Jerry and find out for yourself. We'll prove you wrong. If you've got the guts to pick up the phone. I dare you to CHICKEN!!!!!

"Come to my school anytime, guest."

We all shall see what your southern hand is really worth on national tv. There's an old saying southern hand, northern legs. I've lost my legs and you'll still too chicken to challenge my northern hands. Finally, do you need a wheel chair, I can lend you one. In fact you can use mine and I'll use one of my older models. How's that as a gesture to a friend?

wushu chik
11-11-2002, 06:02 PM
Some people like WuShu chik think you're stupid. I do too, flaunting your school on a public forum.

Hmmmm, I seem to recall calling BOTH OF YOU STUPID. So don't even try to make me out the bad person in this. Actually, Huang isn't all that bad of a guy, i've spoken to him thru email a few times before. He just thinks outside the circle...and that's really HARD for lots of people on here to deal with.

BUT YOU, on the other hand, are no more than a troll, and I have nothing to say to you but that! Although, you try to hard to be an arrogant fukwit. At least Xie Li Wong and Ralek didn't try, but they still (especially XLW) beats you in the trolling game every time. You're still a loser, anyway you look at it. ;)

~Wen~

Ego_Extrodinaire
11-13-2002, 04:58 AM
Wushu chik,

Lets think about this, HuangKaiVun kept posting his personal detail and issued a challenge to a cripple for a sparring match. He wanted to pit his southern hands against northern legs, but I have lost the use of my legs.

I guess you might think that I'm stupid for accepting this challenge. Maybe, and I may get badly hurt. But I don't think so much of myself but allow this to be an example to other sifus out there of what not to do - picking on others who appear weak and frail. I do agree with you that HuangKaiVun is one stupid sob.

Secondly, I'm not a troll, had no intentions of being a troll and never will be. But to say that if I am a troll I'll be a worser troll than Ralek and XLW can't be correct. Trolls don't compete with one another to see who is better or worse. It is egotistical personas on this forum who want to play the game of maximum ego such as HuangHaiVun.

You are intellegent and probably a wonderful woman, you must understand what I'm saying.

TIger Hand
11-13-2002, 11:03 AM
Wushu chik, HuangKaiVun, Ego/kelvin/gotki.-

I suggested on the other post, Huang and ego meet at Central park in NYC, instead of Springer.

In, usual kelvin/ego fashion he'll probably won't say anything and hopes that he can still get away without having to show he is from NYC.